PDA

View Full Version : Question Bareback with WL

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Effindahead
26-12-2018, 03:11 AM
I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..
From our perspective, it is mostly about the pleasure but what about the girl?

guerillacon
27-12-2018, 02:09 AM
Accidental, I was scared for fucking ages, even now.

But would not be able to resist if offer came up.

Which shop? Feel free to pm me if you're bothered.

This is why I feel like I might need to switch to massages.

dingoman
27-12-2018, 11:51 AM
Too risky and dangerous for both. Not worth it bro

BlackToad
27-12-2018, 11:52 AM
In my 5 years of punting I’ve only been offered BBFS once (never really seeked it out with privates etc...). We started off fucking with a condom but I think the WL was a bit tired and just wanted me to cum quickly. So she asks me to withdraw, pulls off the condom and says “You can go bare back now”.

For a second I was tempted but in the end I cum via a bit of Spanish- she had nice natural d-cups.

canscars
27-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Just don‘t do it, no matter how hot the WL is. Before I had a HOT 24 year old WL did a pussy slide on my dick and she was very wet and said she will put my dick in her pussy now, I was like WTF, put the condom on first, haha. She said she never do bareback with other guys before, but she say she like me. We then go out dating and fuck outside but I enjoy too much different pussy and date one girl is not my style, haha. Still no regret.

Yogurt
27-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Pm me , i will do it ...

wilisno
27-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Pm me , i will do it ...

A bonus if she has a hairy ass ? ;) ;) ;)

Yogurt
27-12-2018, 01:56 PM
A bonus if she has a hairy ass ? ;) ;) ;)

Oh yes mate , it will make my day .

eltran
27-12-2018, 04:12 PM
did it once by accident, didn't notice the dom came off.

Climax598
27-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Where is mr BC ? Is he area of expertise.

Effindahead
27-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Lol i posted this thread 2 days ago and just saw it today. Good responses.
In my case, first one was, i guess, either the WL likes me or she just wants me to cum quicker. Either way, it still took a while for me and did BB for the next few visits. And second WL, she definitely likes me but i got bored. And i guess these all because i was regular..

Niceguy11
27-12-2018, 09:30 PM
I have never been offered bareback. On one occasion and only one, after the WL did BBBJ, she got on her back and spread her legs. I was a bit floppy so started to stoke my little bro to get hard for the condom but she was just laying there waiting for me to penetrate her. I said to her "where is the condom ?". She then grabbed it, dommed me up then we started to have sex. I will never do bareback with a WL even though it for me it feels way better than not wearing a condom. Protection is far more important than the risk going BB.

Yogurt
27-12-2018, 11:02 PM
I dont want to say ohhhh mate dangerous , everyone knows its dangerous but when my DONG in front of pussy and she got HAIRY ASSHOLE and girl ask for bareback i will fuck the hell out of it and for sure i will fuck bareback her hairy asshole before i go up fuck her cunt . Aye .....

cuteguy
28-12-2018, 12:20 PM
If she is willing to go bareback with you just imagine how many other guys she may have gone bareback with. Risky and scary!!!!!!!:startle:

trampslikeus55
28-12-2018, 12:58 PM
I sure it has been stated before but you will find that it is breaking the law for sex workers to perform this act. If it is what you want to do then find a GF. There are a lot of us out there that want to be clean and know the WL is also

Yogurt
28-12-2018, 06:40 PM
If she is willing to go bareback with you just imagine how many other guys she may have gone bareback with. Risky and scary!!!!!!!:startle:

We all know that mate , ...her hairy asshole first and go up to her cunt , i will do it Aye

Labia Vortex
28-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Buy some Okamotos.Its like having Bareback without the danger

deucebigalow
29-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Done it twice and both times it was on their first day in the industry and they got caught up in the moment. Both times it was the girl that initiated the BBFS. I was single both times. Definitely would not have done it if not single. Even limiting BBBJ and DATY when in a relationship. Not worth the risk.

Yogurt
29-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Done it twice and both times it was on their first day in the industry and they got caught up in the moment. Both times it was the girl that initiated the BBFS. I was single both times. Definitely would not have done it if not single. Even limiting BBBJ and DATY when in a relationship. Not worth the risk.

Pls pm me name and where they are and i will do it

deucebigalow
29-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Pls pm me name and where they are and i will do it

Unfortunately this was 15 years ago when I was single. Neither brothel is still operating and I have no memory of the WL's name and I doubt whether they are still around in any case.

Dude
30-12-2018, 10:43 AM

Surprisingly(?) i had similar experience with two new to industry MLs, not on the first session i had with them, but towards 2nd and third... hang outside work with them as well, and it went onto a casual type relationship with sex being mostly on the table

bevis90
30-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Bb with gf/wife not with wl mate

GT101
30-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Never done it, but got offered it once.

It was with a WL I had seen a few times, and as I was dressing, she said "next time we can fuck no condom." I was a bit stunned and was tempted for about a second, but actually never went back to see her again as I don't know if I would be able to decline the offer if it was in the heat of the moment. I thought it was better to remove the temptation and so didn't see her again.

Yogurt
30-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Never done it, but got offered it once.

It was with a WL I had seen a few times, and as I was dressing, she said "next time we can fuck no condom." I was a bit stunned and was tempted for about a second, but actually never went back to see her again as I don't know if I would be able to decline the offer if it was in the heat of the moment. I thought it was better to remove the temptation and so didn't see her again.

Whats her name and where mate ? I will fuck her

Sadlesson
30-12-2018, 10:04 PM
even if offered i find it really hard to accept and just be safe, don't want to go through the waiting game.

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..

Correct me if I were wrong, wasn’t it back at the 70’s and 80’s - brothels were mostly fucking bare back ?

johnconnor69er
30-12-2018, 11:10 PM
I have fucked bareback with a WL a few times. I think some shops more openly offer it over other places. The times I have done it I may have had a few drinks and could not resist fucking her. Always got checked afterwards.

wilisno
30-12-2018, 11:35 PM
Correct me if I were wrong, wasn’t it back at the 70’s and 80’s - brothels were mostly fucking bare back ?

That was before AIDS...

Effindahead
31-12-2018, 01:19 AM
If ppl are wondering who they were instead of pming me, i'd rather share since they were no longer working.
But do u think its fine to share? I don't want to violate any rules nor causing bad image to the girls

Sadlesson
31-12-2018, 06:17 AM
That's up to the person keep in mind even if you can get the bbfs, the girl might not want to give the same service to another guy and if the guy is stupid he might hint something and that's going to give you away.

exstar
31-12-2018, 10:12 AM
If ppl are wondering who they were instead of pming me, i'd rather share since they were no longer working.
But do u think its fine to share? I don't want to violate any rules nor causing bad image to the girls

No you should not share out of respect to the girl regardless if she’s out of the industry - you will open up a can of worms.

rooter
31-12-2018, 04:40 PM
I have never done bareback with a WL.
But I have probably had more opportunities to do so than any other punter in Sydney.
I see a lot of newbie WLs.
Sometimes it's their first punt ever, sometimes it's their first punt in Australia, sometimes it's their first Westerner.
Either way they are very nervous and excited and confused.
So of course some forget about the condom.
And that's when I stop them cold and tell them off and give them the big lecture.
I tell them off very firmly and strongly.
"GET THE CONDOM. ALWAYS GET THE CONDOM, NEVER DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM. IF ANY CUSTOMER WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM THEN SAY NO! AND REPORT THE VERMIN SCUM PEASANT WHO WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM TO MANAGEMENT"
Its the best advice they will ever get.
And to the the vermin scum peasants out there who want to bareback girls ... You are peasants and bogans and yobbos and basically there is no place for you in civilised society.
Go fuck your grandma or your goat or a watermelon. Actually don't even do that ... even they are too good for you.

Effindahead
31-12-2018, 04:44 PM
Lol nice one. Very considerate thought.

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2018, 06:04 PM
But I have probably had more opportunities to do so than any other punter in Sydney.
Sometimes it's their first punt ever, sometimes it's their first punt in Australia, sometimes it's their first Westerner.
And that's when I stop them cold and tell them off and give them the big lecture.
"GET THE CONDOM. ALWAYS GET THE CONDOM, NEVER DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM. IF ANY CUSTOMER WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM THEN SAY NO! AND REPORT THE VERMIN SCUM PEASANT WHO WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM TO MANAGEMENT"
And to the the vermin scum peasants out there who want to bareback girls ... You are peasants and bogans and yobbos and basically there is no place for you in civilised society.
Go fuck your grandma or your goat or a watermelon. Actually don't even do that ... even they are too good for you.

Nice one brother Rooter, just wondering, do many of them forget to lube as well ??

rooter
31-12-2018, 06:19 PM
Nice one brother Rooter, just wondering, do many of them forget to lube as well ??

Generally speaking the experienced girls use the lube.
They have learnt from experience that lube makes things easier and less painful for them.
The new girls generally haven't learnt this yet.
Anyway they are usually very wet by the time we are ready for sex so the lube is not needed.
But if they are super tight and I can feel they are uncomfortable then I get them to use the lube and it makes much more comfortable for them.

brotherjim
01-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Only done BB with one WL a long time ago circa 2006. Her name was Jean, young Korean and worked at Mimi Club in Canberra.

She was a funny girl very much into deep French kissing which was and probably still is unusual in a Canberra but would not do BBBJ or DATY.

Anyway first time I BB her (after seeing he 4-5 times before) we were kissing me on my back she on top and things got carried away and she slipped me in. Took me a while to realise and told her we had no condom she said it’s ok and come inside when ready.

Next time I saw her we did it with condom and she asked at the end why I asked for condom. Suffice to say that was the last time I wore one with her. It was also the last time I saw her in the shop because after that what I would do is pick her up at the Canberra bus station on a Wednesday afternoon when she came down from Sydney, take her out for dinner then root her BB a couple of times that night. Then next morning drop her in town and she made her way to Fyshwick.

Then two weeks later when she was going back to Sydney I would pick her up, dinner, sex and off to the bus station.

She never used contraceptive when she felt the time was wrong she would let let me know to come outside.

Of course I was young and silly at the time and looking back it was madness in many counts.

This went on for six months, until I went on a holiday to Bali (which I had booked before I met her) and whilst I was away she changed her number.

Went to Mimi not long after I came back asked if she was working, got a yes but when she came into the room she just turned around and walked out. Must have thought I was getting up to no good in Bali. Which oddly wasn’t the case. Whilst I was meeting a girl I met in Jakarta earlier in the year this girl was not up for sex. I found the only good Muslim women in Jakarta it seems. Or I was doing something very wrong.

Climax598
01-01-2019, 05:59 PM
The experience one will inject some lulu inside their pussy. You know their pussy can't produce lube naturally eveyday . Just think been fuck by 5 to10+ guys eveyday . This has been told by a WL.

krnboy
01-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Many years ago, met a Krn WL in Burwood on NY Day. We sex with condom and after she asked for my number, started seeing her outside of work. Went over to her place for some sex and never wore one from then on. I guess a lot of us have done it at one stage with a WL at least once. Depends if you trust the other person or not

electroman69
02-01-2019, 10:33 AM
A few months ago, went and saw a semi regular WL. She greated me as though I was a regular and offered anything I wanted. Well the hour session was filled with everything I could think of at the time, then she offers bare back anal as she knows me well it seems. Mmm, I know it’s a risk but it’s an offer that probably only happens once ever. So I went as deep as I could up brown ally. Weird feeling and then the tip of my dick touched something way up there. Not shit but soft and floppy. I came but can’t say it was my best shot. Was worried for a while, got a regular blood test so all ok.

krnboy
02-01-2019, 11:01 AM
A few months ago, went and saw a semi regular WL. She greated me as though I was a regular and offered anything I wanted. Well the hour session was filled with everything I could think of at the time, then she offers bare back anal as she knows me well it seems. Mmm, I know it’s a risk but it’s an offer that probably only happens once ever. So I went as deep as I could up brown ally. Weird feeling and then the tip of my dick touched something way up there. Not shit but soft and floppy. I came but can’t say it was my best shot. Was worried for a while, got a regular blood test so all ok.

An old mate of mine did that with his gf at the time and found bits of undigested corn all over his dick

OmniMime
02-01-2019, 12:56 PM
I came across one several months ago or three, a K-girl. On the bed, after some pussy-sliding it was somewhat intense. Like a number of girls, they had this trick in which they use the condom in their mouth to slip it on as they BBBJ. I'm quite short-sighted, so I had my glasses off at the time. She got on me CG, and I thought she was using a Zero, Sagami or an Aoni type rubber. Tried to get her off so I could go in her missionary, but she held onto me quite persistently as I flipped her. As it got onto a close rush, she was getting wet. Thing was, I could feel it it somewhat clearly, thinking it wasn't the lube. Rhetorically asked her where the condoms were, she blatantly pointed to her bag .... oh, great. Told her to get one on me. Needless to say, I was straightforward tricked. Did the deed, told management about it, and I heard she got fired later afterwards. Then it was a miss from punting for a week or two until I was then cleared. Ever since then, I kept my glasses on until the sight of the rubbers were on. No way I'll let a WL get pregnant from me, especially~~

rooter
02-01-2019, 01:24 PM
An old mate of mine did that with his gf at the time and found bits of undigested corn all over his dick

Hahahaha!
There is always corn in poo and carrots in spew.

krnboy
02-01-2019, 03:06 PM
I came across one several months ago or three, a K-girl. On the bed, after some pussy-sliding it was somewhat intense. Like a number of girls, they had this trick in which they use the condom in their mouth to slip it on as they BBBJ. I'm quite short-sighted, so I had my glasses off at the time. She got on me CG, and I thought she was using a Zero, Sagami or an Aoni type rubber. Tried to get her off so I could go in her missionary, but she held onto me quite persistently as I flipped her. As it got onto a close rush, she was getting wet. Thing was, I could feel it it somewhat clearly, thinking it wasn't the lube. Rhetorically asked her where the condoms were, she blatantly pointed to her bag .... oh, great. Told her to get one on me. Needless to say, I was straightforward tricked. Did the deed, told management about it, and I heard she got fired later afterwards. Then it was a miss from punting for a week or two until I was then cleared. Ever since then, I kept my glasses on until the sight of the rubbers were on. No way I'll let a WL get pregnant from me, especially~~

They want them PRs man

rooter
02-01-2019, 03:17 PM

They want them PRs man

I never have this problem
The girls have a look at my ugly face and fossilized body and assess my low IQ and think "there is no way i want to give birth to child from this dumb grotesque creature. I would rather go back to my poor little village"

vinegarstroke
03-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Judging by your username you are lucky you didn't contract the big H.

lenny888
04-01-2019, 01:38 AM
happened once with aussie ml i saw regularly she simply cged without asking felt good at the time.. lucky nothing contracted

ray5950
04-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Done it once with a Jap WL, even cum inside her, but we were dating ... and this didn't happen in a brothel.

Anyway, I didn't regret it, but it was extremely irrational and stupid when I look back now.

krnboy
04-01-2019, 10:27 AM
Done it once with a Jap WL, even cum inside her, but we were dating ... and this didn't happen in a brothel.

Anyway, I didn't regret it, but it was extremely irrational and stupid when I look back now.

We all have been there

liminal
04-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Been done .on several occasions with ML/WL’s never pre thought or sought

Each occasion was with a woman, where I had thought significant trust existed.

Where our time together involved almost equal time in, as much out of her place of work. Usually developed over more than a year .

Though recently discovered with a (P)ML I’d been seeing for a couple years and who was pretty choosy picky with who she would offer more with than massage and handie.. that her definition of excluduvity and or not do with anyone else was purely my ego

And never when I was in a relationship - have kept any F/S off limits when in a relationship , though RnT always yo lesser or greater amount.

Nothing sanctimonious. but it’s troubling and trouble

1. a miscarriage (surprise??? some working girls are not using contraceptive).
2. lucky
3. an ongoing entanglement & lucky.

Do as Lord Baden Powell would do ...

Be Prepared

To contract a disease
To tell your partner he/she needs to be checked.
Deal with child support
Etc etc

Would I do it again. No.

Not telling you either, if you should or not. However given the rise in certain STD’s I like to play clean.

mahlerkay
06-01-2019, 07:49 PM
Only done BB with one WL a long time ago circa 2006. Her name was Jean, young Korean and worked at Mimi Club in Canberra.

She was a funny girl very much into deep French kissing which was and probably still is unusual in a Canberra but would not do BBBJ or DATY.

Anyway first time I BB her (after seeing he 4-5 times before) we were kissing me on my back she on top and things got carried away and she slipped me in. Took me a while to realise and told her we had no condom she said it’s ok and come inside when ready.

Next time I saw her we did it with condom and she asked at the end why I asked for condom. Suffice to say that was the last time I wore one with her. It was also the last time I saw her in the shop because after that what I would do is pick her up at the Canberra bus station on a Wednesday afternoon when she came down from Sydney, take her out for dinner then root her BB a couple of times that night. Then next morning drop her in town and she made her way to Fyshwick.

Then two weeks later when she was going back to Sydney I would pick her up, dinner, sex and off to the bus station.

She never used contraceptive when she felt the time was wrong she would let let me know to come outside.

Of course I was young and silly at the time and looking back it was madness in many counts.

This went on for six months, until I went on a holiday to Bali (which I had booked before I met her) and whilst I was away she changed her number.

Went to Mimi not long after I came back asked if she was working, got a yes but when she came into the room she just turned around and walked out. Must have thought I was getting up to no good in Bali. Which oddly wasn’t the case. Whilst I was meeting a girl I met in Jakarta earlier in the year this girl was not up for sex. I found the only good Muslim women in Jakarta it seems. Or I was doing something very wrong.

Jakarta is my favourite place to have sex. Though I have only had WLs there.

Effindahead
06-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Why is there? Is it cheap?

bigfatkilo
07-01-2019, 06:52 PM

A different tone the normal posts and I agree 100%.

Its natural to want to do it Bb, and thats ok with ur gf or someoen u trust. But ml, wl, wow that is just crazy. I guarantee if it's OK with you, she's doing it with others. Maybe not everyone, but definitely others.

When you catch something or pass something to someone you actually care about, you will real2hiw fucking misjudgement thst decision to go Bb was.

Effindahead
07-01-2019, 07:39 PM
What if my gf is a wl? Lol
WL, wife, partner or gf or ML whatever you call em. There is always a risk of getting STD. But the chance may higher or lower.
I am a smoker, i get a higher chance of getting respiratory disease..but i aint wasting my life fearing that i might get one.
In bb case, i don't ask, never did and never will but sometimes u just cant refuse the offer lol but yeah i always keep it as clean as possible. I don't go around having BB with others, only the one that i trust. The one as in singular subject..

ShuRin
07-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Did it twice with the same WL.

We really liked each other and I was, in both visits, on 2-hour sessions so I had all the time in the world to make her seriously and thoroughly wet. They were also right after he period had cleared so she was hormonal af.

Both times she initiated it - just too horny. After the second time she told me she regretted it and she was sorry. We always used protection after that.

Worth it? Idk - I usually get off by making the WL happy so I was happy that she came hard on both occasions but won’t do it again.

des888
07-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Ive done it twice bbfs and suffice to say ill be straight up i wont deny it if the offer came across again

the_boss_king
29-01-2019, 09:13 PM
this shit is like Russian roulette.

dont do it, if you value your life lol

skynetaaa
29-01-2019, 09:56 PM
and risk passing it on to others via bbbj

jbrowz
30-01-2019, 08:02 PM
I have a fuck buddy relationship with a WL after seeing her for more than a year.. Been with her for a few years now and we BBFS all the time. Never caught anything and I test every 3 months.

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2019, 09:56 PM
I wonder what it would be like barebacking a WL

I will have to try that one day

Effindahead
30-01-2019, 10:14 PM
Brothelcreeper done nothing. It was punterman. We cant call Brothelcreeper cos he never shared the video. It was Punterman who did.
Punterman is my Hero but Brothelcreeper has not reached that level yet.

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2019, 10:19 PM
Brothelcreeper done nothing. It was punterman. We cant call Brothelcreeper cos he never shared the video. It was Punterman who did.
Punterman is my Hero but Brothelcreeper has not reached that level yet.

Punterman got banned the naughty boy.....tut, tut, tut

chrislee1981
30-01-2019, 10:19 PM
Will never risk that

Effindahead
30-01-2019, 10:23 PM
But Punterman inspired many punters to do BB.. He is on every punters' heart...
Will Brothelcreeper surpass him?

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2019, 10:24 PM
You should know, we all saw your video

Funny story. The girl in that video. About 6 months ago I found her phone number in my phone. I totally forgot I had it. I texted her and she was in Melbourne.

She remembered me. She said "you are the only person who has ever given me 3 orgasms in a row".

jk_268
30-01-2019, 10:44 PM
Bb with gf/wife not with wl mate

What bevis said.. not worth the risk

Effindahead
30-01-2019, 11:01 PM
Guess i have to laugh since its funny.

Hahahaha...

CunningLinguist
30-01-2019, 11:02 PM
For those that don't know BrotherCreeper is PunterMan and he has boasted many times of barebacking WLs, among other cunt like things ...

Effindahead
30-01-2019, 11:15 PM
No no no. Can u prove the man is the same?
I cant imagine when a man turned out to be a creep while he was a punter who went to brothels?
Or maybe he was a creep who became a man that punts in brothel?
Was there a chance for brothels to creep around the man who punt?
Oh..all these conspiracy theories start making no sense..that is why earth is flat, mate..

CunningLinguist
30-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Dude look at his signature ...

Effindahead
30-01-2019, 11:32 PM
Lol u still don't get it?

yug
31-01-2019, 12:02 AM
No no no. Can u prove the man is the same?
I cant imagine when a man turned out to be a creep while he was a punter who went to brothels?
Or maybe he was a creep who became a man that punts in brothel?
Was there a chance for brothels to creep around the man who punt?
Oh..all these conspiracy theories start making no sense..that is why earth is flat, mate..

Here is my theory:

Punterman got full of himself (started saying things like taking children to brothel instead of child care; oh yeah, I haven't forgotten about that)
and banished himself to Creepyton (Punterman's version of Krypton). Obviously, devoid of all the sex, his dick began to speak to himself: "Do you want to make dried up Western Sydney Asian hochi mama's cum 10 times?...Then go creep and creep the hell out of Western Sydney brothels...and take some extra cockiness 'cause of gonna need it"...And hence Punterman's alter ego was born: Brothelcreeper. Both are from the bizarro world of Narcissistic Cojones.

Raybo
31-01-2019, 09:10 AM
BBFS is akin to Fight Club on this forum. Of course it shouldn't be encouraged but i reckon it happens a lot more than you would like to think.

wilisno
31-01-2019, 10:37 AM
BBFS is akin to Fight Club on this forum. Of course it shouldn't be encouraged but i reckon it happens a lot more than you would like to think.

But the first rule of fight club is not to talk about fight club ! ;) ;) ;)

Raybo
31-01-2019, 10:57 AM
But the first rule of fight club is not to talk about fight club ! ;) ;) ;)

I think you got my point!!!! 😁😁😁

Really doesn't have a place for public discussion on the forum, unless you are condoning it.

penisuheddo
31-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Arigato
Bare back is common in Japan where people are cleaner and girls fresher
Many Chinese working women also bare back for tips
Many Chinese working women also bare back in cheaper shops
To deny this is dishonesty
I will not go there
It is sad for the girl and it is sad for me
Yes

Climax598
31-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Arigato
Bare back is common in Japan where people are cleaner and girls fresher
Many Chinese working women also bare back for tips
Many Chinese working women also bare back in cheaper shops
To deny this is dishonesty
I will not go there
It is sad for the girl and it is sad for me
Yes
How do you know which shop do BBFS.
You have to ask the girls. Do you think the more expensive shops the girls don't do BBFS.

Effindahead
31-01-2019, 12:58 PM
Sex was meant to be bareback when it was created.
Human develops...condom is invented for good purpose..people selling sex..it is unsafe to do BB..people enjoy BB sex more.. BB sex is not tolerated..people curious and tempted..more people selling sex and somewhere on the internet, people started sex forums..people give their opinions, some agree but some don't. People judging?? Man that is like doing BB, unless you are condoning it..

winboy
31-01-2019, 05:59 PM
five minute pleasure, a few weeks of stress and worry, not worth it!

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2019, 09:42 AM
For centuries and millennium before the age of condoms and various other forms of protection and contraceptives, sex was always bare back is it not ?

A virgin, a housewife, a prostitue, all queens and princesses were all fucked the same way, right ?

wilisno
01-02-2019, 10:04 AM
For centuries and millennium before the age of condoms and various other forms of protection and contraceptives, sex was always bare back is it not ?

A virgin, a housewife, a prostitue, all queens and princesses were all fucked the same way, right ?

Yes, that’s why people died young and they didn’t even know why !

Momoe
01-02-2019, 11:48 AM

Back in those days, there's no HIV. But you still live a terrible life and die sadly with common STDs like syphillis

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2019, 11:55 AM
So you condone this in establishments and massage parlours AH? Even knowing there are a multitude of sexually transmitted viruses and infections out there to be caught. #truecolours

Of course not, but time changes and people and their life style and priorities evolve and change accordingly!

Sexually active adults can all make their own choices and face the consequences, everything safe or partially safe or just take the don’t give a damn risk , well, as long as it’s mutually consented for money or for love, none of anyone else’s business , no ? And only he or she can answer and part take , right ?

And we can argue all we want here but things will continue to happen behind closed doors, and you can only look after yourself and be responsible for your own actions.

Just saying as it is.

Good luck to all! And happy RnT only ........ haha

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Just love to fuck those natural big tits bare back !

That’s safe enough for all , no ?

wilisno
01-02-2019, 12:16 PM

If you say so !

After those tits had been fucked bareback by others, only to have wiped the traces off from your sight ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2019, 02:00 PM
If you say so !

After those tits had been fucked bareback by others, only to have wiped the traces off from your sight ! ;) ;) ;)

That’s when you need to secure the first appointment of the day brother Wil !

DownUnda
01-02-2019, 02:03 PM
The hypocrisy in this threads is amazing. :) I bet that at least 80% of people have gone raw at least once hahaha but still they are all right it’s not worth for Anyone. The girl, yourself and everyone else’s .

wilisno
01-02-2019, 02:18 PM
That’s when you need to secure the first appointment of the day brother Wil !

If you say so, I don’t think all your punts are of first appointments of the day anyway.... as long as you believe it’s safe... ;) ;) ;)

flukeman1
03-02-2019, 03:25 PM
five minute pleasure, a few weeks of stress and worry, not worth it!

And potentially a life time of problems after too

GoldfishMan
04-02-2019, 08:01 AM

AHL, bro, you are the purveyor of pearl necklaces. Actually, Spanish is not as safe as you think. She would naturally clean her mouth or pussy after BBBJ or BBFS, but not necessarily her chest after Spanish. Not as thoroughly as the other two organs, at least. So, next time you make a pearl necklace for her, spare a thought for the previous one she was wearing.

dready69
04-02-2019, 09:46 AM
Roulette... The house always wins, rarely the punter

Carby
04-02-2019, 11:02 AM
AHL, bro, you are the purveyor of pearl necklaces. Actually, Spanish is not as safe as you think. She would naturally clean her mouth or pussy after BBBJ or BBFS, but not necessarily her chest after Spanish. Not as thoroughly as the other two organs, at least. So, next time you make a pearl necklace for her, spare a thought for the previous one she was wearing.

Huh, I'd thought theyd thoroughly clean their tits with a large quantities of wet wipes? I would assume that'd be safe enough, no?

cuteguy
04-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Huh, I'd thought theyd thoroughly clean their tits with a large quantities of wet wipes? I would assume that'd be safe enough, no?

Have you thought of the idea where the ML rubs your little fella around her nipple when you cum? Well let's hope she cleans her nipples properly. You wouldn't want to be sucking or licking her nipples later. :shout:

MS80
06-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Have you thought of the idea where the ML rubs your little fella around her nipple when you cum? Well let's hope she cleans her nipples properly. You wouldn't want to be sucking or licking her nipples later. :shout:

Why you gotta say this? Now I will remember whenever I suck a nipple ☹️

cuteguy
06-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Why you gotta say this? Now I will remember whenever I suck a nipple ☹️

Hope it stays in your memory when you visit a ML. :shout:

It's worse in the case where the girls don't have an opportunity to clean themselves properly in between sessions. I have seen it on a few occasions where we went overtime and then the girl had no time to clean herself up before being ushered into the next room to massage her next customer.

cuteguy
06-02-2019, 02:02 PM
At least in a FS shop the girl can have a shower and clean herself up. There's no guarantee in a RNT shop and what's more worse where there is no shower facilities.

By the way, the same ML that had my little fella rubbing her nipples after I had come also had some of my precious natural protein in her hair. She didn't notice it at first but could she wash it out, of course not. She had to move onto the next customer. :shout:

Ozziesam
06-02-2019, 03:26 PM
Or... you can come prepared..

Small packet of wet tissues in your pocket to wipe them before you start part 2

Just saying..

Ozziesam
06-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Can’t do too much about the hair..

Maybe she can use it as gel as in ‘Something about Mary’ movie.. ha ha..

MS80
08-02-2019, 01:09 AM
Hope it stays in your memory when you visit a ML. :shout:

It's worse in the case where the girls don't have an opportunity to clean themselves properly in between sessions. I have seen it on a few occasions where we went overtime and then the girl had no time to clean herself up before being ushered into the next room to massage her next customer.

Hence I make sure I am their first customer of the day 😎

hornedone
08-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Must have been great in the 1970's before A.I.D.S. - creampie the norm when punting

cuteguy
08-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Hence I make sure I am their first customer of the day ��

No wonder Brother Ahlungor wants to be first in. The girl is all clean and fresh. :shout:

jk_268
08-02-2019, 03:19 PM
Hence I make sure I am their first customer of the day 😎

Yep, earlier always better for this reason alone

AHLUNGOR
08-02-2019, 06:16 PM
No wonder Brother Ahlungor wants to be first in. The girl is all clean and fresh. :shout:

It used to be every Saturday morning at 10am for Sophie at 501 King St Newtown for me !!

batman_21
08-02-2019, 09:49 PM
I have never done bareback with a WL. But I once had the opportunity to.

