PDA

View Full Version : General talk need your opinions and suggestions

merlin200
06-01-2019, 06:04 PM
ok so i went into a shop after making a booking with a young girl but once in the room an older lady comes in. so i ask her name and when she started massaging she said a different name. i was already in an excited mood so i thought oh bugger it let her continue. so the massage was quite good and then when it came to extras she offered the general 3. took option 3. while stroking away she puts one leg on the table to give a big window of opportunity to let my finger have some fun. when she started getting wet i asked can you do anymore . she said yes to bj and when i asked fs she said no. so i went for the bj....while she was still wet i tried for FS and a second time and got no and i said ok i will give you extra if you do fs. she said i don't do that sorry but a little bit of persuasion and she agreed.

when she was lying on the table she tells me she hasn't had sex in a year...(by her looks this was believable) and asked me to take it slow. so i did and on first go she let out a yelp of pain and her face tightened up. she was very tight i must admit. about after a minute of going at it and her squealing/moaning (whatever you want to call it) she said please stop its too painful while pushing me back. i said i can put put some oil on it and she said no no not about oil and she sat up on table and said it hurts too much sorry.

now my fella was still hard so she goes i will give you hand but by this time the mood was killed. so this is when i have my dilemma. i gave her the total we agreed to before we started. so do you guys think i should have asked for my extra money back for the sex part..considering she did extras 1 2 3 and bj, or because of the fact that i had been going at the sex part (even though it was probably only a minute) that it would constitute for the payment.

if so what do you guys think i should have said. i have never had this situation

popeye96
06-01-2019, 06:10 PM
You agreed to a $ amount to fuck her. You got to fuck her, even after she originally said no twice. Give her what you agreed to and maybe learn that next time someone says no originally, then there might be a reason for it.

Tavs
06-01-2019, 08:12 PM
You agreed to a $ amount to fuck her. You got to fuck her, even after she originally said no twice. Give her what you agreed to and maybe learn that next time someone says no originally, then there might be a reason for it.

Agree that it a lesson learnt.

I have heard a few times of this I haven’t had sex in years and then gives in and after three pumps is too sore. 100% reckon this is her scam to get more money for little effort.

bjsearcher
06-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Agree that it a lesson learnt.

I have heard a few times of this I haven’t had sex in years and then gives in and after three pumps is too sore. 100% reckon this is her scam to get more money for little effort.

Not necessarily a scam. A lot of these old girls are divorced and dont bonk a lot due to the cultural restraints of their generation. If she was that tight (as the op states), it may well have been genuine.

blake_ly
06-01-2019, 11:50 PM
The situation sounds like she reluctantly agreed in the moment (due to being wet/horny) and then regretted midway? Going to play devil's advocate here, I reckon the implied meaning of fs is all the way.. not a "just the tip" type of situation... soo service not rendered imo.

that being said though, no way I would ask for money back, would however persuade to finish by bj at least..

tommy thumb
08-01-2019, 08:38 AM
Sorry mate but this is borderline dodgy. U got what u asked for (fucking her) even tho it may not be not of been what u wanted (not blowing) it sounds like it def wasn’t what she wanted. Pay her the coin and stop being a dick

ecchi.gaijin
08-01-2019, 10:39 AM
Asking multiple times after being told no, can be considered coerced consent. It's a risky practice to engage in given the recent cases where consent has been looked at more closely.