PDA

View Full Version : General talk PSA: STI ALERT

csda
15-01-2019, 08:27 AM
look likes i'm the lucky one, i caught gonorrhea/chlamydia from punting a few weeks ago.
here is the timeline:
visit a popular brothel in the city on 2nd Jan 2019 BBBJ DFK covered sex
visit anoher brothel east of Ryde on 4th Jan 2019 BBBJ light DFK covered sex
visit the city brothel again on 11th Jan 2019 BBBK DFK covered sex

i felt a little sensation while pissing on 11th Jan 2019 but did not think much of it because it was a hot day, i was outdoor, and did not drink much water at all, the piss was neon yellow. i thought it could be dehydration and went punting the same night.

the sensation while pissing stay the same all saturday 12th Jan 2019, by evening, i could see milky/yellow discharge.
yeap. that confirm it all. i also has mild sore throat at this stage.

stay safe brothers.

PS: i caught the same thing in OCT 2018, i think i will avoid these 2 brothel for a while, the single antibiotic shot in the bum basically numb my leg for 2 hours.
timeline for OCT:
city brothel 7th oct 2018 BBBJ DFK covered sex
city brothel 14th oct 2018 BBBJ DFK covered sex
bad burning sensation while pissing on 14th oct 2018 night before bed.
burning sensation continue to 19th oct 2018, i decided to see doctor.
doctor was not sure, says to check blood first, because no discharge as of yet
found white/yellow discharge on 20th oct, went back to doctor, gave me antibiotic and wait for result on monday 22nd. then doctor confirm gonorrhea on 22nd and i got the painful shot in the bum.

CunningLinguist
15-01-2019, 08:44 AM
What's in the bum shot ?
I thought they treated this with a single 500mg Cipro tablet ...

Bob Smith
15-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Difficult to figure out where you got it, I guess if you BBBJ and DFK there's always a risk

"The incubation period, the time from exposure to the bacteria until symptoms develop, is usually 2 to 5 days. But sometimes symptoms may not develop for up to 30 days. Gonorrhea may not cause symptoms until the infection has spread to other areas of the body"

Bear01
15-01-2019, 08:55 AM
look likes i'm the lucky one, i caught gonorrhea/chlamydia from punting a few weeks ago.
here is the timeline:
visit a popular brothel in the city on 2nd Jan 2019 BBBJ DFK covered sex
visit anoher brothel east of Ryde on 4th Jan 2019 BBBJ light DFK covered sex
visit the city brothel again on 11th Jan 2019 BBBK DFK covered sex

i felt a little sensation while pissing on 11th Jan 2019 but did not think much of it because it was a hot day, i was outdoor, and did not drink much water at all, the piss was neon yellow. i thought it could be dehydration and went punting the same night.

the sensation while pissing stay the same all saturday 12th Jan 2019, by evening, i could see milky/yellow discharge.
yeap. that confirm it all. i also has mild sore throat at this stage.

stay safe brothers.

PS: i caught the same thing in OCT 2018, i think i will avoid these 2 brothel for a while, the single antibiotic shot in the bum basically numb my leg for 2 hours.
timeline for OCT:
city brothel 7th oct 2018 BBBJ DFK covered sex
city brothel 14th oct 2018 BBBJ DFK covered sex
bad burning sensation while pissing on 14th oct 2018 night before bed.
burning sensation continue to 19th oct 2018, i decided to see doctor.
doctor was not sure, says to check blood first, because no discharge as of yet
found white/yellow discharge on 20th oct, went back to doctor, gave me antibiotic and wait for result on monday 22nd. then doctor confirm gonorrhea on 22nd and i got the painful shot in the bum.

Have you informed the brothel management regarding this? I assumed that you did. Just wondering which city brothel you went, send me pm if you don't mind.
Cheers,
B

Midnight_Prowl
15-01-2019, 08:59 AM
Better contact the shop.

Just got me curious, if you get STI, is it easier to HIV???or HIV only occurs bbs??

Thanks in advance

csda
15-01-2019, 09:10 AM
What's in the bum shot ?
I thought they treated this with a single 500mg Cipro tablet ...

it was a 1000mg powder in a mini glass jar, doctor has to shoot 10ml (maybe 5ml can't be sure) of saline into it, shake it well, draw it into syringe and shoot it into my bum.

csda
15-01-2019, 09:14 AM
Better contact the shop.

Just got me curious, if you get STI, is it easier to HIV???or HIV only occurs bbs??

Thanks in advance

most STI are bacteria, HIV is virus. bacteria size vs virus size is like a 10ton rock vs a grain of sand in size comparison.

Tea
15-01-2019, 10:47 AM
Should one with a contagious disease by shunned by the punting
community ?
Now this crudite is making my mouth dry ?
I am going to have a bowl of Pistachio's and glass of Pinot
Grigio and then a power nap.

God Member
15-01-2019, 02:48 PM

Neon yellow piss and other symptoms while pissing and you still went punting that night? That means your infected cock gave it to the poor girl you saw. She would have kept working that night too! :surprise: Guys, if you suspect anything at all down there please refrain from punting until you know what is going on. That is very little to ask.

puntingpete
15-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Can you send me a pm with the places you think you got it at? Need to stay away!

Meng
15-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Me too. I PMed you so I know where not to go. Did you inform the establishment to warn them?

Adhish
15-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Could you name the places please. would be better for the whole forum

ThatAsian
15-01-2019, 06:50 PM
You should of known better made with all those symptoms. I hope you have contacted all the management from each joint.

konfuzion
15-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Seriously, what are the shops going to do?
Probably nothing if it's not reported to some form of authority.
Even if OP informs the shops it will be Business as usual I'm afraid and this will spread.
OP has done the right thing and informed the forum, probably get the details in private and avoid the shops. Loss of business is a great motivator to get the girls checked.

Effindahead
15-01-2019, 09:22 PM
I pm OP. He gave me a hint. He did the right thing. If i am in his situation, I'd probably do the same. But somehow I felt like things can be pushed further for public interests. I mean this kind of thing can happen to anyone and since most of punters going to the same places every now and then, this needs to be taken seriously to avoid the spreading of any kind of STIs. But I honestly cant suggest cos i never been in that position.
Any suggestion, perhaps?

yug
15-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Could you please PM me too csda...Thanks in advance!

Majority of the time, you tend to experience the symptoms of Gono after a week. So it could very well be the shop from Ryde you went on Jan 4. But since you went to the city shop on 11th and 12th of Jan, that would have infected WLs in that shop too.

john033120
15-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Pm me too please.

konfuzion
15-01-2019, 10:13 PM
I know a wl that had complications from std and was in hospital for a week getting antibiotics by needle. She's all better and back at a shop now but she had 2 months off. Poor girl is still scared of dfk cim and daty. She thinks she catch something from a guy that thinks he good at daty and bite her and make her pussy swell. The doctor knew what job she did.
Its more damaging to the girls because they lose income, no sick leave you know. Shops should really take this seriously.

chemistry84
15-01-2019, 10:50 PM
This opens up the question how often are the girls tested because as per my understanding councils are meant to check papers and all that shit.

Please name the shop, so we all know and also that the shop can further action and ensure their WL are tested regularly.

NC3
15-01-2019, 11:05 PM
You can check few of his csda posts/or comments around these days for to get a hint for the shops.

DownUnda
15-01-2019, 11:05 PM
Well the problem is that the girls usually work in several places through the week and some are informal, shops don’t really care to have them tested. As you can see some of them. Just come for a couple of weeks and go back to China.

des888
15-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Connect the dots you can see gonna symptoms 24hrs after its harder for a girl to know though

cuteguy
16-01-2019, 12:11 AM
Could you please PM me too csda...Thanks in advance!

Majority of the time, you tend to experience the symptoms of Gono after a week. So it could very well be the shop from Ryde you went on Jan 4. But since you went to the city shop on 11th and 12th of Jan, that would have infected WLs in that shop too.

You can see the domino effect here. The WL gets infected and then passes it on to unsuspecting customers who then go on to pass onto other WLs and so on. :startle:

NC3
16-01-2019, 12:22 AM
Could you name the places please. would be better for the whole forum

---
Adhish , You can check few of his csda posts/or comments around these days for to get a hint for the shops.

NC3
16-01-2019, 12:25 AM
You can see the domino effect here. The WL gets infected and then passes it on to unsuspecting customers who then go on to pass onto other WLs and so on. :startle:

---
Anyone who has been in these two specific shops the last 4 weeks will be wise to go to have health check.

NC3
16-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Me too. I PMed you so I know where not to go. Did you inform the establishment to warn them?

---
Meng , the receptionist or the manager from these two specific shops for sure have seen this post.

Adhish
16-01-2019, 04:45 AM
---
Adhish , You can check few of his csda posts/or comments around these days for to get a hint for the shops.

this guy has been to 278/Ginza aswell over the past two weeks. should someone warn them about this too???

Weapon
16-01-2019, 07:44 AM
Instead of PMing everyone here the OP should at the very least send a PM to the two shops telling them which girls he saw. Those shops seem to be very active on this forum so will no doubt read and hopefully address our concerns.

Meng
16-01-2019, 08:44 AM
I’ve PMed the OP but I keep getting cryptic messages to guess which shops he’s seen by looking at his recent activities. This is a serious matter and we’re Getting told to play a guessing game.

Weapon
16-01-2019, 08:59 AM
I’ve PMed the OP but I keep getting cryptic messages to guess which shops he’s seen by looking at his recent activities. This is a serious matter and we’re Getting told to play a guessing game.

Agree this is not a game.

OP i hope you are being serious and not running a smear campaign!

Adhish
16-01-2019, 12:01 PM
---
Anyone who has been in these two specific shops the last 4 weeks will be wise to go to have health check.

which two specific shops??? could you name them?

penisuheddo
16-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Arigato
This is a big problem
No pain no gain
Risk of the hobby
Yes

Junien
16-01-2019, 01:28 PM
Not to spread panic, I've never posted but am a long time lurker, but I've visited that same popular city brothel as you have I think, and on the 4th as well. By Monday 7th Jan, I was having a discharge and by Friday started to get a little burning when I urinate. Went to the rpa clinic on Friday to get tested and the results came back today and confirmed it was gonorrhoea, back tomorrow for a jab.

OP pm me if you want to verify the shop but I think it's quite likely the same place/girl

Beijing_Dude
16-01-2019, 02:43 PM
WTF??

After I read some posts from another Chinese Sex Forum I got scared and did my test last Monday and everything came back clear. I was thinking going punting again this weekend, now I'm not so sure.

csda, call the shops in question and get them to clean up their act, and if their response is "get lost" then name them here, all the sudden punting in Sydney is not fun anymore.....

NC3
16-01-2019, 03:15 PM
WTF??

After I read some posts from another Chinese Sex Forum I got scared and did my test last Monday and everything came back clear. I was thinking going punting again this weekend, now I'm not so sure.

csda, call the shops in question and get them to clean up their act, and if their response is "get lost" then name them here, all the sudden punting in Sydney is not fun anymore.....

---

Beijing_Dude ... actually cases like these remind to Everybody [ WL - ML - customers - shops ] to be extremely responsible. Any WL has to do STI check every three weeks and in some cases every two weeks , , Chlamydia and gonorrhea [ the most common bacteria , herpes too but this is a different story ] is easy to catch and is common.

NC3
16-01-2019, 03:24 PM
which two specific shops??? could you name them?

---
Adhish ... I think is clear if you read his post [ shops/girls] around these days, now if this is true or not, obviously I cannot tell.

Beijing_Dude
16-01-2019, 03:27 PM
---

Beijing_Dude ... actually cases like these remind to Everybody [ WL - ML - customers - shops ] to be extremely responsible. Any WL has to do STI check every three weeks and in some cases every two weeks , , Chlamydia and gonorrhea [ the most common bacteria , herpes too but this is a different story ] is easy to catch and is common.

Every 3 weeks? When I first punted in 278 I can't remember who told me that they get checked every 3 months!! I was worried back then 3 months is a long long time in punting so I try to avoid BBBJ most times and sometimes DFK.

So a "popular" shop in city, is this what I'm thinking??

I wrote some posts in this thread last Monday and I thought it might be a ONE off thing, but looks like there are more than 1 case of STI...... I wonder how many more are out there?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?87010-Layla-new-to-Sydney-definitely-check-her-out!

Time for me to take a break from punting, or at least CBJ and cover everything!

NC3
16-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Every 3 weeks? When I first punted in 278 I can't remember who told me that they get checked every 3 months!! I was worried back then 3 months is a long long time in punting so I try to avoid BBBJ most times and sometimes DFK.

So a "popular" shop in city, is this what I'm thinking??

I wrote some posts in this thread last Monday and I thought it might be a ONE off thing, but looks like there are more than 1 case of STI...... I wonder how many more are out there?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?87010-Layla-new-to-Sydney-definitely-check-her-out!

Time for me to take a break from punting, or at least CBJ and cover everything!

---

Beijing_Dude ... If the WL offer dfk , bbbj , daty ,has to do health check at least once a month for the obvious reasons.

Beijing_Dude
16-01-2019, 03:55 PM
---

Beijing_Dude ... If the WL offer dfk , bbbj , daty ,has to do health check at least once a month for the obvious reasons.

Well obviously it's not obvious, Money before the health of Customers and WLs. I can't believe health check is not carry out every month at least, I was told by my GP it's free for EVERYONE, regardless if they are Australians or not.

Money8888
16-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Can you please pm me the WL name and shop for this. thank you

Beijing_Dude
16-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Not to spread panic, I've never posted but am a long time lurker, but I've visited that same popular city brothel as you have I think, and on the 4th as well. By Monday 7th Jan, I was having a discharge and by Friday started to get a little burning when I urinate. Went to the rpa clinic on Friday to get tested and the results came back today and confirmed it was gonorrhoea, back tomorrow for a jab.

OP pm me if you want to verify the shop but I think it's quite likely the same place/girl

So that's 2 cases of gonorrhoea now, this is getting serious now, OP joined the forum in 2015 and Junien in 2012 so obviously not new accounts.

Can you two please verify that you guys went to the same shop/girl.

@Junien, you only posted 4 times, so no one can PM you yet, can you post another one so I can PM you?

penisuheddo
16-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Arigato
A WL friend of mine got married for visa last year
Husband comes down from the bush every so often for freebies
She does very good service very very good
He took her to hospital to get checked out before he spent weekend ploughing her
She is a wasted druggie now but has the GFE down pat and is still popular
She was impressed and told me he cares about her because no one has told her to get checked before
I explained that he was worried about his own health not hers
I have only caught an STI once
Not from a WL but from a girl I picked up in one of my classes way back when education was free
Yes

schingchang
16-01-2019, 05:35 PM
Every 3 months is quite the standard recommendation for sex workers. Every 3 weeks/1 month is ridiculous, and a heavy burden on the public health care services. It's not "free" at these sex clinics, it is coming out of tax dollars. Chlamydia, and to a lesser extent Gonorrhea is easily treatable with a single dose of dual therapy antibiotics. So don't get your panties in a bunch, everyone should be regularly testing every 3 months. If you are punting and undergoing risky behavior, you should be testing every 3 months as well, it's not just the WLs. You should all be upholding the same standards as them to keep your risks down. Not everyone experiences symptoms with many STIs, that's why you should be regularly screening every 3 months.

schingchang
16-01-2019, 05:38 PM
If you have any symptoms, you should get checked right away, and contact anyone who you've been with in the last month to get checked so we can minimize the spread. You should also refrain from any type of sexual behavior a week after your shots. Yea guys, I know it's hard lol, but you have to do it or it'll come back and bite you again later.

It would be wise to contact the WLs you've been with, so they can go get checked and treated possibly as women tend to have less symptoms then men and can go unnoticed.

Junien
16-01-2019, 05:38 PM
So that's 2 cases of gonorrhoea now, this is getting serious now, OP joined the forum in 2015 and Junien in 2012 so obviously not new accounts.

Can you two please verify that you guys went to the same shop/girl.

@Junien, you only posted 4 times, so no one can PM you yet, can you post another one so I can PM you?

Friend, you know it's against the rules to post the shop name or girl regarding this kind of issue, not to mention it may not be the same shop. and as a seasoned punter, you've got to be able to accept the risk of gonorrhea/Chlamydia when doing bbbj

It looks like you've tested and it's clear, so my best advise is to take a break from punting for the time being.

As for me, the other time I posted was when I got gonorrhoea back in Melbourne. And was panicking similar to the way you are now. I've come to realise since then that it's part of the risk I'm taking and have accepted this bout of gonorrhea as the result of the risk I've taken.

But you know what they say, once bitten twice shy. I'm going to retire for good now.

NC3
16-01-2019, 06:08 PM
Every 3 months is quite the standard recommendation for sex workers. Every 3 weeks/1 month is ridiculous, and a heavy burden on the public health care services. It's not "free" at these sex clinics, it is coming out of tax dollars. Chlamydia, and to a lesser extent Gonorrhea is easily treatable with a single dose of dual therapy antibiotics. So don't get your panties in a bunch, everyone should be regularly testing every 3 months. If you are punting and undergoing risky behavior, you should be testing every 3 months as well, it's not just the WLs. You should all be upholding the same standards as them to keep your risks down. Not everyone experiences symptoms with many STIs, that's why you should be regularly screening every 3 months.

---

You are wrong schingchang ... Any Wl who offers bbbj, dfk and daty has to go for check once a month. I think you don't know well 'the whole story'. A girl who sees in one week ,let's say 30 customers, and she performs GFE and PSE has to go for STI test once a month.
Also yes, the treatment for chlamydia is simple [ is just a pill] and for gonorrhea is a pill plus a very painful injection but are you saying that is ok to get these two? Is it something simple for you? Maybe for you it is but this is your point of view, right?
Ask your doctor, if you catch chlamydia or gonorrhea a few times in a certain time , what will be the side effect in your general health ? I know the answer but I am suggesting you, to do your own research.
... also , Is common sense that customers [ especially those who like GFE and PSE ] have to do STI test regularly too, since symptoms in forty percent of the cases in general did not immediately appear.

Sadlesson
16-01-2019, 07:03 PM
thats a lot of popular shops his been active in lately, hopefully the girl gets herself treated.

csda
16-01-2019, 11:15 PM
Ask your doctor, if you catch chlamydia or gonorrhea a few times in a certain time , what will be the side effect in your general health ?

What are the side effects? This is second time in 3 months for me. I'm bit concern now.

csda
16-01-2019, 11:16 PM
WTF??

Link or screenshot of this Chinese sex forum? Appreciate it.thanks

Tea
16-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Sorry to interrupt this sad Dora Explorer club.
You're all like the kids from Crazy Rich Asians.
You're all like a stock character from a Quentin
Tarantino movie.
As concerned and smart you all think you are
you should really be voting among yourself
who should be the Queen Bee of this drab hive.

NC3
17-01-2019, 12:13 AM

Momoe
17-01-2019, 12:26 AM
What are the side effects? This is second time in 3 months for me. I'm bit concern now.

I believe overuse of STD antibiotics, or any antibiotics in general results in reduced effectiveness eventually

tales88
17-01-2019, 12:39 AM
Look it really comes down to the WL. From what I was told ( please don’t flame me if I’m wrong) Chinese WL’s are not as conscious about STI’s as other Asians. They just don’t have the same education about it back at home. Shops can demand they take regular test, but does anyone ever check the results? The WL’s should be getting test for their OWN health reasons as well as their customers, but ultimately it’s up to the individual. From what I can see now days, results are not even given after testing (no news is good news policy) so how does a WL even verify they are clear after a test?

krnboy
17-01-2019, 06:39 AM
I believe overuse of STD antibiotics, or any antibiotics in general results in reduced effectiveness eventually

That is half true. Gonorrhea has different strains and there are antibiotic resistant strains that will be hard to cure. Even with a jab of ceftriaxone. Been there done that, contracted it three times over the past 5 years but over different shops. Turned me off punting actually.

On a side note, there are increased cases of HIV infections in China. This puts me off punting even more.

Ain't trying to scare anyone but just stating the facts.

wilisno
17-01-2019, 06:59 AM
Link or screenshot of this Chinese sex forum? Appreciate it.thanks

I think he meant Catchgod.com

But the allegation there was fake, posted by competitors.

sukeong
17-01-2019, 07:52 AM
Look it really comes down to the WL. From what I was told ( please don’t flame me if I’m wrong) Chinese WL’s are not as conscious about STI’s as other Asians. They just don’t have the same education about it back at home.

Not for me. All the chinese mainland WL or ML insist on safe sex even without me asking. From my own experience in Aus, I get bbfs offers from from other groups, Taiwan a few times, Korean once and jap once.

Overseas, i found Singapore and indo WLs the most lax on this. Not sure if they are too naive/trusting or lack of sex ed. But the amount of times they just went on and slip my dick in was astonishing. That's why I always prepare my own doms first when I see them. To be fair, they are all private WLs so maybe they are more independent with no shop to insist on safety. The Thai WLs surprisingly were the most insistent on safety despite their external reputation..,

toysrus
17-01-2019, 09:01 AM
Sydney is the wild west of punting, the unprotected services on offer here for a first world country is mind boggling. The fact that we have STIs under control is a testament to our healthcare system.

Massaddict
17-01-2019, 10:25 AM
That is half true. Gonorrhea has different strains and there are antibiotic resistant strains that will be hard to cure. Even with a jab of ceftriaxone. Been there done that, contracted it three times over the past 5 years but over different shops. Turned me off punting actually.

On a side note, there are increased cases of HIV infections in China. This puts me off punting even more.

Ain't trying to scare anyone but just stating the facts.

I was in Thailand recently and read that HIV is on the increase there.

I never do domless sex.

Tea
17-01-2019, 10:51 AM
---

You are wrong schingchang ... Any Wl who offers bbbj, dfk and daty has to go for check once a month. I think you don't know well 'the whole story'. A girl who sees in one week ,let's say 30 customers, and she performs GFE and PSE has to go for STI test once a month.
Also yes, the treatment for chlamydia is simple [ is just a pill] and for gonorrhea is a pill plus a very painful injection but are you saying that is ok to get these two? Is it something simple for you? Maybe for you it is but this is your point of view, right?
Ask your doctor, if you catch chlamydia or gonorrhea a few times in a certain time , what will be the side effect in your general health ? I know the answer but I am suggesting you, to do your own research.
... also , Is common sense that customers [ especially those who like GFE and PSE ] have to do STI test regularly too, since symptoms in forty percent of people did not immediately appear.
You have my vote my majesty.
Its comical if you weren't so serious.
So how about you concentrate on your life.
As you have zero credibility Dr Phil.

flukeman1
17-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Sydney is the wild west of punting, the unprotected services on offer here for a first world country is mind boggling. The fact that we have STIs under control is a testament to our healthcare system.

Really? It's crazy that anyone would take the risk...

Beijing_Dude
17-01-2019, 10:55 AM
So we have half of the posters worried, mainly the punters. And another half who has connection to the shops said it's nothing to worry about, lol.

I think it's good to talk about the risks involved, if you don't practice safe sex, it's just a matter of time, not if, that you get some sort of STI.

Talk about the risks involved won't stop most people from punting, it would just get more people practice safe sex, which is a good thing for everyone.

Momoe
17-01-2019, 01:15 PM
Not for me. All the chinese mainland WL or ML insist on safe sex even without me asking. From my own experience in Aus, I get bbfs offers from from other groups, Taiwan a few times, Korean once and jap once.

Overseas, i found Singapore and indo WLs the most lax on this. Not sure if they are too naive/trusting or lack of sex ed. But the amount of times they just went on and slip my dick in was astonishing. That's why I always prepare my own doms first when I see them. To be fair, they are all private WLs so maybe they are more independent with no shop to insist on safety. The Thai WLs surprisingly were the most insistent on safety despite their external reputation..,

Opposite from me though. Most WL that actually wanted to BBFS with me was chinese mainland, and thats even my first time seeing them. Korea and Japanese for me only when I have seen them for a while. But if you punt in those countries, China and Korea are pretty strict about protection. In Japan though they can be pretty easy, there's even places that offered BBFS and CIP. Not sure whats the change in mindset

AHLUNGOR
17-01-2019, 01:46 PM
So, for those of us who usually only go RnT, we shall be feeling pretty pleased with ourselves right now,no ?

Rastaman
17-01-2019, 02:28 PM

Pls Private message me the city shop and girl name you visited? as If I suspect correctly I may know. But would like to confirm.

Thanks

Hogrider
17-01-2019, 02:29 PM
So, for those of us who usually only go RnT, we shall be feeling pretty pleased with ourselves right now,no ?

Was thinking that exactly right about now ..
But on another note , we do other things there too .. maybe not so much every time .. kind of puts you in a bit tense situation this topic ..

woods23
17-01-2019, 02:41 PM
OP...at least let us know the girls nationality?

alexapex
17-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Can you PM me the shops and girls too please!

oto69
17-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Hello guys,

I was going to open a topic regarding the same issue I got a week ago.
I am usually a RnT guy and always stick HJ.
I visited a renowned brothel in the city and got got uncovered Blowjob. Got symptoms as white discharge 3 days later and got diagnosed with gonnoreah and been treated immediately.

I am 100% sure who is the girl as I didn't take any risks for the last 3 months as I stick to RnT.

Well I don't blame the shop or the girl. We all know the risks and we need to assume them.

My concern is what am I supposed to do? Should I name the shop and girl to protect other punters; but will put the shop and girl in a bad situation.

Definitely some people will call it BS as I don't have any proof of that, and even if I had wouldn't like to share it.

And also at the same time it would be good that previous punters that visited that girl get tested as they could get infected even if they don't have symptoms.

Well, I. A bit confused about it and need some opinions

NC3
17-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Hello guys,

I visited a renowned brothel in the city and got got uncovered Blowjob. Got symptoms as white discharge 3 days later and got diagnosed with gonnoreah and been treated immediately.

I am 100% sure who is the girl as I didn't take any risks for the last 3 months as I stick to RnT.

Well I don't blame the shop or the girl. We all know the risks and we need to assume them.

My concern is what am I supposed to do? Should I name the shop and girl to protect other punters; but will put the shop and girl in a bad situation.

Definitely some people will call it BS as I don't have any proof of that, and even if I had wouldn't like to share it.

And also at the same time it would be good that previous punters that visited that girl get tested as they could get infected even if they don't have symptoms.

---
Hi oto69 ... Did you inform the shop at that time?

oto69
17-01-2019, 04:25 PM
No, I didn't and I think I should

Eclipsefun
17-01-2019, 04:26 PM
if OP could PM me the shop and girl that would be appreciate too

Weapon
17-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Hello guys,

100% you should name the girl and shop. You need to tell your story and this is the only option unless you want to 100 or maybe more guys having the same dilemma as you next week! This is not the time to be coy like OP. I think by him making us play guessing games is just so childish... why tell half a story at all???

Everyone needs to be aware. Its not about protecting a business or a girl who obviously needs treatment right now. The shop has a duty of care, so does the girl and so do you.

I'm pretty surprised mods haven't stepped in to do a bit more.

konfuzion
17-01-2019, 04:44 PM
I think it's against forum rules to name the shop or girls. First inform the shop and the shop should do the right thing.
If the girl is still on the roster then I don't know what the rules are maybe in private message.

NC3
17-01-2019, 04:48 PM
100% you should name the girl and shop. You need to tell your story and this is the only option unless you want to 100 or maybe more guys having the same dilemma as you next week! This is not the time to be coy like OP. I think by him making us play guessing games is just so childish... why tell half a story at all???

Everyone needs to be aware. Its not about protecting a business or a girl who obviously needs treatment right now. The shop has a duty of care, so does the girl and so do you.

---
Weapon... just to add , we are here to share , not to judge or to blame.
WL / shops and customers have to help each other. For to keep having 'fun', truth is essential.
Guys who caught STI, always have to inform the shop first.

Beijing_Dude
17-01-2019, 04:48 PM

100% agree.

Maybe @csda, @Junien @oto69 all should email the Administrator of this website and inform the shop in question.

Is it better to control the situation now OR wait for another 100+ cases and gets on the news?? There might be Husband/Boy Friend involved, imagine if Wife/GF get STI from you punting at a brothel.

Weapon
17-01-2019, 04:52 PM
I think it's against forum rules to name the shop or girls. First inform the shop and the shop should do the right thing.
If the girl is still on the roster then I don't know what the rules are maybe in private message.

Oh ok... sure? Didn't know but surely some common sense needs to take place.. but we can still write an AR about a girl? Maybe you can tell about your whole sex/sti experience in a AR then oto69.

g20080645
17-01-2019, 05:00 PM
Hi Can I have PM on which shop you go ?

liminal
17-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Have to ask the question. How many times how many shops you ever been to FS or ‘’massage’ where not health check occurred prior to a session?

For that matter whose asked to do a reciprocal check on the sex worker

That is mouth pussy ass and wlesewhere

Everyone take a step backward ...

Tough call to make . But if you suspect and get an STI surely it’s best to contact the shop ASAP and or the girl directly ..

Gonorrhea and other is on the spread at moment and good ole oral at
the root

Btw if you think you got gonorrhea depending on what you do and like get your mouth and ass checked

Urine sample alone don’t pick it up

exstar
17-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Getting circumcised helps reduce chances of infection , there is a lesser rate of stis amongst circumcised men due to no foreskin for gunk to hang around

schingchang
17-01-2019, 06:18 PM
---

... also , Is common sense that customers [ especially those who like GFE and PSE ] have to do STI test regularly too, since symptoms in forty percent of the cases in general did not immediately appear.

...No it is 3 months. Doesn't matter what they "offer", as long as they are a WL, the recommendation from sexual health clinics is a 3 month screening check if there are no symptoms. Otherwise if there are symptoms, to come and get checked (probably treated) right away. I don't need to ask a doctor, I work in health care and often see many sex health patients.

