PDA

View Full Version : Question 2019, trying to tick off my bucket list

xboyx
03-01-2019, 03:12 AM
hello fellow punters

it's 2019 and I don't want another year to pass by without some to-do list in my punting career.
Last year ticked off one of my to-do list: very first time fucking a Caucasian girl, was good but wasn't great, mainly she was too big for my liking and pricy comparing to asian shops. anyway it's done.

now this year, there are some to do for me:

1 - Try CIM with a WL for the very first time
2 - Try anal for the very first time, not sure if I should do this
3 - Try threesome for the very first time

How do I approach CIM?: when I get close to the point of no return, pull out a shoot it onto her mouth? or let her BBBJ to finish it off?
I did CIM accidentally with Airi at Ginza before when she as giving me BBBJ and I was too aroused that I blew it, wasn't meant to be.

Anal: I've heard that it could be difficult to insert, lots of lube? kind of afraid to break that hole. does it hurt? does it feel better than the pussy? worth it?

Threesome: I guess I'll just have to go for it at 278

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Mate, CIM is easy, standard play for all girls at 278 I believe !

Climax598
03-01-2019, 09:53 AM
What you haven't yet CIM. You have seen Ginza and 278 girls. Are you a virgin in punting. That the thing you should have done long time ago. Just let the girl do their magic and suck you dry . Is a different feeling from fucking them.

xboyx
03-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Mate, CIM is easy, standard play for all girls at 278 I believe !

I don't cum easily with BBBJ so it could be tiring for the girl to suck me till I cum. perhaps fuck till I reach the edge and give it to her?

xboyx
03-01-2019, 10:01 AM
What you haven't yet CIM. You have seen Ginza and 278 girls. Are you a virgin in punting. That the thing you should have done long time ago. Just let the girl do their magic and suck you dry . Is a different feeling from fucking them.

I haven't done CIM intentionally, only 3 accidents in the past so I'm keen on one that I intend to do. I think I need a girl who is really pro at BBBJ, have heard Rui at 278 is excellent

TH14
03-01-2019, 10:32 AM
hello fellow punters

it's 2019 and I don't want another year to pass by without some to-do list in my punting career.
Last year ticked off one of my to-do list: very first time fucking a Caucasian girl, was good but wasn't great, mainly she was too big for my liking and pricy comparing to asian shops. anyway it's done.

How do I approach CIM?: when I get close to the point of no return, pull out a shoot it onto her mouth? or let her BBBJ to finish it off?
I did CIM accidentally with Airi at Ginza before when she as giving me BBBJ and I was too aroused that I blew it, wasn't meant to be.

Anal: I've heard that it could be difficult to insert, lots of lube? kind of afraid to break that hole. does it hurt? does it feel better than the pussy? worth it?

Who doesn’t want threesome? But is hard to get that ! And I am interest in 2man1woman rather 2woman1man

Climax598
03-01-2019, 10:37 AM
I haven't done CIM intentionally, only 3 accidents in the past so I'm keen on one that I intend to do. I think I need a girl who is really pro at BBBJ, have heard Rui at 278 is excellent
Rui, Lulu, Yoyo, Venus are good. The reception might be able to help. Just ask them on WeChat .

rooter
03-01-2019, 10:42 AM
xboy bro, I am surprised CIM and a double are still on your bucket list especially as a regular customer of Ginza and 278.
CIM is very common at 278 and Ginza as you know.
Doubles are rare at Ginza but very common at 278 - I have seen at least 10 After Reports on 278 doubles, and all for different combinations of girls.
Anal is a bit more difficult.
I have done it with a few girls at Ginza but none of them are currently still on the roster.
If I find one this year I will PM you.
Cheers bro and happy punting in 2019

xboyx
03-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Who doesn’t want threesome? But is hard to get that ! And I am interest in 2man1woman rather 2woman1man

interesting, I can only imagine myself with 2 beautiful girls, don't want to see a naked dude and don't want to touch his juice

xboyx
03-01-2019, 02:04 PM
anyone knows if C Star at 278 is open for threesome or anal? she has one of best body and I'm keen on some more adventurous with her. I think I read an AR about threesome that involved Star somewhere but not sure

rooter
03-01-2019, 02:54 PM
interesting, I can only imagine myself with 2 beautiful girls, don't want to see a naked dude and don't want to touch his juice

