PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Care

reddoor
29-12-2018, 01:35 PM
This place is at Town Square at Redbank Plains just next to Woollies. It's a very busy area so no chance of sneaking in unseen by someone. It has a nice entrance and staff sit on couches in front so u may get a choice, not that the choice i saw was anything great. Only one girl available when i went so tried it out. More out of curiousity than anything, u never know how u might find a gem in suburbia. Alas no gem, but a podgy girl who was ok to talk to and did quite a good massage. Suprisingly a number of levels of entertainment were offered but same prices as beauties at big name shops, she was very opitimistic. The rooms r tiny and dark with barely any room to move around the table also no shower. Overall a dissapointing experience, would have been nice to find good spot in the 'burbs. A couple of other girls there on way out who were just on the passable side i suppose if u were'nt too fussy and got a good price.

brownwallaby
29-12-2018, 01:42 PM
That’s the problem with shops in outer suburbs. The cuties prefer to hang around <10 km from CBD

steveba50
29-12-2018, 02:26 PM
Glad you found it Red. I was driving around yesterday for a squiz but didn't think it would be that shop as it is in a location where straight massage shops would normally be.

Sounds like you saved me some money from your experience.

reddoor
29-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Glad you found it Red. I was driving around yesterday for a squiz but didn't think it would be that shop as it is in a location where straight massage shops would normally be.

Sounds like you saved me some money from your experience.
Yeah, did'nt expect much from the area. Another shop just across from it too. Glad i saved u some money, ill pm u my address so u can forward the cheque haha. Cheers man.