PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Annerly massage

Brissypunter
13-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Driving outbound Ipswich rd saw new massage shop having signs being put up shitty old shops basically oposite cracknel rd inbound .. don’t think will be all flashy very open to Ipswich rd traffic and it a fucker to park around there but will try when opens lol

reddoor
13-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Driving outbound Ipswich rd saw new massage shop having signs being put up shitty old shops basically oposite cracknel rd inbound .. don’t think will be all flashy very open to Ipswich rd traffic and it a fucker to park around there but will try when opens lol
Is it the block with those African shops BP?

Brissypunter
13-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Hahahah yep sure is

reddoor
13-01-2019, 06:03 PM
Hahahah yep sure is
What a great spot. 330 in the afternoon on school days place looks like they're waiting for a UNICEF food truck to turn up.

K27
13-01-2019, 06:56 PM
They were spamming by text this arv. From the same number as the rocklea shop.

Brissypunter
14-01-2019, 09:43 AM
which shop at rocklea that ? Near bunning in the house ?

Trapper
16-01-2019, 11:34 PM
which shop at rocklea that ? Near bunning in the house ?

Have been interested in that one near bunnings, just haven't had a chance to stop in. Anyone done a review yet?

Massaddict
16-01-2019, 11:48 PM
Have been interested in that one near bunnings, just haven't had a chance to stop in. Anyone done a review yet?

Been there once a little while ago and never been back. Nothing out of the ordinary. Better fun for your $$$ elsewhere.

AboveBoard
17-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Bunnings house on the corner clean and well set-up. Saw the best set of real-life knockers there. Tall girl. Chinese. Not sure of her name. They were exceptional. Staff turnover like every other shop. It must be a battle to keep these shops staffed with half decent MLs.

jeams
18-01-2019, 02:30 AM
I went along this afternoon and I got a shop girl with a shop name A.. from Spain. Rushed straight to the room and told to strip down.Late 40s I would guess and petite but luckily the room was very dark.

But I thought what the hell. Might only be 50 today but I thought I would try and look at the others. Well that upset her a bit. Almost cried and shouting the other two which were jaded Asian with the slouches and tired eyes and an aussie Mamasan who was lovely and very engaging but not the one I wanted in the room either.

Unfortunately collected my cash back and went looking for something better

And ended up at SS where at least you know what's coming

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brissypunter
18-01-2019, 07:02 AM
Yeah had a feeling it be like that just by location and look of shop lol

blake_ly
22-01-2019, 11:19 PM
What a great spot. 330 in the afternoon on school days place looks like they're waiting for a UNICEF food truck to turn up.

I lol'd.. i always thought that area is technically Yeronga, quite a busy intersection there..definitely would not want a massage during school pick up time.