There are no permanent side effects from bacterial STIs such as chlamydia if treated EARLY. EARLY being the main word here, there are permanent damage such as pelvic inflammatory disease for women and infertility for men/women if left unnoticed and untreated. Previous infection does not protect you against future infection as sure most of you know. So the main goal here is to get screened every so often to make sure you are in the clear. Bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned sometimes carry no symptoms, especially in women ie. over 70 to 80% of women may not notice any symptoms from gonorrhea until the pelvic inflammatory stage which becomes quite painful and damaging.

Like someone mentioned, it really is a numbers game if you partake in risky behavior, so for the better of the community it is best to get checked regularly to protect everyone including yourself. As you may have something that can be easily treated (ie. Chlamydia) but can turn nasty once you let it fester if symptoms do not show, while also infecting others.
Someone mentioned urine being not able to pick up STIs. Urine for detection of bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned, have a sensitivity of over 98/99%. Basically, if one single strand of chlamydia DNA is picked up in the urine, it will be picked up by the assaying equipment, so it is quite a good test.

NC3
17-01-2019, 06:50 PM
...No it is 3 months. Doesn't matter what they "offer", as long as they are a WL, the recommendation from sexual health clinics is a 3 month screening check if there are no symptoms. Otherwise if there are symptoms, to come and get checked (probably treated) right away. I don't need to ask a doctor, I work in health care and often see many sex health patients.

There are no permanent side effects from bacterial STIs such as chlamydia if treated EARLY. EARLY being the main word here, there are permanent damage such as pelvic inflammatory disease for women and infertility for men/women if left unnoticed and untreated. Previous infection does not protect you against future infection as sure most of you know. So the main goal here is to get screened every so often to make sure you are in the clear. Bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned sometimes carry no symptoms, especially in women ie. over 70 to 80% of women may not notice any symptoms from gonorrhea until the pelvic inflammatory stage which becomes quite painful and damaging.

Like someone mentioned, it really is a numbers game if you partake in risky behavior, so for the better of the community it is best to get checked regularly to protect everyone including yourself. As you may have something that can be easily treated (ie. Chlamydia) but can turn nasty once you let it fester if symptoms do not show, while also infecting others.
Someone mentioned urine being not able to pick up STIs. Urine for detection of bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned, have a sensitivity of over 98/99%. Basically, if one single strand of chlamydia DNA is picked up in the urine, it will be picked up by the assaying equipment, so it is quite a good test.

---

Thank you schingchang

liminal
17-01-2019, 06:56 PM

Good lost

Not sure if the ruine comment is picked up from my above post, however gonorrhea in your mouth or ass needs a swab and subsequent test- unless there is a new treat for all local areas of infection? .

For efficiency oral and ass swabs, can be mixed with the urine test

Beijing_Dude
17-01-2019, 07:07 PM

Thank you schingchang.

What you said is quite scary though: "over 70 to 80% of women may not notice any symptoms from gonorrhea", does this mean we are most likely to get an outbreak of gonorrhea soon if the shop / girl are not informed and treated??

Surely the shops / girls need to know this ASAP, this is their rights too.

rokan
17-01-2019, 07:10 PM
Hi, is it possible to pm me the shop as well? Planning to visit one shop today, but might need to postpone it.

Riff888
17-01-2019, 07:55 PM
I haven't punted since December.

After reading this tread, I went to my GP and got the green pathology form for a full sexual health check.

I'll be going on the weekend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

schingchang
17-01-2019, 08:25 PM
Guys, it's very simple problem here. Don't get all freaked out, STIs aren't like a new thing...they've been around since like the 15th century or something. You just gotta have some common sense.

There is a reason why symptoms don't always show up. It makes perfect sense, if everyone pissed razor blades and had green/yellow pus coming out of their urethra, most girls and guys would have the common sense to stop fucking and get it treated. Like...it's not a comfortable disease when symptoms come.

If you're going to partake in any uncovered sexual practice, you should be regularly getting screened if you have no symptoms. I suggest in the realm of 3-6 months. If you show any signs of symptoms, go see your GP/sexual clinic right away. Get treated and listen to their instructions...which is along the lines of you cannot have sex for one week after your treatment or if symptoms persist come back and see us.

It is very important to get screened, the pus/discharge/pissing pain is the small stuff. It is just your bodies natural inflammatory reaction against a foreign bug. It's when you DON'T KNOW you have it, and it festers and travels down to your testicles, and permanent scars your vas deferens so you can't naturally have kids anymore is when shit gets real.

There is no outbreak of gonorrhea, although gonorrhea has been in the news of late as this bug is more clever then chlamydia so it is becoming increasingly resistant to even the most powerful antibiotics say if you're scared. Just play safe, that doesn't abolish all your risks but it will minimize it greatly if condoms are used PROPERLY. Stay safe bros.

CunningLinguist
17-01-2019, 08:33 PM
Thanks SS, I think there is still one outstanding question, if you have gonorrhea in your throat or ass and not in your dick is a urine test gonna pick it up ?

NC3
17-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Guys, it's very simple problem here. Don't get all freaked out, STIs aren't like a new thing...they've been around since like the 15th century or something. You just gotta have some common sense.

There is a reason why symptoms don't always show up. It makes perfect sense, if everyone pissed razor blades and had green/yellow pus coming out of their urethra, most girls and guys would have the common sense to stop fucking and get it treated. Like...it's not a comfortable disease when symptoms come.

If you're going to partake in any uncovered sexual practice, you should be regularly getting screened if you have no symptoms. I suggest in the realm of 3-6 months. If you show any signs of symptoms, go see your GP/sexual clinic right away. Get treated and listen to their instructions...which is along the lines of you cannot have sex for one week after your treatment or if symptoms persist come back and see us.

It is very important to get screened, the pus/discharge/pissing pain is the small stuff. It is just your bodies natural inflammatory reaction against a foreign bug. It's when you DON'T KNOW you have it, and it festers and travels down to your testicles, and permanent scars your vas deferens so you can't naturally have kids anymore is when shit gets real.

There is no outbreak of gonorrhea, although gonorrhea has been in the news of late as this bug is more clever then chlamydia so it is becoming increasingly resistant to even the most powerful antibiotics say if you're scared. Just play safe, that doesn't abolish all your risks but it will minimize it greatly if condoms are used PROPERLY. Stay safe bros.

---
schingchang ... Do you aware that all the popular shops offer DFK , BBBJ [ CIM too] and DATY? What's your opinion on this?
You talked about 3 to 6 months , You talked about penetration with protection but what about the above?
The possibilities to catch STIs from DFK , BBBJ and DATY are massive, Am I right?
The girls offer PSE service. So, when someone is so expose how can have health check only every three months?

schingchang
17-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Thanks SS, I think there is still one outstanding question, if you have gonorrhea in your throat or ass and not in your dick is a urine test gonna pick it up ?

Great question. If it is localized in your throat or ass and not in your dick, a urine test will not pick it up. As the urine test is detecting gonorrhea DNA in the specimen and if you don't have it in your penis then it will be negative. If you have it at all three sites, then it will be picked up and the treatment will be the same with dual therapy antibiotics, so you are covered if you get the treatment.

If you are worried about your throat or ass, then make sure you tell your GP/Sexual health clinic practitioner honestly about your sexual practices and they will take swabs of your throat, and probably tell you to privately take a swab of your anal canal to get tested for the common bacterial STIs.

Symptoms are also less noticeably from those locations, it would be something vague like a progressive cough, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes around your neck. Some anal discomfort and irritation etc., So even more important to get screened regularly to mainly protect yourself and the community as a whole. Most punters are just out for fun and treat WLs with alot of respect, so why not extend the courtesy to make sure everyone is healthy?

schingchang
17-01-2019, 08:47 PM
---
schingchang ... Do you aware that all the popular shops offer DFK , BBBJ and DATY? What's your opinion on this?
You talked about 3 to 6 months , You talked about penetration with protection but what about the above?
The possibilities to catch STIs from DFK , BBBJ and DATY are massive, Am I right?

