PDA

View Full Version : Question Four hand massage - worth it??

Voidpunt
18-12-2018, 08:38 PM
Hi all,

Any recommendations on a shop that offers four hand massages? Are they Worth the money?

The Professor
18-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Hi all,
Any recommendations on a shop that offers four hand massages? Are they Worth the money?
Another friend of mine with too much money and too little sense starts off with a four handed massage for 30 mins and then says to the girls he will keep the best one for the main course. Sometimes they compete he says sometimes they get the shits with him but he is a big tipper so you know what usually happens.
Four handed massage - good story for your mates- does it count as a Threesome - probably not. Finding two girls that are "really" into each other is very difficult in Oz. Now Land of Smiles and Philippines - now you're talkin.

brownwallaby
18-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Many years ago I went out with a couple of girls and ended up
having a 3some. It was not as good as I’d thought before as the deeper personal connection didn’t exist. I tried 4 handed massage a couple of times and felt the same. It’s just not for me

reddoor
18-12-2018, 11:31 PM
A few shops advertise 4 hands on locanto but is no cheaper for 2 girls. Ive had it at SSDS, SS, Zen and a few places that r no more. The girls tend to have another girl friend that they like doing it with. I was lucky at SS and Zen, hit the jackpot twice. If u get the right combo it's fantastic and expensive and worth it. Just a tip, if u have a reg girl u really like and get on well with prob not the best idea to spring it on her for a dbl.
I know from experience it does'nt go down well haha.

dumpy
18-12-2018, 11:36 PM
had one today down the coast. 150 hr incl hj. paid another 50 each for topless. massage was great and a lot of fun. kept asking them questions about their sex life and the other one would piss herself laughing at the answer, esp since one was bi. but not real sexy. maybe with a couple of girls into each other. glad I tried but maybe not again for a while.

reddoor
19-12-2018, 01:32 AM
I thought i had just better add that these were a few yrs ago and the girls involved have moved on so no point in giving details. But the shops r still the same and i would imagine it would b just as easy to get a good 4 hand massage at these places as ever. Zen would prob b my choice as ive had some good reports about the quality of the girls there plus 2 of the best doubles girls work there.

Hammered
19-12-2018, 08:47 AM
I’ve never had a problem with regulars and inviting another girl in. My cash, my rules. Otherwise, send another girl in on your way out.

tommy thumb
19-12-2018, 09:24 AM
When there shit they are very shit.

My first what at a weird placed shop on Nudgee Rd. Upstairs above antique/plant shop. Anyway ended up in place was dead got hit up if I wanted to see both of them they proceeded to do a shit massage don’t get there kit off and one left the room for ending which was a lacklustre handjob.

Slightly better was at Amore valley. It’s was with my regular ( agree with red not a good idea) a cute Thai girl that I had been getting great service. She asked if I wanted a duo and said she can bring her friend in. Session was shit, her friend was about 100kg I didn’t have any attraction to her they both got nude. I totally ignored her friend. It was weird and awkward my regular didn’t give anywhere near the same level of fun she normally did.

Over the years SS has always had a girls that I wish I had of had a duo with and the current roster had a couple they I intend to ask the question.

In regards to zen red is spot on again. Heard a few stories from different sources and would suggest that do indeed have the best in town.

blake_ly
19-12-2018, 10:24 AM
have tried this at smile and ssds(acacia), both you need to call and organise in advance. Much like a 3some, not my cup of tea, I usually find more interaction and connection with a WL will lead to better results and experience, and it's kind of hard to do that with 3 people..

bjsearcher
19-12-2018, 10:32 AM
Four handed massage - good story for your mates- does it count as a Threesome - probably not. Finding two girls that are "really" into each other is very difficult in Oz. Now Land of Smiles and Philippines - now you're talkin.

You can in Sydney! [emoji6] I used to have regular XXX rated sessions with a Mamasan and a ml friend of hers (known both for years) that worked for her for many years.

I remember being in a solo session with the friend when the Mamasan decided to join us. That ended up as quite debaucherous!

Those were the days!! [emoji12]

brownwallaby
19-12-2018, 12:02 PM
btw Daisy Smiles offer discount for 4 hand sessions: $110 / hour

Brissypunter
19-12-2018, 12:31 PM
From all reports from that shop sounds like would be throwing cash down toilet lol

Brissypunter
19-12-2018, 06:44 PM
I thing is u need do your home work before getting duo other wise it’s just money down the drain if u find the right girls who click with each other then u can have some fucking great fun but u get the wrong match then it’s pretty boring and costly my opinion

brownwallaby
19-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Did anybody ever have a duo session at a massage shop where any of the girls let you make her cum? I imagine most of the girls would be reluctant to get carried away too far in front of their co-worker

The Professor
19-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Its funny how you forget things...another story another guy told me one day when he was at SSDS goes like this...
About year and a half ago maybe two this guy went to SSDS. Got friendly with J and she knew a little about his travels overseas.
Anyway he comes in one day unannounced and said who is available. J as per usual gave him one of her better performers- name escapes me. But J says do you mind if another new girl comes in too.
Being willing to help with on the job training he reluctantly agree, hee hee But there's only one problem J says the other girl well, she's from Thailand and not exactly made the same way. Bring it on says he.
How good looking was girl no 2 - lets say on femininity 9.
Well the session started with the first girl doing the usual sensual rub and other watching. Aided by the first girl and this guy's prompting slowly coxing the other " person" to join in. Was like stroking arm to touching back to touching bum to ....
The flip came about half way through and with smiles all around apparently this guy said to one of the girls - you can leave now here's a 50.
The last half hour was full on with both participants achieving the big O.
He said happened once and has never happened ever again ...well not in Brisbane.
But which of the "girls" stayed?
Swear by every word.
Puff Puff Prof

blake_ly
20-12-2018, 10:34 AM
But which of the "person" stayed?

So you mate paid for the full doubles massage, tipped one person an extra 50 to leave? and assuming more to the other to stay?

If he's going to lean towards both ways, might as well tip both to stay haha

The Professor
20-12-2018, 01:56 PM
So you mate paid for the full doubles massage, tipped one person an extra 50 to leave? and assuming more to the other to stay?

If he's going to lean towards both ways, might as well tip both to stay haha

Apparently he got a good deal with the one that stayed - she was brand new and J said give her what you want so apparently she got the other 50.
or so he said......

Massaddict
21-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Another friend of mine with too much money and too little sense starts off with a four handed massage for 30 mins and then says to the girls he will keep the best one for the main course. Sometimes they compete he says sometimes they get the shits with him but he is a big tipper so you know what usually happens.

Totally agree with the "now you're talkin". Had a 2 girl massage approx 18 months ago. had sex with both with all 3 of us relaxing in the spa in between. Must admit I found it uncomfortable having sex with 1 ML while the other watched. While a 4 hand massage is good, threesomes are not my cuppa tea. (PS this was in the land of smiles)

M.A.