PDA

View Full Version : General talk Rnt j girl cbd / central / surry hills?

fairy
09-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Usually go to fs but want to try a good rnt with real japanese girls. Any sugestions for a nice place, like has showers, girls actually know massage in or near sydney cbd?

aussiegaigin
10-12-2018, 07:56 AM
227 Broadway has J girls from time to time, keep an eye on their roster.

cuteguy
10-12-2018, 10:17 AM
Sussex star had a few Japanese girls.

papi
10-12-2018, 11:24 AM
335 Gardeners Rd, Rosebery

aussiegaigin
10-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Bear in mind that many of these "Japanese" girls, may not be, apart from some ancestral connection.

fairy
10-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Want to avoid fake j girls. At ginza i know the j girls are real. Any rnt equivalent?

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Want to avoid fake j girls. At ginza i know the j girls are real. Any rnt equivalent?

Tokio massage on Sussex St next to Diva.

There are a couple of genuine jap girls at Blossom too!

YI88
14-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Tokio massage on Sussex St next to Diva.

That's Tokio Studio if you are looking it up. There several Tokyo massages in the city that are just beauticians.

Look for any of their shop info thread on this forum. After encountering one bad Thai soon after they opened last year I have only seen Japanese staff there. Natsu has a more western shape body but with a real Japanese smiling face. Momo is flat, talkative in English and actually knows how to massage. Erina was the best for polite and patient GFE but she is not working there at the moment. Then there is the one who used to repair helicopter avionics and suggests interesting extras.

These days I can usually tell a Japanese from a korean/chinese/taiwanese etc. If in doubt learn a few Japanese phrases, like "what's you name?" or "what's you job in Japan".

Don't be shy about changing girls if you are less that happy with the first one they present.

AHLUNGOR
25-12-2018, 01:52 AM
Rule of thumb (for rnt):

0. jap mix blah blah = 99.9% fake

1. Shops with flashy neon lights outside:
99% fake j-girls. (you know which part of the town have those shops, wink wink)

2. Shops run by Jap: all real

3. trust worthy shops that don't lie about nationality(AFAIK):
Sussex Star; D.O.S/IreneCBD; 227 Broadway; Summerville;

Learning a few japanese phrases is of very little use to weed out the fakes, as many of them actually know the basics.

You can add Blossom to your list of trustworthy shop with genuine Japanese MLs !

Cheers

sukeong
25-12-2018, 12:59 PM
Can vouch for Tokio too. All the j girls I have seen there are authentic.

For me, i can usually tell with the accent as its so distinctive. Plus if you interact with them it's quite easy to distinguish their mannerisms. But it becomes difficult for me if they stayed here Since young and adopted some local accent and body language.

The Japanese accented English is so easy to differentiate. Korean and chinese English too. Plus Thai and Malaysian accented English. Viet and Filipino are tough for me though.

among the Chinese, easy to differentiate the hong Kong accented English with the distinctive Canto tone but I find it hard to tell the difference between mainland and Taiwanese accented English.

fairy
28-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Which shop is run by japanese owner?