STIs carry the highest risk of transmission between unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse, that is where it thrives and it's most common origin point. Anal intercourse being particularly risky as the anus...is well not situated to be penetrated all the time, so micro tears in the tissue can cause easy access for bacteria and viruses. That is why HIV is more prevalent in the gay community.

With respect to DFK/BBBJ/DATY, the risks in transmission is much lower. But as you say, that doesn't mean there is no risk. Most of the common bacteria STIs require mucus membrane to mucus membrane contact. Your mouth having the mucus membrane can be transmitted to. And by mouth I mean more like the back of your throat, as your mouth has pretty thick tissue, being the first entry point for food while your esophagus has alot less layers.

Gonorrhea can be transmitted through BBBJ/DATY, I actually have not seen a case of chlamydia being transmitted alone through that method. Also have never heard of HIV being transmitted this way, although it is theoretically possible, the chances are much lower. Like ok, you could have a cut in your mouth and your WL who's got something has a cut in her mouth and the blood mixes and a few 1000 HIV cells cross over. Now there are other STIs that you may be at risk of getting, such as those that require direct contact. Common ones include herpes and syphilis. There would have to be a lesion present, but some can be missed in that heat of the moment when you're into it.

Sadlesson
17-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Does this really stop anyone from punting? yeah it happened to one of the punters here but its always a chance.

schingchang
17-01-2019, 08:57 PM
Does this really stop anyone from punting? yeah it happened to one of the punters here but its always a chance.

Exactly, it won't. Punters do what they going to do, the point is just to get regularly tested if you are punting.

Sadlesson
17-01-2019, 09:01 PM
its kind of funny how people are reacting

NC3
17-01-2019, 09:09 PM
STIs carry the highest risk of transmission between unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse, that is where it thrives and it's most common origin point. Anal intercourse being particularly risky as the anus...is well not situated to be penetrated all the time, so micro tears in the tissue can cause easy access for bacteria and viruses. That is why HIV is more prevalent in the gay community.

With respect to DFK/BBBJ/DATY, the risks in transmission is much lower. But as you say, that doesn't mean there is no risk. Most of the common bacteria STIs require mucus membrane to mucus membrane contact. Your mouth having the mucus membrane can be transmitted to. And by mouth I mean more like the back of your throat, as your mouth has pretty thick tissue, being the first entry point for food while your esophagus has alot less layers.

Gonorrhea can be transmitted through BBBJ/DATY, I actually have not seen a case of chlamydia being transmitted alone through that method. Also have never heard of HIV being transmitted this way, although it is theoretically possible, the chances are much lower. Like ok, you could have a cut in your mouth and your WL who's got something has a cut in her mouth and the blood mixes and a few 1000 HIV cells cross over. Now there are other STIs that you may be at risk of getting, such as those that require direct contact. Common ones include herpes and syphilis. There would have to be a lesion present, but some can be missed in that heat of the moment when you're into it.

---

Thank you for your answer schingchang.
What I know is that Gonorrhea can easily transmit through DATY and BBBJ, about DFK I don't know.
So you believe a girl who performs BBBJ , DATY and DFK to any customer has to go to do health check for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia every 3 months?
Sorry but we are not in the same page.
My doctor told me once a month.

Rastaman
17-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Clearly there is an issue here as multiple cases are being reported. I think in such cases the rules need to allow us to communicate the shop and girl to protect ourselves and the shop owners as this can and will spread to other girls at other shops.

I think I know who it is and she is working now, so some poor guy may be getting infected as we speak because we are not looking out for the greater majority.

This forum is by the punters and for the punters.

My 2 cents.

Sadlesson
17-01-2019, 09:11 PM
---

Thank you for your answer schingchang.
What I know is that Gonorrhea can easily transmit through DATY and BBBJ, about DFK I don't know.
So you believe a girl who performs BBBJ , DATY and DFK to any customer has to go to do health check for Gonorrhea or Chlamydia every 3 months?
Sorry but we are not in the same page for this.

Incase a shop starts saying they make there girls test every 3 months or so and check it i doubt anyone can be sure, even if you ask a shop most of them will always say they get there girls checked every etc, doesnt change the fact that even if they do get checked there is always a window of catching it. You punt and have fun there is always a chance.

NC3
17-01-2019, 09:16 PM
Clearly there is an issue here as multiple cases are being reported. I think in such cases the rules need to allow us to communicate the shop and girl to protect ourselves and the shop owners as this can and will spread to other girls at other shops.

I think I know who it is and she is working now, so some poor guy may be getting infected as we speak because we are not looking out for the greater majority.

This forum is by the punters and for the punters.

My 2 cents.

---

You have a great point here Rastaman. The shop-s aware already. They follow this post, so let's see their responsible reaction.

exstar
17-01-2019, 09:42 PM
If OP is 100% sure who the shop and girl is, and the shop has verified it then it needs to be revealed here for the sake of everyone else, otherwise the title is incorrect and is not a Public Service Announcement, it’s just innuendo. It’s not just the punters at risk it’s their partners and families also. The health of the community is more important than the reputation of a business.

Personally I’ve been inclined to stay away from shops that offered bbbj/dfk/cim as a standard service for this reason.

holi_day
17-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Since there is so much discussion here I do urge to reveal the shop and girl. Not only for the awareness for all the punters here, but also allow the shop owner to validate if it's a true case or, allow them to address the issue publicly.

Keeping the shop anonymous only create fear and eventually affect the whole industry.

fairy
17-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Thank you schingchang.

What you said is quite scary though: "over 70 to 80% of women may not notice any symptoms from gonorrhea", does this mean we are most likely to get an outbreak of gonorrhea soon if the shop / girl are not informed and treated??

Surely the shops / girls need to know this ASAP, this is their rights too.

The good shops have the girls tested regularly anyway.

schingchang
17-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Instead of being a witch hunt, you can just contact the girl/shop personally as that is what you should be doing ANYWAYS if you have a known STI. It is called contact tracking, and should be done as far back as 3 months. There is even a website to let your partners know anonymously incase there is any embarrassment issues.

Most WLs and shop owners take these accusations and their health very seriously, obviously being bad for business. It doesn't affect the "whole industry", as if it's going to stop you from punting. As long as you do contact tracing, it will be dealt with accordingly, especially if it is a WL.

schingchang
17-01-2019, 10:17 PM
The rate of STIs in high-end escorts are actually LOWER then the general population, that may translate to high end brothels, as they do regular screening and checks for their own sake. You don't think they wonder where your dick has been? The rate of transmission from men to women is more prevalent then the other way around. They take their health very seriously, and judging from alot of comments, they know alot more about STIs then the average punter.

wilisno
17-01-2019, 11:17 PM
What the OP should have done was to approach the shop first before posting a thread like this to create panic.

He should demand the shop to respond and investigate, the shop and the girl might not even know, they might thank him for the information and reward him for letting them know. If after contacting the shop, no action taken and the girl is still on roster, then by all means, post this thread and name names.

For those who demand to know the shop and girl’s name, what’s the point ? Ban the shop and the girl ? Bear in mind, the girl might not be the original host, most probably she was infected by a punter too, are you going to demand the identity of the carrier who infected the girl ? Where he has been to and which girls he has seen ? That’s impossible.

So, are you going to ban all shops ?

If you are so paranoid about this incident, don’t punt for six months until the storm blows over. If a new case arises, wait another six months and so on...

