PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shops in Nth Sydney

deucebigalow
15-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Hi,

I've started working north of the bridge recently and was after any intel on local shops in the Nth Sydney area. I know there is a few good shops locally (Artarmon Massage and Babycat Massage) but it needs to be within walking distance of Nth Sydney station.

I've previously read a couple of threads here about shops in Nth Sydney but for the life of me I cannot find them now.

Thanks in advance.

Deuce.

aussiegaigin
15-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Just put North or North Sydney in the "advanced search" box and select "titles only" at the top of the page and you will find plenty

BlackToad
15-01-2019, 11:34 PM
Pure Massage - North Sydney - RNT with extra, showers, usually Thai girls

Upmarket Bathhouse - Crows Nest - Caucasian girls, expensive, shower in rooms, extras (sometimes)

Eden - Crows Nest - FS

FoxIsMe
16-01-2019, 10:12 AM
Hi Black, is Upmarket’s price including extra?

BlackToad
16-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Hi Black, is Upmarket’s price including extra?

Their website is here:

https://www.crowsnestmassage.com/

I paid $170 for the 45 min massage plus an extra $100 for FS (CBJ + sex).

Expensive compared to Asian shops but good friendly service and nice looking girls. My preferred place when I’m in the mood for a Caucasian girl massage as I’ve found better quality girls here than in other Caucasian shops.

deucebigalow
16-01-2019, 10:40 PM
Just put North or North Sydney in the "advanced search" box and select "titles only" at the top of the page and you will find plenty

Thanks aussiegaigan, didn't think of limiting it to 'titles only'. Worked a treat.

deucebigalow
16-01-2019, 10:42 PM

Upmarket Bathhouse - Crows Nest - Caucasian girls, expensive, shower in rooms, extras (sometimes)

Eden - Crows Nest - FS

Checked out Pure Massage today. Entrance is pretty exposed. Do they have a back entrance?

deucebigalow
16-01-2019, 10:43 PM
Their website is here:

https://www.crowsnestmassage.com/

I paid $170 for the 45 min massage plus an extra $100 for FS (CBJ + sex).

Expensive compared to Asian shops but good friendly service and nice looking girls. My preferred place when I’m in the mood for a Caucasian girl massage as I’ve found better quality girls here than in other Caucasian shops.

How does the extra work from a timing point of view. If you pay for the extra, can you go straight into the CBJ and FS or do you still have to do a massage first?

deucebigalow
16-01-2019, 10:49 PM

Eden - Crows Nest - FS

Just noticed your comment 'sometimes' for the upmarket bathhouse. Does the base price include NHJ? What is normally included in the base price? How often are extra's not available from your experience?

BlackToad
16-01-2019, 11:13 PM
Just noticed your comment 'sometimes' for the upmarket bathhouse. Does the base price include NHJ? What is normally included in the base price? How often are extra's not available from your experience?

Yes, base price includes NHJ and body side, the girl gets nude from the start. My luck with extras has been about 50/50...

Re: your other question about going straight to CBJ - I have no idea - I usually let the girls run the show, have always started with the massage and body slide.. not asked for CBJ straight up .

BlackToad
16-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Checked out Pure Massage today. Entrance is pretty exposed. Do they have a back entrance?

Don’t think they have a back entrance, yeah, It’s right on the Pacific Hwy in the middle of Nth Sydney but discrete with no big “Massage” sign or anything... I just walk in ... never bothered me.

smiling wide
17-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Don’t think they have a back entrance, yeah, It’s right on the Pacific Hwy in the middle of Nth Sydney but discrete with no big “Massage” sign or anything... I just walk in ... never bothered me.

Have a look on google street view. It’s a small entrance. It is next to the Thai massage shop. They get punters enquiring about Pure Massage all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taragon
23-01-2019, 11:54 PM
There's also Sunny's Massage on Walker.

londonlife
03-02-2019, 05:53 AM
How much touching is allowed, if booked for massage only without extra FS?

londonlife
03-02-2019, 05:54 AM
How does the extra work from a timing point of view. If you pay for the extra, can you go straight into the CBJ and FS or do you still have to do a massage first?

How much touching is allowed, if booked for massage only without extra FS?