PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire K Lemon never tasted so sweet...........

syzygy
29-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Service Provider's Name: Lemon
Session Month: November
Session Year: 2018
Type of Service: Parlour Worker
Name of Agency or Parlour: Ginza
Establishment Address: 310 Cleveland Street
Photos Authenticity: Real
Advertised Hourly Rate: $240
Location where session took place: Sydney CBD
Session Day: Weekday
Session Time: 5pm
Estimated Age: 28
Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korean
Knowledge of English: Fair to good.
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: long
Eyes Colour: Black
Skin Colour: White
Height: Average - Around 160cm / 5'6"
Body Shape: Slim
Estimated Body Size: 6
Estimated Breast Size: C
Enhanced breasts?: Yes
Pubic Hair: trimmed
Any Tattoos?: None
Any Piercings?: None
Full Sex Available: Yes
Kind of Experience: PSE
Kissing Available: Yes. DFK
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ, Rimming, Deep Throat
DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
Greek or Anal Sex Available: Untried
Handjob Available: Yes
Massage Available: Yes
Extras Charged: No
Doubles and Group Sex: Untried
Overall Looks: Cute
Overall Personality: Bubbly
Overall Performance: 9/10

I have no idea why there has not been a report on Lemon other than just one. She is a hidden gem.

I had booked her as she had been off air for a week so first up booking at 4:45pm was arranged as she started at 5.

Arrive, paid, into waiting room for 5 minutes then into room 10.

Lemon opened the door after knocking and she is taller than expected. A fun and bubbly personality, she helped me disrobe and a full DFK ensued. Not usually part of my modus operandi but she was determined to feel my tonsils with her tongue.

Into the shower and her body is very good. Nice C cups and trimmed pussy. She washes all of me very well, which we all know is a sign of DD to come. Great BJ and rimming in the shower. Particular attention to lightly licking my balls and inner groin. She buries my cock down to my nuts. I am not huge but a commendable DT. Feels great.

After she dried me off, I instructed her to get on the bed face down and used a small pocket vibrator on her neck, side boobs and back. Pillow under her hips and her ass cheeks popped open to expose a delightful asshole. I proceeded to rim her and use the vibrator on her clit. This went on for a good five minutes until I slipped a finger into her pussy at the same time. Very wet......

Turned her over and sucked her clit for ages. Using the vibrator around her tits, on the nipples, neck and her belly button had her holding my head and directing my tongue where she wanted. Curling two fingers I started on her GSpot much to her delight. We was getting very wet by this stage and wanting to come.

I continued for many minutes but do not think I got her over the line! I lost that battle.

I uncupple and she has her turn now. Some back body slides, cat bath and then some soft, lingering rimming ensues. She is doing all the things I adore. I get onto my knees so she has more access. Not just straight out tongue up the ass a but caressing my balls with her fingernails and licking and kissing my perenium. I push my cock back towards her and she back blows me to a point of me whimpering. Love it.

Onto my back and a blissful slow blow job with more throat. More soft ball work before condom and cowgirl. She rides well as she grinds not just up and down. This goes on for five minutes until she switches to Asian Cowgirl. Now she is super tight and I do not last long.

She collapses onto my chest after I finish my orgasm. She removes the condom, cleans my cock then gently sucks me for a few minutes and it felt incredible.

Definitely a repeat.

Yogurt
29-11-2018, 07:37 PM
So u bring your pocket vibrator ?

syzygy
29-11-2018, 07:48 PM
Yes, as Weill as an Hitachi and Womanizer

hornedone
29-11-2018, 08:56 PM
I almost cum reading your review!

xboyx
29-11-2018, 11:10 PM
lol this is first time I've heard someone bring vibrator to brothel, but I guess you're not the only one.
Who else do the same? raise your hands!

schloong
30-11-2018, 05:19 AM
I must admit I have thought about it, but never done it...

quackm2002
30-11-2018, 05:32 AM
Congratulations on being one of the few honest punters!

Sometimes this place reads like Penthouse forum with guys who are giving WLs multiple orgasms at will

I continued for many minutes but do not think I got her over the line! I lost that battle.

Definitely a repeat.

wilisno
30-11-2018, 08:14 AM
So u bring your pocket vibrator ?

Not all girls would accept that.....

syzygy
30-11-2018, 08:18 AM
Not all girls would accept that.....

Haven’t had a girl say no yet!

woods23
30-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Haven’t had a girl say no yet!

A good read.
Lemon is a top level of service with awesome attitude
Such a lovely girl....yes too good to share her!

Good work nice strike rate.....Try that on star at 278 nd see how you go?;)

syzygy
30-11-2018, 11:58 AM
A good read.
Lemon is a top level of service with awesome attitude
Such a lovely girl....yes too good to share her!

Good work nice strike rate.....Try that on star at 278 nd see how you go?;)

I am in room 6 now after a session with Venus. I will see if Star is available. Lol

And all toys were used with Venus.

Putter
30-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Awesome! K girls take quite a bit of work but you must have Venus on multiple orgasms! Did she squirt?

hornedone
01-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Is K Lemon (278) the same as K Lemon (Ginza)? Website photos different so was unsure.

syzygy
01-12-2018, 12:21 PM
Is K Lemon (278) the same as K Lemon (Ginza)? Website photos different so was unsure.

Yes, 278 and Ginza are run by the same people and swap girls from one shop to the other. Not sure why different photo’s. It maybe because there was a different girl at Ginza 12 months ago who used the same name.

canscars
01-12-2018, 01:02 PM
syzygy, I'm a newbie with toys, just a question, how do you keep your toys "clean" so girls would use them, do you use condoms on all the toys to avoid "spreading" stuff??

syzygy
01-12-2018, 05:59 PM
syzygy, I'm a newbie with toys, just a question, how do you keep your toys "clean" so girls would use them, do you use condoms on all the toys to avoid "spreading" stuff??

I always clean toys with toy cleaner and anti bacterial soap in the room after every session. So girls know the next time they are clean.

First time girls I offer condom when they ask. I always make sure toys are disinfected.

syzygy
01-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Awesome! K girls take quite a bit of work but you must have Venus on multiple orgasms! Did she squirt?

Not this time. She found the Hitachi too strong so lightly fingering her ass and pussy with the pocket vibrator got her over the line

syzygy
02-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Congratulations on being one of the few honest punters!

Sometimes this place reads like Penthouse forum with guys who are giving WLs multiple orgasms at will

Thank you quackm2002,

I call it how it is.

But I will tell you I have a special girl at 278 that has never cum in bookings. I took my tool kit along and four orgasms in the first one hour booking and ten in a two hour booking. The last two orgasms were g spot where she shook for minutes afterwards and she told me she had never had that before. She was too tired to try for more. Lol