PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Best Thai Massage Brisbane

Whitewallaby
03-01-2019, 09:36 AM
Hey all, any recommendations for the best Thai massage in Brisbane ? Just got back from the land of the ladyboy and keen for my next session .. Any help would be much appreciated

Massaddict
03-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Hey all, any recommendations for the best Thai massage in Brisbane ? Just got back from the land of the ladyboy and keen for my next session .. Any help would be much appreciated

A legit shop that does Thai style massage or one with a menu like the shops in Thailand?

Whitewallaby
07-01-2019, 02:55 PM
After a good legit one to be honest. Real Thai was good for a while but sometimes just after a good ol fashioned Thai massage. In the Brisbane CBD there are lots of different options, so might take a stab and report back. Let me know if you have any suggestions in the meantime

reddoor
07-01-2019, 04:16 PM
I used to go to Youi in New Farm was pretty good. Not cheap but girl i always booked really knew her stuff. 100% legit.

Whitewallaby
07-01-2019, 06:39 PM
Thanks for that, I might check it out. Hannah at Real Thai and Moon (?) Give the goods for a lunchtime punt. Apple at Real Thai used to be a game changer. She's long gone now.

But for Legit, Urban thai is excellent

superfilo
07-01-2019, 06:46 PM
Jsjwjsjsjsja

Hshshshs

Brissypunter
07-01-2019, 07:11 PM
Been couple shops where same thing but the ml said I could transfer money to her bank account .. I had cash on me I just didn’t want wate cash on her S was not that great

bjsearcher
08-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Hey all, any recommendations for the best Thai massage in Brisbane ? Just got back from the land of the ladyboy and keen for my next session .. Any help would be much appreciatedWhat area you looking in?

Whitewallaby
08-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Brisbane CBD area bro

Perusal
08-01-2019, 05:47 PM
D&P and Real Thai both are goers for milfs... not seen many young ones there though.

Lickalot
09-01-2019, 10:36 AM
D&P and Real Thai both are goers for milfs... not seen many young ones there though.

Agree re real Thai although last visit they sent a guy in to do the massage.I bailed ASAP and have not been back. A shame really as previous visits had made for a happy lunch break.

Been to D&P a couple of times with no hint of anything other than ordinary std legit massage. Left without feeling relaxed each time. Have I missed something here?

reddoor
09-01-2019, 11:51 AM
Been to RT many times, never seen a guy there. When u say guy u dont mean LB do u. It's funny when your really in the mood a 50 yr old's lips feel just the same as a 20 yr old haha. (girl that is)

Lickalot
09-01-2019, 12:11 PM
Been to RT many times, never seen a guy there. When u say guy u dont mean LB do u. It's funny when your really in the mood a 50 yr old's lips feel just the same as a 20 yr old haha. (girl that is)

Yeah nah. A real Thai dude. Must have been wanting to look legit. It was prob sept/oct. I got up and left. Scared for life. Shown to room by nice lady then dude walked in. I’m face down and feel the first touch of my foot and think that’s a bit firm. Look over my shoulder and almost required a bloody defibrillator. Went no no no, got up and left. Have not been back.

Would love to know more on D&P ...

Perusal
09-01-2019, 08:05 PM
D&P was just offered near the end like normal. Only been once. Pretty mechanical really.

superfilo
11-01-2019, 12:13 PM
I can confirm

Nsmsm

Crusader
28-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Been to D&P twice on my last foray in Brissy. Was offered extras on both accounts, but only once was the girl half decent.

Crusader
28-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Further up on Albert St is a joint where I was able to secure extras .. I think that was definitely a YMMV type of occasion though because even the ML was paranoid about someone walking by the room. Happy to PM someone to exchange info to see if it is a one off place or whether it is a sure thing. Getting my hitlist sorted now for another week of trial and error in the hardest punting arenas on the east coast.

Brisguy72
01-02-2019, 02:00 PM
Awesome authentic Thai massage done by Pat, the owner at 28 Thomas street, West End.

She has a couple of other older ladies work there, but Pat is the best by far.

JerryF
04-02-2019, 05:21 PM
Further up on Albert St is a joint where I was able to secure extras .. I think that was definitely a YMMV type of occasion though because even the ML was paranoid about someone walking by the room. Happy to PM someone to exchange info to see if it is a one off place or whether it is a sure thing. Getting my hitlist sorted now for another week of trial and error in the hardest punting arenas on the east coast.

