PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 278 Club vs 5 Star

Amsiktir
14-01-2019, 12:27 PM
On Friday 11 Jan 2019 I had 1 hour sessions with Angel, Nicole and Claire each at 278 Club. On Saturday 12 Jan I had 1 hour sessions with Michelle, Emily and Momo at 5 Star. So I think I am in a good position to make some comments in relation to the service at both these premises. I will not comment about the details of each session as that would need to go under the AR section. But there is an unmistakeable and clear difference in quality of service offered overall at both establishments. Firstly I'll mention that 5Star is $20 more expensive than 278Club at $260 an hour.

278 Club (9 out of 10 in quality of service)
278Club is clearly the better establishment in the quality of the service provided. All 3 girls were enthusiastic, more spontaneous, eager, provided GFE, friendly and gave the impression to me that they did not want the session to end. Went 'above and beyond'. All 3 of them! In punting you usually get lucky in 1 out of 3. Unbeliavable. Thank you girls!

5 Star (7 out of 10 in quality of service)
Two of the girls were very mechanical, not friendly, 'going through the motions' and 'ticking the boxes', made me feel they did not want to be with me, did not smile, very formal and just gave the impression of just wanting the session to end asap. One of them, even though advertised as Diamond service, refused CIM. Overall left this establishment in great disappointment. Felt like an unwanted guest with 2 of the girls. Did not make me feel good after the sessions. May be it was on 'off-day' for the 2 girls? I don't know. (PS. I was clean and hygienic and respectful of the ladies). I am not sure that I will return.

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Mate, thanks for sharing, very interesting and super human efforts to punt 6 girls in two days !

Just curious, so if you can, please clarify if you had an 1 hour session with 3 girls each day or did you take a three hours session (1 girl per hour?) in each shop ?

BTW, cum 6 times in 6 hrs ??

Respect !

Amsiktir
14-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Ahlungor, 1 hour each lady. I'll leave the number of cums aside for the moment but I tried to make each session as unhurried as I could and let the ladies take me where they wanted to go as much as possible.

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Ahlungor, 1 hour each lady. I'll leave the number of cums aside for the moment but I tried to make each session as unhurried as I could and let the ladies take me where they wanted to go as much as possible.

Thanks for the quick reply, now it makes more sense. Nice works mate!

Cheers

Amsiktir
14-01-2019, 01:17 PM
Thanks to you also for your wonderfully long thread of beauties.

Labia Vortex
14-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Really you can’t compare these two establishments....
278 is in a League all it’s own

yug
14-01-2019, 05:51 PM
After visiting Ginza in 2015 and now 278, I stopped going anywhere else.
It wasn't worth it.
I do visit M5 sometimes just because some of the Ginza girls have moved there.
But the difference is like night and day, especially the professionalism of the management.

xboyx
14-01-2019, 05:51 PM
so i guess the girls are all Chinese at 5*?
how was the 3rd girl at 5*? any good?
I'm keen on seeing Angel for the first time with her. Have seen Claire and Nicole before (3 times with Nicole I think), also keen on seeing Claire another time.

Labia Vortex
14-01-2019, 06:53 PM
Why would a girl from Ginza go to M5 ?
Unless they don’t meet Ginza standards and are moved on
M5 could sure use some decent management

Amsiktir
14-01-2019, 06:58 PM
Xboyx mate, sorry I'll refrain from commenting on the service levels of the individual girls at 5 Star out of respect that they may have had a bad-day at work like most of us at work and that they don't have a right of reply here. But if you are referring to Momo I found her extremely attractive physically (a 9/10 in fact) if you are into petite stunning lookers with a well proportioned body. In a line-up I would select her more times than not. Yes Claire from 278 Club was my favourite. She just took control and 'went to town'. An absolute firecracker.

toysrus
14-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Why would a girl from Ginza go to M5 ?
Unless they don’t meet Ginza standards and are moved on

I've met a couple ex 278 girls at G42 and one girl told me there is so many new girls at 278 that it can be hard to make money. I suppose guys always want to try someone new. The surprising thing is I actually thought she was prettier than any 278 girl I have booked to date, perhaps her regulars got bored because I suspect she worked there for a while. Another girl said it was simply too busy for her and she needed a quieter shop, so interesting contrast in responses.

Labia Vortex
14-01-2019, 08:24 PM
ToysRus
What you say is True I guess.Some of these places have massive rosters
Great for us punters but not so the girls

Climax598
14-01-2019, 08:45 PM
ToysRus
What you say is True I guess.Some of these places have massive rosters
Great for us punters but not so the girls
Ya is true some for the girls are complaining to me with too many girls and New girls. Some of the less popular girls have more to others place. Is a very competitive environment.

xboyx
14-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Ya is true some for the girls are complaining to me with too many girls and New girls. Some of the less popular girls have more to others place. Is a very competitive environment.
We punters are spoiled brats!!!

xboyx
14-01-2019, 10:13 PM
Xboyx mate, sorry I'll refrain from commenting on the service levels of the individual girls at 5 Star out of respect that they may have had a bad-day at work like most of us at work and that they don't have a right of reply here. But if you are referring to Momo I found her extremely attractive physically (a 9/10 in fact) if you are into petite stunning lookers with a well proportioned body. In a line-up I would select her more times than not. Yes Claire from 278 Club was my favourite. She just took control and 'went to town'. An absolute firecracker.

OK man understood. I do the same. If a session isn't good enough then it's the past. I won't complain. Sorry shouldn't have asked.

