PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 WaWa at Blacktown

Littlewonder
14-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Went to 40 Forge St Blacktown,

I knew my favourite was not in so thought I would try someone different Ben suggest WAWA

WaWa came in to the waiting room and greeted me like a long lost friend ( I have before) She grabbed my hand and lead me off towards the room stopping in the middle of the corridor to plant a big kiss on my lips which turned into a DFK.

WaWa is from China she is about 152cm tall small to medium build probably about a size 7 with nice B to C cup breasts and a long black hair. Age early to mid 30 I , trimmed down below with a bit of a landing strip.

Into the room and she wraps her arms around my neck and continues with the DFK must admit I liked it and she is a good kisser.

I handover the money for one hour shower she says as she starts undressing me, then stops and heads off to settle the finances.

She returns and I am sitting on the bed with the towel wrapped around me she says shower and I say I have so she removes her gear and has a quick shower herself.

She dries herself off and comes over for some more kissing after a while I get her to lay on the bed and kiss her some more then work down to her breasts buy this time she has my rock hard cock in her hand and I slip my hand between her legs and slowly and gently caress her pussy and clit she obviously likes this and opens her legs wide so I gently slide my finger inside her she is dripping wet, She tels me I am her first job she has just come back from holidays and hasnt had sex for a month and is really horny.

It isnt long before she comes and I continue to finger her she says I suck you and proceeds to give me a very nice if somewhat gentle BBBJ. I say thats nice you want sex now she says yes I am so horny so on with the dom and she hops on top we kiss and then she sits up in cowgirl and starts to work away it seems like about 3 strokes and she comes in a screaming orgasm, it was noisy and she came so quickly, she smiles and says I come already I was so horny I explode inside her cant remember coming so quickly made me feel like an 18 year old again.

She says you want a massage I respond no thanks cuddle would be better she lies next to me and we kiss she grabs my cock and realises I still have the condom on so removes it and I say I will shower and have a guick shower and she joins me and we dry off and return to the bed.

We kiss again and I slip my finger inside her again while sucking her nipples she is obviously still horny and grabs my now rock hard cock again she puts on the dom and climbs on top again after a while she comes again then ask did you come I say no not yet she says you fuck me and climbs off and lays on her back and I enter her in missionary.

I pound her for some time and finally come again I lay there completely spent we kiss and cuddle she says you want to stay another hour reluctantly I say no thank you not today.

I shower and she leads me out holding my hand and kissing me good by in the hall way, I agree to come back and see her again soon.

A loverly lady great GFE and a definite to see again.

cisco
14-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Thats good bro,...

Littlewonder
16-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Dont know what happend to the text on the original post it seems to have edited itself? I checked it and saved a copy and this is different from what I saved

For instance "WaWa came in to the waiting room and greeted me like a long lost friend ( I have before) She grabbed my hand and lead me off towards the room stopping in the middle of the corridor to plant a big kiss on my lips which turned into a DFK.

The bit in brackets should be (I have not seen her before)?

Oh well better luck next time.

Mr Crash and Burn
16-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Is it the same WaWa that was at 64?

She liked it in the Wa Zoo!!

Littlewonder
16-05-2012, 10:58 AM

Sorry I don't know, she told me she only works at blacktown at present

Littlewonder
25-05-2012, 09:10 AM

Yes I asked her and she said she did work at 64 but doesnt anymore.

Travelmate
26-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi Brother Littlewonder,
what else will you recommend at Blacktown 40?

Littlewonder
26-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Only know two girls at Blacktown 40 Wawa and Jenny as you know Jenny is Sammy at 64 and Jenny at 533 Wawa only works at Blacktown. I dont have any hessitation recommending either of them but as for the others I don't know.

chancler
05-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Spent some time with WaWa at Blacktown 40 last Saturday afternoon.
WaWa has an interesting face with more European shaped eyes rather than Chinese. She's probably about 5ft4 in the old lingo. Size 8, B-C cup boobs. Long black hair with dark eyes.
Surprising as she doesn't look it, WaWa told me she is now 40 years old. Didn't bother me at all!

A lady from HK who as is the norm in AU for HK working ladies is divorced & now funding her future here in Oz before going back to her look after her son in HK when the visa runs out. I get the picture she wouldn't mind an AU boyfriend but doesn't expect to get one who fits in with her life at present.

I can't add much to what's been LW has written above other than to say my original booking went from one hour then to two then three hours.
I had a great time with this very nice lady. One of the best GFE providers I've ever been with.
WaWa works several days a week at Blacktown 40 & no where else.

Would I see here again. Definitely & will within the next week.

Littlewonder
06-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Spent some time with WaWa at Blacktown 40 last Saturday afternoon.
WaWa has an interesting face with more European shaped eyes rather than Chinese. She's probably about 5ft4 in the old lingo. Size 8, B-C cup boobs. Long black hair with dark eyes.
Surprising as she doesn't look it, WaWa told me she is now 40 years old. Didn't bother me at all!

A lady from HK who as is the norm in AU for HK working ladies is divorced & now funding her future here in Oz before going back to her look after her son in HK when the visa runs out. I get the picture she wouldn't mind an AU boyfriend but doesn't expect to get one who fits in with her life at present.

I can't add much to what's been LW has written above other than to say my original booking went from one hour then to two then three hours.
I had a great time with this very nice lady. One of the best GFE providers I've ever been with.
WaWa works several days a week at Blacktown 40 & no where else.

Would I see here again. Definitely & will within the next week.

Chancler if a lady confides in you and gives you personal information like her age and family etc you should not post it on here.

Also she works at Kellys Five Dock on Thursdays.

pkw
06-11-2012, 07:08 AM
Chancler if a lady confides in you and gives you personal information like her age and family etc you should not post it on here.

Also she works at Kellys Five Dock on Thursdays.

What name does she go by at Kellys?

Littlewonder
06-11-2012, 07:17 AM
She is WaWa at Kellys on Thursday.

http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/roster.php

chancler
10-11-2012, 12:30 AM
U sure LW? Interesting that she's rostered on at 40 Forge on Thursdays also.