MMF threesome is actually god fun bro - I've done at least 50 of them, as well as 100s of gangbangs, and 100s of swingers parties, orgies etc.
FFM threesome is fun too - I have done a few dozen of them but not with WLs - they were just normal horny bisexual girls I met in the swinging scene.
But that's all in the past.
These days I am semi-retired from sex and very vanilla - just 2 or 3 young horny Asian girls a week - that's my idea of sitting in a rocking chair, having a cup of tea and reading a good book. LOL! Enjoy!

Roj
03-01-2019, 03:01 PM
For an anal virgin: Scarlett B Wilde (google her) a private in Newtown. $300/hr and she will very sexily guide you through anal on her, and put any of your nerves or doubts at ease. And she's a cool girl!
What sort of threesome are you after? 2 hetero girls for your pleasure only or 2 bi girls that interact a bit (or a lot) with each other & you? And a preference for appearance? Asian? Caucasian? Latin?

cuteguy
03-01-2019, 04:04 PM

It's not difficult to have a threesome with two gorgeous girls these days. My advice is find two girls who are of the same nationality and probably are good friends. The manager should be able to recommend a good pair. I tried Angel and Happy together at Chatswood60 and it went well with these two young Chinese girls. Definitely do it!

ray5950
04-01-2019, 09:46 AM
anyone knows if C Star at 278 is open for threesome or anal? she has one of best body and I'm keen on some more adventurous with her. I think I read an AR about threesome that involved Star somewhere but not sure

Stat won't do anal, but If you want to find Star a double partner, there's no better girl than HK Daisy.

They are besties, and they live together. And most importantly, Daisy got better skills and experience, so she can take the lead during your first double session, see below of my experience:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?86563-Daisy-amp-Star-double-A-song-of-ice-and-fire

Since Daisy's BJ skills is pretty good, you may also ask her to suck you off, so you can have CIM tick from your bucket list.

But if you wanna hear my true opinion, the best double yet I have tried, is "Yoyo+Baby", both of them are so skilled, I felt like I didn't know nothing about sex until I had double with them.

Enjoy it bro, you gonna love it

xboyx
04-01-2019, 11:04 AM
there're some good intel here, thanks guys. I think I'll try Star and Daisy for a double session. Daisy is young and slim so her body shape sound good to me
Anal, I'll have to ask for some of my regular girls to see if any of them agree, have quite a few to think of
gonna need to save some money for next punts

wowsofast
05-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Yeah, I did a CIM with a girl from N5M but it was rather disappointing. She jus let it out in her mouth and didn't do the whole suck your balls dry as you cum thing. Nothing worse than walking away from a punt thinking it wasn't worth it and it was one of those moments.

Morale of the story. Listen to the old time punters and pick your girls wisely. Or you shall regret. I think going safe is preferable to going in for a lucky dip. Especially when the price tag is hitting the 300+.

Mr Fugly
05-01-2019, 08:21 AM
hello fellow punters

Bro xboyx.. you punt at Ginza/278 where CIM is part and parcel of the deal (at 278 anyway, still $30 extra at Ginza)... every girl there does it..
However, the girl that stands out in my mind is Mia@42... her eyes just lit up when she understood I wanted a CIM ending.. I still remember that look on her face as she was doing it.. like pure joy and ecstasy and she continued on and on until she sucked every last drop! And then sucked some more!
As for anal, tried it once, didn't like it at all.. as a matter-of-fact it ended up being a rather traumatic experience that I will never try again!
Threesome's are fun...

Climax598
05-01-2019, 08:25 AM
Stat won't do anal, but If you want to find Star a double partner, there's no better girl than HK Daisy.

They are besties, and they live together. And most importantly, Daisy got better skills and experience, so she can take the lead during your first double session, see below of my experience:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?86563-Daisy-amp-Star-double-A-song-of-ice-and-fire

Since Daisy's BJ skills is pretty good, you may also ask her to suck you off, so you can have CIM tick from your bucket list.

But if you wanna hear my true opinion, the best double yet I have tried, is "Yoyo+Baby", both of them are so skilled, I felt like I didn't know nothing about sex until I had double with them.

Ray, Why is your review for "Yoyo+Baby", ?

krnboy
05-01-2019, 10:01 AM
Anal is a bit hey how you going for me. If I'm gonna do it, might as well smash a gay dude who is willing. Same type of hole. If you do, hope you don't get bits of undigested corn like my mate had on his stick when he pulled out 🤣

xboyx
05-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Bro xboyx.. you punt at Ginza/278 where CIM is part and parcel of the deal (at 278 anyway, still $30 extra at Ginza)... every girl there does it..
However, the girl that stands out in my mind is Mia@42... her eyes just lit up when she understood I wanted a CIM ending.. I still remember that look on her face as she was doing it.. like pure joy and ecstasy and she continued on and on until she sucked every last drop! And then sucked some more!
As for anal, tried it once, didn't like it at all.. as a matter-of-fact it ended up being a rather traumatic experience that I will never try again!
Threesome's are fun...

what was the traumatic exp about anal? shit came out?

xboyx
05-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Anal is a bit hey how you going for me. If I'm gonna do it, might as well smash a gay dude who is willing. Same type of hole. If you do, hope you don't get bits of undigested corn like my mate had on his stick when he pulled out ��

bad smell is one thing that can turn me off quickly, besides bleeding. I've lost my erection after seeing red..ish juice from her vagina while I'm banging her. hopefully I won't see blood or smell shit in my first anal trial.

and thanks everyone for input, I can't reply to all but thank you. when I've done my first of those 3 I will report back.

yug
05-01-2019, 11:56 AM
I don't cum easily with BBBJ so it could be tiring for the girl to suck me till I cum. perhaps fuck till I reach the edge and give it to her?

When it comes to CIM, it's all about finding the girl that knows how to push the right button.
It's quite tricky because every girl has a different rhythm.
Till now, I have found handful of them who can make me cum easily through BBBJ.

May be give Lala, Roxy, or Alisa a chance.
But again, may not match the rhythm you want.
With Lala, it's just too easy.

yug
05-01-2019, 12:10 PM

Sorry to say but this is just from my own experience, I had one session with Daisy and it was quite sub-standard to tell you the truth.
The BJ was quite mediocre as well. I had to interrupt her in the middle and say: It is little sensitive..can you please go easy?
She did oblige though.
I also got a cold vibe from her but it could be just that she was having a bad day.

Assandlegs
05-01-2019, 12:25 PM

Ohhhhh my... Yesssss !!! :slobber::slobber::slobber::love::love::love:

Remember that Ginza girls it's extra...

Meng
05-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Sorry to say but this is just from my own experience, I had one session with Daisy and it was quite sub-standard to tell you the truth.
The BJ was quite mediocre as well. I had to interrupt her in the middle and say: It is little sensitive..can you please go easy?
She did oblige though.
I also got a cold vibe from her but it could be just that she was having a bad day.

I had 2 amazing sessions with Daisy. She was great. It might of been that she just had a off day. I spoke mandarin which helped but not as fluent as people think when they look at me.

mcjesus
05-01-2019, 09:06 PM
try come on the face. so much erotic!

ray5950
06-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Ray, Why is your review for "Yoyo+Baby", ?

Did you mean "what " or "where " is my review of Yoyo + Baby ?

If so, I've posted it elsewhere

Climax598
06-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Did you mean "what " or "where " is my review of Yoyo + Baby ?

If so, I've posted it elsewhere
Can you post the review to this forum. We all like to read it.

TH14
07-01-2019, 11:05 AM

I guess handle two girls at the same time seem too hard for me......and watching other 2 action is kind of joy I guess

ray5950
08-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Can you post the review to this forum. We all like to read it.

Haha, it's not in English ....

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2019, 09:02 AM

Chinese is ok Bro !

Other people have posted review here written entirely in Chinese . And google translate is only a copy and paste away if any non Chinese members are interested!

