PDA

View Full Version : Question What makes a girl special?

sweetpariswong
08-01-2019, 10:20 PM
Can I ask what makes a girl special? Why would u miss a particular one when there are so many.

wilisno
09-01-2019, 06:28 AM
Can I ask what makes a girl special? Why would u miss a particular one when there are so many.

When you can make the guy thinks he is special to you ! ;) ;) ;)

trampslikeus55
09-01-2019, 08:39 AM
When you can make the guy thinks he is special to you ! ;) ;) ;)
Couldn't agree more. Some girls can make you forget you had to pay😁

Tcopaspro
09-01-2019, 11:59 AM
couldn't agree more

i would say personalized service, where they can respond to our cues, makes me feel special. there were times when i forgot that they were wls and i paid for their services

BlackToad
09-01-2019, 02:49 PM
When she has a nice arse....then I’m in love [emoji177]

Yogurt
09-01-2019, 03:14 PM

When she have HAIRY ASSHOLE , it will help my DONG out

Meng
09-01-2019, 03:18 PM
If you have to ask that question then you haven't met one yet

Lol. Fairly certain this user is doing some research so that she can start her own little private incall service. She’s posted something in the private general forum area.

Roj
09-01-2019, 03:56 PM
couldn't agree more

i would say personalized service, where they can respond to our cues, makes me feel special. there were times when i forgot that they were wls and i paid for their services

Agreed 100%!!!!!

aussiegaigin
09-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Can I ask what makes a girl special?

It's when the girl makes you feel special.

Raybo
09-01-2019, 04:21 PM

Firstly, welcome to the forum!

Everyone's taste is different. Take our buddy Yogurt, he likes a hairy bum. i can't say i do, but don't think i have had one, so who am I to criticize.

a lot of guys talk about having a connection with a girl or having 'chemistry'. it is not really tangible but you know it when you feel it.

Be engaged with your customer, make him feel like he is the only guy in the world for the time you are with him and that nothing else matters. You will go a long way towards achieving that connection.

All the best with your endeavours!

GoodFella
09-01-2019, 04:46 PM
When you keep thinking about her day and night after your first session. Can't say why exactly but obviously as men, first would be their looks and physical form then next comes personality. If you're attracted to a person, you're attracted and that makes them special, to you.

Climax598
09-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Face
Body
Personality/attitude
Communication
In that order when you first saw the girl.
But later after a few sessions I would say
Personality/Attitude
Communication
Face
Body
It just me.

rooter
09-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Attractively painted and decorated fingernails and toenails.

Bundyon
09-01-2019, 09:13 PM
An unexplainable chemical reaction, and your ability to both recognise and act upon it, it will be special, but it will not be forever………

kinka
09-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Here is my list..
1. Personal Hygiene, no smelly breath, body odour
2. Friendly smile and greeting
3. Affectionate, non mechanical service tailored to the customers experience and desires
4. Communication and eye contact
5. Humour, playful fun..

The facilities surely help as well, which is why I prefer Ginza/278 or hotel rooms..

Brothelcreeper
09-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Good Attitude
Friendly
Communicative
Confidence
Makes an effort to please you
Sexiness
Sense of humour
Fun

If a girl has these attributes then you will have a good punt regardless of whether she looks like a super model or not.

Looks are not important. You can have a beautiful girl but if she offers poor service then you won't have a good experience.

Effindahead
09-01-2019, 11:11 PM
What makes a girl special is that the girl should not be telling that she is going to open or start a private service in a publicl forum unless the girl has the license.
It will be special if the girl does the research discreetly by reading posts and get to know the forum members
It will be more special because the girl will not be vulnerable to those who may have intention to dob the girl in
It will be ultimately special if the girl can do all above

BlackToad
09-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Lol. Fairly certain this user is doing some research so that she can start her own little private incall service. She’s posted something in the private general forum area.

Ok, yeah, I just noticed that the OP is the same user as in a previous thread so maybe my answer about having a cute arse was too flippant!!

Best thing is that the girls are friendly, flirtatious, consistent service, listen to feedback from punters, maintain standards, be prepared to lose girls that don’t meet your standards, honour bookings, be honest with the punters about services offered. 278 or Ginza are good at this, also 277 for massage.