I once saw a very popular WL. I went down on her and she climaxed hard, enough to need a 2-3 minute refractory period because she was so sensitive.

When she was ready for me to enter her, she looked at me and asked, "Do you want to use a condom?," obviously implying that she would be OK with either a "Yes" or a "No" answer. My jaw dropped, and I looked at her, stunned, and said, "Um... Absolutely." I then added, almost as a public service announcement, "You should ALWAYS use a condom."

I didn't ask her WHY she offered bareback to me. Maybe she did it for every punter? (Doubtful?) Maybe she did it because I made her climax, as kind of a free extra? Or -- maybe because she climaxed, she thought she somehow was better protected from STDs/STIs?

I only throw the last option out because I once met a Japanese woman who was having an affair with someone. She wasn't using a condom at the time. I said she's crazy. She said, "Japanese women don't need to use condoms." Which is bat-shit crazy.

Like this Japanese woman, I wonder how many WLs out there have ill-conceived notions of "if such and such" then "it's ok to do bareback." Similarly, I wonder how many punters suffer from the same ill-conceived notions.

BlackToad
08-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Like this Japanese woman, I wonder how many WLs out there have ill-conceived notions of "if such and such" then "it's ok to do bareback." Similarly, I wonder how many punters suffer from the same ill-conceived notions.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Sex education isn’t that great in a lot of asian school systems so ill founded rumours often abound.

woods23
09-02-2019, 01:31 AM

One my regular ml said to me once....I knew you are coming so i didn't let him suck my boobs that was nice of her :smile:

exstar
09-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Happened accidentally once when a wl for whatever reason put lube on mr happy to jerk off before the dom. Somewhere along the line it must’ve came off but neither of us realised it - I did feel a different sensation and thought that she had come and that the chemical reactions kicked in so kept on going. When all was said and done and I pulled out I was mortified to find the dom lying on the bed next to us. But she was all cool and said she was on the pill, and everyone lived happy ever after. Did feel good though I’d admit.

BigDickAsian
09-02-2019, 03:55 PM
I’ve done it twice in my whole punting life.
Both times initiated by the girl. First time really scared me as I had a rather itchy cock a day later.
Luckily all good.

Second time was about a year ago and I was taken by surprise. I think she was horny. Can’t blame them.
She told me she was sick of ducking so many fat bald men that having a younger Asian guy made her genuinely horny and lustful.
She gave me a cockslide and just popped it in deliberately without warning. Felt fucking fantastic!

cuteguy
10-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Happened accidentally once when a wl for whatever reason put lube on mr happy to jerk off before the dom. Somewhere along the line it must’ve came off but neither of us realised it - I did feel a different sensation and thought that she had come and that the chemical reactions kicked in so kept on going. When all was said and done and I pulled out I was mortified to find the dom lying on the bed next to us. But she was all cool and said she was on the pill, and everyone lived happy ever after. Did feel good though I’d admit.

I have asked a few WLs whether they were on the pill or not and to my surprise many said 'no'. If a WL reassures you that she is on the pill and wants to go bareback, don't risk it. You wouldn't want to pay child support later if she gets pregnant and knows your personal details.

GoldfishMan
11-02-2019, 07:30 AM
I have never done bareback with a WL. But I once had the opportunity to.

I once saw a very popular WL. I went down on her and she climaxed hard, enough to need a 2-3 minute refractory period because she was so sensitive.

When she was ready for me to enter her, she looked at me and asked, "Do you want to use a condom?," obviously implying that she would be OK with either a "Yes" or a "No" answer. My jaw dropped, and I looked at her, stunned, and said, "Um... Absolutely." I then added, almost as a public service announcement, "You should ALWAYS use a condom."

I didn't ask her WHY she offered bareback to me. Maybe she did it for every punter? (Doubtful?) Maybe she did it because I made her climax, as kind of a free extra? Or -- maybe because she climaxed, she thought she somehow was better protected from STDs/STIs?

I only throw the last option out because I once met a Japanese woman who was having an affair with someone. She wasn't using a condom at the time. I said she's crazy. She said, "Japanese women don't need to use condoms." Which is bat-shit crazy.

I believe that's the first time I've seen Batman say "bat-shit crazy". My dream has come true!

the_boss_king
11-02-2019, 09:33 AM
my friend did a girl in Ginza a few years back BB and he ended up getting chlamydia, he then passed it to his gf.
advice, don't do it if you have a partner.
its selfish

krnboy
11-02-2019, 11:26 AM
my friend did a girl in Ginza a few years back BB and he ended up getting chlamydia, he then passed it to his gf.
advice, don't do it if you have a partner.
its selfish

That's messed up

MS80
12-02-2019, 12:01 AM
I’ve BB before with a particular WL, but only because I managed to mentally convince myself she seemed to be rather clean and protective of herself...yeah, that’s just my dick taking over my rational mind. But then again I was single, and she was the only one I was doing/visiting, so worst case is anything I catch will be from her and won’t be spreading anywhere else.

Went on a number of dates with her outside of her work, and she wanted me to shoot my load in her every time we had sex,which I smartly refused since i don’t think I want to pay child support. The fact that she requested this every time made me stop seeing her rather quickly (started getting this weird vibe..)

In hindsight I wonder if she was trying to get pregnant to force me into marriage 🤔

GoldfishMan
12-02-2019, 06:28 AM
I’ve BB before with a particular WL, but only because I managed to mentally convince myself she seemed to be rather clean and protective of herself...yeah, that’s just my dick taking over my rational mind. But then again I was single, and she was the only one I was doing/visiting, so worst case is anything I catch will be from her and won’t be spreading anywhere else.

Went on a number of dates with her outside of her work, and she wanted me to shoot my load in her every time we had sex,which I smartly refused since i don’t think I want to pay child support. The fact that she requested this every time made me stop seeing her rather quickly (started getting this weird vibe..)

In hindsight I wonder if she was trying to get pregnant to force me into marriage 🤔
What a waste... If you've never creampied a girl, you haven't lived. You could've taken things into your own hands and made it safe from your own planning. She can't beat the laws of nature even if it is her own body. Observe her menstrual cycle... First 3 days immediately after bleeding stops you're completely safe. Or if you want to be 110% safe, go in while she's still bleeding, just gotta take steps to reduce the mess (sex in shower, bathroom, tarp on the bed, etc).
I admit, the pull out technique is pretty safe if you know what you're doing, served me well for decades on multiple partners. But to creampie is next level... Worth the extra effort to achieve it for sure!!

MS80
12-02-2019, 05:07 PM
What a waste... If you've never creampied a girl, you haven't lived. You could've taken things into your own hands and made it safe from your own planning. She can't beat the laws of nature even if it is her own body. Observe her menstrual cycle... First 3 days immediately after bleeding stops you're completely safe. Or if you want to be 110% safe, go in while she's still bleeding, just gotta take steps to reduce the mess (sex in shower, bathroom, tarp on the bed, etc).
I admit, the pull out technique is pretty safe if you know what you're doing, served me well for decades on multiple partners. But to creampie is next level... Worth the extra effort to achieve it for sure!!

Haha I’ve creampied before so I know that delightful feeling you’re referring to. That was with my gf at the time whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, hence I wouldn’t have worried if she did get pregnant.

As for going in whilst bleeding, I have to admit I haven’t done that before and not too overly keen due to the bloody mess it makes.

Thanks for the advice though 😁👍

mcjesus
12-02-2019, 08:11 PM
is creampie pronounced as cream-pie or cream-pee?

wilisno
12-02-2019, 08:16 PM

Even the brother of Jesus doesn’t know what a pie is ??? Have you heard of meat pie ? ;) ;) ;)

jk_268
12-02-2019, 08:50 PM

Cream pee sounds like the product of an STI! Yes, it should be pie, as in 🥧

CunningLinguist
12-02-2019, 10:23 PM
As for going in whilst bleeding, I have to admit I haven’t done that before and not too overly keen due to the bloody mess it makes.

It's not that big a deal, just get a waterproof layer under the sheet and a towel to absorb it. Best if the towel has a pattern and is not white if you are planning on washing it ...
Some chicks are really horny when on their period.
It is a different feel though, not as luby, more a watery feel.
Remember every one you miss is one you won't catch up :)

cuteguy
13-02-2019, 12:00 AM
It's not that big a deal, just get a waterproof layer under the sheet and a towel to absorb it. Best if the towel has a pattern and is not white if you are planning on washing it ...

Yes the girls certainly are horny when they have their periods. It was a bit messy when there was blood on the towels and even with the ex-girlfriends it was best to use a condom during those times.

GoldfishMan
13-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Even the brother of Jesus doesn’t know what a pie is ??? Have you heard of meat pie ? ;) ;) ;)
Son of Jesus.... The "Mc" prefix on names denotes "son of"... That's why you never see names like "McJohnson" or "McDickson", although that would be really funny to see!

CunningLinguist
13-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Son of Jesus.... The "Mc" prefix on names denotes "son of"... That's why you never see names like "McJohnson" or "McDickson", although that would be really funny to see!

McAbitch !

mcjesus
13-02-2019, 08:45 AM

I actually didn't know that. I didn't even know johnson means john's son. Thanks for letting me know, bro!

waynekerr
13-02-2019, 10:57 AM
Same as the Irish prefix 'Fitz'. You know like Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick.:confused:

WayneK

krnboy
13-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Yes the girls certainly are horny when they have their periods. It was a bit messy when there was blood on the towels and even with the ex-girlfriends it was best to use a condom during those times.

If bleeding, do it in the shower. Less mess

cuteguy
13-02-2019, 12:33 PM
If bleeding, do it in the shower. Less mess

If you like to stand then the shower might be an option. What if the shower can only fit one person?

mcjesus
13-02-2019, 12:46 PM
If you like to stand then the shower might be an option. What if the shower can only fit one person?

i would suggest she stand in the shower and he stand outside.

krnboy
13-02-2019, 03:38 PM
i would suggest she stand in the shower and he stand outside.

