PDA

View Full Version : Question Recommendation for a first (unique) WL experience

Latrell
31-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Hi all,

I am relatively new to the Sydney scene and sporadically visit ML (handful of times a year), mainly going to Summerville and 227.

While the experience has been great, I have always been curious to try something a bit more, but what I am after is a little different to what most normally expect in FS.

I do not want intercourse, but instead CBJ (DT optional), Spanish, DFK, shower together, boobslide in shower, pussyslide (with dom).

I would prefer a WL that can take control and lead the session as I am new and shy. I like ladies with larger natural bust (B or more) especially if they offer Spanish but this is not a must.

Would appreciate if you could recommend some WL that you think would great for this.

The shops I most want to try for my first time would be Ginza/278/42G/5*/244 and some of the WLs I noticed are:

Ginza/278:
Shella
Star
Didi
Nana
Taylor
Mia
Olivia
Roxy
Victoria
Jin
Coco
Yoyo
Ai
Helen
Naomi
Sally
Liz
Amber

42G:
Disney
Mia
Qbee
Helen

5*:
Minami
Haru

You may have noticed the list are all either Chinese or Japanese, this is because I am conversational in both and thought it might help with breaking the ice.
Shella and Star are probably the 2 WL I would like to try the most, especially from the glowing ARs on both.

I hope I have not broken any rules here and would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations for my first foray into FS.

Thanks, L

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2018, 11:16 PM
Roxy and Roxy at 278 !

alig987
01-01-2019, 05:57 AM
I'd recommend to put Lala from Ginza on top of you list. You can tick all boxes in 1 session 69, DATY, DT, DD, fire&ice, CIM. i had session with Lala last Thursday and she is best Chinese WL.

Assandlegs
01-01-2019, 08:31 AM
I do not want intercourse, but instead CBJ (DT optional), Spanish, DFK, shower together, boobslide in shower, pussyslide (with dom).

I would prefer a WL that can take control and lead the session as I am new and shy. I like ladies with larger natural bust (B or more) especially if they offer Spanish but this is not a must.

I'd recommend to put Lala from Ginza on top of you list. You can tick all boxes in 1 session 69, DATY, DT, DD, fire&ice, CIM. i had session with Lala last Thursday and she is best Chinese WL.

Bro alig987 is correct, Lala may be one to put near the top... she ticks all the boxes that he mentioned ... however she does have enhanced C cups not that suitable for Spanish as they are firm. I also had a session with her last Thursday (and Friday... and Saturday...and....), anyway, her kindness and attitude always shines through.... I have always said she is one of the Service Queens of Ginza....just what you need for a "punt".

aussiegaigin
01-01-2019, 04:01 PM
Start at the bottom of the recommendations list and work your way up to the best.

If you start at the top, subsequent sessions elsewhere are going to be a disappointment.

Latrell
08-01-2019, 08:49 PM
Bro alig987 is correct, Lala may be one to put near the top... she ticks all the boxes that he mentioned ... however she does have enhanced C cups not that suitable for Spanish as they are firm. I also had a session with her last Thursday (and Friday... and Saturday...and....), anyway, her kindness and attitude always shines through.... I have always said she is one of the Service Queens of Ginza....just what you need for a "punt".

Thanks alig987 and Assandlegs for the suggestion, Lala is very popular and for good reason. I did not have her on my list because she has enhanced C cups. For a first punt, I was keen to try Spanish, but will definitely add her to my list for future punts.

Bundyon
09-01-2019, 09:25 PM
yeah right DipShit, you are relatively new to the scen yet you know all these WL's names? From What, visiting Brothels with a notepad you fucking idiot, please give the forum members a semblance of respect for their intelligence if they possess some, You sound like one of Ahhlungors many alter Eagos, he has about 50 different user names and Genders………

Effindahead
09-01-2019, 11:01 PM
Lol what about yourself?
I don't understand why people recreating or having different username.
All the hatreds, flaming and such?
Wth is that for?
Surely, u need to get counselling, spare some time mate, stop and think..
You will find more precious things.

Tea
13-01-2019, 07:28 PM
yeah right DipShit, you are relatively new to the scen yet you know all these WL's names? From What, visiting Brothels with a notepad you fucking idiot, please give the forum members a semblance of respect for their intelligence if they possess some, You sound like one of Ahhlungors many alter Eagos, he has about 50 different user names and Genders………
What a brilliant , brilliant post !!!
Bundyon me and you are on the same spectrum.
I thought it was only me that realized most people here are
more crazier than a Chimp on Bath Salts and have a
vocabulary of a Baked Potato.
I am more of a I am Legend but this place is pure John Wick.