PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Love to SING :-) - MOC [From freelance]

MyOutCall Australia
13-03-2012, 04:01 AM
Just came back from a trip to China and Taiwan, had an awesome time in China but didn’t get a chance to try some yummy Taiwanese girl…

To my surprise, I spotted a report of a Taiwanese girl – Sing by Niceman bro on my first visit to SYD99 after I came back. It sounded YUMMY I wasn’t planning to punt tonight but just couldn’t resist the thought….so called MOC to organize a booking.

I was told that Sing is running a little bit behind as she has just came back to Sydney, which is lucky for me as I had to stay behind at work for a tad longer..

I got led up to the room and WOW….there she is…a tiny cute Taiwanese girl with the BRIGHTEST smile ; She hugged me briefly and led me to the Sofa and we started chatting a little bit. She was extremely nervous at first as apparently I look like one of her friend’s brother :-P I had to explain myself to calm her down… Once she is calm…GOD…She is the only girl that I have seen who will actively give you NON-STOP DFK….Seriously, you can’t talk for 2 seconds straight without her tongue in your mouth ..hahahaha… I liked it as it was different and pretty intense! Since I just came back from Taiwan, we talked and laughed about it for a while and I started feeling her out… GOSH…she moans as soon as my hand passes her sensitive areas…She then suggested it is shower time …

OKAY…Can I just say, I have never ever stayed in the shower for this long in my bloody life!!! It’s like almost half an hour!!!! I didn’t even wanna come out until she asked me to wait outside …hehehe… The actions in the shower were truly hot and steamy!!!! We kissed…rubbed each other…and her DTBBBJ…I can swear by it…I never had better… If you have read my previous report..you will know although I am Asian..but my size is pretty admirable ; So for her to try and even be able to swallow my whole package…. It is pure heaven for me…. While we were washing away the foams, I slide my hands underneath and was stunned!!!! She was SOAKING WET…her moaning was super loud when I started fingering her…she even pulled my little bro closer to her….Which I warned “ Slippery Road…Don’t blame me if it went all the way..” HAHA…she quickly winked and replied in a seducing manner “Don’t worry, I have skills.” DD was briefly done as I wasn’t a big fan…but it was nice.

Once we got onto the bed…OMG…the DTBBBJ was non-stop….again…not one girl I have met including my ex will do it for this long and still have the brightest smile on their face!! At one point, I tried to use my hand to assist which she sternly refused and said “Don’t TOUCH!! Let me use my mouth to make you cum!!!” Here we go…..she uses the springs in the mattress to bounce her mouth up and down like a crazy ride in an amusement park…..the speed and the deepness…I would be surprise if I can find another girl that can beat it…she doesn’t even need to hold any part of my little bro to stop it going in all the way…she gladly bounced up and down crazily and god…at that point I felt like am I paying for a punt tonight or am I being squeezed of every drops I have by a stunning chick?! Of course…I came in her mouth…the thing I like the most is, she continue the BBBJ very very gently to make sure everything came out and then she went into the bathroom

We didn’t even rest for long…like 5 minutes…and we are back doing DFK and DTBBBJ again… I haven’t fully reloaded then…but she patiently tried everything possible to get me ready which she really deserves a medal for! Once I was ready, GOD…another surprise…How TIGHT is she????? It’s like her V-walls are all muscles and are constantly pushing against each other or in this case..my little bro!!! Her tightness…gave me the most embarrassing performance of my life…I cum a lot earlier than I expected as I was so satisfied……

We quickly cleaned ourselves and I had a smoke which she cheekily asked why guys like to do that after sex ; I can’t really answer but it does feels GOOD… Her phone kept ringing and we looked at the clock….wow…20 mins passed the finishing time…no wonder!! Sorry MOC

Conclusion….Sing is a girl that you must try!!! Worth every single penny!!!
And MOC Bro, what kind of name is Sing????? Sing in Cantonese means Star…You might as well name her that..it sounds much better….hehe…

-From freelance after report directory