PDA

View Full Version : beenleigh massage

ococpunt
13-12-2018, 07:31 PM
dropped by this place last week on the weekend, smallish shop next to service station, not so busy, all 3 MLs were sitting in the front which was easy for me to pick :cool2:

took the younger one, $80 up front which included the tip, room was relatively large, no paper towels, massage was very light/sensual, after approx 30mins of that with good amount of TT, cleaned and turned

asked about the price, ended up agreeing to additional $80 for option 4 without undressing, 1st time anyone ever offer this to me, felt strange but job well done...

overall:

shop: 7/10 nice big room, easy parking however no paper towels is a concern for me, didn't see any shower facility
ML: 5/10 NOT attractive, just average, slightly arrogant with the altitude. other 2 MLs are slightly older (late 30s?) but they seen more welcoming that's only if you don't mind the age
massage: 4/10 definitely not gonna fix any problems, massage itself was sensual and lots of TT as massage price included the tip, was cut short by 20mins, asked her to finish massaging my legs after and she told me she always does 40-45mins???
service: 9/10 op4 is done right at a reasonable price :D

WIR: not to the same girl, might try one of the older ones to see what they've got to offer...

steveba50
25-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Might give this one a try thanks for sharing

wunderboy
02-01-2019, 09:38 AM
What's option 4?

Crackers89
14-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Where is this place located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk