View Full Version : General talk Gloryhole

Labia Vortex
02-01-2019, 06:38 PM
There is a girl in the CBD offering A Gloryhole Service
$150 bareback to completion
Interesting.One experience to tick off the bucket list

kingwally
02-01-2019, 07:12 PM
The obvious question is where and any contact details?

Max Impact
02-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Sounds like a regular CIM but you don't know if its a cute JAV girl behind the screen or a dalmation.

liminal
02-01-2019, 11:00 PM

So are you going to post the ad?

wilisno
02-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Sounds like a regular CIM but you don't know if its a cute JAV girl behind the screen or a dalmation.

Well, it’s well known that you like to dream and believe you’re having the best deal ! ;) ;) ;)

Filodude
02-01-2019, 11:16 PM
I think I've seen this AD in Locanto before. She only offers Oral to completion with no time limits. bit pricey for just that I'd say

Mclovin69
03-01-2019, 01:36 AM
What happen if she just a pity pin up. Behind the wall could be a granny, tranny or a homo!!!

Labia Vortex
03-01-2019, 10:52 AM
http://www.gloryholebabe.sydney/

birch
08-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the link - this may just have to become a bucket list item of mine...

Roj
08-01-2019, 07:04 PM
If you don't mind a drive to The Gong, this place has a gloryhole. www.tamson45.com $50 for HE, $75 for HE + BJ

Mclovin69
09-01-2019, 08:39 PM
sound interesting

Bundyon
09-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Hahahahaha, I got nothing on this subject, Hahahahahah

hunglow
10-01-2019, 10:58 AM

Expensive but intriguing!
agree bucket list!

Labia Vortex
10-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Getting a BJ While on a Milking Table is also a great experience
BODYROTIC In Camperdown has these

rooter
10-01-2019, 07:01 PM
I've never understood the appeal of gloryholes.
The beauty of a blowjob is looking at the girls face, her smile, her eye contact (some girls are innocent and sweet looking which is fucking hot and some girls are slutty looking which is also fucking hot).
And it's also nice to look at her body and maybe play with her hair, or pussy, or arse, or tits.
But hey each to their own - whatever floats your boat it's all good.
I have been to dozens of BDSM parties just for a laugh. People there were turned on by the most bizarre things; being stepped on, pissed on, sat on, shat on, kicked in the balls, dressing up like babies and having their nappy changed etc.
It does nothing for me. I am very vanilla; fucking, sucking, licking, kissing etc. that's my thing.
it's all good. Enjoy! ... just keep kids and animals out of it.

CurioPunter
10-01-2019, 09:49 PM
Getting a BJ While on a Milking Table is also a great experience
BODYROTIC In Camperdown has these

Do they provide BJs now? I thought they wont allow such acts. Just massage and happy ending

hornedone
10-01-2019, 10:57 PM
The look of horror as a man's grunt and fart emanates from being the glory hole mid-suck

kaos
11-01-2019, 01:52 PM
Tried it once with gloryholegirl a few months ago. Fun, but not the easiest as you are on your feet in an unnatural position. Worth experiencing but i wouldnt do it again. Prefer to enjoy the visual of seeing the WL/ML too

Sydlong
11-01-2019, 02:00 PM
I've never understood the appeal of gloryholes.
The beauty of a blowjob is looking at the girls face, her smile, her eye contact (some girls are innocent and sweet looking which is fucking hot and some girls are slutty looking which is also fucking hot).
And it's also nice to look at her body and maybe play with her hair, or pussy, or arse, or tits.
But hey each to their own - whatever floats your boat it's all good.
I have been to dozens of BDSM parties just for a laugh. People there were turned on by the most bizarre things; being stepped on, pissed on, sat on, shat on, kicked in the balls, dressing up like babies and having their nappy changed etc.
It does nothing for me. I am very vanilla; fucking, sucking, licking, kissing etc. that's my thing.
it's all good. Enjoy! ... just keep kids and animals out of it.

I am with you

The thought of sticking your dick through a hole and having who knows who/what suck it off. then pay $150 for 10 mins

No thanks

rooter
11-01-2019, 07:35 PM
I am with you

The thought of sticking your dick through a hole and having who knows who/what suck it off. then pay $150 for 10 mins

No thanks

Exactly.
It's something that you would resort to if you were in a maximum security prison, or in a small backwards 3rd World goat fucking village ... or living in the Shire ;) ... but in a civilized society there is no point.

hornedone
12-01-2019, 11:11 AM
backwards 3rd World goat fucking village ... or living in the Shire ;)

No wonder, ScoMo is from down in that territory.