Do it on the bathroom floor. Wash the blood off the tiles and bobs your uncle

vinegarstroke
14-02-2019, 02:25 PM
You know like Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick.

WayneK

lol I see what you did there

MS80
15-02-2019, 05:26 PM

Haha I don’t think I will ever catch up to some (most) of you guys on this forum. If the opportunity arises I will keep this advice in mind though. Thanks 😁

CunningLinguist
16-02-2019, 01:03 AM
Haha I don’t think I will ever catch up to some (most) of you guys on this forum. If the opportunity arises I will keep this advice in mind though. Thanks ��

I remember DATYing a private WL once and she got her period whilst I was doing her, I should have realised as the taste changed, when I looked in the mirror after I had a red nose!

Brothelcreeper
16-02-2019, 10:07 PM
My 2,000 th post. Woo Hoo.

sweetpariswong
16-02-2019, 11:00 PM

Wow 2000 posts :red_heart:
That's a lot...

cuteguy
16-02-2019, 11:41 PM

Well done! :smile:

Budgyboy
17-02-2019, 12:01 AM
You know Mr Creeper i both loath and like you at the same time. Your posts are always a great read and i love reading about your exploits and your envious lifestyle, good on you. Y

Brothelcreeper
17-02-2019, 09:59 PM
You know Mr Creeper i both loath and like you at the same time. Your posts are always a great read and i love reading about your exploits and your envious lifestyle, good on you. Y

Thanks mr budgy. I love myself too, soooo much....and I don't loath anyone. Make love not war.

snapjaw
17-02-2019, 11:53 PM
I remember DATYing a private WL once and she got her period whilst I was doing her

Lol, this is exactly the same as what happened with me, giving this gorgeous Thai ML DATY once and from the missionary she sat on my face full grinding but I never noticed a change in taste. When we were done she gave me a tissue to wipe myself and I wiped my mouth and noticed red. Then spat out and saw the blood, asked her 'are you on your period?' and she checked and it had just started. Had to call her boss later to get her tampons.

I've given girls on periods DATY before knowing they were on. There was a pretty girl at Esplanade Ashfield (I know there's a few of you who hate the place but I've had some lucky strikes there in years past) who was surprised when I was willing and it just made her more horny (didn't do FS though), but I didn't lick the full pussy, just the clit.

Climax598
18-02-2019, 09:56 AM
I have play the clit where ml is having her period. At first i didn't believe her that she was having her period then she show me the tampon inside her. I lightly touching her clit It was sensitive and she ask me to continue and lick her clit. She having a volcano explosion and have to change her tampon which was wet and red.

krnboy
18-02-2019, 02:16 PM
Sorry guys but this is hilarious
From BB, creampie and now tasting menstruation blood. Probably after that someone starts tasting something else when doing DD

I guess we are all effindahead 🤣

Climax598
18-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Hi this is to sex hardcore. Things you can't do with your partner but can do with ml/wl. The ml/wl are also experience in their lifetime. So is all good to both parties .

cuteguy
18-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Sorry guys but this is hilarious
From BB, creampie and now tasting menstruation blood. Probably after that someone starts tasting something else when doing DD

Brown shower? if you get to that level then there is something wrong with the person. :startle:

Climax598
18-02-2019, 08:47 PM
If you can't visit your fantasies with your partner then obviously you have the wrong partner....
Very hush. She do a lots of other things but not other things. Just like ml/wl.some would not do but partner do. We are all human with our limit.

loco_loser
25-02-2019, 08:30 PM
If you BBFS a WL

Trust me
Your not the only one she fucks without a condom
Go get tested

GoldfishMan
26-02-2019, 08:36 AM
I am sure some of the punters wonder what it taste like. Just as myself wonders what my jizz taste like but never had the courage to try though i only live once
Lol
I was once jerking off to some high quality porn, shot my load upwards with my mouth wide open in ecstacy. After a massive buildup, it was a massive first shot that just narrowly missed my mouth!

kaos
26-02-2019, 09:42 PM
If you BBFS a WL

Trust me
Your not the only one she fucks without a condom
Go get tested

wise words. it all depends on which head is doing the thinking :D

abovetherim
27-02-2019, 12:34 AM
Only time I ever BB a WL was overseas when I got friendly with one enough to ask her out to my room on her off day. Just like doing with a gf but only after she saw 10+ guys the previous day lol. Good memories..

One time I was offered BBFS by a WL who was high on ice. Scared the shit out of me. Didn’t take the offer and wondered what else she was up to with other customers..

the_boss_king
27-02-2019, 10:06 PM
my friend did BB with a girl and he got chlymedia, he then transferred to his then partner.

I say then, because she left him right after she found out.

don't risk it if you have someone to loose

CunningLinguist
27-02-2019, 10:23 PM
my friend did BB with a girl and he got chlymedia, he then transferred to his then partner.

I say then, because she left him right after she found out.

don't risk it if you have someone to loose

He should have said he got it from his partner :)

loco_loser
06-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Did it once
Will regret it for the rest of my life

kaos
06-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Never had it offered...i don't think I can claim to be an experienced punter until I've had it offered to me lol.

Not sure how I would respond though. Depends which head is doing most of the thinking

dotcumdotinyou
07-03-2019, 11:02 PM
Over the years I've earned my red wings, white wings, yellow wings and even brown wings...without any regrets

cuteguy
07-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Did it once
Will regret it for the rest of my life

What do you mean?

loco_loser
08-03-2019, 12:39 AM
DNA test come back positive...
Having a child with a Icehead WL
Nothing but regret

holi_day
08-03-2019, 05:51 AM
Nothing but regret

So what exactly means to your life? Obviously you have a biological child. But legally, what happens to you exactly? Do you pay child support? Do you still see this child and raise him/her as your normal child? Does this WL have permanent visa to stay in Australia?

Raybo
08-03-2019, 08:42 AM
Nothing but regret

Whoa......having or had a child?
Thats way serious. Sort of explains a lot of your blunt comments on here.

BlackToad
08-03-2019, 10:37 AM
Whoa......having or had a child?
Thats way serious. Sort of explains a lot of your blunt comments on here.

If that doesn’t convince other punters not to go bareback then I don’t know what will. WL sets you up for child support payments for 18 years... she was probably looking for a way out of the industry.

sweetpariswong
08-03-2019, 01:20 PM
Soooooo many ppl asking for natural service.
This is crazy...

And sooooo many ppl like to waste time from locanto

Whyyyyyyyy :fire:

Raybo
08-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Soooooo many ppl asking for natural service.
This is crazy...

Not only punters. i have a couple of female friends on the casual dating scene and they say pretty much every guy they hook up with wants to go bareback!!

cuteguy
08-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Not only punters. i have a couple of female friends on the casual dating scene and they say pretty much every guy they hook up with wants to go bareback!!

The government needs to bring back the terrifying AIDS commercial that scared the daylight of people back in the 90's. Only then will people be thinking about the consequences of contracting AIDS or other infections if practising unsafe sex.

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2019, 06:02 PM

Well, it’s way easier to get a casual date or ONS pregnant than catching an STD, no ?

Raybo
08-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Well, it’s way easier to get a casual date or ONS pregnant than catching an STD, no ?

Hmmm. Not sure what you are saying, again.

My firends 100% want covered sex if they are going there. Maybe bbbj, but covered if they go to 'part 3'.

kaos
08-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Nothing but regret

yiikes sorry to hear that man. sounds pretty full on...

BigDickAsian
09-03-2019, 12:19 AM
Just remember that WL/ML are just regular people like you and me. Chances are they won’t be able to hold down a hubby or bf with their jobs and can’t get any BB fucking at home. And if all day they’re fucking with condom they get sick of it and will want bareback as well! So chances are that every WL/ML has offered BBFS at some point in time. You just need to be there and get them really horny!

GoldfishMan
09-03-2019, 08:35 AM
Sorry to hear about loco_loser's predicament, but geez, I know a lot of guys who are just not attuned to their bodies enough to be doing BBFS! An ex-workmate of mine had 6 kids before he admitted he couldn't control his cum and went for the snip. A girl I know had to get abortions 3 times before she decided to dump her stupid boyfriend. Moral of the story is, if you are prone to premature ejaculation, stay the fuck away from BBFS!
Also, If you come inside without asking you are a class 1 shithead who deserves what's coming for you.
There are so many people wanting BBFS because there's a perverse monopoly on the condom market in Australia by the big brands like Durex, Ansell, etc. Why is it that we cannot buy super thin Japanese condoms from the supermarkets here? They're many times more comfortable to use than anything we currently have. That is only a good thing because it will encourage people to actually use condoms. You can't argue they might not be safe... It's better than nothing!

doubles
09-03-2019, 09:27 AM
Nothing but regret....sorry to hear that loco

loco_loser
10-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Sorry to hear about loco_loser's predicament, but geez, I know a lot of guys who are just not attuned to their bodies enough to be doing BBFS! An ex-workmate of mine had 6 kids before he admitted he couldn't control his cum and went for the snip. A girl I know had to get abortions 3 times before she decided to dump her stupid boyfriend. Moral of the story is, if you are prone to premature ejaculation, stay the fuck away from BBFS!
Also, If you come inside without asking you are a class 1 shithead who deserves what's coming for you.
There are so many people wanting BBFS because there's a perverse monopoly on the condom market in Australia by the big brands like Durex, Ansell, etc. Why is it that we cannot buy super thin Japanese condoms from the supermarkets here? They're many times more comfortable to use than anything we currently have. That is only a good thing because it will encourage people to actually use condoms. You can't argue they might not be safe... It's better than nothing!

Dude, she said she was in the pill because of her work
Most, if not all WL are on the pill
Because they have assholes who fuck them so hard that the condom breaks or the assholes takes it off while in doggy

mcjesus
10-03-2019, 01:30 AM
Because they have assholes who fuck them so hard that the condom breaks or the assholes takes it off while in doggy

those customers will be reported and are goners.

dotcumdotinyou
10-03-2019, 03:07 PM
Hey Loco have you tried to turn the situation and tried to support the girl through this. Try to help her kick her habit - at least during the pregnancy so it doesn't harm your un born child.

If and when the child is born I think you should be there, believe me as most fathers know there is no memory more precious than seeing your child born and holding him/her for the first time.

perfect23
24-03-2019, 11:37 PM
If you have never been offered bb, you just haven't been punting enough. I've been offered at least once at every place i frequent.

johnconnor69er
25-03-2019, 12:01 AM
Yah it is offered at a lot of places now. You take up the offer at all Perfect23?

cuteguy
25-03-2019, 12:05 AM

Where did you get the advice that "most, if not all WL are on the pill"? I have spoken to a few WLs and just out of curiosity brought up the subject of pill with them. The majority of those asked were not on the pill.

sukeong
25-03-2019, 04:15 AM
If you have never been offered bb, you just haven't been punting enough. I've been offered at least once at every place i frequent.

I find that very hard to believe. What kind of places you frequent dude? Very suss

perfect23
25-03-2019, 10:42 AM
Wouldn't you like to know johnconner69er?

perfect23
25-03-2019, 10:44 AM
I couldn't care less if you don't believe me sukeong. I frequent all types of joints from 150ph to 300+ph shops.

blaity
25-03-2019, 11:02 PM
bareback at least 20 different girls

clap once thats it

sukeong
26-03-2019, 05:59 PM
I couldn't care less if you don't believe me sukeong. I frequent all types of joints from 150ph to 300+ph shops.

Chill man. I also dun give a rats ass what your response is. This is a forum you put something out there that I feel is suss, anyone can say it's abit BS. There is nothing wrong. People say all kinds kind of shit on forums anyway. Nothing to get triggered about

sukeong
26-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Obviously not condoning it, but there are some shops where the probability of BBFS is higher than others. If you’ve been in the forum long enough, you’ll know which ones I am referring to.

That said, you can also get BB at high tier shops if you have good rapport with the girls, or as some call it “a good Customer”.

True. Probably higher chances at low end places that I'm not sure of. Im sure it happens lol I'm not naive. But definitely not like majority of places have girls actively offering it to customers in sydney especially those agencies $450 girls unless like you said you are a regular with her and you got a good relationship with the girl.

bistro
03-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Done it during my business overseas trip a few years back....
In asian countries, the WL tend to prep smaller size condom... in the heat of the moment, she found out the condom wont fit, so we did it BB....

After a few years, i found her again at some livecam website, as i remember her birthmark position near her left tight, but i hide my identity of course, dont want her to know my real name and track me down...

As they said, what happened in vegas, stayed in vegas.... (its not in vegas though lolz)

Robert_street
25-04-2019, 11:59 PM
I'm still surprised that more men don't realise women hate using condoms as much as men do. They don't like the feel, they use them out of self preservation. It's the same as lube. They use lube because in the long run it is more comfortable for them. Add that to the fact they probably wouldn't touch us if we weren't paying them so they aren't aroused anyway.

On the flipside you get ladies that you just happen to click with and you get lost in the moment. I have only asked once, every other time it was initiated by the girl. Had one Japanese girl say it was her birthday and after she gave me a bbbj she just said shhh with her finger in front of her mouth while she slid me into her. I already had her wet from daty. She was hot as fuck so I just went with it. Kept jumping off to give more head and I'm a filthy bastard who likes to kiss girls after they taste themselves. I had never been with her before so I made sure I pulled out. She was disappointed and kept telling me she loved me.

Had one with a private Caucasian lady. Was disappointed no shower, so I wasn't keen to go down on her. Have awesome bbbj then went to jump on and stopped herself and said "oops I almost forgot". A couple of positions later she pull a me out and yanks the condom off. Tells me to just rub her pussy. Then just the tip. We all know how that ends... Give me more them tells me to just go to town. "When your ready to cum tell me and you can cum in my mouth". Didn't need to be told twice. She kept screaming about never getting real dick. True to her word I pulled out and she swallows my cock but not my load. Gave a nice clean up bj. Definitely got a check after her.

One of the best sessions I ever had involved a Korean girl that seemed like a total bitch in the waiting broom, but that was half the fun. In the room she was sucking my cock like she was going to get a million dollars for it. Tarped up and she was riding me like there was a prize at the end. We were both into it and after rolling over so she was on top she reached into her pussy to fish out the condom. She just smiled and jumped back on. I didn't think she could fuck me any harder than she was but it seemed to drive her wild. We rolled over again with her knees on my shoulders as I drove it home. I asked her where she wanted me to cum. She pulled me out and squeezed her thighs on my cock. I fucked her legs til I came across her pretty fake tits. Then she grabbed my still rock hard cock and put it back inside. I normally go limp fairly quickly after coming but was hard as if I hadn't come. I tried to pull out but she had me wrapped up so tight in her legs that I couldn't get it out more than halfway. I got lost in the moment and buried it deep before Christmas inside her. After she came too she had an alerted but not completely alarmed look on her face. I apologised and said I couldn't pull out. She told me it was fine. I didn't believe her by her tone. I told it was the first time I and ever cum twice without a rest. She smiled and just took some time to recover.

I visited her again and was curious on how she would receive me. She was distant outside but was very friendly in the room. she put a condom near the pillow, so I thought the last time was a one off. I was wrong. It didn't even come up. I asked her mid coitus where she want me to cum. She told me it was fine to cum inside her.

Another Malaysian girl I was with was a different experience. The first session was bbbj then covered sex. I had just gone through a break up and we were talking about how I should proceed. The session was over and she said she wanted my number as she liked talking to me. I don't like giving my details out so I just extended. She was happy with that and after she came back in she got me hard and then put it in BB. She just put her finger on my lips and said "just don't cum inside me!" I visited her a few times and it was always natural after that. She left to go back to Singapore and I visited here when she came back. She was happy to see me. Was straight back where we left off. Only difference was now she had a full bush and when I asked where to cum and she said "inside me silly".

Before Cracker and Backpage went down I saw her in an ad saying she would do natural and creampie for $300. I was stupid enough to think I was the only one. At least I was only $150 an hour. I was tempted to book her again anyway and see what I would get.

I am not so naive to believe I am the only guy these girls BB with. But plenty not people don't seem to understand how susceptible to chlamydia you are from bbbj but they seem fine with that. End of the day you roll the dice with any sexual partner.

Pick up a girl in a bar and you are just as likely. You don't know where she has been or if she gets tested. Then again a lot of WL don't get tested either. At the end of the day if you aren't sure get checked out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

krnboy
26-04-2019, 10:44 AM
I'm still surprised that more men don't realise women hate using condoms as much as men do. They don't like the feel, they use them out of self preservation. It's the same as lube. They use lube because in the long run it is more comfortable for them. Add that to the fact they probably wouldn't touch us if we weren't paying them so they aren't aroused anyway.

On the flipside you get ladies that you just happen to click with and you get lost in the moment. I have only asked once, every other time it was initiated by the girl. Had one Japanese girl say it was her birthday and after she gave me a bbbj she just said shhh with her finger in front of her mouth while she slid me into her. I already had her wet from daty. She was hot as fuck so I just went with it. Kept jumping off to give more head and I'm a filthy bastard who likes to kiss girls after they taste themselves. I had never been with her before so I made sure I pulled out. She was disappointed and kept telling me she loved me.

Had one with a private Caucasian lady. Was disappointed no shower, so I wasn't keen to go down on her. Have awesome bbbj then went to jump on and stopped herself and said "oops I almost forgot". A couple of positions later she pull a me out and yanks the condom off. Tells me to just rub her pussy. Then just the tip. We all know how that ends... Give me more them tells me to just go to town. "When your ready to cum tell me and you can cum in my mouth". Didn't need to be told twice. She kept screaming about never getting real dick. True to her word I pulled out and she swallows my cock but not my load. Gave a nice clean up bj. Definitely got a check after her.

One of the best sessions I ever had involved a Korean girl that seemed like a total bitch in the waiting broom, but that was half the fun. In the room she was sucking my cock like she was going to get a million dollars for it. Tarped up and she was riding me like there was a prize at the end. We were both into it and after rolling over so she was on top she reached into her pussy to fish out the condom. She just smiled and jumped back on. I didn't think she could fuck me any harder than she was but it seemed to drive her wild. We rolled over again with her knees on my shoulders as I drove it home. I asked her where she wanted me to cum. She pulled me out and squeezed her thighs on my cock. I fucked her legs til I came across her pretty fake tits. Then she grabbed my still rock hard cock and put it back inside. I normally go limp fairly quickly after coming but was hard as if I hadn't come. I tried to pull out but she had me wrapped up so tight in her legs that I couldn't get it out more than halfway. I got lost in the moment and buried it deep before Christmas inside her. After she came too she had an alerted but not completely alarmed look on her face. I apologised and said I couldn't pull out. She told me it was fine. I didn't believe her by her tone. I told it was the first time I and ever cum twice without a rest. She smiled and just took some time to recover.

I visited her again and was curious on how she would receive me. She was distant outside but was very friendly in the room. she put a condom near the pillow, so I thought the last time was a one off. I was wrong. It didn't even come up. I asked her mid coitus where she want me to cum. She told me it was fine to cum inside her.

Another Malaysian girl I was with was a different experience. The first session was bbbj then covered sex. I had just gone through a break up and we were talking about how I should proceed. The session was over and she said she wanted my number as she liked talking to me. I don't like giving my details out so I just extended. She was happy with that and after she came back in she got me hard and then put it in BB. She just put her finger on my lips and said "just don't cum inside me!" I visited her a few times and it was always natural after that. She left to go back to Singapore and I visited here when she came back. She was happy to see me. Was straight back where we left off. Only difference was now she had a full bush and when I asked where to cum and she said "inside me silly".

Before Cracker and Backpage went down I saw her in an ad saying she would do natural and creampie for $300. I was stupid enough to think I was the only one. At least I was only $150 an hour. I was tempted to book her again anyway and see what I would get.

I am not so naive to believe I am the only guy these girls BB with. But plenty not people don't seem to understand how susceptible to chlamydia you are from bbbj but they seem fine with that. End of the day you roll the dice with any sexual partner.

Pick up a girl in a bar and you are just as likely. You don't know where she has been or if she gets tested. Then again a lot of WL don't get tested either. At the end of the day if you aren't sure get checked out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Did you contract anything with all your BB experiences? If you didn't, you are one lucky person

Labia Vortex
26-04-2019, 05:43 PM
In the 70s everything was BB....NSU several times....STDs four times.....the Blue alight clinic visited several times
Use Okamotos condoms.....pretty close to BB....and a helluva lot safer

Mr Bastard
26-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Its a fact in Punting, its happening, you will not stop it, a small percentage of girls at all levels of the industry will perform it, and so will a small percentage of punters, just because one wishes to wear a condom and not dare do cunnilingus does not make one the maker of morals, its out there, punting at its sincerest…………….how many girls have kissed you as you walk into your booking after taking a massive load just 10 min before hand………..theres a thought

harrycd
26-04-2019, 05:56 PM
In the 70s everything was BB....NSU several times....STDs four times.....the Blue alight clinic visited several times
Use Okamotos condoms.....pretty close to BB....and a helluva lot safer

I've had only one girl complain about my condom being to thick and causing her since irritation.
I have since switched brands to SAX and not had any complaints, they aren't as thin as okamotos though

Yogurt
26-04-2019, 08:32 PM
I love BB with my DONG inside PUSSY no condom will do me ...

Cayman
28-04-2019, 11:18 PM
I'm so jealous of all you bros who are brave enough to go bb.

My closest encounter was with a korean ML, she was cold and frigid at the meet and greet, poor english but very beautiful. She warmed up in the room and during the massage, so after the massage I asked if I could daty and she said yes, and because she was a bit reserved i was extra determined to eat her pussy real good. My head was between her legs for almost 15 mins and she was absolutely soaking wet.

After several rounds of hip bucking, she pushed my head away and, with her legs wide open with her wetness leaking out and soaking through the towel, and her eyes looking up at me a bit glazed but pleading, she grabs my cock and says in her broken english "please, inside me, I need".

To this day, this moment and this image is the sexiest, most erotic memory of my life, just thinking about it never fails to make me instantly hard.

Unfortunately, neither of us had a condom and my other head decided to play it safe despite her insistence that "I'm clean". Since that time I have always always carried a dom with me to a massage sessions!!!

Climax598
28-04-2019, 11:54 PM
I'm so jealous of all you bros who are brave enough to go bb.

My closest encounter was with a korean ML, she was cold and frigid at the meet and greet, poor english but very beautiful. She warmed up in the room and during the massage, so after the massage I asked if I could daty and she said yes, and because she was a bit reserved i was extra determined to eat her pussy real good. My head was between her legs for almost 15 mins and she was absolutely soaking wet.

After several rounds of hip bucking, she pushed my head away and, with her legs wide open with her wetness leaking out and soaking through the towel, and her eyes looking up at me a bit glazed but pleading, she grabs my cock and says in her broken english "please, inside me, I need".

To this day, this moment and this image is the sexiest, most erotic memory of my life, just thinking about it never fails to make me instantly hard.

Unfortunately, neither of us had a condom and my other head decided to play it safe despite her insistence that "I'm clean". Since that time I have always always carried a dom with me to a massage sessions!!!
In the old day you could be writing for playboy and penthouse. Very good exotic writing.

Lostinblonde
13-08-2019, 09:57 PM
too risky not worth it unless the lady is extreme attractive

blackchelsea
14-08-2019, 12:00 AM

this..........!!! lol

Raphael
14-08-2019, 12:02 AM

Hahahah fucking gold bro.

Obo2192
14-08-2019, 01:06 AM
Thought I'd share my experience.

WL 1: Kept seeing her at a brothel in Ashfield around 2015/2016. I was prolly one of youngest clients and saw here somewhat regularly since I lived nearby. She was quite passionate during one of our sessions and just slipped me in. First BB encounter, was the best thing I've enjoyed in quite sometime. I always came inside of her. Saw her several more times until she moved to a massage parlour. Lost touch for a bit and saw here at the parlour twice, but lost contact since. Honestly, if she was maybe 8 years younger and we met under different situations. Would have considered marrying her lol.

WL 2: Private ML in Burwood who also lived nearby (walking distance of 10 minutes). She was a chinese milf with a quite a nice set of tits . Saw her after I lost contact with the first WL. Saw her often due to location, usually ending in HJ and sometimes BBBJ in the shower. Sessions got more intimate the more often I saw her and returned a massage during one of our sessions. Then she suprisngly said to me, you can do whatever you want to me. Of course I was a little astounded as I didn't expect to hear this. I got excited at this, but still wasn't sure if she was serious or not. So started rubbing my cock on her bare pussy while slowly edging inside until I was certain she wasn't kidding. Had many sessions BB and I always came inside of her. Sadly, she returned to HK after a year. I did see her again just once, which I regret not taking her to a hotel overnight like I told her if she planned to return.

WL 3: She was a private WL I met in Taiwan. I can't remember if it was our first session or 2nd, but I recall that with a bit of foreplay, she got really excited and started grinding my cock while kissing me passionately. Then she just slipped me in. Most intense sensation as of all the WL I've seen in my punting career. She had the strongest clinch on my cock when we both came. Was kind of a like someone pulling/tugging my cock?

Somewhat hope I'll see her again when I visit Taiwan again, that was about 2 years ago. I've been very fortunately not to have tested positive for anything and all 3 girls were very clean or "appeared". Had a check up a early this year and all good so far. Although now that I think about it, very risky and not something I recommend. However, personally I don't regret it. Although, I'm only saying this since I got off very well with no problems haha

woods23
14-08-2019, 01:21 AM

Exactly..............

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2019, 10:27 AM
Well done mate, you are very lucky

Lostinblonde
14-08-2019, 11:02 AM
I was in a session with a Japanese’s WL and I was ready to dig in and she was ready as well. I then realised that I had not put on the condom and I asked where’s the condom and she was like, oh, of course condom. I was pretty sure if I just entered she wouldn’t disconsent but just too risky for me so I didn’t do that. To be honest if it’s for a ML I would probably do it, actually did it several times with ML.

Niceguy11
14-08-2019, 11:46 AM
I'm the same. One of my regulars offer bareback but under no circumstances would I do it. She was like "don't worry we have sex all the time". Nup, definitely not worth it.

cuteguy
14-08-2019, 11:56 AM
I was in a session with a Japanese’s WL and I was ready to dig in and she was ready as well. I then realised that I had not put on the condom and I asked where’s the condom and she was like, oh, of course condom. I was pretty sure if I just entered she wouldn’t disconsent but just too risky for me so I didn’t do that. To be honest if it’s for a ML I would probably do it, actually did it several times with ML.

Even with MLs you can't take the chance by not using a condom because some are providing more than just a massage and you don't know how many guys she may have done bareback with them.

RoyalFlush
14-08-2019, 02:18 PM
So many great stories, especially Robert Street's. These new members coming out of the woodwork should start posting more ARs and General Talk. Keep it up

Akeem75
14-08-2019, 06:18 PM
My main worry is if I catch something how would I explain that to the wife:)

Raybo
15-08-2019, 01:49 AM
just don't 'catch' anything, then you don't need to have that discussion

Raybo
15-08-2019, 02:10 AM
Even with MLs you can't take the chance by not using a condom because some are providing more than just a massage and you don't know how many guys she may have done bareback with them.

Have you gone bareback, considering all the opportunities you have had?

wilisno
15-08-2019, 02:56 AM

Just tell her that you took that risk for her benefit, you were trying to learn some techniques from professionals so you can make her happier in bed ! ;) ;) ;)

sukeong
15-08-2019, 10:51 AM

Soory to say, but At that point your wife would probably be sadder about the cheating part than the chlamydia

pro_seeker
15-08-2019, 11:09 AM

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Mate, you should definitely let the shop know and inform them with ALL the WLs you have bare back in their shop !!

ps. you are playing with fire man, obviously if you could BB different WLs at this shop regularly, then so can other punters, good luck to you.

pro_seeker
15-08-2019, 02:20 PM

wilisno
15-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Ok, deleted, good luck.

pro_seeker
15-08-2019, 02:36 PM
You're right. I've deleted my posts.
@wilisno and @AHLUNGOR – I would appreciate it if you deleted your posts that quotes my original posts also.. I’ll leave that totally up to you of course

Yageez88
15-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Have received it from a few girls. It's ended up kinda ruining it for me because when I see new girls I can't stay hard

BuryYourDead
15-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Have received it from a few girls. It's ended up kinda ruining it for me because when I see new girls I can't stay hard

He's right you know

moby
15-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Thought I'd share my experience.

WL 1: Kept seeing her at a brothel in Ashfield around 2015/2016. I was prolly one of youngest clients and saw here somewhat regularly since I lived nearby. She was quite passionate during one of our sessions and just slipped me in. First BB encounter, was the best thing I've enjoyed in quite sometime. I always came inside of her.

WL 2: Private ML in Burwood who also lived nearby (walking distance of 10 minutes).

WL 3: She was a private WL I met in Taiwan. I can't remember if it was our first session or 2nd, but I recall that with a bit of foreplay, she got really excited and started grinding my cock while kissing me passionately. Then she just slipped me in. Most intense sensation as of all the WL I've seen in my punting career. She had the strongest clinch on my cock when we both came. Was kind of a like someone pulling/tugging my cock?

Thanks for sharing

Dont understand the attraction given the real risk of genital warts or Herpes, both which dont respond to antibiotics
BB is something to be shared with gf or wife imho.

optimusprime
22-09-2019, 04:11 PM
I would never do bareback

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

BigDickAsian
28-09-2019, 12:13 AM
BBFS is not the problem in our relatively safe country.
I'm more worried about CIP or accidental CIP. Don't want no kids with WLs.

How many brothers who get BBFS actually go the full hog and CIP?

I for one am not brave enough.

niva321
28-09-2019, 02:11 AM
You gotta be insane if you CIP.