Please share ?

xboyx
08-01-2019, 09:21 AM
bros, who says CIM is easy? IT IS NOT!!!

I attempted my very first CIM last night and it was a complete FAILED

Booked Claire at 278, CIM included so it's good value. To be fair, Claire is a tall, cute/pretty young girl with great slim body and great services. There is already AR on her so you can find more details about her on those ARs.

Tbh had a slight nerve when I first walked to the room thinking I'll do my first CIM. The session went well and I was fucking Claire and was feeling great, waiting for the moment to come where I feel like cuming. And as I was reaching closer to the point of no return, I removed my dick and wanted to ask Claire for CIM (btw she has zero english), but within a second from removing my dick, I had got too close to the edge so instead of CIM, I ended up with CICOP (Cum in condom outside pussy).

Damn it! What a waste, now I'll attempt a second time for CIM.

How hard could CIM be? Very hard!

xboyx
08-01-2019, 09:26 AM
When it comes to CIM, it's all about finding the girl that knows how to push the right button.
It's quite tricky because every girl has a different rhythm.
Till now, I have found handful of them who can make me cum easily through BBBJ.

I'm gonna need some names bros, my first CIM attempt went into FAILED book

Climax598
08-01-2019, 10:00 AM

Booked Claire at 278, CIM included so it's good value. To be fair, Claire is a tall, cute/pretty young girl with great slim body and great services. There is already AR on her so you can find more details about her on those ARs.

Tbh had a slight nerve when I first walked to the room thinking I'll do my first CIM. The session went well and I was fucking Claire and was feeling great, waiting for the moment to come where I feel like cuming. And as I was reaching closer to the point of no return, I removed my dick and wanted to ask Claire for CIM (btw she has zero english), but within a second from removing my dick, I had got too close to the edge so instead of CIM, I ended up with CICOP (Cum in condom outside pussy).

Boy you have been easy on the girls. Never CIM . Ask the girl to bbbj to CIM on your first try. Get the feeling and joy been suck after you cum. Get her to suck until you can't take it anymore. Not all girl can do it because the cum is in her mouth.
Any bro know girl can take all the way.

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2019, 10:04 AM

Sorry to hear that mate,

You just left that too close for the switch over man, next time will surely make it ! Just fuck the WL a bit and then Dom off Bbbj in until completion, this way the girl will know what you are after and have time to prepare and do a better job ?

Have another go Bro !

Ps. My first CIM in Australia brothel was with Mxxx at 5 Star. And my session with her always ended in Spanish and Cum on tits and this one time, towards the end of her working time actually and right from the start when I was enjoying her bj she just stopped, look up and asked if I like to CIM and stressed that she normally doesn’t do it but happy to let me try ! Who am I to refuse the offer ! And she went on to give me one of the best and slowest bj with the all in CIM ending, edged me a few times and back too, saved 5 Star a condom as well !....... lol

She also stressed to me that I must not post anything about it which I didn’t until today when she had Long retired and move on.

Fair dinkum
08-01-2019, 12:15 PM
Chinese is ok Bro !

Other people have posted review here written entirely in Chinese . And google translate is only a copy and paste away if any non Chinese members are interested!

Please share ?
Probably we can try our best to translate to our local brothers.

Climax598
08-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Chinese is ok Bro !

Please share ?
Chinese writing no problem. Google translation that the girls use lol. Share it. I don't want to paid gold coins ha ha.

Climax598
08-01-2019, 12:44 PM
Google translation will help . I saw it in the other place but don't have gold coins.

yug
08-01-2019, 06:22 PM
I'm gonna need some names bros, my first CIM attempt went into FAILED book

Yeah, it's not easy at all.
Try K Lemon, Lala, Roxy, Yoyo, or Amber.
If they are not matching the speed you want, direct their head with your hand.
You will know when they hit the sweet spot.

To tell you the truth, I am not comfortable pulling out when I am about to cum for a CIM finish.
Same as you, I will likely mess it up by shooting off too early.
For me, if punting was a 3-course meal then, Sex would be Main Course and CIM would be either Entree or Dessert.

