PDA

View Full Version : Question New to Punting; Questions

Nomad123
20-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Hey so visting sydney for a bit and saw all these massage shops everywhere which got me curious and eventually led me here. But everyone here seems to be older than me im only ~20, am I too young to give punting a try? Not looking for it to be a repeat thing just a thought Id see what its all about, staying in CBD area aswell. Also do you just walk into a shop or ring ahead of time etc... THanks :)

guerillacon
21-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Read some reviews.

Not everybody here is old.

I think you have to know yourself.

It's definitely interesting and opens the door to a new world.

Nervous dick syndrome, smoking hot babes, STD scares, budget blowouts, D+ titties.

Always pros and cons.

I have always only read reviews and booked according to reviews/photos, so can't give guide on walk in experience.

sydpunt
21-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Nomad, you are not alone mate. You have the option of Massage or full service. Dont waste your money on random shops as majority of wl/mls are in their 30s and not a looker.

Places that I have good service are

Massage - Broadway Massage, Sydney Baby Massage, Massage at Central

FS - 278 club & Ginza

Some ladies had even asked if I am old enough. When i get older ladies, sometimes it feels like i am the one being “used” for sex. But hey it is punting! So to be safe, i only go to selective places

Sydlong
21-12-2018, 04:20 PM
It depends what you are looking for from punting, I say never too young or old

Have a read through the AR section at the Massage ones and see if that is what you are looking for

wowsofast
28-12-2018, 02:19 PM
I'd say I'm pretty young myself. All i can say, Punting is like those games at those events like Easter show.

You walk around looking at all those different game stalls, thinking whats good for the buck you have in your pocket.

You look at the prizes and go, yep I would like that.

Your expectations are blown away and you get a prize from the (regular) bucket like everyone else.

You walk away, either feeling good or bad. But you look at all those shop stalls again and think, Whats good for the buck I have in my pocket all over again.

Punting is like a drug for me. Always going back whether I hit jackpot or get the "regular" win.

Sadlesson
28-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Id say its okay but make sure you don't get addicted and make you can handle punting financially it can end up adding up at a younger age.

AHLUNGOR
28-12-2018, 04:07 PM
I'd say I'm pretty young myself. All i can say, Punting is like those games at those events like Easter show.

You walk around looking at all those different game stalls, thinking whats good for the buck you have in your pocket.

You look at the prizes and go, yep I would like that.

Your expectations are blown away and you get a prize from the (regular) bucket like everyone else.

You walk away, either feeling good or bad. But you look at all those shop stalls again and think, Whats good for the buck I have in my pocket all over again.

Punting is like a drug for me. Always going back whether I hit jackpot or get the "regular" win.

Mate, you can analyze all you like, just don’t forget that sex is a human basic needs, for all adult able males, sooner or later, DIYs or through any other means and methods, you got to shoot your load when you need to shoot your load, you can’t help it man !

It’s something we all have to live with !

DoMoSan
28-12-2018, 05:55 PM
First time punting.. don’t expect too much. You either enjoy it or you don’t. Just go with the flow and have fun. And this is what will keep you coming back.

Yogurt
28-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Dont punt it will make you broke , std , meet weirdo bitch , and make you crazy

cuteguy
28-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Punting shouldn't prevent a young guy from going out and finding a girlfriend and more than likely you won't need to punt. More importantly, don't let punting control your social life or life in general. On the other hand, variety is the spice of life and we are blessed with many lovely and beautiful girls that are willing to offer themselves for the pleasure of guys out there. Therefore, do some punting and see what is out there. The choice is yours.