PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Sexy little Mina

bigfatkilo
04-12-2018, 05:39 PM
278 just keeps on giving. It is simply the best value in town. There are several other shops in the area that are more expensive and sure, you might find a honey, but consistency is always a punt (and a problem). However, 278 is cheaper and a better service. It's a non brainer. Note, I'm not including gizna specifically in this ascertion because it's price are a touch higher than 278. Although we all know that ginza is arguably still excellent value.

I digress.

Mina. What a fucking little hottie. And I mean fucking as a verb not an adjective. She is a little hottie and likes fucking. Her service is A1.

Gambling, I did a drop in without a booking to see the line up. So many available. So hard to choose. Shorter girls tend to be an attractive factor for me personally. I was about to choose Cherry, who sports a cracking petite pocket rocket body, then reception says, sorry she has a booking and pulls her from the line. FOMO. Fuck. Not today mister I accept. i change my expectations and set on either Baby (leggy sultry sexy thing), Judy (another pocket rocket), and a few others.... Alsas, from the fringes comes 'Cross Counter'.... From the edge, finishing strongly.. Insert here commentary to a finish to a horse race. Ps.. So this doesn't seem so random, Cross counter won the Melb cup this year.. From the edges, finishing strongly. Watch it here...

https://youtu.be/x0Ol_4Fssis

Shit.. Where I am up to... Ah yes, Mina comes in from the edge. And I choose her to be my fillie for today. Shortish, about 160cm, perky B, flat stomach, sultry darkish eyes and brown Carmel skin. Actually not that brown but not pasty white that so many seem to think is attractive. I choose Mina due to her a) sultry sexy face IMHO, b) shortest height and c) smile.

Into the stable we go. Soem intro with limited common language from either side. A shower with all the perks.

Onto the side of the bed I sit. I get this filly to kneel before me and start her routine. Lick lick. Suck suck. What a dirty fucking whore on her knees sucking and worshipoing my cock. I feel more important than I really am. Ps, I say this (dirty fucking whore) in jest and not to offend or dehumanizing Mina. I always treat with respect.

She then starts Dd. I used to not liek this, but lately enjoying it more. Although it must be said, that's the line in the sand and there is no more kiss whatsoever afterwards. Personal preference. Her tongue drives deep and I pull her head in wards. Fuck me I'm a cunt. She loves it and giggles
FUck me I say. I'm king.

She goes back to sucking (not entirely sure this is very hygenic) and we try a few different positions with this fuck doll sucking my cock. I'm a king getting my dick sucked.

We move onto some dressage.. That is... Fucking and I pound her peittie body. She's done this before I gather. Nonetheless I slow down sensing I'm goign a bit hard and caress her body and neck. Soem light kisses and a cuddle. This filly needs tlc to perform. Fucking hate jockeys whipping horses... Fuck me.

We continue for a while and I indicate I want to cim. My demand is her wish. She fucking wants my cock. Fuck me. Indicate using charades... She dont speak heaps of English which can make things diffiicult for some. I animate what cim is wtih a few hand gestures doing sprinkle dust. Not sure this is a very good demonstration.

Mina is pretty but in a sultry way. Her attitude and service is A1. She provides excellent service that epitomizes 278. She maybe isn't the cutest or most beautiful, but in my experience, which is getting on, putting out generally holds more weight than looks. Obviously you can't be completely unattracted to her. I reckon a rule of thumb is at least 7-8/10 service allows down to an attractive level of 3/10. Lower my standards lol.

Seriously, so many so many girls at 278 and obviously gizna. Too many to write reviews on, but Mina deserves one. Strangely pse whilst gfe. So wanted to kiss upon exit.

Oh, forgot to mention her massaging is a1 a1. It was hard and strong and felt so goodm

Until next time, giddy up.

roro827
05-12-2018, 03:35 AM
I had a great time with Mina too a few moons ago.
Totally agree, top norch service!
Great on bed and A9 PSE

ALEX09
05-05-2019, 03:42 PM
Where does 278 c-mina work now? Anyone know tell me