Hope it helps.

CunningLinguist
08-01-2019, 06:31 PM
One way to do CIM is start with spanish and then ask them to do a BBBJ then DTBBBJ in between spanish pumps. then you can time it just right. Note you need to tell the girl before hand what you want to do.

Climax598
08-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Mate just try a few time and tell the girl you want to experience CIM. The girl would love to do it for you. I know Lulu, Yoyo, Bobo, Roxy are good. You just need to learn the fine art of cim.

rooter
08-01-2019, 08:44 PM

Bro if you can do 2 shots in a session then either :
1. Let the girl BBBJ or BBBJ/HJ you until you CIM. Then have a rest and then fuck her.
OR
2. Fuck the girl until you come. Then have a rest. Then ask the girl to BBBJ/HJ you until you CIM.

If you can only cum once in a session then
1. Fuck the girl and stop before coming. Then ask the girl to BBBJ/HJ you until you CIM.
OR
2. If the fucking is too much of a distraction then forget about the fucking, just enjoy the BBBJ/HJ until you CIM.

And that's it.

One important thing though is to make it very clear to the girl that you plan to CIM as soon as she starts the BBBJ.

Two important points.
Don't wait until the last second to negotiate the CIM. Let the girl know before and make sure she is OK with it.
Don't try to rush from fucking to straight to a CIM - this happens in porno but it is only because of editing and also the guys don't wear condoms. It is not a practical option when punting.

Brothelcreeper
08-01-2019, 10:57 PM
After fucking best to wash your dick in the shower so that you are clean again for a good bbbj and CIM finish.

CunningLinguist
09-01-2019, 06:32 AM
Don't try to rush from fucking to straight to a CIM - this happens in porno but it is only because of editing and also the guys don't wear condoms. It is not a practical option when punting.

Actually I have done that successfully a number of times, but you have to time it right. You need to be able to rip the condom off fast and move into positiion, and the girl needs to be ready and have her mouth open. Best to do from missionary position.

BlackToad
09-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Actually I have done that successfully a number of times, but you have to time it right. You need to be able to rip the condom off fast and move into positiion, and the girl needs to be ready and have her mouth open. Best to do from missionary position.

Attempted this once, unsuccessfully, ended up accidentally shooting my load on the girls face and hair. Luckily she was a pro and didn’t complain (although a bit surprised [emoji50]) just went washed her hair in the sink. From now on I always approach CIM as rooter has suggested.

xboyx
09-01-2019, 06:29 PM
perhaps I was expecting it like those porno movies where the guy fuck nonstop then remove dom and cum on the girl like he's the man! but it's edited video and acting so it looks easy. Next time I'll fuck for 5-10 minutes then ask for CIM instead.

Sydlong
10-01-2019, 03:31 PM
This is funny - nothing is like the movies and I can imagine the frustration, but for us it is a good laugh.

Choose a good girl with is keen
Communicate up front
Relax and go with the flow

If you are having troubles with CIM, I would wait a while for anal - ha,ha!

Climax598
10-01-2019, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=xboyx;1616516]perhaps I was expecting it like those porno movies where the guy fuck nonstop then remove dom and cum on the girl like he's the man! but it's edited video and acting so it looks easy. Next time I'll fuck for 5-10 minutes then ask for CIM instead.[/QUOTE
In the movie they fuck many time to get the correct shot . Just one good shot may take a few days. So It look like the man a professional fucker. Ask the Jav from Ginza . But with trying and practice you get it right. I myself can do it sometime but the girl have to know want to do. Timing and control is the problem . I prefer to fuck first and get the girl to bbbj + Cim.

rooter
10-01-2019, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=xboyx;1616516]perhaps I was expecting it like those porno movies where the guy fuck nonstop then remove dom and cum on the girl like he's the man! but it's edited video and acting so it looks easy. Next time I'll fuck for 5-10 minutes then ask for CIM instead.[/QUOTE
In the movie they fuck many time to get the correct shot . Just one good shot may take a few days. So It look like the man a professional fucker. Ask the Jav from Ginza . But with trying and practice you get it right. I myself can do it sometime but the girl have to know want to do. Timing and control is the problem . I prefer to fuck first and get the girl to bbbj + Cim.

There is a lot of editing in porn, and no condoms, and lots of preparation before the shoot by the actors/actresses, and lots of pain and suffering after the shoot by the actors/actresses, and lots of drugs Viagra, cocaine, anaesthetic, opioids etc, and lots of photoshopping/filters/ etc,
But the problem is that normal everyday people see porn as reality and use porn as a guide to their everyday real sex life ... and this leads to so many problems and suffering and feelings of inadequacy and stress, and anguish and abuse and violence ... usually violence by men ... against women.
Wives and girlfriends are sometimes the victims of porn ... but WLs are often the victims of porn - so many guys trying to reenact something they saw in a porno but which they wont enact with their wife or girlfriend (who is a wife/friend/human being) but they are totally OK enacting this with an anonymous "whore" they paid good hard earned money for, and is just a dehumanised object thet feel they are entitled to abuse and demean ... because they paid for her ...

Raybo
11-01-2019, 09:49 AM
[QUOTE=Climax598;1617346]

There is a lot of editing in porn, and no condoms, and lots of preparation before the shoot by the actors/actresses, and lots of pain and suffering after the shoot by the actors/actresses, and lots of drugs Viagra, cocaine, anaesthetic, opioids etc, and lots of photoshopping/filters/ etc,
But the problem is that normal everyday people see porn as reality and use porn as a guide to their everyday real sex life ... and this leads to so many problems and suffering and feelings of inadequacy and stress, and anguish and abuse and violence ... usually violence by men ... against women.
Wives and girlfriends are sometimes the victims of porn ... but WLs are often the victims of porn - so many guys trying to reenact something they saw in a porno but which they wont enact with their wife or girlfriend (who is a wife/friend/human being) but they are totally OK enacting this with an anonymous "whore" they paid good hard earned money for, and is just a dehumanised object thet feel they are entitled to abuse and demean ... because they paid for her ...

Spot on Rooter! Love this post.

As for my bucket list, i have done CIM and it no longer interests me, however i still get desires to do a double! i am the type of punter (when active) that normally has a regular. Problem in the past is that i see a girl a few times, suggest a double and they don't like the idea at all! I have since come to the conclusion that the vast majority of WLs just aren't into it. I dont really want to have a double unless all parties aren't there for it.

Meng
11-01-2019, 02:48 PM
perhaps I was expecting it like those porno movies where the guy fuck nonstop then remove dom and cum on the girl like he's the man! but it's edited video and acting so it looks easy. Next time I'll fuck for 5-10 minutes then ask for CIM instead.

I just had a great session with Bobo (will post a AR when I get there chance). I opted for a CIM whilst I was doggying her. The trick was I didn’t pump all the way until I was about to cum but instead pulled out when I could still manage a few strokes. I did have to HJ myself a little then stick it in her mouth but it was still fun and she sucked ne dry!

harrycd
11-01-2019, 06:17 PM
hello fellow punters

You sound a lot like myself lol

1. I've only done CIM a handful of times and want to try it more often as well in 2019.
2. I've also never tried anal, haven't found a girl game enough so far. I did engage a WL on ScarletBlue who was known for Anal but she turned me down due to girth :/

3. And I've also never done a threesome, it seems offputting to myself as I'd have to disappoint two girls at the same time lol
I don't really find the idea appealing tbh.

4. I've been planning on hitting up 278 as I've had a break from punting since April and will aim for 12 months before I start again :/

xboyx
18-01-2019, 02:15 PM
ok bros
So I had a second attempt on CIM and it also went to FAILED book

Booked for half hour session and asked the girl for CIM at beginning of session to make it clear. So went she did foreplay and sucked me for 10-15 minutes, but I was getting no close to cuming and I could tell I was not going to cum with her BBBJ alone. Probably partly due to the facts that I've punted just the day before too. But it had always been the case to me that I don't cum easily with BBBJ alone unless the girl has excellent skills.
So with 10 minutes left on the clock we put on the dom and fucked till I cum. Will have to give it a 3rd attempt some time.