PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere First visit at 22 Brodie and it is a first class venue

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Have been wanting to try Roger's shop for a long long time, and finally today a company business out west allow me the opportunities.

Believe it or not, it's my first time to the shop and I ran into Sophia on her first day!! Lovely lady, great facilities, but got to rush home to watch the Voice, full AR tomorrow.

Cheers

:question:

cisco
14-05-2012, 11:17 PM
So see u to mor row bro

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2012, 03:00 PM
OK, here is the report for yesterday's visit to 22 Brodie.

Went there around 4pm, I didn't know the shop is very close to the Rydalmere train station, I know most punters will be driving there but it's always good to know you can get there by train too.

It's an industry area and the shop is a stand alone building, part of a big warehouse, parking right in front is so convenient. I can see that the shop is a purposely build brothel just like eden@villawood, and that's why the facilities are so good and lots of spaces.

Rang the bell, the front door was remotely opened, walk in, there is another door kept ajar before you enter the reception area which is very spacious. I like the fact fact that there is a vending machines for drinks and snacks, very thoughtful.

The receptionist was an older lady who took me into a private waiting room (with natural lights for a change, which is very nice!) and said only 2 girls available, rest are all busy, fair enough, let's see who she got, first girl was Coco, small build, nice looking, some push up white cleavage, probably ok but a bit small to my liking. next come Sophia, quite pretty, probably mid 20's, off shoulder length long hair, wearing a small dress too small to cover her bra inside, I can see she has got a nice rack, long legs, just the type I like, and she smiles to me and very friendly, came inside the room to shake my hand, the first girl only stand at the door to say hi.

Mamasan came back to ask who I want to see, I said Sophia and for how long, I look at the 3 pages of price list on the wall.............WTF, there are prices for 15 min, 25 min, 30 min, 35 min - are you serious?? 45 min, 50 min, 60 min, 75 min and 90 min, well it's all there so there must be a demand for a 35 min fuck or a 50 min............lol - I could be wrong with the actual minutes, but you get the pictures.

I choose the $90/30 min option and asked the mamasan if I can pay more to upgrade the service, by then we have established that we can talk in Cantonese, she said, what kind of extra service you are thinking of? like blow job with out condom? I said yes, something like that, she said, for extra service, you have to talk to the girl inside the room, I said how much is the charge, she said it's up to the girl. ok then.

Pay the house fees and shown into one of the rooms, this shop must have plenty of rooms and there are upstairs too, this room is very large, not much furniture inside and the bed is located in the corner, from memory, no mirror around the bed or on the ceiling, so there are rooms for improvement, in come Sophia, again very friendly and she put some roll up towels on the bed, I ask her how much more for the extra service, she said I don't know, because I have heard her talking to the mamasan in Canto, so straight away that the language we use. I thought that's strange, so I said, would $30 be ok, she said it's up to you, so I paid her the $30 upfront. then she asked me do you want to take a shower? I thought this is not quite right, I was expecting you to shower with me, but that's ok, I took the shower myself.

The shower room is more like an open area - it's almost another room, and there is a toilet in there too, that's a huge shower room!! there are some roll up towels on the floor to stop the water from running into the carpeted area, I can see lots of potential here if Roger is interested, he can easily put a wet massage bed inside the shower area for massage and soapy body slides, shower, then on to the bed for round 2 or the main course. I think a lot of brothers have been wanting to fuck those hot korean massage girls but places like M8, Babylon and Juliets etc, are just massage and HJ/BJ only. and when you go to FS shop, there is no massage or soapy B2B (FS was offered at the Chequers with the King Massage but that's $189 + $100 tips, so it's not that good a value), anyway, food for thought.

As I walk out of the shower and walk to the bed, Sophia was still fully clothed and just sat at the bed waiting for me, I can see that the bed wasn't prepared, well, it's my first time there but when the bed only has a fitted sheet on the mattress, you would expect an extra bed sheet to go on top (a la 5 Star) or some towel/s is placed on the bed. nothing was done, so I asked Sophia, how long you have worked here, she said, one day, oh, half a day.........OMG, it's her first day, I didn't ask if I was her first customer, but the way her face turned a bit red, I could have been, I didn't want to embarass her so I just place a towel on the bed and sat on it.

