PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Business trip

cekret
29-11-2018, 09:03 AM
Fellow punters,

I'll be in Sydney for work for 2 weeks n have been put into a hotel at Liverpool n wanted to know where a decent place with HAB r nearby. I didn't want to drive far, perhaps during the weekends, so if u could PM me local venues n other favorite venues that'll be wonderful. Thanx in advanced

Paison
29-11-2018, 07:02 PM
Villawood 27 is pretty good.

Peterpecker
30-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Villawood 27 is pretty good.

I would agree. The Liverpool shops when you look at them suggest hard girls, hard times if you get my drift. I was there at 27 a few weeks ago on a few pop ins. Now a policy of 20-35 yr olds, all dressed up, no clock watching also. Never needed to try their sister shop up the road but that could be a plan B and good pricing so if you are up to it, round two :) D is their main manager, sorta dyed carrot hair. Recomended here are Nancy, Kelly, Cindy. I’m sure there others and I’m keen to try GIGi who I’m told is very GFE here. Not the best looking 6/7/10 on my scale but puts out.They also do a deal on two girls. I need to get back.

cekret
30-11-2018, 02:01 AM
Sweet!

Well I guess that's where I'll start and will venture off into the city. On that note, any suggestions (too many I'd say) and a decent choice for a last punt near or on the way back to the airport???

hornedone
30-11-2018, 09:26 PM
Sweet!

Well I guess that's where I'll start and will venture off into the city. On that note, any suggestions (too many I'd say) and a decent choice for a last punt near or on the way back to the airport???

Ginza Club or 278 Cleveland St for punt
Midas Marrickville for massage/cock pulling

Forkua
30-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Go Midas always a nice punt.

aussiegaigin
01-12-2018, 10:45 AM
Ginza Club or 278 Cleveland St for punt
Midas Marrickville for massage/cock pulling

Neither of these places are close to Liverpool, which the OP wanted.

hornedone
01-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Neither of these places are close to Liverpool, which the OP wanted.

But 3 posts above OP asked an additional question about places for a last punt on the way to the airport. Let's be realistic, not much action out Liverpool way

aussiegaigin
01-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Sorry, missed that. Close to the airport there is choice around Kogarah, Rockdale, Mascot, Wolli Creek, Rosebery,

Peterpecker
08-12-2018, 12:31 AM
Sweet!

Hi cekret,

Sorry I only just saw your message. Hopefully you got my reply just now? I hope you are enjoying Sydney. It's way better than Brisbane concerning these circles..... To answer your question, choose the time, pay the money at places like 27 Christina and their other shop, with most girls, everything is included. Gigi there is definitely GFE and BBBJ, others might not be GFE, or might be various combinations. Ask D or the other manager there. They will tell you. Their website is not updated regularly. If there is no one there you get a feel for drive up the road to 67..... Let us know how you went!

eltran
08-12-2018, 01:54 AM
The only other two decent options in that area (not a fan of the two shops on Christian Road) are Asians @ Smithfield which is at 72-80 Percival Rd smithfield (right down the end), and another in 10 guernsey street granville.

Neither are top tier shops, and there's no point trying to make a booking or even calling because they run through so many girls, but they are a cut above the others in the area, and they are decently cheap. Don't expect a 19 year old Ginza girl and hope you get lucky at the lineup.

http://asiansatsmithfield.com.au/gallery.html
https://www.club10.com.au/about-us.html

Peterpecker
08-12-2018, 03:17 PM
The only other two decent options in that area (not a fan of the two shops on Christian Road) are Asians @ Smithfield which is at 72-80 Percival Rd smithfield (right down the end), and another in 10 guernsey street granville.

Neither are top tier shops, and there's no point trying to make a booking or even calling because they run through so many girls, but they are a cut above the others in the area, and they are decently cheap. Don't expect a 19 year old Ginza girl and hope you get lucky at the lineup.

http://asiansatsmithfield.com.au/gallery.html
https://www.club10.com.au/about-us.html

I have been to 10, lots of larger women there, did manage to have a great time with Apple there, who also works at 27. The owner said a lot of Indian gents prefer sizes 12 and 14. I haven’t tried Smithfield.

Hogrider
08-12-2018, 05:20 PM
For your Last punt you should definitely go to 278/Ginza and go home with full heart and empty balls ...

As per Liverpool, never went that far to punt.

And if you go for MIDAS, ask for Bella or Katie ...