PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 19yo ALICE: a fresh sweet TEEN ANGEL ... and a HORNY LITTLE DEVIL too.

rooter
30-11-2018, 10:36 AM
Well girls don't come much younger or much sweeter or much cuter than Alice.
And they don't come much hornier either.
Alice is an absolute delight.
Anyone who meets her will fall instantly in love with her, then in lust with her ... and then in love with her again.
She is very special.

LOOKS and BODY
Alice is from Kyoto.
She is advertised as only 19yo and that's very believable.
My guess was 20-21yo but I am not surprised if she really is only 19yo.
She is quite tiny at around 155cm and very slim.
She does have am amazing nice big round firm arse for such a tiny girl though.
Perfect set of perky B cup tits with nice long nipples perfect for licking and sucking.
Narrow tummy and nice and toned.
She is super cute looking - not a classic glamour beauty but pretty and cute.
I especially love her high cheek bones and gorgeous smile, full pouty lips and thick wavy hair.
She shaved her pussy for the first time ever and her little bald pussy totally suits her.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Alice just arrived in Sydney a week or so ago and this is her first time doing this in Sydney.
I reckon she has a bit of experience in Japan though as she has some nice skills and knows how to tease and build up the tension.
But she still has the new fresh vibe with no professional routine.
She is a very sweet friendly and warm girl and once she got over her first day nerves her horny curious and enthusiastic attitude to sex really shone though - this sweet little angel is a horny devil too.
Definitely a very GFE girl and very genuine, sincere and natural. No tissues, no lube, no faking, no bullshit.

DFK and DATY
Alice is a wonderful kisser - I could kiss her all day - so sensual.
Alice's shaved pussy was crying out for a licking and I was happy to oblige.
I think being freshly shaved gave her added sensitivity and with just a few licks and strokes she was going through the roof with ecstasy and delight.

BBBJ
Alice is young and sweet and innocent but her BBBJ gives a clue that she has a bit of experience in Japan because it is very fucking good.
She gives the classic JAV blow job with a nice slow sensual build up and then perfect use of hands, spit, lips and tongue.
And she does that thing that Japanese girls do; giving me a BBBJ then coming up for some DFK while stroking my cock with her hand, then going back down for some BBBJ, then coming up for DFK again, then back down for BBBJ - I fucking love that!

FUCKING
Fucking Alice is pure magic.
Her sweet innocent enthusiasm and horniness is wonderful.
No PSE, no FOAM, no performing, just really keen to fuck and totally enjoying every stroke and every position and always with the kissing and intimate eye contact.
Her pussy is nice and tight but she get very wet and can take a good drilling.

ROUND 2
Alice is so sweet and GFE that a nice chill out after sex is just as good as the fuck itself.
But I was still horny and she was even more horny and so off we went for another round of passionate sex until the buzzer sounded and then a few more strokes to get over the line.

OVERALL
There are a lot of things that make Ginza a great place to punt but for me it's young, fresh, sweet, horny Japanese girls like Alice that make it extra special.
Alice is wonderful.
She takes punting to a totally different level; in fact it doesn't even feel like punting with her, it feels like something else entirely.

qwank
30-11-2018, 11:29 AM
you my bro is my idol. always tryin fresh gals and reporting. fkin legend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

tzztwamd
30-11-2018, 11:49 AM
hi mate great reviews, however I cannot find the name Alice on Ginza website nor their roster. How did you find her info?

rooter
30-11-2018, 02:39 PM
hi mate great reviews, however I cannot find the name Alice on Ginza website nor their roster. How did you find her info?

Hi bro
She started yesterday and was on the roster as:
J New J 7-1 Diamond Class(19yo innocent 154cm 48kgs B cup inexperienced) ($270/hr)(1hr Minimum)

This is her on the Ginza website:
http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/1025

xboyx
30-11-2018, 11:18 PM
is she slim? 154cm and 48kg I'd think she's a bit "round"

rooter
01-12-2018, 04:17 AM
is she slim? 154cm and 48kg I'd think she's a bit "round"
She is very slim and toned bro.
The only round thing on her is her beautiful perfect round bum.
I think she weighs around 42kg.
I picked her up very easily.
BTW if you want a super slim girl go for C Claire at 278 Club.

rooter
06-12-2018, 06:29 PM
I have been waiting all week for Alice to come back so I can see her again.
She is back tomorrow but again I have been lured by a new Japanese girl starting tomorrow (Reiko).
Three excellent Japanese girls so far this week; Alice, Aiko, Kanon and tomorrow Reiko (fuck! she looks hot!).
And there is Midori at 278 Club I still haven't seen and looks really hot in her pics.
Anyway if you see Alice tomorrow you are a very lucky man - she is very special.
Summer in Sydney is the best place in the world to be to enjoy the magic of Japanese girls.
Enjoy!