PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Some help on one that disappeared?

Gilly90
22-12-2018, 07:55 PM
I was seeing an amazing girl at Garden Day Spa approx 2 months ago. I've been away and the place has changed ownership. If anyone could possibly pm me if they know any details on the girl that went by the warm season. Cheers

reddoor
23-12-2018, 01:47 AM
Yeah im a bit pissed with what happened there too, had a bit of a good thing going as well. U probably already know but i think most of the staff were from GTM so maybe she's back there.

Gilly90
23-12-2018, 04:10 AM
Yeah was pretty poor what they did keeping the same number

Fatmanaswell
23-12-2018, 01:39 PM
I was seeing an amazing girl at Garden Day Spa approx 2 months ago. I've been away and the place has changed ownership. If anyone could possibly pm me if they know any details on the girl that went by the warm season. CheersWhat was her name nationality

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gilly90
23-12-2018, 05:54 PM
I've tried to pm you

brownwallaby
30-12-2018, 07:42 PM
Called the shop, the girl I talked to said her name was the warm season

Yellow Fever
31-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Called the shop, the girl I talked to said her name was the warm season

It’s a generic, hand down shop name.
One Summer finishes....another Summer begins.

Gilly, think you’re talking about the 24yr old Chinese Sheila?
She finished 22nd of November, and headed off to the USA, San Diego, I think?

Anyway, don’t lose too much sleep.....she weren’t a fan of Aussie blokes!!!!

wunderboy
02-01-2019, 09:36 AM
Does anyone know where Kandy from star massage has gone to?

brownwallaby
02-01-2019, 09:50 AM
She left Star 4 yrs ago. She was 29 then. Most likely she’s now back home with a hubby and a kid

November Scorpio
02-01-2019, 09:52 AM
Mate, that's a name I haven't heard for ages.

cekret
02-01-2019, 06:29 PM
It’s a generic, hand down shop name.
One Summer finishes....another Summer begins.

Gilly, think you’re talking about the 24yr old Chinese Sheila?
She finished 22nd of November, and headed off to the USA, San Diego, I think?

Anyway, don’t lose too much sleep.....she weren’t a fan of Aussie blokes!!!!

During the hot season i saw her at the new place near Garden City. She was a former worker on Logan Road opposite GC. She was good value until she ripped me off. Paid for the hour n then discussed the options. Easy to agree n paid her up-front, then the actions started. I was a bit concerned she started to go above n beyond what we agreed on but thought she was into it as much as I was. When the hour was up, she hit me with additional charges. I then remembered a fellow punter mention some guy following him so i paid the extra with my card. She made it like it was all good n even added her wechat details, but I've never been back since.

Gilly90
06-01-2019, 04:43 AM
I'm not sure if we're talking the same girl. This one would barely be 20 but did want to head back to Canada / USA. She loved what my Aussie friend below offered her. Hands down best I've ever had in 6-7 years of punting. Aggressive in a kinky way girl but lovely overall

Yellow Fever
06-01-2019, 09:51 AM
I'm not sure if we're talking the same girl. This one would barely be 20 but did want to head back to Canada / USA. She loved what my Aussie friend below offered her. Hands down best I've ever had in 6-7 years of punting. Aggressive in a kinky way girl but lovely overall

Yeah, it’s the same Sheila.
She was into that slapping shit.....even jumped into the shower and helped wash down.
2 minutes after leaving, received a text message.....musta got my number from when I initially called to book!!!! Over the next few weeks would’ve received another 20 texts, asking if I’d return to see her....never did. Didn’t do it for me, at all. Full on money grabber were my thoughts?
Each to their own, I guess?

greg11
06-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Was this a very petite skinny girl. Had a few sessions with a young skinny Chinese girl and she used to pull up her skirt and ask to be slapped silly. She was in bliss. Only ever one girl. Young and petite .. turns out her first boyfriend left some link behind.

Yellow Fever
07-01-2019, 01:23 AM
Was this a very petite skinny girl. Had a few sessions with a young skinny Chinese girl and she used to pull up her skirt and ask to be slapped silly. She was in bliss. Only ever one girl. Young and petite .. turns out her first boyfriend left some link behind.

Well, she was a young scrawny girl.....who said she was 24yr old Chinese?
All I recall, halfway through massage, receiving a hefy slap on the backside!!!!!
And, I guess, yes, to your question, being asked would I like to start slapping her arse....err, no thanks, only came for a massage...I’m not paying to do the work.....lol.

Strange girl, not for me.....but like I said, each to their own. 路*♂️

Brissyguy
08-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know what happened to Jessica from Sunshine Day Spa, she must have moved on quite a few months ago now.

Ace01
08-01-2019, 04:02 PM
how about Ruby from Care and Cure Massage

greg11
08-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Yes.. where is Jessica. I did her first massage as the most young shy thing at a shop on compton Rd. I asked about options and was rejected .. she was horrified. Lol

rockbreaker
08-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Yes.. where is Jessica. I did her first massage as the most young shy thing at a shop on compton Rd. I asked about options and was rejected .. she was horrified. Lol

She now opened her own shop at north side. Met and visited her at all locations but the Compton rd gave me the most memorable session. We tried not to make any noise whilst she was giving the most sensual hj ever!

greg11
08-01-2019, 08:16 PM
If you did Jessica at compton Rd. You been treading the boards for a while.. I was the first to ask her the questions.. she was absolutely discusted.. I remember she wore a yellow and black daffodil dress. Lol

Brissyguy
08-01-2019, 11:49 PM
She now opened her own shop at north side. Met and visited her at all locations but the Compton rd gave me the most memorable session. We tried not to make any noise whilst she was giving the most sensual hj ever!

Are you able to let me know any details of her own shop as I am not familiar with the North Side.

APL
09-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Feel Good shes changed name

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1676023122/Open-holidays-NEW-REAL-PHOTO-Feel-Good-Massage-at-Lutwyche.html

rockbreaker
09-01-2019, 12:32 PM
If you did Jessica at compton Rd. You been treading the boards for a while.. I was the first to ask her the questions.. she was absolutely discusted.. I remember she wore a yellow and black daffodil dress. Lol

she has since then upgraded her A cup. You probably missed out seeing her for long time. Many here have a fond memory with her at other shops..

greg11
09-01-2019, 02:26 PM
I haven't seen the upgrade.. that's true. But I have an itch for new girls and she doesn't fit this category anymore. 😁

wunderboy
10-01-2019, 10:26 PM
She left Star 4 yrs ago. She was 29 then. Most likely she’s now back home with a hubby and a kid

Yeah I know she's gone. I'm just saying I miss her.