PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shock after RnT

JustMetoday
06-12-2018, 05:02 PM
So I saw a nice Asian ML for RnT. Some kissing involved but no actual sex. Not even BJ. But it seems I might have genital herpes. Still getting tested but not looking great. No I don’t go for FS or BJ at all.

Anyone got experience or advice? PM is very welcome but prefer you take it easy on me.

Oh and yes punting cancelled indefinitely in case you’re wondering lol.

Brissypunter
06-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Fuck not good man

ococpunt
06-12-2018, 06:55 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?86273-At-least-she-is-honest

you saw her? :shout:

JustMetoday
06-12-2018, 07:10 PM
No. I am very careful. The only thing I can think of is if a ML was cheeky and stuck her finger in my arse. It’s happened as some MLs think it drives us crazy (it doesn’t) along with sucking a guys nipples (again nope).

4FoW2
06-12-2018, 09:25 PM
You should, as a community service and health alert, name the said provider.
This is provided you definitely know it was transmitted from her.

gpeck80
06-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Yep, only if you know with 100% certainty.

Tavs
06-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Possible if they didnt clean the table/sheets from previous customer and they were infected. Also if the girl just gave you a hj and did not clean properly from previous customer.

rockhard2020
07-12-2018, 03:11 AM
don't freak out. I'l PM you

JustMetoday
07-12-2018, 08:10 AM
Can’t be entirely sure of girl or shop. Definitely not from private. Guaranteed not Bj or FS so must be skin to skin contact I gather. Be careful fellas. That’s all I’m saying here. Thought I was.

gpeck80
07-12-2018, 08:20 AM
There are some maladies that happen (down there) that are not STI related. One common example is below

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320976.php

popeye96
07-12-2018, 04:57 PM
You married or have a GF? Could have come from her.

Brissypunter
07-12-2018, 05:17 PM
From the un hgyinic stanley st perhaps 😂😂😂😂

darkice
08-12-2018, 02:46 PM
sorry to hear, hopefully it's nothing.

Pretty scary to think a HJ can give you genital herpes. I know it's possible but would have thought the chances are so low.

blake_ly
09-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Judging by your language, it seems you're not too sure at this point? best way to do this is get tested for STDs first, just because it looks bad, doesn't mean it is..I had a big scare earlier this year too, but turned out to be a skin fungal infection, which was fixed after a couple of week's cream applications.

November Scorpio
09-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Judging by your language, it seems you're not too sure at this point? best way to do this is get tested for STDs first, just because it looks bad, doesn't mean it is..I had a big scare earlier this year too, but turned out to be a skin fungal infection, which was fixed after a couple of week's cream applications.

Wise words, for piece of mind get the full range of STD tests done so hopefully ( 🤞 ) the results come back with a clean bill of health. Good luck.

reddoor
09-12-2018, 12:29 PM
Yes indeed get tested regularly. Prob with these things is if it does come back positive its almost impossible to say exactly where u got it. Even if u only have one reg girl u trust and then get an outbreak u cant say its from her without obviously her admiting she has it. Some of these viruses can lay dormant for many yrs and then sufface for a particular reason ( stress, medications etc) giving u the impression that u have just recently contracted it. Not trying to b a know it all but it is something we should b aware of, as wonderful as it is at times with the girls it is still a very risky business. What has always amazed me is the way some of the most beautiful girls ive had just throw caution to the wind and wrap their lips around ya dick without hesitation because they can get those few extra dollars seemingly oblivious to any risk to them.

tommy thumb
09-12-2018, 01:11 PM
Spot on red. I make sure I get tested regularly. Over the years iv seen the game change massively in the shops I visit. It’s gone from a $30 wristy with maybe top off and little touching to most of the girls offering $150 bbbj’s with cim and having bb f/s in certain situations.

Case in point an old regular at one of the big shops, I see from time to time. She has been working for a long time. But her knowledge about sti is scary. Saw her a couple of weeks ago and we were both naked on the bed. Things were hot and fun she loves getting eaten out and sucking cock so that where things were heading. I was fingering her and noticed a milky discharge on her pussy and hand. I asked her about it. And she said she gets it often and it hurts and burns. But hasn’t had a test cause she looked on the internet.

reddoor
09-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Great! Dr Google will b the ruin of many a poor boy.

Brissypunter
09-12-2018, 03:16 PM
I bet with all fingering these get they must get a lot of yeast and other infections

gpeck80
09-12-2018, 05:21 PM
You married or have a GF? Could have come from her.

Usually the first sign Men have that their perfect innocent wives are slutting around behind their back sadly. The second is the wife getting nervous doing those DNA sample commercials. think paternity fraud.

Fatmanaswell
09-12-2018, 07:10 PM
Herpes takes a week or two before you get blisters. Its very unlikely from sheets or hj but a bbbj will give it instantly. Good luck. It can be hard to lose sometimes. I had a big scare from Stanley street 18 months ago but I caught climidea. That was bad enough

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fatmanaswell
09-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Spot on red. I make sure I get tested regularly. Over the years iv seen the game change massively in the shops I visit. It’s gone from a $30 wristy with maybe top off and little touching to most of the girls offering $150 bbbj’s with cim and having bb f/s in certain situations.

Case in point an old regular at one of the big shops, I see from time to time. She has been working for a long time. But her knowledge about sti is scary. Saw her a couple of weeks ago and we were both naked on the bed. Things were hot and fun she loves getting eaten out and sucking cock so that where things were heading. I was fingering her and noticed a milky discharge on her pussy and hand. I asked her about it. And she said she gets it often and it hurts and burns. But hasn’t had a test cause she looked on the internet.Run mate. Run fast. Run far.

tommy thumb
09-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Run mate. Run fast. Run far.

I have no intention is seeing her again. But being a popular girl in a busy shop a lot of punters will. And to think she use to be finger licking good.

APL
10-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Name and shame shop & ML would be the thing to do dont you think Tommy

JustMetoday
10-12-2018, 11:18 AM
Got second opinion from another Dr. he took a swab. Ok so got test results back. HSV1 confirmed. Have been given medicine to treat which is already getting rid of infection. Still pissed off. Dr said could have been simply a dirty towel, doesn’t have to be the HJ. Shitty thing indeed.

tommy thumb
10-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Name and shame shop & ML would be the thing to do dont you think Tommy

Though I gave a few clues already APL

ococpunt
10-12-2018, 03:05 PM
this thread is either going to

1: make the brisbane market quiet for a while or
2: all check on our gfs/wives
3: start banking up for our mortgages

I can see all 3 options are reasonably good... :cool2:

except for op 2 if you do find something???

gpeck80
10-12-2018, 03:15 PM
For the Shop not ML.

gpeck80
10-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Step 1. Never ever get married.

Step 2. Tell your friends to never ever get married.

ococpunt
10-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Step 1. Never ever get married.

Step 2. Tell your friends to never ever get married.

doesn't stop your gf from cheating on you and give you unwanted STIs that you don't know about...

gpeck80
11-12-2018, 01:10 AM
I don't want or have girlfriends. I just bang chicks. If they start getting clucky, controlling or anything, I tell em we should slow things down a bit and I dont call them, especially, especially over the weekend. ;)

Gentleman20
11-12-2018, 07:59 AM
I would have thought that the STI would most likely come from the wife/gf too ...

gpeck80
11-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Imagine bringing that up at the dinner table.

"Hey hon. Pass the dinner rolls. Oh by the way, had a blood test last week and ..."

November Scorpio
11-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Imagine bringing that up at the dinner table.

"Hey hon. Pass the dinner rolls. Oh by the way, had a blood test last week and ..."
That reminds me of a joke.

2 guys seated together on a plane, 1 sporting a black eye. The guy next to him asks "what happened" the guy replies sheepishly "I was booking my ticket over the counter & meant to say 1 ticket to Pittsburg but looking at the beautiful hostess I managed to say 1 picket to Tittsburg"
The other replied, "yeh I had the same problem this morning at breakfast, I meant to ask my wife to pass me the milk and I blurted out you ruined my life you bitch"