Mmm I frequent one on Albert which provides a great massage with teasing but never crosses the line. Wonder if it’s the same place ...

Crusader
06-02-2019, 11:04 PM

Monday night @ RT (I was the last customer), there were at least 2 hot young girls getting ready to close. I went with a mid 30's looker who was fkn dynamite. Barely did a single bit of massage in the entire hour I was there.

superfilo
07-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Crusader your inbox is full

reddoor
07-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Crusader your inbox is full
.....Now theres a suprise...😆

brownwallaby
07-02-2019, 02:33 PM
.....Now theres a suprise...��

.... and shops will be overwhelmed by punters claiming they're from Sydney ...

reddoor
07-02-2019, 04:10 PM
.... and shops will be overwhelmed by punters claiming they're from Sydney ...
Would'nt work for us man, i can't speak a word of New South Welsh and your too famous. 😎

Crusader
07-02-2019, 10:39 PM
cleared now lol … got a good recommendation from superfilo today that came up trumps .. thanks mate

brownwallaby
07-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Would'nt work for us man, i can't speak a word of New South Welsh and your too famous. 😎

Actually a lot of the newer shops are part of uncharted territory for me and I’m sure Asian girls can’t tell whether a guy comes from Bondi or Redcliffe from the way he speaks. Might be worth trying, but atm my favourite shop still delivers the goods with great vfm

Lickalot
08-02-2019, 08:05 AM
The DIY place in Albert st was a real magnet last year. There was a stunner there that rhymed with a playing card who vanished. Very nice and gave a superb massage. Sublime in fact.

Last couple of visits resulted in no need for DIY and no drain on wallet. A perfect scenario Since then boilers and back to normal. Anyone who saw her will know who I mean. Where is she now?

superfilo
08-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Ah yes ,

Anajja

Lickalot
08-02-2019, 01:04 PM
That’s the one. Now how am I going to concentrate for the rest of the day...

winboy
08-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Brisbane CBD has heaps - just check out the Google reviews score

superfilo
12-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Has anyone been to the recently open THAI VILLAGE MASSAGE on Creek St. Looks like a nice joint and has quite a few branches. Sydney and Melbourne too. PM if you have any info at all. Saw a cute girl on the counter today.

reddoor
12-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Has anyone been to the recently open THAI VILLAGE MASSAGE on Creek St. Looks like a nice joint and has quite a few branches. Sydney and Melbourne too. PM if you have any info at all. Saw a cute girl on the counter to day.
I normally find with these places the cute girl on the counter is never the girl u end up with in the room.

brownwallaby
12-02-2019, 03:56 PM
We have to make it clear from the start whether or not she’s the one who’s gonna serve us

superfilo
12-02-2019, 08:18 PM
Yeh but this one has a massage uniform on ... I just thought maybe they took turns Manning the front desk... I always feel awkward tho. What am I supposed to say - if I make an appointment can you please do the massage ? All tips welcome

brownwallaby
12-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Yeh but this one has a massage uniform on ... I just thought maybe they took turns Manning the front desk... I always feel awkward tho. What am I supposed to say - if I make an appointment can you please do the massage ? All tips welcome

If you want to stay just ask: can I get massage from you?
If you want to see her some other time ask her name and say you’ll book her later

Crusader
12-02-2019, 11:20 PM
If you want to stay just ask: can I get massage from you?
If you want to see her some other time ask her name and say you’ll book her later

literally, right outta my playbook …
or as she takes you to the room, ask her how long she'll be and if she can bring back a glass of water

darkice
14-02-2019, 05:16 AM
Looks legit. With pricing and services etc.

str8up
17-02-2019, 01:45 PM
i think this says it all...

TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE
30mins/$49 | 60mins/$85 | 90mins/$130 | 120mins/$160

superfilo
27-02-2019, 06:52 PM
Recently

Ajajaj

superfilo
10-04-2019, 05:45 PM
Makakaksks
Kakaka

reddoor
01-05-2019, 11:48 PM
I had a shot at one in the Valley, advertised on locanto so i thought a glimmer of hope there. Typical thai set up, a bit dingy but seemed clean and tidy but only 3/4 walls and no shower.
Two ladies on both prob late 30s, the one i had was average size and looks and had poor english. That aside she gave a good relaxing massage with several hints. Anyway turns out i was right about my glimmer of hope as after i was well and truely drained.
http://www.deeruk.com.au/

sungod
10-03-2021, 07:27 PM
DIY place Albert st, where is this one bro's. Help please