Hope this helps and look forward to visiting your shop one day.

woods23
09-01-2019, 11:43 PM
Face nd body is a must.
Be able to smile, laugh nd giggles is enough to get me back.
If you get all of that adove is already guaranteed a good time !

Climax598
10-01-2019, 01:10 AM
You special girl is like offering a job to the girl. Is like personality and if she can do the job being offer. Very interesting reading the preference from each guys. Keep adding your preference to this forum.

sweetpariswong
10-01-2019, 01:26 AM
When she has a nice arse....then I’m in love [emoji177]

Oh no, I have a skinny bum.
I guess I'm going to fail...

sweetpariswong
10-01-2019, 01:28 AM

Yes, I'm doing research and I think it's very difficult T.T

sweetpariswong
10-01-2019, 01:34 AM
Sorry I didn't see that you were a female. So, I will reverse the question can I ask what makes a man special?

Just kind and gentle I like.
Also have to notice small things.
Not handsome is OK, but neat and tidy and clean.
Funny or talkative because I'm not talkative.
Knowledgeable and confident.
My dream man
:love: :love: :love:

AHLUNGOR
10-01-2019, 09:19 AM

港女多數都好怕屎忽大,其實有波有羅最啱我!尤其要係真波,but that’s just me....... haha

God Member
10-01-2019, 09:48 AM
What makes a girl special is that the girl should not be telling that she is going to open or start a private service in a publicl forum unless the girl has the license.
It will be special if the girl does the research discreetly by reading posts and get to know the forum members
It will be more special because the girl will not be vulnerable to those who may have intention to dob the girl in
It will be ultimately special if the girl can do all above

Jesus, what a curmudgeon.

Bunningsnag
10-01-2019, 10:56 AM
“It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together, and I knew it. I knew it the first time I touched her. It was like coming home, only to no home I’d ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew it. It was like magic.”
😂

Tom Hanks - Sleepless In Seattle

Bunningsnag
10-01-2019, 11:01 AM
But in all honesty Sweet and what will make guys keep coming back too you is
1) Service. No matter whether it’s a half hour or full hour or more , every customer should be treated the same.
2) Proffesionalism - Be professional. If it’s a massageand HE then become a good masseur and learn to tease throughout the massage. Build the tension. There’s nothing worse then crap massage , no tease , flip and tug
3) Personality and Friendliness - Be fun and be sweet. But don’t overdo it. As annoying as the girl that doesn’t talk is the girl that doesn’t shut up

Good Luck in your adventure!

Tea
11-01-2019, 12:36 AM
A life time partner would have to be hardworking ( no sponges )
humble, healthy and trustworthy.
A non smoker and occasional drinker is okay but takes no
substances that could damage the liver .
And of course no prior convictions and valid Aust Visa and
of course a Pre Nup and X Ray , medical and mental
health assessment before commitment.

Raybo
11-01-2019, 08:27 AM

Hi Tea, welcome to the forum, i feel like i know you for some reason. 😎😎

Climax598
11-01-2019, 09:30 AM
The girl look for a man.
Is he smart.
Do he have money.
Do he own a house.
Do he have a good job.
Do he support me.
Is he good looking.
Is he an asshole to her.
Do he know how to fuck her nicely.
If not the girl wouldn't follow you.
If you look at the chinese dating show 'If you are the one' on SBS, you see the girls are very selective of which man can have them.

Smartmover
11-01-2019, 04:44 PM
Obviously smile is a good start

GFE, no shit face or bad attitudes to put you off.

jordan69
11-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the forum.
Not everyone that visit ML or WL for sex only. Among of us, some would like to release the tension or pressure from work or home. Some people would like to experience something different as they partners unable to do such as BBBJ, DT etc. Some people prefer GFE, girl friend experience and will visit the same girl instead of trying new girls. The feeling I think for me missing particular one.

ThatAsian
12-01-2019, 12:20 AM
I think what makes a girl special is:

Someone who will support you through good and bad.

An element of ambition.

Confident.

Haha just the stuff I look out for. Doesn’t need to be the most beautiful but these traits make thing think a girl is special.

schloong
12-01-2019, 03:38 AM
I find it difficult to pin it down to specific attributes.
If you both "click" - well, that's just awesome...