And if the girl is already off roster and being treated, banning the shop is only your own loss !

canscars
17-01-2019, 11:32 PM
Wow, so much info, thank you all brothers. Take me a long time to read, English not my mother language, thank you google translator.

I just don‘t get it, cdsa only been to 278 in new year by search his posts, and 99% brothers here are good guess, I‘m a regular to 278 and been there many times, too many, haha, 278 has good management, cdsa brother if you are not liar just contact 278 and 278 will check the girls. No big deal. It‘s not INCURABLE!

Sadlesson
17-01-2019, 11:43 PM
hopefully this doesn't hurt 278 since the shop name is being thrown around, its a really good shop and the quality of girl and the service is good.

canscars
17-01-2019, 11:59 PM
Sadlesson Brother, better let 278 know, they are good management, they will fix this! If girl is sick, get her cure, if cdsa is liar, 278 business will be better, so win win for everyone.

Rastaman
18-01-2019, 01:09 AM
It looks like the store has been contacted as the suspected girl was on the roster for tomorrow but has just been removed.

Lesson to us all to contact the store immediately as they will take action. This the best approach to protect our community.

Meng
18-01-2019, 05:44 AM
It looks like the store has been contacted as the suspected girl was on the roster for tomorrow but has just been removed.

Lesson to us all to contact the store immediately as they will take action. This the best approach to protect our community.

I just had a look and it does seem their roster is a lot smaller today than it previously was.

canscars
18-01-2019, 07:15 AM
I just had a look and it does seem their roster is a lot smaller today than it previously was.

Meng Brother, only Olivia is off the roster. See brothers, 278 is good management, get the girl check and cure, but if she got, it‘s from other brother and girl. Now all brothers if you have this STI, and you had other girls in the last 2/3 weeks, tell the shop! Very likely brothers will have more than 1 girl, other girl give to brother no1, then brother no1 give to girl no2. So tell the shop, or shop contact customers, get this cure, so we can all punt happy.

krnboy
18-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Meng Brother, only Olivia is off the roster. See brothers, 278 is good management, get the girl check and cure, but if she got, it‘s from other brother and girl. Now all brothers if you have this STI, and you had other girls in the last 2/3 weeks, tell the shop! Very likely brothers will have more than 1 girl, other girl give to brother no1, then brother no1 give to girl no2. So tell the shop, or shop contact customers, get this cure, so we can all punt happy.

I'm assuming all the punters that saw her would have gotten gonorrhea?

canscars
18-01-2019, 10:57 AM
I'm assuming all the punters that saw her would have gotten gonorrhea?

Don't know, schingchan brother said: "Gonorrhea can be transmitted through BBBJ/DATY", I had 2 punts last week with 2 girls from 2 shops with BBBJ/DATY, so if I get STI, it can be any 2 girls and many brothers like me, I take sicky today and go test, I think I'm ok, no funny piss, but test is better be sure.

cvnt
18-01-2019, 02:25 PM
Scared shitless after discovering this post .

Visited 278 on Tue 8/1 and thought i'd get myself checked even though no symptoms has presented itself.

Results came back with flying colours (fkin relieved) . Looks like i'll be wanking for the next few months....

Beijing_Dude
18-01-2019, 04:21 PM

So true. Best to contact the store straight away, they will have professional protocols to best deal with this situation.

I hope there shouldn't be any blame game as there are no winners in this situation. No body wants this to happen, let's hope everyone concerned gets well soon.

BlackToad
18-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Looks like i'll be wanking for the next few months....

Life’s not that bad....There’s always RNT....get a nice ML to wank you off.

cvnt
18-01-2019, 04:44 PM

Do PM me with recommendations :)

Climax598
18-01-2019, 04:54 PM
I just have one this afternoom. I told my regular I be seeing RNT for a few weeks. She was fine for my safety. Very understandings girl. She herself have it checkout by hospital and all good. All her injections are all up to date.

Sadlesson
18-01-2019, 07:06 PM
you could always do cbj, no daty and dfk if you still want to punt.

flukeman1
18-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Scared shitless after discovering this post .

Visited 278 on Tue 8/1 and thought i'd get myself checked even though no symptoms has presented itself.

Results came back with flying colours (fkin relieved) . Looks like i'll be wanking for the next few months....

Your wallet will thank you haha

Crusader
18-01-2019, 08:26 PM
you could always do cbj, no daty and dfk if you still want to punt.

or how about taking a break until everything has cleared up ?!?! Are these the standards now for what defines a good level of hygiene and self presentation?

mcjesus
18-01-2019, 08:44 PM
sadly olivia is not even in tmr’s roster. this is worrisome.

canscars
18-01-2019, 10:00 PM
sadly olivia is not even in tmr’s roster. this is worrisome.

mmm... Test take few days. I‘m more worry with such a small roster for Saturday, one of the busiest day of the week and so many girls are not working. Hopefully they are all checking and cure if sick. I‘m staying home and watch cricket, I normally go punt later, but I think Netflix will be good tonight.

mcjesus
18-01-2019, 10:11 PM
mmm... Test take few days. I‘m more worry with such a small roster for Saturday, one of the busiest day of the week and so many girls are not working. Hopefully they are all checking and cure if sick. I‘m staying home and watch cricket, I normally go punt later, but I think Netflix will be good tonight.

how about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1QNhRNxvTI&t=562s

NC3
18-01-2019, 10:52 PM

---
... Ginza/Ginza2 has responsible management as you know.

des888
18-01-2019, 10:57 PM
Poor Olivia should have had no idea

GINZA
19-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Hello everyone,
Sorry about everything that caused the panic

I pmed csad last night ask if he visited and means our shop in this thread, the answer is yes he visited us recently
So We send the girl to check today already, although she did her regular check back in Dec 2018
She wont be back in about a week until we get the result shows all clear. btw we still dont dont if its from her or not

From the pm between me and csad, he still didnt notice any shop yet, only write a very busy shop in the city, everyone knows thats us: Ginza and 278.
Why dont you just say its us (its so clear already) so we can know earlier and act faster. Also I called 3 customers who have seen her recently, they all fine so far
I pmed csad last night if he can show me his medical report and I will show him hers, he loged in last night and this morning, but still no reply yet, I dont know what happened

Next time you can notice all the shops first, Im pretty sure all shops will take actions stright away.
No one wants get sick or anything bad from punting, we take health problem very seriously,
We alwasy ask our girls to check reguarly, and our cleaning staffs almost working 15hours a day to ensure everything clean and nice

Anyway Happy punting everyone!
We will continue provide the best service and take the health issue more seriously

Ginza Team

NC3
19-01-2019, 01:18 AM
Hello everyone,

I pmed csad last night ask if he visited and means our shop in this thread, the answer is yes he visited us recently
So We send the girl to check today already, although she did her regular check back in Dec 2018
She wont be back in about a week until we get the result shows all clear. btw we still dont dont if its from her or not

From the pm between me and csad, he still didnt notice any shop yet, only write a very busy shop in the city, everyone knows thats us: Ginza and 278.
Why dont you just say its us (its so clear already) so we can know earlier and act faster. Also I called 3 customers who have seen her recently, they all fine so far
I pmed csad last night if he can show me his medical report and I will show him hers, he loged in last night and this morning, but still no reply yet, I dont know what happened

Next time you can notice all the shops first, Im pretty sure all shops will take actions stright away.
No one wants get sick or anything bad from punting, we take health problem very seriously,
We alwasy ask our girls to check reguarly, and our cleaning staffs almost working 15hours a day to ensure everything clean and nice

We will continue provide the best service and take the health issue more seriously

Ginza Team

---

Ginza team ... As was expected is great to confirmed that 'your girls' have regularly health check up and that your management will take the health issue 'more seriously'.