Brissypunter
12-12-2018, 09:31 AM
Guess they call it punting for a reason .. take the risk pay the price sometimes .. I know 5yeara ago or so u would get hi or naked and that about it now a lot of shops offer so much u would be naive if u thought the girl was 100% clean and pure we expect the girls to take care of them selves but how many punters out there spreading shit around to girls 2 way street I think anyway

ecchi.gaijin
12-12-2018, 09:56 AM
A lot of the girls are very naive about STIs, so I put more blame on the dirty cunts who are out knowingly spreading this shit. I have heard numerous stories from MLs of customers coming in while they have visible symptoms of herpes or bleeding etc. As local punters we have no excuse for being naive about STIs, if you're doing anything high risk get yourself checked regularly. And if you're having unprotected sexual activity while knowing you have an STI, I hope your dick falls off!!

gpeck80
12-12-2018, 02:37 PM
A trifle melodramatic ecchi, but I do agree with your first point.

Irishman
13-12-2018, 01:06 AM
No. I am very careful. The only thing I can think of is if a ML was cheeky and stuck her finger in my arse. It’s happened as some MLs think it drives us crazy (it doesn’t) along with sucking a guys nipples (again nope).

Why do they do that why. It can be great just at the right time but mostly just anoys. Maybe just before the end. It became a bloody craze at Acqua a year back. That old Arab bitch with the sharp tongue hurt me bad with a finger pumping and was surprised when I stopped it

reddoor
13-12-2018, 02:17 AM
Why do they do that why. It can be great just at the right time but mostly just anoys. Maybe just before the end. It became a bloody craze at Acqua a year back. That old Arab bitch with the sharp tongue hurt me bad with a finger pumping and was surprised when I stopped it
Too long a fingernail mate?😬

APL
13-12-2018, 09:14 AM
Memories Be careful lads once had a Korean before the flip she asked the question which I declined so the next min I laying face down and she is up my arse she probably figured I was gay because I refused the trouble was I couldn't walk properly for a day or two she must had scratch me bloody uncomfortable.
Made me so nervous i always made sure I was the right way up before question for quite a time LOL
PS It wasn't Pam either

APL
13-12-2018, 09:47 AM
Regarding the STI
It confirms the girls read this forum as much as we do, as a couple of regulars at different shop for me have changed their process,1 got wipes out which shes never done before and the other asked about what I get up to at other shops, bloody mood killer for me however i can understand their concern for sure.
So word is getting out.

tommy thumb
13-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Happy was the one for me at SS. The girl sure new her way around the back door.

Irishman
13-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Happy was the one for me at SS. The girl sure new her way around the back door.

God I loved the girls at ss. I forgot all about happy. She was pretty sinful. She taught me a bit of wow and now I use that knowledge

Hygiene was never a thing at Pam's though. Toilet was disgusting

Irishman
13-12-2018, 11:17 AM
From the un hgyinic stanley st perhaps [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Is it still like that then. I thought it would have been clean by now. It took me a while to go back after getting a sick willie. Pam gave me a freebie twice with crazy eyes arab to tempt me but then I was away for six months and all dead when I came back.

reddoor
13-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Regarding the STI
It confirms the girls read this forum as much as we do, as a couple of regulars at different shop for me have changed their process,1 got wipes out which shes never done before and the other asked about what I get up to at other shops, bloody mood killer for me however i can understand their concern for sure.
So word is getting out.
"what u get up to in other shops" haha
As if your going to tell them the truth.
Like she never got up to anything with other guys for that bit extra cash.
Funny how the girls trust their reg customers. Once you've proven your love for them they do more and more almost as if they think we never stray for a different girl occasionally.

Fatmanaswell
13-12-2018, 01:20 PM
"what u get up to in other shops" haha
As if your going to tell them the truth.
Like she never got up to anything with other guys for that bit extra cash.
Funny how the girls trust their reg customers. Once you've proven your love for them they do more and more almost as if they think we never stray for a different girl occasionally.Tell em mate. Let them know what they are missing out on. Make them nervous.

My best have been after I got up to leave and finish elsewhere.

It just makes sense

gpeck80
13-12-2018, 02:17 PM
Tell em mate. Let them know what they are missing out on. Make them nervous.

My best have been after I got up to leave and finish elsewhere.

It just makes sense

Exactly right. They fuk us better when they know they have competition. Human beings use their bodies in competition. In sport. In war. But in sex, Men fight, women fuk.