PDA

View Full Version : Other Kelly's Five Dock - Lulu

Littlewonder
14-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Went to Kelly's Five Dock.

Had a cup of tea and a chat with Kelly before she recommended a girl to me I said no thanks I have seen her before she is nice but not my type.

I have a nice young girl you will like Lulu she says so I say Ok and she sends me up stairs to room 2.

I sit on the bed and after a few minutes in walks Lulu.

She is short medium build with a roundist face, she smiles at me and say I am Lulu I introduce myself and say you look young how old are you 20 she says with a smile do you mind see an old man I say she smiles and says your not old. I have second thoughts but hand over the money for one hour.

I shower and sit on the bed she returns and removes her closthes and stands in front of me pushing her chest into my face. I look at her and say do you kiss she says peck only lightly. Thats ashame I say as I love to kiss.

I start to kiss her breasts and get a positive response so I move onto the nipples to the sound of moans of delight.

I lay her on the bed and continue to kiss her nipples I stop and sit up look at her and she pulls my head down onto her other breast and says more I like it.

I stop give her a peck on the lips and then run my tongue down her neck back onto her breast and nipples, I run my hand down to her shaven but somewhat prickly pussy and gently start to finger her on the pussy lips and clit she laps this up and obviously enjoys it so I slip one finger inside her she is dripping wet and I work away on her pussy and then slip two fingers inside her she love this and starts to thrust her hips as I finger her g spot with one finger and her clit with my thumb.

It isn't long before she comes, I expect her to stop me but she doesn't so I keep fingering her and still sucking her nipples and she comes again.

I go back up and give her a kiss on the lips she responds gently so I dont push my luck and stop she sits up and gets the wipes and gives my now rock hard cock a good wipe before taking it in her mouth and giving a very good BBBJ, she says don't come in my mouth I say OK I don't usually do that. She says do you like to come in pussy I said yes that right.

She has quite good English and is easy to talk to something I usually find more difficult with young girls.

She says you want more suck I say no time for sex.

So its on with the dom, most girls tend to roll it on or put it on with their mouth but she just stretches it and drops it on I found this unusuall.

She hops on top in cowgirl I grab her and she leans forward and gives me a peck on the lips I hold her tight and work away from below she seems to enjoy this and finally has an orgasm she askes you come I say not yet, we swap to missionary and it isnt long before I come, I hop off and she cleans me up and we lay there arm in arm just having a nice chat.

She slips her hand between my legs and grabs my member it isnt long before she has it rock hard again and she smiles and says you horny like young boy you want to come again I say yes please.

I roll her over on her back and she is still wet and obviously horny so she hops on top in cowgirl again and it isnt long before she comes again and I am not far behind her.

I dont usually see young girls but I am glad I saw this one she is very friendly speeks good english and once I get her to DFK will be a real little gem.

Overall a great little lady and a good fuck for one so young.

Another Must see again girl.

She told me she usually only works Monday.

ilovefs
15-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Hey LW, is this the same Lulu that is at 64?

And yes, I've found a lot of girls put the condom on a cock like its cling wrap going over a left overs plate. LOL Someone needs to teach them to put it on the tip and roll it down.

Littlewonder
15-05-2012, 11:52 AM
No this is not the same Lulu this one is much younger only 20 but she is a good punt for a 20 year old.

CommanderM
15-05-2012, 01:57 PM
love your work LW - Kelly's is a good place - its a pity they close 12 midnight. I would have liked to see them open till 1am or 2am on weekends...

Littlewonder
15-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I always like to punt early so it doesnt wory me CMDR the few times I have punted late the girls always seem tired even saw Sammy/Jenny at 1Am once and she was not at her best. So for me early is best.

Sergaent Brody
15-05-2012, 04:14 PM
omg, reading your post is too difficult without commas ...

bill_100
15-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Nice report LW

ilovefs
15-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks LW. Good to know for once the girl isn't the same girl!

So are you telling me Lulu at 64 isn't really 20 like Sophie would have us think? Ha Ha Ha.

Littlewonder
16-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Lulu at 64 is like most of the girls at 64, the wrong side of 30, not that it matters to me.

I actually prefer the girls to be a bit older, however, if you like a young girl and want to be kind and gentle with her then Lulu at Kelley's is well worth a visit.

She is good for a 20 year old, not as petite as I would normally pick, but I am definitely going to see her again as I think she is the type that will get better the more I see her.

Happy Punting.