PDA

View Full Version : General talk Making too much effort before a punt

gentleguy
19-12-2018, 01:37 PM
I usually shower at home before a punt (even though will shower at shop anyway) brush teeth, floss and mouthwash. I will usually wear something reasonable and clean like jeans and a nice t shirt. Will brush hair and put in a little wax. I think it's good to make a little effort and a better chance of having a decent punt instead of showing up looking scruffy.

Hogrider
19-12-2018, 02:26 PM
There’s absolutely nothing wrong in staying fresh and presentable anywhere , anytime or with anyone .. 🤟🏼

Who likes a bum anyway !

rooter
19-12-2018, 02:43 PM
You don’t have to wear a $1000 suit, $500 shoes and a $100 cologne.
And you don’t have to spend hours in the bathroom getting ready.
But it’s worth putting in a bit of effort into your appearance and especially into your hygiene. You just have to be neat and tidy and smell OK.
Firstly do it out of respect for the girl.
And even if you are a selfish bastard it’s in your own self interest to do so as you will get better service.

Peter69
19-12-2018, 03:41 PM
I always like to be extremely clean, manscaped, nails trimmed, dressed casual but smart, lots of deodorant plus a good dose of Tom Ford to finish, I guarantee it never fails to impress especially when getting up close & personal with a beautiful ML or WL. I’ve always found it gets you more 👍🏽

liminal
19-12-2018, 03:56 PM
a clean shaven mug don’t go astray

Climax598
19-12-2018, 04:15 PM
I would shave and clean teeth. Put some deodorant and smart wear. The girls always say I look nice. Some say I m handsome but could be for my ego. But two of my regular say I look nice and attractive to them. Both girls say is telling the truth. Girls like to see their man look nice and smell good. Just like we guys love to see nice looking girls and smell good like body and pussy

Littlewonder
19-12-2018, 08:36 PM
It good to prepare at home before you go for a punt.
you expect the girl to be clean etc etc and you should also be clean etc etc.

i always shower at home first but i always shower again at the shop and use mouth wash, you not only need to be clean etc but it pays to show the lady that you are.

Hogrider
19-12-2018, 11:49 PM
I always like to be extremely clean, manscaped, nails trimmed, dressed casual but smart, lots of deodorant plus a good dose of Tom Ford to finish, I guarantee it never fails to impress especially when getting up close & personal with a beautiful ML or WL. I’ve always found it gets you more 👍🏽

Tobacco vanille ? Man of culture I see 🤟🏼

liminal
20-12-2018, 12:34 AM
In case of. Spur of the moment or a quick pre punt manscape .. I always carry a survival kit. Travel t-brush , t-paste, sharp razor , tweezers, mouth wash , moisturiser , good oil, 2 sml sized bottles of current favoured perfume ... I’m on a horse

MinI Bose speaker And a good play list

guerillacon
20-12-2018, 02:21 AM
How many people shave pubes before punting haha.

Peter69
20-12-2018, 06:27 AM
Tobacco vanille ? Man of culture I see 🤟🏼
Oud Wood brother, if it’s a punt the “wood” is important 😂

RNTHunter
20-12-2018, 07:30 AM
Once you start manscaping, you can't really stop. Shit is unbearable to sleep with because of how fast it grows back and how prickly it is.

Almost tempted to just perma-laser it all off.

Labia Vortex
20-12-2018, 10:21 AM
Back Sack n Crack wax....once every 6 weeks during punting season

eltran
20-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Shower and brush teeth minimum.

I wouldn't do deodorant or cologne though, because 1) you probably going to have to shower at the shop anyway and 2) it might irritate the girl.