PDA

View Full Version : Salsa dancing @ The Champagne

Maddona
30-12-2018, 10:29 AM
Fantastic time and ended up with more than I expected, more than what was discussed and more than what I tipped for. Only booked the half hour as it was my first visit to this place. Should have gone earlier as the reviews have been rather consistent.

I took option 3 from the menu. Extras began from the get go (as I prefer) so no comment on massage quality. Very standard for the first 5 mins then things turned to a whole new level very fast. All it seemed to take was some gently sucking on her nipple and it was game on. I will spare the finer detail but I think I received about another 4 add ons that were definitely not discussed. Very GFE indeed.

As others have stated - I would most likely return. However there are some others here that I would like to try based on some very positive PM’s. Also met a beautiful Thai girl while I was there. She has slightly blonde hair - keen to hear if anyone has had any experience with her. Happy to exchange finer details over PM to regulars.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveba50
30-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Love to try this place myself Maddona. Where is Champagne? PM is fine

Cheers

migaloo69
30-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Well done Maddona . clicked where it is been there but never did the sala . defintely have to try soon

steveba50
31-12-2018, 04:01 AM
Oh i know the place it's my favourite haunt. She's a lovely genuine lady ( Thai ) and in my experience the best there. Look after her and be nice and she will look after you.

Well to be honest I have tried 3 ladies there and all good. I just wechatted the boss and asked for recommendation so far no duds

Maddona
13-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Love to try this place myself Maddona. Where is Champagne? PM is fine

Cheers

The name of the shops is not champagne. It’s a euphemism for the beverage. Hope that helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk