PDA

View Full Version : General talk dangerous anal

TresCojones
11-01-2019, 05:01 AM
a cautionary tale for young punters from my own experiences as a newbie a few years ago.

A while back I visited a WL who was known to offer anal sex. She's an older wl around late 40s i would guess but in good shape. when i got in the room with her the session started with some warm up, catbath bj etc. i then suggest anal and she doesnt charge extra for it. i could not believe my luck! she wanted me to enter her lovely little bumhole in missionary and when i was lined up about to enter she reached for a bottle to lube me up. slipped in pretty easily and she let out some soft moans. all good and i picked up the pace until it was really vigorous. she was handling it well. eventually the feeling became overwhelming and i came hard. after a moments rest i slowly pulled out and, to my horror, discovered the condom had torn completely and that i had been barebacking this wl and just came in her ass. i rushed over to the shower to clean up as much as i could. she seemed to have a confused look on her face then realised what happened and gave a funny look at the empty condom wrapper before trying to calm me down and tell me it would be ok. after cleaning my groin so thoroughly that i probably washed off 5 layers of skin i walked back over to the bed to try to make sense of what just happened. the condom was a standard brand, but then i looked for the lube bottle and it was unlabeled. i squirted a bit out and it had the consistency and aroma of baby oil, not a water based lube. could this wl have just used massage oil on the condom??? was it an accident?

several months and STD tests later I finally calmed down about the situation. i went back to the same wl at one point and asked for anal. she was happy to do it again but had no lube, only oil or pussy juice forr lube. i declined the oil obviously.

some months later i saw a different wl, somewhat younger but still very experienced and known to provide greek. i had a shock in the session as we were about to commence anal and she reached for what looked like a bottle of oil to lube me up for entry. her english wasn't great but i asked her if it was oil she said yes and i asked if she had any standard lube to use. she said no and didn't seem to understand why i cared so much. of course there was no way i was going to have a repeat of the condom failure so I just put my clothes on and went down to reception to complain. after i explained to the mamasan that it was impossible to have safe sex because the wl would not use a water-based lube, mamasan chatted to the wl and some heated discussion in mandarin commenced. mamasan eventually told me that the wl said she is allergic to water-based lube. not sure i believe that story, but i ended up walking out high & dry and $90 wiser.

so for you youngsters who fancy a ride up the hershey highway, if you value your health i suggest you pay very close attention to what the WL is using for lube. the only conclusions i can come to after my experiences is that there are some wl who are either grossly negligent when it comes to safety or they actually intend to get you bareback. i have a hard time believing that a seasoned sex industry pro could not know about the problem with oil & latex condoms

cuteguy
11-01-2019, 11:20 AM
It's worth investing in your own lube in case the WL forgot to purchase one or a newbie starting in this profession and still unfamiliar with normal practices.

Labia Vortex
11-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Always take my own Sylk
Saves a lot of time and Drama

paddington244
11-01-2019, 01:45 PM
the shop should be providing lube

Sydlong
11-01-2019, 01:53 PM
A very good point and should be noted for regular sex as well. Condoms and oil do not play well

I would say the better class establishments all seem to have good brands of lube, the cheaper ones - less so.

LookingForTheOne
11-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Three times this happened to me by having sex with Massage Girls. I put it down to a bad batch of condoms. They were fine with it and laughed but i was stressed out until they got their periods. Now i just dont cum in them at all.

guerillacon
11-01-2019, 10:13 PM
You wouldn't want to tear skin by scrubbing your cock too hard even if it does happen.

I wish there were stats regarding STD prevalence on users on this forum but I doubt I'd get a good represenative response.

cuteguy
27-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Three times this happened to me by having sex with Massage Girls. I put it down to a bad batch of condoms. They were fine with it and laughed but i was stressed out until they got their periods. Now i just dont cum in them at all.

I'm surprised the girls expressed no concerns. I guess they become desensitized once they have been doing this job for a long time.

Effindahead
29-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Stupid question...how does it feel doing anal? Do girls enjoy it?
I always wonder...

cuteguy
29-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Stupid question...how does it feel doing anal? Do girls enjoy it?
I always wonder...

Some girls enjoy it while many don't and it is probably because they had a bad experience when they tried it first time. The other reason why many girls won't do it because they fear it will cause them great pain.

TresCojones
29-01-2019, 11:26 PM
Yes @sydlong i suppose its an issue with vaginal sex but i dont do that much. @effindahead i enjoy anal for the tightness and its illicit nature. its something you can get with a WL that you may not be able to do with gf or wife.

if someone were to get a nasty STI in a situation like this could the girl or the shop be held liable? i'm pretty sure that unprotected sex is outlawed in brothels. don't they have a responsibility to avoid creating a situation that often leads to unprotected sex?

nxrsr20
30-01-2019, 05:02 AM
Best way to see what it is like is to try it, see if you like it.

Effindahead
30-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Nah man. I never wanted to. I am not sure if offered, i think id go 50-50.
That is why i asked. Not because I want to feel it but just plainly cos i am curious.

nxrsr20
30-01-2019, 07:45 PM
That is why i asked. Not because I want to feel it but just plainly cos i am curious.

It's not a question that is easy to answer, it's like a pussy, each one feels different

flukeman1
03-02-2019, 03:36 PM
Never know unless you try brah

cuteguy
03-02-2019, 03:42 PM
A very good point and should be noted for regular sex as well. Condoms and oil do not play well

I would say the better class establishments all seem to have good brands of lube, the cheaper ones - less so.

I had a girl mention to me how she would use oil with condoms. I was shocked to hear that she wasn't aware that condoms and oil shouldn't be used together and to use lubricant and not oil.:surprise: