PDA

View Full Version : Resolution

Tavs
04-12-2018, 11:19 PM
Went here recently. Just off the main drag. Was greeted by a nice European lady and into the room. From here she turned ice cold, answering in one syllable answers. Asked me to roll over, spent her time staring at the clock on the wall before abruptly saying " handjob $50" which I politely declined as was not in the mood and genuinely went there for a back rub. No more conversation after that until out of the room when nice as pie again. A bit of a Jeckyl and Hyde experience really.

4FoW2
04-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Went here recently. Just off the main drag. Was greeted by a nice European lady and into the room. From here she turned ice cold, answering in one syllable answers. Asked me to roll over, spent her time staring at the clock on the wall before abruptly saying " handjob $50" which I politely declined as was not in the mood and genuinely went there for a back rub. No more conversation after that until out of the room when nice as pie again. A bit of a Jeckyl and Hyde experience really.

Resolution is set up to make SSDS seem appealing. A well known crap place - sorry you wasted your $$

tuan_87
05-12-2018, 01:41 AM
Yeh resolution is just a shop that desperate punters go to when ssds is busy! Especially Before all the superstars left. Im amazed how they been open for this long. Punters would rock up without a booking and get turned down and be like.. fk it this place will do it’s just a block away...my advice is to avoid. Waste of $$

skool
05-12-2018, 09:44 AM
They had a thick girl from Mauritius long back, was treat to see her bouncing front and back. She opened up on second visit and we ended up on lot more than I thought and she suddenly disappeared.
Then they employed tall European which didn’t allow anything than basic. They even had petite Mexican for a while but was more interested in $$$. Now its only been full time Asian.