PDA

View Full Version : Nisha or Misha

chandra_man1
14-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Went to GF tonite, made a booking for Misha, the one everyone's talking about. However, I am not sure if I was given Nisha or Misha.
This is only the second time been here after my first visit over 3 or 4 years ago. The room is pretty small and uninspiring, but the shower is very large and spacious. After some intro, she tells me her name is Nisha, not Misha, and Misha is a different girl, but i'm not sure if she's joking or not as she's very talkative and jokes around a bit. She said Misha starts next week. So someone help me out if there is a Nisha as well as Misha.

Nisha is around 160cm, very slim body size 6, slightly tan, and small B enhanced bust with small nipples. She has the glamorous k pop star look and slightly wavey hair, and with all the perfect makeups. She's definitely better looking than most girls at Aqua and on par if not better than any at Eden. And definitely better than AT.

Nisha delivers a first class bbbj with dt as well, good suction and smooth rhythm, and ball sucking as well. A good cat bath. And the bbbj seems to have gone on forever. Then moved to cowgirl position. She first gets in the squat position, then, the arch back, and then the deep backward and forward grinding. You can tell she has been doing this for a very long time, everything is delivered faultlessly. Then moved onto missionary, and she puts a pillow under her ass, with her shaved pussy looking right at your face, what an awesome that was. She allows playing with her pussy but no fingering or daty. Kissing is ok with her, but not really deep kissing. couldn't sustain it too long, she's way too hot to look at. Didn't get chance to do doggy so i can slapped her ass, but she's not too meaty of an ass for slapping anyway.Damn, i've been missing out on this at GF, i think i might have to put Aqua on my no.2 list now.

only downside was the useless reception dude. useless thing that does not say hello, or ask how it went or goodbye. Nisha said she none of the girls like having their AR on the website, but i'm just putting AR to find out who i really got. No wonder there's no AR on any of the GF girls. She said there's lots of weird customers out there, probably due to the recent event we all know about.

cisco
14-05-2012, 10:54 PM
If she got a tanned skin and put a perfect make up so that girl is misha bro,...
She was talkative and always make some joke,..anyway thats what we can feel a girl friend feeling though
About daty i think some of the bros here have ever said that misha love daty...
You can ask other bros here then or you can read other report which the thread name is Misha and Candy in this forum

chandra_man1
14-05-2012, 11:56 PM
definitely perfect makeup & slimmed tanned skin & jokes around. So its definitely Misha then, but i thought someone said she loves daty, didn't get a lick of it unfortunately.

cisco
15-05-2012, 12:04 AM
yeah i read the forum that someone said that misha loves daty , but i don`t really know which one is true unless i made a book for misha and try to daty her
cause i have booked for candy couple times cause what i heard was misha and candy got same skill bro

woods23
15-05-2012, 12:58 AM
try misha last week first time, recomended by mr nice man .she do daty ,dfk.. her pussy is small and tight. yes that was her 100%she like to joke.definitly go back to her soon.

IExperiment
15-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Went to GF tonite, made a booking for Misha, the one everyone's talking about. However, I am not sure if I was given Nisha or Misha.
This is only the second time been here after my first visit over 3 or 4 years ago. The room is pretty small and uninspiring, but the shower is very large and spacious. After some intro, she tells me her name is Nisha, not Misha, and Misha is a different girl, but i'm not sure if she's joking or not as she's very talkative and jokes around a bit. She said Misha starts next week. So someone help me out if there is a Nisha as well as Misha.

Nisha is around 160cm, very slim body size 6, slightly tan, and small B enhanced bust with small nipples. She has the glamorous k pop star look and slightly wavey hair, and with all the perfect makeups. She's definitely better looking than most girls at Aqua and on par if not better than any at Eden. And definitely better than AT.

Nisha delivers a first class bbbj with dt as well, good suction and smooth rhythm, and ball sucking as well. A good cat bath. And the bbbj seems to have gone on forever. Then moved to cowgirl position. She first gets in the squat position, then, the arch back, and then the deep backward and forward grinding. You can tell she has been doing this for a very long time, everything is delivered faultlessly. Then moved onto missionary, and she puts a pillow under her ass, with her shaved pussy looking right at your face, what an awesome that was. She allows playing with her pussy but no fingering or daty. Kissing is ok with her, but not really deep kissing. couldn't sustain it too long, she's way too hot to look at. Didn't get chance to do doggy so i can slapped her ass, but she's not too meaty of an ass for slapping anyway.Damn, i've been missing out on this at GF, i think i might have to put Aqua on my no.2 list now.

only downside was the useless reception dude. useless thing that does not say hello, or ask how it went or goodbye. Nisha said she none of the girls like having their AR on the website, but i'm just putting AR to find out who i really got. No wonder there's no AR on any of the GF girls. She said there's lots of weird customers out there, probably due to the recent event we all know about.

Sound Like Misha made me wanted to look for my report on her here is a link :)

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-20048/

cisco
16-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Chandra_man1 now u got your answer from others bros....woods23 got daty .
So probably u need to come for the 2nd times so u can get daty then,...
i`ve been 4 times saw misha cause my friend 4 times booked her ,so i saw her everytimes misha come to the waiting room to meet my friend,and at that moment i felt my nose was bleeding and shocked this girl so so so beautiful............with a korean actress makeup...just perfect
When i can get a beautiful girl like her.....

chandra_man1
16-05-2012, 12:28 AM
in the current crop of WL i still rate Monica @ aqua as the best in terms of looks & body, but she'll be gone soon.
As for Misha, i'll be back 4 sure, even tho i rarely do repeats. Too many hotties to try out rather than stick with one

cisco
16-05-2012, 12:50 AM
yeah too many beautiful girl out there ,...sometimes it does really drive me and my young fella crazy,....

woods23
16-05-2012, 12:55 AM
in the current crop of WL i still rate Monica @ aqua as the best in terms of looks & body, but she'll be gone soon.
As for Misha, i'll be back 4 sure, even tho i rarely do repeats. Too many hotties to try out rather than stick with one

is monica that good , look and body . is she sexy or cute? i want mr nice man to compare the 2 monica or misha?????

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Both Misha and Monica are pretty K-girls. Personally I find Misha better looking than Monica mainly because Misha resembles a former TVB star named "Wong Han Shau" who has long retired after marriage.

Well well well, showing your age there Brother Niceman, this lady was very hot in her show days and she married to this Chan Bark Cheung guy who was a ok comedy star. But there were rumours that the lady called generally as "shau guu" was pimping young actresses to rich businessmen in Hkg and Asian countries, but they gang up with some very powerful people in the industry like Alan Tam and Anita Mui(deceased), but i think they are very well off now- Shau Guu and her husband that is....lol

Cheers

chandra_man1
16-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Monica is 10cm taller, has hour glass figure with C cups & great ass, can easily be swimsuit model, wears minimal makeup. Having said that, both would've gone under the knife extensively to achieve the result.

h2oboy18
25-08-2012, 11:58 AM
After seeing Misha mentioned in this post, and another of pretty K girls I went in and was not disappointed! Very very pretty. And always with a joke, as mentioned here.