Climax598
14-01-2019, 11:10 PM
We punters are spoiled brats!!!
I know we guys are spoiled. But feel sorry for the girls having to work hard and be competitive. I know a few years back the girls don't have to give good service still get good business, but not now. With so many girls around the sex scene in Sydney is getting competitive with pricing getting competitive also.

wowsofast
15-01-2019, 03:43 AM
But there are just that many more punters as well these days. It also doesn't have the negative light it used to with the younger punters. But yes, the younger ones do tend to shoot for the newer/fresher girls imo.

cassius
15-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Any comments on comparing 278 and Ginza?

rooter
15-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Ginza is the iPhone, 278 Club is the Android phone.
Some prefer one, some prefer the other.

AHLUNGOR
15-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Ginza is the iPhone, 278 Club is the Android phone.
Some prefer one, some prefer the other.

Excellent comparison brother R !

Classic!

Pussyhands
15-01-2019, 03:12 PM
I started punting at 2015 or so and have recently returned to some of the places I started

Stilettos: similar across time
Liaisons: really good then had a bit of dip and now back up top
Cleopatras: didn’t really change
Of the Caucasian places - liaisons is great, if u are cashed up then stiletto. If ur out west then cleopatras all the way

5star: I had good punts there and management was friendly
42g: mixed bag - had some great punts and some not so great punts
Ginza and 278: very very rare for bad punts and management great
Haven’t been to marrickville and such for a long time
Asians: ginza/278 is the way to go

I guess things haven’t changed much since my last brothel review a few years ago

waynekerr
15-01-2019, 03:49 PM
278 Club vs 5 Star

Nobody has mentioned the obvious.
It has been a while so maybe they have mended their ways?

WayneK.

Beijing_Dude
16-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Everyone is talking about "SERVICE", how about the "QUALITY" of the GIRLS??

Not everyone is keen on their butthole getting kissed or the girls they kissed just lick someone's arse 30 mins before.

So far in term of "looks" I rate 278 girls about 6/10 on average, Ginza is better at 8/10, although I have only seen about 4 or so in line ups, mainly K girls, they all looked pretty.

Kyoto / Sakura Palace are the only other shops I've been to and they are about 6/10 as well.

Anyone want to comments on the "Quality" of the 278 girls vs 5 star girls?

119tcs
16-01-2019, 09:12 PM
i usually just go to 278 club or ginza only, but some 278 girls i have booked over the phone based on pictures on wechat, don't look anything like their picture in person, too much Photoshop. Pissed me off so much that i haven't been back since my last punt, been going to see j minami at 5 star instead

yug
16-01-2019, 09:27 PM
^^ Which girls at 278 don't look like on the pictures?
At least 278 has pictures with face first that you can at least compare.
I checked out 5 stars website; doesn't even have photos with face first.
By the way, your Minami was Megumi at Ginza; when I went to see her first, she was nothing what I expected too.
She is pretty but still nothing like I expected; we all have expectations and photos are deceiving with full of filters; get over it.

toysrus
16-01-2019, 10:57 PM
photos are deceiving with full of filters; get over it.

Wrong attitude to have, deceiving photos are totally not acceptable.

cassius
17-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Minami not up to expectations? Wow you are even more picky than i am! Maybe YMMV. Pic looks real to me.

canscars
17-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Both shops have good girls, this is a stupid topic. The shop is NOT the stars, it‘s always the GIRLS. You can have best shop and ugly girls, no one will go. My korean frend said Angel town in Newtown once has the best K girls, service was shit, but full everyday. Unlucky I‘m not in Australia back then, haha.

cassius
18-01-2019, 08:15 AM
I disagree. Good management means no misleading photos or descriptions, no substitutions, minimal cancellations. It means we are far more likely to get what we want, and not have our time wasted.

canscars
18-01-2019, 08:20 AM
Cassius bro, they all have misleading photos, best to see the line up this way no fakes. The filters on phones today can make a hippo look like a girafe, haha.

Weapon
18-01-2019, 09:12 AM
If you compared management styles then this is a valid thread. Comparing girls, well you already know YMMV.

Girls will come and go between shops. Everyday a new girl wakes up and decides she wants to be a WL, or needs a change in environment.

The day you believe in photos is the day you believe WLs are really falling in love with you.

Pussyhands
18-01-2019, 10:39 AM
I think WLs are humans too, given the right kind of space it is possible but not probable
I reckon it is similar motions as any girl where WL or not

yug
18-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Wrong attitude to have, deceiving photos are totally not acceptable.

You are taking my word literally. I said photos are deceptive; doesn't mean it was taken to deceive anyone. At times, even I don't look like my own photos.

A WL at Ginza told me quite clearly: my photo is filtered heavily because I don't want someone I know to figure out that's me. Photos are just an indication on how that person looks.

yug
18-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Minami not up to expectations? Wow you are even more picky than i am! Maybe YMMV. Pic looks real to me.

Nah!...I am not picky...like all people, I have a type of girl I find beautiful...

Minami was probably my 5th Japanese girl I tried at Ginza. I tried Molly, Nana who were all beautiful girls. String of beautiful Japanese girls that were available at that time. In my mind, I was thinking Minami to be on the same level. But she wasn't.
But I still found her pretty enough and had a good time.

cassius
18-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Recommendations gratefully accepted of particularly beautiful girls. I am very picky. Pm if prefer. Thanks.