Or married, haha just kidding :shout:

Niceguy11
28-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Like i said before, its just not worth it. Been offered BBFS before with CIP but strongly denied it despite seeing her over 30 times (regular WL). Like bigdickasian said, our country is relatively good when it comes to safety but as said, its just not worth the risk.

DoMoSan
28-09-2019, 12:31 PM
CIP is just on another level. I mean if you already have BBFS with a WL don’t you already have your money worth. Why would you take it further and leave your seeds behind. You don’t even know if it’s the WL safe cycle or not. If you want cream pie.. just go cake shop. It will be a lot cheaper with a peace of mind.
I’m not saying I’m supporting BBFS with WL, but pretty sure it happens more than you think considering all the stories that’s coming out. But please as a PSA, wear a rubber, no one here wants to catch anything when paying for a service

niva321
28-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Hey, maybe some people just want to pay child support for 18 years.

liminal
28-09-2019, 08:07 PM
I'm more worried about CIP or accidental CIP. Don't want no kids with WLs.

How many brothers who get BBFS actually go the full hog and CIP?

I for one am not brave enough.

Wholeheartedly disagree ... I’m not a wowser and have barebacked before

But ask yourself how many times have you been stopped and health checked land how often the WL/ml/sb having health checks herself

Play the percentages by all means but just cause we got a stable democracy don’t mean you ain’t getting the clap or worse.

Olivertwisty
29-09-2019, 11:19 PM
BBFS is already a death wish. CIP, no thanks.

BigDickAsian
30-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Like i said before, its just not worth it. Been offered BBFS before with CIP but strongly denied it despite seeing her over 30 times (regular WL). Like bigdickasian said, our country is relatively good when it comes to safety but as said, its just not worth the risk.

The WLs I have had either offer themselves up and say nothing other than having their legs parted waiting for me to enter. I can resist those offers and say No.

But...
The problem I have is that some of them they don't bother to offer it to me.
They ambush me. The last two WLs that did it to me just quickly inserted it in while they were on top kissing me/cock sliding.
But the time it was in it was too late. I was too weak to resist that warm wet pussy.
Any one have advice for avoiding this?

krnboy
30-09-2019, 04:08 PM
The WLs I have had either offer themselves up and say nothing other than having their legs parted waiting for me to enter. I can resist those offers and say No.

But...
The problem I have is that some of them they don't bother to offer it to me.
They ambush me. The last two WLs that did it to me just quickly inserted it in while they were on top kissing me/cock sliding.
But the time it was in it was too late. I was too weak to resist that warm wet pussy.
Any one have advice for avoiding this?

Happened to me a couple of times before and... I don't have any advice. Just don't see the same girl next time?

AHLUNGOR
30-09-2019, 06:45 PM
BBFS is already a death wish. CIP, no thanks.

Mate, when you do BBFS, you are already taking the full risks, if any, as your cock comes into contact with her bodily fluids, CIP or not.

On the other hand, if the WL allow you inside BB, she basically Not taking much risk unless you have an open cut on your dick or leaking pre-cum! She will be in danger if you CIP and you are infected ! Right ?

askaway12345
30-09-2019, 11:51 PM
No thanks so much risk

119tcs
01-10-2019, 11:11 PM
out of curiosity, can someone PM me places in sydney that offer BBFS

BigDickAsian
02-10-2019, 12:22 AM
They pretty much all do. It's all down to how well you connect with the WL on the day and how horny they are. Visit enough shops/ladies and you will meet them

Brothelcreeper
02-10-2019, 11:05 PM

Starts with Y and ends with S. Rydalmere

tpol
02-10-2019, 11:17 PM
Mate, when you do BBFS, you are already taking the full risks, if any, as your cock comes into contact with her bodily fluids, CIP or not.

On the other hand, if the WL allow you inside BB, she basically Not taking much risk unless you have an open cut on your dick or leaking pre-cum! She will be in danger if you CIP and you are infected ! Right ?

What happens if she's really wet and her bodily fluids soaks your pubic area or you finger her and is all over your fingers?

Averageme
03-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Not that I’m a BBFS supporter, but if you do DATY, isn’t that the same risk as BBFS. Just putting it out there...

BigDickAsian
03-10-2019, 12:44 PM
Not that I’m a BBFS supporter, but if you do DATY, isn’t that the same risk as BBFS. Just putting it out there...
I think that might only be true if you have open cut or wound or sore on your face/mouth?

Brothelcreeper
03-10-2019, 08:28 PM

Fact.

I reckon I have DATY’d close to 2,000 Asian pussies and I have never caught anything so Punterman’s statistics prove that you can lick and eat as many prostitutes pussies as you can afford, with no worries at all.

Fact,

119tcs
03-10-2019, 09:38 PM
Maybe you have God immune system haha

BigDickAsian
03-10-2019, 10:11 PM
Maybe you have God immune system haha

BC might very well have God immunity. A lot of sti and stds have what are called asymptomatic forms.
Here's one on HIV for example
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000682.htm

CunningLinguist
05-10-2019, 11:33 AM
Fact.

I reckon I have DATY’d close to 2,000 Asian pussies and I have never caught anything so Punterman’s statistics prove that you can lick and eat as many prostitutes pussies as you can afford, with no worries at all.

Fact,

Fact: Punterman/BC is a proven liar
Says he had a double at Ginza: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?64655-KIRARA_damn-damn-damn-damn&p=1015155&viewfull=1#post1015155
Ginza slapdown: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?64655-KIRARA_damn-damn-damn-damn&p=1016039&viewfull=1#post1016039
Remember a leopard can not change its spots ...

RoyalFlush
05-10-2019, 11:50 AM

Recently, during the 96.1FM Radio talkshow Miki/Emma, Miki was saying only 1 girl ever ask for condom throughout his one-night stand career.
Another interesting talkback topic that was discussed was if anyone ever settled down with the person whom they had one-night stand before. One girl got pregnant and another girl got married and it has been 10 years.

BigDickAsian
05-10-2019, 12:02 PM
Recently, during the 96.1FM Radio talkshow Miki/Emma, Miki was saying only 1 girl ever ask for condom throughout his one-night stand career.
Another interesting talkback topic that was discussed was if anyone ever settled down with the person whom they had one-night stand before. One girl got pregnant and another girl got married and it has been 10 years.
There you go. He's had all these one night stands and he hasn't caught anything serious. Our at least hasn't admitted it.

thomasredgrave
05-10-2019, 05:45 PM

Seriously, I wouldn't do this for all the money in the world and if a WL (but a standard girl I don't know anything about as well) offered sth like that, I'd be scared of even kissing her.

thomasredgrave
05-10-2019, 05:53 PM

no, it's a different level of risk if you're talking about HIV. Personally, I wouldn't do either of them, but chances of getting sth really bad with DATY are low.

richamalhotra12
16-10-2019, 07:27 PM
very risky and would never do it. BBBJ is fine but no sex without dom.

syd_lad
17-10-2019, 01:14 AM
Its not worth it. To avoid a situation, i dont see a girl if i feel she is not clean (is on something)

ellison
21-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Go to 533
Many girls fuck without a condom
You dont even have to ask
OR pay for extras

No, you just pay for the doctors visit, the penis swab, the HIV test, and the antibiotics. If you dont get tested, you pay with long term complications.
Nothing in life is free, if there are consequences to be paid

Sillafest
21-11-2019, 10:39 PM
I notice that whenever I shower afterwards the women don’t shower and just wipe themselves down with a towel. Do you think they shower afterwards?

chrisfitzpatrick
26-11-2019, 12:56 AM
never have, never will, can't imagine the risks are honestly worth it

cplurt2
26-11-2019, 07:01 AM
Not worth the risk, and now theres a new hiv strain out there. As for girls not showering after, I get around that by having a shower with them before and after. all clean mr green!

Kevsbrah
29-11-2019, 08:05 AM
I will be honest I've done a few bbfs and cip at Juliet's Burwood long time ago haven't caught anything yet.

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2019, 08:41 AM
I will be honest I've done a few bbfs and cip at Juliet's Burwood long time ago haven't caught anything yet.

Are you Korean guy ? And looks like Song Joong Ki ?

Kevsbrah
29-11-2019, 09:11 AM
Are you Korean guy ? And looks like Song Joong Ki ?

Chinese, 194cm tall but I do get mistaken for looking Korean.

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2019, 11:12 AM
Chinese, 194cm tall but I do get mistaken for looking Korean.

There you go!

Mate, may be you should learn a few Asian languages, could be very handy for you in getting more freebie bare back stuff? Good luck!

Sorry, missed that you are Chinese , so Mandarins ok ? Go learn some Japanese and Korean then........ haha

Kevsbrah
30-11-2019, 10:02 AM
There you go!

Mate, may be you should learn a few Asian languages, could be very handy for you in getting more freebie bare back stuff? Good luck!

Sorry, missed that you are Chinese , so Mandarins ok ? Go learn some Japanese and Korean then........ haha

Just canto but I'm like full ABC just understand canto but can't talk for shit, I know quite abit of Korean been chasing too many Korean girls.

holi_day
01-12-2019, 01:26 PM
I wonder when you BB a WL, did you keep going back to see her or just move on and never meet again?

mcjesus
01-12-2019, 05:44 PM
I wonder when you BB a WL, did you keep going back to see her or just move on and never meet again?

A very good question!
I stopped going back to any WLs who willingly let me fuck them bareback. Condom or not is not the biggest contributing factor to satisfying sex anyway. But I do want to know the frequency of bareback sex for each of them tho.

Kevsbrah
02-12-2019, 04:55 PM
I do see them again sometimes but I would usually move on, but most of the girls I did BB with I would usually see them outside of the work place aswell but as we all know that usually never ends well they want relationship or money and I ain't got time for that i came to punt not to get in a relationship.

Sillafest
03-12-2019, 03:52 PM
108 under new management already was cops there last time I entered either inspecting or visiting. Either way there goes the diamond service bbbj and bareback!

downzones123
08-12-2019, 07:33 PM
why would you do a BB with a WL servicing 6-8 cocks a days; not being cocky but i was tempted and too horny to reject once in guildford's brothel but couple of pumps and i chicken out.