PDA

View Full Version : Question "Thai Massage" in the valley

downeyundero
11-12-2018, 02:19 PM
What's the go here? Everything about it screams "R&T", but it's over a cop shop so like... I doubt it is?

Just wondering if anyone knows what the deal is there. Even if it's "legit" it doesn't seem legit.

gitl
11-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Been only once, seemed legit. The other nearby one though, may have offerings. (Well, Sukaya moved or closed, and the mob across the road moved in now, so draw your conclusions)...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

reddoor
11-12-2018, 03:24 PM
What's the go here? Everything about it screams "R&T", but it's over a cop shop so like... I doubt it is?

Just wondering if anyone knows what the deal is there. Even if it's "legit" it doesn't seem legit.
I dont think they would survive if only offered massage in the Valley and staying open late. What girl is gonna b rubbin' down some pisshead at 10pm for a cut of 60 bucks for the hr. There r any number of shops very close to police stations, i think if they dont play up cops wont bother, bigger probs to deal with especially in that area. Prob more hookers in the mall than girls in the shops.

Brissypunter
11-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Walked those streets late at night drunk places stay open late and always something more on offer 😂😂

Irishman
13-12-2018, 01:46 AM
Been only once, seemed legit. The other nearby one though, may have offerings. (Well, Sukaya moved or closed, and the mob across the road moved in now, so draw your conclusions)...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Done it mate. Staggering around on a Friday and upstairs. A little grumpy thing that looked average sour Asian did a beginner massage and an expert handy in under fifteen minutes.

I asked about the coppers under and she just said maybe they don't want massage