PDA

View Full Version : Stay away Aiwa at Daisy

4FoW2
16-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Stay away from Aiwa (Jap/ Chin she says - by attitude prob pure Chinese). Cute looking hot body say early 20's. Total rip off money hungry non performer.
Left in room for 15 mins after entering. After 15 mins with little tease and lame massage asked what I wanted and then brought my wallet to me. Too $ hungry set off alarms. Negotiated body slide with dfk for $150. Covered in oil – back massage continued. Wipe off oil,. Then did body slide on back and reapplied oil. WTF. Front body slide lasted 10 mins at most no enthusiasm. No DFk. Then asked me to do prostate to which I said don't like. She insisted and I caved. No touching of her pussy or tits was possible as she kept herself positioned away from me. After about 45 mins I had had enough, left pissed and with blue balls. Should have complained to management.
If you are the manager reading this - after punting for 30 + years this was one of the most greedy money hungry poor performers I have ever had.
The stupid thing for the girl was I had just come back from OS with $1500 in my wallet. Despite what others have said found performance at this shop to be too inconsistent so crossing off my list- suggest if you come to this shop don't see Aiwa, unless you wanted to be scammed.

Taffpost
16-01-2019, 03:31 PM
That’s insane money for that service

hornedone
16-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Aiwa - sounds more like the name of a dodgy cassette recorder brand from the 80's rather than a massage gal

4FoW2
16-01-2019, 09:18 PM
That’s insane money for that service

I hope the boss reads this and does something about her - it was a blatant case of ripping off the customer. I have been to Daisy before and had good service from Yuko and Serena- have also heard Jessica is very good too.
I am a firm believer in karma so I am sure one day she will get her dues. I should have followed the professors recommendation of any new girl start with 30 min no matter where you go.
As I said the alarm bells went off when she pushes my wallet in my face after 15 mins. Little head won unfortunately. Hopefully my demise at least will inform others of this shark.

merlin200
16-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Is this Daisy smiles

4FoW2
16-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Yep although nothing to smile about.