Assandlegs
19-01-2019, 02:03 AM
Hello everyone,

Ginza TeamBest response ever... like Ginza said... just let them know ASAP so they can control the situation properly! First POC should be the shop!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Meng
19-01-2019, 05:35 AM
Hello everyone,

Ginza Team

Awesome response. I got the same cryptic message from csda as well. It’s really weird this dude. He won’t event confirm with the shop when the shop is asking him. I’m getting a bit suspicious with the dude.

kinka
19-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Bravo Ginza, very professional and great response. Taking initiative immediately and reaching out to possibly affected people, despite not being the definite cause..

You’ve got my vote..

canscars
19-01-2019, 07:09 AM
Ginza, your first part and last part response is very good, anyone get STI should call the shop straight away, the shop will get the girl check and cure. BUT I don‘t like to argue, you said you called 3 customers and they are fine?? And they are tested already? If not tested how can you say they are fine? You only have December result so you pm csda to exchange test already? Get his medical make sure he is not a liar, but give him the new result next week. I think 3 customers are regular? Tell them to do test too, not just tell you they are fine so far. I know you have a business, it doesn't matter test is good or bad, we need to make sure girls and customers are healthy and you will have more business. Keep up the good work, yes we like happy punting, but we like healthy punting too.

des888
19-01-2019, 09:57 AM
He just said the three got tested and came up clear you can get the result pretty much in 24hrs and symptoms show between 1 to 3 days

canscars
19-01-2019, 10:18 AM
He just said the three got tested and came up clear you can get the result pretty much in 24hrs and symptoms show between 1 to 3 days

des888 brother, Ginza said:

"She wont be back in about a week until we get the result shows all clear."

Now you say test only take 24 hours? So you are right or Ginza is right? I went to GP yesterday and do blood test and piss test, doctor said up to 1 week for result. My doctor is too slow too?

Azninvasion85
19-01-2019, 10:21 AM
Can I please get a pm for the shop and wl name as well? Thanks in advance guys

wilisno
19-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Ginza, your first part and last part response is very good, anyone get STI should call the shop straight away, the shop will get the girl check and cure. BUT I don‘t like to argue, you said you called 3 customers and they are fine?? And they are tested already? If not tested how can you say they are fine? You only have December result so you pm csda to exchange test already? Get his medical make sure he is not a liar, but give him the new result next week. I think 3 customers are regular? Tell them to do test too, not just tell you they are fine so far. I know you have a business, it doesn't matter test is good or bad, we need to make sure girls and customers are healthy and you will have more business. Keep up the good work, yes we like happy punting, but we like healthy punting too.

Unless you are trying to find fault with the Ginza response, that’s a very responsible response Ginza gives.

He said he “will” show the girl’s report if he shows his, that doesn’t mean they already have the report !

He contacted the 3 customers and got the reply that they are fine can mean 2 things, they have already been tested by their own GP, they can get the result very quickly by private practice, although it takes a week for the public health clinics to get the result. And if the 3 customers said they’re fine, there’s not much more can Ginza do, he can ask them to go for the test, but he can’t force them to go, and in this case, I don’t think the 3 customers would just say fine if they’re not fine.

Only one problem though, Usually the Health Clinics won’t issue the certificate if it’s all clear, they only contact you if you need treatment, if you don’t hear from them, you’re clear ! Then Ginza would have trouble to show the result of the test.

canscars
19-01-2019, 10:32 AM
Unless you are trying to find fault with the Ginza response, that’s a very responsible response Ginza gives.

He said he “will” show the girl’s report if he shows his, that doesn’t mean they already have the report !

He contacted the 3 customers and got the reply that they are fine can mean 2 things, they have already been tested by their own GP, they can get the result very quickly by private practice, although it takes a week for the public health clinics to get the result. And if the 3 customers said they’re fine, there’s not much more can Ginza do, he can ask them to go for the test, but he can’t force them to go, and in this case, I don’t think the 3 customers would just say fine if they’re not fine.

Only one problem though, Usually the Health Clinics won’t issue the certificate if it’s all clear, they only contact you if you need treatment, if don’t hear from them, your clear ! Then Ginza would have trouble to show the result of the test.

Wilisno brother, I‘m not try to find faults, I did my test yesterday and doctor say up to 1 week, free test I know I didn‘t pay. I like Ginza response but not the 3 customer part, I use Google translator in my language and also read English, it sound like protecting business, that is not a good customer like me want to hear. Maybe I‘m wrong, everyone else is right, I am too paranoid?

wilisno
19-01-2019, 10:33 AM
And even if Ginza shows the positive certificate here, of course they will have to cover up the girl’s name, then some people will say the authenticity of the certificate is questionable ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
19-01-2019, 10:36 AM
Wilisno brother, I‘m not try to find faults, I did my test yesterday and doctor say up to 1 week, free test I know I didn‘t pay. I like Ginza response but not the 3 customer part, I use Google translator in my language amd also read English, it sound like protecting business, that is not a good customer like me want to hear. Maybe I‘m wrong, everyone else is right, I am too paranoid?
Of course the purpose is to protect the business, why else would they have to respond ?

I already explained, that’s all they can do with the 3 customers, they can’t escort them to the clinic by force !

If they had a problem, they wouldn’t just say they’re fine.

Effindahead
19-01-2019, 10:37 AM
Funny that lots of people trying to decode every words or lines that someone posted. Might as well you do the same to bible? Or any religion books? Lol
Anyway, i learned something from this thread. Never believe a person who claimed that he got STI in the first place, unless the person shows the medical result. Considering anonimosity in forum, ah well you can trust but u need to verify.

wilisno
19-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Funny that lots of people trying to decode every words or lines that someone posted. Might as well you do the same to bible? Or any religion books? Lol
Anyway, i learned something from this thread. Never believe a person who claimed that he got STI in the first place, unless the person shows the medical result. Considering anonimosity in forum, ah well you can trust but u need to verify.

That’s why the forum has a rule to unsubstantiated allegations, naming the shop and girl is prohibited.

canscars
19-01-2019, 10:46 AM
Of course the purpose is to protect the business, why else would they have to respond ?

I already explain, that’s all they can do with the 3 customers, they can’t escort them to the clinic by force !

If they had a problem, they wouldn’t just say they’re fine.

Ok, it‘s ok to say I am too paranoid, haha. I don‘t have funny colour piss and maybe I should relax more. Not easy, no sex nearly 1 week now, I don‘t get horny watch porn.

canscars
19-01-2019, 10:51 AM
That’s why the forum has a rule to unsubstantiated allegations, naming the shop and girl is prohibited.

What? No wonder no one say it‘s 278 shop, I read 6 pages of posts and everyone not say, so I say it, but maybe it‘s good? 278 good management and good response! Sorry about the rule.....

wilisno
19-01-2019, 10:55 AM
What? No wonder no one say it‘s 278 shop, I read 6 pages of posts and everyone not say, so I say it, but maybe it‘s good? 278 good management and good response! Sorry about the rule.....

Gosh ! What’s the difference, everybody knows Ginza and 278 belong to the same management !

canscars
19-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Gosh ! What’s the difference, everybody knows Ginza and 278 belong to the same management !

Not what I mean, I know same company, been there too many times. Nevermind, hard for me to explain properly, nevermind.

xboyx
19-01-2019, 11:11 AM
des888 brother, Ginza said:

"She wont be back in about a week until we get the result shows all clear."

Now you say test only take 24 hours? So you are right or Ginza is right? I went to GP yesterday and do blood test and piss test, doctor said up to 1 week for result. My doctor is too slow too?

a few days test result will come out generally. it could be 24 hours but doctors or lab won't promise you earlier result. so 1 week more or less, no guarantee