Sophia was very shy, if it was her first day there I can see why, she said are you cold, I said not if you warm me up, she turned her back to me and said would you help me? I sat on the edge of the bed and grab her breasts from behind, very soft and very nice feel, then I unzip her dress, undid her bra and my hands went back to have another grab and this time hands on breasts, fresh to fresh, she moved away a little, but not try to escape but the sort of nothing resistance that your girl friend will do to you when you touch her breast the first time, very nice.............haha.

She has nice soft skins, not very white but very smooth, unfortunately she had some cupping done on her back recently, so she got those round spots all over her back which was a bit of a turn off. She notice that and apologise and said she went to have a massage yesterday and had it done because she was very tired, I said you started today, how come you are tired, did you work somewhere else before, she said no, did you work as a massage girl before, she said no, she then ask me do you like to go to massage, I said yes, all the time, she said do you have "hit the aeroplane" (HJ) as well, I said of course, she said, man are so good, they can have massage and HJ, I like to have a massage too, but I can't have a HJ, I said there are places especially for ladies and if you want special services it can be done, but they are not cheap, she said but I don't want to go to a "duck shop" (duck is Cantonese word used for male prostitude, like chicken for female), I said these male masseur usually won't fuck you in the shop, they are professionals and they are very very good with their hands and they can give you happy ending with their hands............I was thinking why am I telling this girl all this stuff, I am the fucking customers. While we are talking all that, Sophia was lying close to me and our hands were all over each other. Now i dont mind that if i am having her overnight but i only got 30min and 15 min left so got to. move on.

I thought this girl probably has no concept of time and if I don't take the lead, we will still talking by the end of the session, so I sit up, look at her and said, let's go, she took the hint and started to move down south...........WTF no cat bath/or kissing of the body at all, OK, I hope the BBBJ is good!!

I was waiting for something nice to happen, but nothing much forthcoming, she was down there and her long hair was all over me which is quite nice, but where is her mouth and her tongue? that's what I want, OK, there is a little bit of touching on my lil brother who was still a sleeping baby at the time, I can feel the tip of her tongue but it was too light to actually feel anything, that went on for a few minutes, then I said to myself, shit, don't tell me she doesn't know how to BJ!! She probably noticed that my lil brother was not showing any reaction, so she put her hand on me and gave me some light touching and teasing, that woke me up and I was ready for my pampering, so finally, I was inside her mouth. It was a very ordinary BJ, I can feel her wet mouth but there was very little suction, and she didn't know how to use her tongue at all, it went on for a few more mintues and she end up using more of her hand rather than her mouth. So I thought, this is not going to get any better and I have got enough time to teach her (that's the job of the shop owner, Roger brother, are you reading this............lol). So I pull her up and she grab a condom and put it on me, I entered her with her on top, that was OK, nothing special, on closer examination of her breast, I think they are enhanced, but a reasonable good job, so while she is on top on me, I have a nice hug with her, and my hands was on her very meaty bum, they are nice booty I can tell you, so what better way to enjoy them but doggie style?

I turned Sophia around and put her on four, entered her from behind, now that's about the best feeling so far in this session, so I pounced her a bit from behind, and her body started to sink on to the bed as I am getting close, to close to pull her back up, so I didn't even have time to put a pillow underneath her tummy but that's OK, her ass is so big that they gave me plenty of cushioning as I blew my load lying on top of her, that's a really nice butt to be lying on top.........haha

So she cleaned me up, try to give me some massage but she clearly has no idea, so I said I have to go now, and got up to shower. As we are getting dressed, we talk more and Sophia said, she only recently broke up with her boyfriend so she started working in the industry. I thought to myself, if i were your boyfriend I probably broke up with you too, he probably getting better sex from elsewhere.

I think I should rate this experience:

Shop and facilities: 8, great potential to be a full on Fuzoku place (body massage and FS)
Receptionist: friendly and helpful
Sophia: look - 8
Personality - 7.5, friendly and nice girlfriend feel
body - 7 (was 8 but the enhanced boobs lost point)
bottom - 9, worth mentioning, love her big ass - not fat at all, just meaty and booty.
BBBJ - 3
Sex - 4
Doggie style - 8.5
Service - 5, I think this girl has potential, she is just raw and new and inexperienced, if she is willing to learn, she could improve very quickly.
Return factor, not likely,

I was really looking forward to this visit, but unfortunately ran into a new girl on her first day, but I think the shop has to take the responsibility, not only on all the sexually services but basic house policy on how to prepare the bed. I don't have the answer, they are the professional and I am sure Sophia will be better prepared very soon. good luck to her, she is really a lovely girl.

Cheers

:smile:

lifethinker
15-05-2012, 03:08 PM
It's a pitty that my first exprience in the shop is not that good.
And I haven't been there since my first visit.

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2012, 09:41 PM
It's a pitty that my first exprience in the shop is not that good.
And I haven't been there since my first visit.

So who did you see bro?

wilisno
15-05-2012, 10:30 PM
You're lucky to catch her on her first day ! I should be there to teach her a few things ! ;) ;) ;)

dazzassj6
15-05-2012, 10:32 PM
wow does breakup really cause a girl to work in the industry over night ? I get those girls sometimes as well.

buster2001
15-05-2012, 11:22 PM
I've been there twice now. Even though I'm new to this caper, the shop hasn't disappointed me. Last saw Sugar, and it was the best bj I've ever had. Anyway, I'm sure you would have a better time next time. As you have said before, ring beforehand if possible.

chandra_man1
16-05-2012, 12:43 AM
this lady keeper is hopeless. It is only$20 bbbj. she is very pushy. Went the other day, told me only 2 WL, i rejected both & suddenly she shows another 2. I said no & she told me to wait 10 mins for another one & it became a 30 mins wait.

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2012, 01:06 AM
You're lucky to catch her on her first day ! I should be there to teach her a few things ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha, brother Wil,

I think if you spend two sessions with Sophia, she will probably be up to 5 Star standard, got a great attitude though

Cheers

wilisno
16-05-2012, 02:40 AM
Haha, brother Wil,

I think if you spend two sessions with Sophia, she will probably be up to 5 Star standard, got a great attitude though

Cheers

Then Roger will accuse me of head hunting for sure ! 😄😄😄

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 03:06 AM
OK, here is the report for yesterday's visit to 22 Brodie.

Went there around 4pm, I didn't know the shop is very close to the Rydalmere train station, I know most punters will be driving there but it's always good to know you can get there by train too.

It's an industry area and the shop is a stand alone building, part of a big warehouse, parking right in front is so convenient. I can see that the shop is a purposely build brothel just like eden@villawood, and that's why the facilities are so good and lots of spaces.

Rang the bell, the front door was remotely opened, walk in, there is another door kept ajar before you enter the reception area which is very spacious. I like the fact fact that there is a vending machines for drinks and snacks, very thoughtful.

The receptionist was an older lady who took me into a private waiting room (with natural lights for a change, which is very nice!) and said only 2 girls available, rest are all busy, fair enough, let's see who she got, first girl was Coco, small build, nice looking, some push up white cleavage, probably ok but a bit small to my liking. next come Sophia, quite pretty, probably mid 20's, off shoulder length long hair, wearing a small dress too small to cover her bra inside, I can see she has got a nice rack, long legs, just the type I like, and she smiles to me and very friendly, came inside the room to shake my hand, the first girl only stand at the door to say hi.

Mamasan came back to ask who I want to see, I said Sophia and for how long, I look at the 3 pages of price list on the wall.............WTF, there are prices for 15 min, 25 min, 30 min, 35 min - are you serious?? 45 min, 50 min, 60 min, 75 min and 90 min, well it's all there so there must be a demand for a 35 min fuck or a 50 min............lol - I could be wrong with the actual minutes, but you get the pictures.

I choose the $90/30 min option and asked the mamasan if I can pay more to upgrade the service, by then we have established that we can talk in Cantonese, she said, what kind of extra service you are thinking of? like blow job with out condom? I said yes, something like that, she said, for extra service, you have to talk to the girl inside the room, I said how much is the charge, she said it's up to the girl. ok then.

Pay the house fees and shown into one of the rooms, this shop must have plenty of rooms and there are upstairs too, this room is very large, not much furniture inside and the bed is located in the corner, from memory, no mirror around the bed or on the ceiling, so there are rooms for improvement, in come Sophia, again very friendly and she put some roll up towels on the bed, I ask her how much more for the extra service, she said I don't know, because I have heard her talking to the mamasan in Canto, so straight away that the language we use. I thought that's strange, so I said, would $30 be ok, she said it's up to you, so I paid her the $30 upfront. then she asked me do you want to take a shower? I thought this is not quite right, I was expecting you to shower with me, but that's ok, I took the shower myself.

The shower room is more like an open area - it's almost another room, and there is a toilet in there too, that's a huge shower room!! there are some roll up towels on the floor to stop the water from running into the carpeted area, I can see lots of potential here if Roger is interested, he can easily put a wet massage bed inside the shower area for massage and soapy body slides, shower, then on to the bed for round 2 or the main course. I think a lot of brothers have been wanting to fuck those hot korean massage girls but places like M8, Babylon and Juliets etc, are just massage and HJ/BJ only. and when you go to FS shop, there is no massage or soapy B2B (FS was offered at the Chequers with the King Massage but that's $189 + $100 tips, so it's not that good a value), anyway, food for thought.

As I walk out of the shower and walk to the bed, Sophia was still fully clothed and just sat at the bed waiting for me, I can see that the bed wasn't prepared, well, it's my first time there but when the bed only has a fitted sheet on the mattress, you would expect an extra bed sheet to go on top (a la 5 Star) or some towel/s is placed on the bed. nothing was done, so I asked Sophia, how long you have worked here, she said, one day, oh, half a day.........OMG, it's her first day, I didn't ask if I was her first customer, but the way her face turned a bit red, I could have been, I didn't want to embarass her so I just place a towel on the bed and sat on it.

Sophia was very shy, if it was her first day there I can see why, she said are you cold, I said not if you warm me up, she turned her back to me and said would you help me? I sat on the edge of the bed and grab her breasts from behind, very soft and very nice feel, then I unzip her dress, undid her bra and my hands went back to have another grab and this time hands on breasts, fresh to fresh, she moved away a little, but not try to escape but the sort of nothing resistance that your girl friend will do to you when you touch her breast the first time, very nice.............haha.

She has nice soft skins, not very white but very smooth, unfortunately she had some cupping done on her back recently, so she got those round spots all over her back which was a bit of a turn off. She notice that and apologise and said she went to have a massage yesterday and had it done because she was very tired, I said you started today, how come you are tired, did you work somewhere else before, she said no, did you work as a massage girl before, she said no, she then ask me do you like to go to massage, I said yes, all the time, she said do you have "hit the aeroplane" (HJ) as well, I said of course, she said, man are so good, they can have massage and HJ, I like to have a massage too, but I can't have a HJ, I said there are places especially for ladies and if you want special services it can be done, but they are not cheap, she said but I don't want to go to a "duck shop" (duck is Cantonese word used for male prostitude, like chicken for female), I said these male masseur usually won't fuck you in the shop, they are professionals and they are very very good with their hands and they can give you happy ending with their hands............I was thinking why am I telling this girl all this stuff, I am the fucking customers. While we are talking all that, Sophia was lying close to me and our hands were all over each other. Now i dont mind that if i am having her overnight but i only got 30min and 15 min left so got to. move on.

I thought this girl probably has no concept of time and if I don't take the lead, we will still talking by the end of the session, so I sit up, look at her and said, let's go, she took the hint and started to move down south...........WTF no cat bath/or kissing of the body at all, OK, I hope the BBBJ is good!!

I was waiting for something nice to happen, but nothing much forthcoming, she was down there and her long hair was all over me which is quite nice, but where is her mouth and her tongue? that's what I want, OK, there is a little bit of touching on my lil brother who was still a sleeping baby at the time, I can feel the tip of her tongue but it was too light to actually feel anything, that went on for a few minutes, then I said to myself, shit, don't tell me she doesn't know how to BJ!! She probably noticed that my lil brother was not showing any reaction, so she put her hand on me and gave me some light touching and teasing, that woke me up and I was ready for my pampering, so finally, I was inside her mouth. It was a very ordinary BJ, I can feel her wet mouth but there was very little suction, and she didn't know how to use her tongue at all, it went on for a few more mintues and she end up using more of her hand rather than her mouth. So I thought, this is not going to get any better and I have got enough time to teach her (that's the job of the shop owner, Roger brother, are you reading this............lol). So I pull her up and she grab a condom and put it on me, I entered her with her on top, that was OK, nothing special, on closer examination of her breast, I think they are enhanced, but a reasonable good job, so while she is on top on me, I have a nice hug with her, and my hands was on her very meaty bum, they are nice booty I can tell you, so what better way to enjoy them but doggie style?

I turned Sophia around and put her on four, entered her from behind, now that's about the best feeling so far in this session, so I pounced her a bit from behind, and her body started to sink on to the bed as I am getting close, to close to pull her back up, so I didn't even have time to put a pillow underneath her tummy but that's OK, her ass is so big that they gave me plenty of cushioning as I blew my load lying on top of her, that's a really nice butt to be lying on top.........haha

So she cleaned me up, try to give me some massage but she clearly has no idea, so I said I have to go now, and got up to shower. As we are getting dressed, we talk more and Sophia said, she only recently broke up with her boyfriend so she started working in the industry. I thought to myself, if i were your boyfriend I probably broke up with you too, he probably getting better sex from elsewhere.

I think I should rate this experience:

Shop and facilities: 8, great potential to be a full on Fuzoku place (body massage and FS)
Receptionist: friendly and helpful
Sophia: look - 8
Personality - 7.5, friendly and nice girlfriend feel
body - 7 (was 8 but the enhanced boobs lost point)
bottom - 9, worth mentioning, love her big ass - not fat at all, just meaty and booty.
BBBJ - 3
Sex - 4
Doggie style - 8.5
Service - 5, I think this girl has potential, she is just raw and new and inexperienced, if she is willing to learn, she could improve very quickly.
Return factor, not likely,

I was really looking forward to this visit, but unfortunately ran into a new girl on her first day, but I think the shop has to take the responsibility, not only on all the sexually services but basic house policy on how to prepare the bed. I don't have the answer, they are the professional and I am sure Sophia will be better prepared very soon. good luck to her, she is really a lovely girl.

Cheers

:smile:

Bro Ahlungor,
my my my, you do get around! love it... thanks for your indepth review, you set the standard there mate. Keep up the great work.

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Then Roger will accuse me of head hunting for sure ! 😄😄😄

But this is a free market and it goes both ways, is it not??

22Brodie
16-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi bro ahlungor,

yes im around.

i just got back from overseas today...

22brodie definately still needs a lot of improvment in service...

thanks for your advice...

really appreciated

cheers
roger

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi bro ahlungor,

yes im around.

i just got back from overseas today...

22brodie definately still needs a lot of improvment in service...

thanks for your advice...

really appreciated

cheers
roger

Gday Roger,

I have not been to your place yet but with a positive attitude like yours Im sure there will be many more happy reviews posted on here by us.

A little off topic but what do you think I should do about the ML at Sunshine giving me her germs and her head cold 2days ago?
Im thinking of going in tonight and giving them back to the mamasan?

blondelover
17-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Awesome report, bro Ahlungor, i been there countless of times, the shop is nice, clean and well decoration,so many hotties work there, you should see miss sugar,eva and wendy, my fav top 3 at the moment....lol

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Speaking about bad luck, I am sure there are plenty of hotties in 22 that I should have tried and would have provided me with memorable services, unfortunately I ran into a new girl on her first day, and judging by the roster posted in the past few weeks, that was also the last day of Sophia!!..................WT

:burn:

babelx
05-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Ahlungor, thanks for this great review bro! You have a great memory to remember all these details from the punt.