Fair dinkum
12-01-2019, 08:25 AM
unique techniques of WL such as special ways of BBBJ, DT or so on. Most important for me is the feeling connection.

Sadlesson
12-01-2019, 08:47 AM
personality and attitude, who enjoys a starfish

CunningLinguist
12-01-2019, 09:25 AM
A shark would !

jordan69
12-01-2019, 10:27 AM
personality and attitude, who enjoys a starfish

Now I understand what is star fish. This happened to me in one of the FS shop in the west, she just lay opened like starfish when I punted her. Probably those Gold or Diamond service create this type of environment.

sweetpariswong
12-01-2019, 11:04 AM
So starfish means 死魚?
:shout: :shout: that is so funny lol

jordan69
12-01-2019, 11:14 AM
So starfish means 死魚?
:shout: :shout: that is so funny lol

Yes have an affair with 死魚 felt quite disgusting. I learn my lesson and started with those WL, pay extra service with reasonable price since then. How is your progress so far to start your business? Looking for to try some HK or Korean if location convenience.

Beijing_Dude
12-01-2019, 03:35 PM
What makes a girl special? or do you mean what makes a WL special?

Two different answers really, if it's the second answer that you after, to get a customer to walk in the door, it has to be the LOOKS first and foremost.

Beautiful, young and be fit, if not go get some micro-shaping or plastic surgery (but don't over do it), exercise and learn how to do nice makeups. Then you have to get trained to know the art of sex. Then finally just be yourself.

That should be enough to become a popular WL.

rooter
12-01-2019, 04:04 PM
A shy nipple ... or maybe two shy nipples ...

Bird232
12-01-2019, 06:58 PM
If you're talking about WLs, besides the obvious answer of beauty (which honestly varies from person to person), I would have to say two major things if you want to secure that return factor:

1. Be graceful yet professional
You don't know what your customer has been up to, or where they are coming from. They could be out celebrating, or escaping from a really bad day. Give them all of your attention and really try to care for them (for example, offer to fold their clothes, giving them a warm embrace or getting them water). The smallest touch of gentle kindness can make the difference. Don't be too blunt in your approach (for example, asking how many times they want to cum or if they have orgasmed yet). I'm not sure about others, but being that direct makes the experience feel too mechanical and gives the impression the girl does not want to be there and wants to speed things along. Try to let things come naturally, unless the customer specifically makes requests. Know your boundaries and avoid asking too many personal questions (maybe only if you've established a strong rapport with the regular, but seems like the consensus is it's best to avoid relationships between the WL and customer), and at the end of the day you have to put on a brave face as you will encounter people from numerous backgrounds.

2. Be flexible
Whilst it doesn't hurt to be physically flexible and athletic (which can make for some adventurous positions and may get you extra points for your sexual arsenal), being flexible in your approach and offering variety will definitely keep people coming back. Going through the same tried-and-tested routine may make things easier, but in order to gather regulars you may have to mix it up every once in a while. Maybe today you'd be more dominant, maybe tomorrow submissive. Or perhaps you'll focus on one position over the other, which might depend on what attire/costume you have on for the day. You may have to follow up on subtle cues for what each customer wants (I can't say myself as I'm not a WL lols), but as a customer the girls that got me to return have gone above and beyond for me to ensure each experience differed from the last. Caveat to this point is that it assumes the customer doesn't have specific requests (for example some just want a repeat experience or something they heard from a friend or online review), but hey regardless if you make sure that you keep things varied for the most part, and are ready to be flexible in how you approach each customer, then it can really get the attention of people like us forum users, who would rave on and on about the amazing experience and in turn give you more future fans.

Hopefully you find this helpful and just remember not everyone is the same; some customers prefer different aspects of a girl's physical attributes over another or perhaps a certain style/service. You can't win them all, but maintaining high standards and consistency (in manners, service and style) is the key to success.

Climax598
12-01-2019, 07:07 PM
What makes a girl special? or do you mean what makes a WL special?

Two different answers really, if it's the second answer that you after, to get a customer to walk in the door, it has to be the LOOKS first and foremost.

