PDA

View Full Version : Banyo massage next to the train station.

lazcuba77
09-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Went here again ,my regular wasn't there so take a different ml.
Thai ,shorty, long hair,brunette.
Good english,lovely and delicious accent but terrible skills massage sorry my dear,i have to tell her she was doing well coz i dont wanna be rude but no,you have no idea to how to do a massage,lot of oil,rubs and rubs on the same spot.
She had me cover all the time ,the ask me to turn over and she even have cleaned all the oil in my back wtf?!?!i have to tell her:do you mind to clean the oil first please?!?!
She did and just told me:do you wanna this?and she did the hand sing,ask me to paid up front, totally a kill mood but the little head was in charge, terrible technique ,pinching and squeezing my nipples like a crazy bitch i dont know who told her that would turn me on ,i barely could manage to get hard.finish my shit and get out of there.
Never again with this girl,on my way out saw the other option for the next time aunque i think ill stay stick to my regular.
Happy punting amigos.

APL
09-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Im with you Laz this bloody nipple pinching has no effect apart from turning me off
Would be interesting to poll how many enjoy the act ???

reddoor
09-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Same here, BS. Now some nice ballcupping thats a different story haha.

lazcuba77
09-12-2018, 08:54 PM
Same here, BS. Now some nice ballcupping thats a different story haha.
I have never try that,whats about it?

reddoor
09-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Instead of using her spare hand tweaking your nipples she slowly massages ya nuts while doing the deed. Some girls like to split the difference and massage one nut with their hand while they pop the other one in their mouth. Not a fan of it myself prefer warm oil ball rub.

lazcuba77
09-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Instead of using her spare hand tweaking your nipples she slowly massages ya nuts while doing the deed. Some girls like to split the difference and massage one nut with their hand while they pop the other one in their mouth. Not a fan of it myself prefer warm oil ball rub.

Wow!!!!😂😂😂 sound hectic lol

Brissypunter
10-12-2018, 09:16 AM
I heard of new shop Banyo opening very soon was told has a wet room for Nuru from what I heard should be a good place to go

reddoor
10-12-2018, 11:17 AM
I heard of new shop Banyo opening very soon was told has a wet room for Nuru from what I heard should be a good place to go
Theres a place in little shopping on other side of station called Frangipani thai that for a moment looked interesting but had a dude in it. Keep us informed BP.

Cannonball
10-12-2018, 12:41 PM
I wish I’d read this a couple of hours ago..... just had the same experience as Laz. Awful. There was a sexy little Thai at the counter as well. And I got plain Jane with her shit technique and zero sex appeal.

On the plus side, the new place is 2 doors up. Although looks legit. Garden of Eden it’s called and a good looking blonde was at the door when I walked past. Maybe worth a google.

Brissypunter
10-12-2018, 01:01 PM
That’s the one owner is Aussie girl worked private now set up shop

lazcuba77
10-12-2018, 09:55 PM
I wish I’d read this a couple of hours ago..... just had the same experience as Laz. Awful. There was a sexy little Thai at the counter as well. And I got plain Jane with her shit technique and zero sex appeal.

On the plus side, the new place is 2 doors up. Although looks legit. Garden of Eden it’s called and a good looking blonde was at the door when I walked past. Maybe worth a google.
Yeah amigo,i feel your pain,never again
Candy is the girl so far.

gpeck80
11-12-2018, 12:50 AM

Well you need to pay extra for that. They call it green fees.

reddoor
11-12-2018, 02:14 AM
Well you need to pay extra for that. They call it green fees.
Yeah, just no flag. ⛳