PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 22yo KANON: she’s 170cm EXPLOSIVE mix of Korean style glamour and Japanese personality.

rooter
06-12-2018, 01:14 PM
I have lost count of how many Japanese girls I have had but it must be around 500 by now ... but I have never met a Japanese girl who looks like Kanon.
She doesn't look japanese at all.
More like a Korean super model glamour or maybe an Asian European mix.
But her personality is 100% Japanese; so sweet, warm, and GFE; and as horny as fuck.

LOOKS and BODY
22yo from Osaka.
Glamour looks.
Looks more Korean than Japanese or maybe like an Asian Russian mix.
170cm tall.
Leggy, slim, B cup tits, nice big round arse.
Shaved pussy.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Some Japanese experience.
Totally GFE.
Very genuinely keen and horny.

DFK and DATY
Non stop passionate DFK.
Loves DATY.
Gets super wet and a bit salty the closer to coming she gets
Very vocal and squirms and moans like crazy.

BBBJ
Fantastic BBBJ
Very loud, very wet, very slurpy.
Amazing suction.

FUCKING
Kanon loves fucking.
Very tight pussy but she gets super wet.
Loves slow passionate sex with DFK and loves a god hard fast pounding too.

ROUND 2
I was so keen for more of Kanon's BBBJ and I so wanted to lick her orgasmic cunt again and I so wanted to fuck her again.
She was even keener than I was for all three.
So we did it all again ... very quickly ;)

OVERALL
Kanon is the perfect girl IMO
Korean style glamour looks mixed with Japanese personality is the ultimate combination.

xboyx
06-12-2018, 05:37 PM
I feel you rooter, I feel you. You had your orgasm with Kanon and shot your load while I had mine with Nami today.
This is it, this is the day I'd remember for the rest of my life, with Nami... I'm drowning

ray5950
06-12-2018, 05:52 PM
I was at Ginza today too.
Haha ... sigh my experience wasn't as awesome as you two .... smh

xboyx
06-12-2018, 06:00 PM
I was at Ginza today too.
Haha ... sigh my experience wasn't as awesome as you two .... smh

join my DATY class, you'll reach heaven

rooter
06-12-2018, 07:16 PM
I feel you rooter, I feel you. You had your orgasm with Kanon and shot your load while I had mine with Nami today.
This is it, this is the day I'd remember for the rest of my life, with Nami... I'm drowning

Nami is gorgeous.
Beautiful smile, great arse.

rooter
07-12-2018, 11:30 AM

I have been in heaven this week.
3 new Japanese girls.
The teen angel Alice
The cute pixie Aiko
The tall super model Kanon
All totally different girls but all wonderful in their own way.
And today I am seeing another new J Reiko.
Summer in Sydney is always the best time for new Japanese girls.

Byron2001
03-03-2019, 11:51 PM
I saw Kanon last year twice before she left. I was lucky to see her before she left and she said she'd be back in April. Luckily she has arrived early today. Had to see her tonight and sneaked off for half an hour with her. She remembered me straight away and kissed me as soon as we met. Smart girl, she's hooked me now. She's more relaxed this time, more willing to go along with my foreplay. Maybe she just know what I like now. I love looking at her with her legs spread apart on the bed. She got quite wet. The Japanese girls seem to get wet quite easily. I don't know why but its true. Her body is as perfect as ever. She says she goes to the gym and does squats. I must ask her to squat on me next time, she must be really strong. Her body is pure athlete. Magnificent legs and ass, straight back, slender arms. Such perfect proportions. As perfect as Liz or Hitomi from Ginza. I'm still on a high and planning my next visit already.

JamesBond
04-03-2019, 05:51 AM
Thanks for so great reviews. Kanon looks tempting.

rooter
04-03-2019, 09:51 AM
I saw Kanon last year twice before she left. I was lucky to see her before she left and she said she'd be back in April. Luckily she has arrived early today. Had to see her tonight and sneaked off for half an hour with her. She remembered me straight away and kissed me as soon as we met. Smart girl, she's hooked me now. She's more relaxed this time, more willing to go along with my foreplay. Maybe she just know what I like now. I love looking at her with her legs spread apart on the bed. She got quite wet. The Japanese girls seem to get wet quite easily. I don't know why but its true. Her body is as perfect as ever. She says she goes to the gym and does squats. I must ask her to squat on me next time, she must be really strong. Her body is pure athlete. Magnificent legs and ass, straight back, slender arms. Such perfect proportions. As perfect as Liz or Hitomi from Ginza. I'm still on a high and planning my next visit already.

Kanon is superb; model body, fantastic attitude.

Hunterthe
06-03-2019, 06:10 AM
Sounds good. Where is Teen Alice. I can’t see her on the menu, sorry roster!!