Beautiful, young and be fit, if not go get some micro-shaping or plastic surgery (but don't over do it), exercise and learn how to do nice makeups. Then you have to get trained to know the art of sex. Then finally just be yourself.

That should be enough to become a popular WL.
I agree with you. Not easy to be a WL.
To be a premium girls you have to do the things you have listed. Only very few don't have plastic surgery. To be popular the girls have to be excellent in servicing. Beauty can get you the customer but not much return customers . Beauty and service are the two combinations that the girls must have to stay on top of this the game. Competition from New girls coming on daily is the killer for most girls and too many girls in one place.

harrycd
12-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Here is my list..
1. Personal Hygiene, no smelly breath, body odour
2. Friendly smile and greeting
3. Affectionate, non mechanical service tailored to the customers experience and desires
4. Communication and eye contact
5. Humour, playful fun..

The facilities surely help as well, which is why I prefer Ginza/278 or hotel rooms..

1 shouldn't need to be listed lol but yeah sometimes WL's have breath that makes me want to puke.

for me its

Friendly personality, enjoys DFK, engages with you during downtime instead of jumping on phone right away :/
If they can enjoy sex with you then thats a major plus.

Soccerfan
12-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Sweet Paris is playing this forum like Steve Vai plays an electric guitar, smooth and with no effort at all. Suckers.

Tea
12-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Well done for your acute spatial awareness
Punter Poontang, Guerillacon and Soccerfan .
All i can say in this post Kevin Spacey world get a grip
the rest as there seems to be no shortage of individuals
here who are so obviously part of this loss generation who
have lived there lives like a Siamese Fighting Fish in a jar.

BlackToad
13-01-2019, 12:57 AM
Sweet Paris is playing this forum like Steve Vai plays an electric guitar, smooth and with no effort at all. Suckers.

Hopefully with all the advice she has received on the forum Sweet Paris will set up an amazing shop and all of us punters benefit from the improved service provided. Win-win I’d say.

rooter
13-01-2019, 05:36 PM

Turnitup
14-01-2019, 05:50 AM
OK Paris, you've got stacks of free advice, now its time to stop teasing and start delivering.
No bigger turn-off than chicks who are constantly talking and don't deliver.
(may as well be a wife!)

Meng
14-01-2019, 07:38 AM
OK Paris, you've got stacks of free advice, now its time to stop teasing and start delivering.
No bigger turn-off than chicks who are constantly talking and don't deliver.
(may as well be a wife!)

Lol preach it Turnitup!

sweetpariswong
14-01-2019, 10:58 AM
Yes, I'm looking for location and hopefully can find one soon. Actually I'm the one that want to start asap to most :cry:

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Yes, I'm looking for location and hopefully can find one soon. Actually I'm the one that want to start asap to most :cry:

唔使咁心急咊,睇定的先,點解唔去 5 Star (阿 Sam 哥係自己友)或者 278 做幾更先,一來可以搵真銀,二來熟習吓本地環境同服務水平,咁第日自己開都知道吓個市場價值定 位嗎?

cassius
14-01-2019, 12:19 PM
The end can be critical. If the girl switches off on leaving, or rushes to the shower, or wants to finish early, it can ruin the experience and reduce return factor to 0. Natural friendliness is always a winner.

michaelw52
14-01-2019, 01:19 PM
I would sum it as "interest". Responding to the interest shown by me and being interested in me. And, yes, not a starfish.

Tea
14-01-2019, 02:53 PM
If somebody writes in a cryptic style nobody understands i would be very wary like the scallop that doesn't swim too far from its natural habitat so it isn't gobbled up by its many suitors.

Labia Vortex
14-01-2019, 07:42 PM
How special a girl is depends on how special you are to her
Chemistry very rarely happens on one punt
It builds over time
I find it easier to develop a special relationship with an ML than a WL
That’s just me

penisuheddo
16-01-2019, 05:01 PM
Arigato
If she BBBJSW
Yes

winboy
17-01-2019, 05:44 PM
personality, face, doesn't have bad breath, can speak enough English to communicate..

Hunterthe
27-01-2019, 09:20 AM

My kind of girl. But thinking it might be all a tease. What do you think?