PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Eden Massage Banyo

steveba50
16-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Im speechless just had the best massage experience.
Beautiful classy shop with ensuties in each room.
$120 for nude bodyslide and amazing touch before and after

Saw girl called V aussie absolutely stunning no fakes here.

This is my regular shop now.

Spent $170 all up inc tip

Do yourself a favor and make a booking.

The irony of this find is there's an asian massage shop next door with the usual boilers . I went in there first thinking that was the place and sent an unhappy text to the boss who informed me i went to the wrong shop!

Happy ending to the evening

WIR- most definitely

Taffpost
17-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Yep. Been there

Bris_guy
17-01-2019, 10:15 AM
is this the one on Royal Parade?

merlin200
17-01-2019, 05:34 PM
Oh my goodness this place is like a 5star hotel. For me this has taken over in my list of pref over acqua, zen and bubbles.
I too had v for my 1hr and she is gorgeous . price is well worth it

Brissypunter
17-01-2019, 05:35 PM
So any Asians on board yet ?

merlin200
17-01-2019, 06:10 PM
sorry guy...for some reason my post got duplicated

merlin200
17-01-2019, 06:11 PM
didn't see any asians but i think they stay in their staff room and only come out when the reception goes and gets them...

merlin200
17-01-2019, 06:13 PM
duplicated post

steveba50
17-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Brissy try V and you wont be disappointed. I am a guy who prefers asians above all else and the whole setup there and the standard service $120 is miles ahead of asian shops.

I won't be visiting any other shops i was that impressed.

As Merlin noted its like a 5 star hotel inside with your own private bathroom. Everything spotlessly clean. No negotiating you already get more for $120 than you pay $150 for in an asian shop. Some further extras are available at the lady's discretion.

This is the new standard in Brissy shops imho.

Let us know your impressions.

When you arrive its has an all black facade on the shopfront. There is an asian massage shop next door so make sure you go in the right place.

Bobuq123
18-01-2019, 05:37 PM
I heard this shop got problem with police raid. Is anyone aware of this

Taffpost
23-01-2019, 01:12 PM
That wouldn’t shock me

Brissypunter
23-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Be surprised if it had as only been open few weeks

reddoor
23-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Be surprised if it had as only been open few weeks
Yeah, would b all over here if was.
Can't imagine owner spending that sort of money on that particular shop and not havig some sort of arrangement in place with the Old Bill.... Or at least checked.

Nixon
24-01-2019, 07:13 AM
keen on checking this place out ! whereabouts are they advertising on? tried googling name to get location of shop but didnt come up with much.
Thanks

lazcuba77
24-01-2019, 09:24 AM
keen on checking this place out ! whereabouts are they advertising on? tried googling name to get location of shop but didnt come up with much.
Thanks
Is right next to Banyo train station, is all in black,there's another shop next to,dont do into the wrong one lol.

Brissypunter
24-01-2019, 09:51 AM
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_3345135755/Be-Teased-Pleased-by-hot-oil-angels-at-Brisbane-s-premier-shop.html

Cannonball
25-01-2019, 04:45 PM
What is the $120 for?

One hour bodyslide?

Nixon
29-01-2019, 10:28 AM
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_3345135755/Be-Teased-Pleased-by-hot-oil-angels-at-Brisbane-s-premier-shop.html

Thanks for that. Any idea if shop is still open? Tried to message them on their mobile asking about opening hours but no reply. Either that or. They're really really busy

saturday88
30-01-2019, 01:42 AM
They are still open, but very busy

rockbreaker
03-02-2019, 11:31 AM
I had the pleasure of visiting this place lately. At multiple occasions, I had a good time with different ladies here.

Like many commented, facilities and hygiene are great. That factor alone, I would have no problems for continuous visits and recommend to many others. Each room has its own en-suite so yes, no awkwardness of running into other punter half naked ever. Towels are clean, bathroom are clean and rooms are clean with great ambience light. I really hope they can keep up and stay this way for a long time because I have been staying away from many popular places, simply for the hygiene issue. Oh..the oil and they heat it up, before dizzling it on your body. Oh mine...it really takes it to another level, like what you get at those 5 stars massage parlors.

Booking can be a bit tricky but it is understandable, given the hype it generates and multiple booking people are making.

Now the girls, what can I say, I have seen both girls and both are fabulous at their own. Both are equally pretty and have a great body. I must admit the service I receive is quite a bit of change to my normal routine. Lol.... I am normally the one providing the services and pleasure to the girls, which means I barely receive any massage, which I don’t mind. Back at Banyo, thought I would have a change of routine and receive their kind offer of massage. This was no ordinary massage and I really really enjoyed it. For the start, the girls were fully nude right from the beginning. Their work their magic using all part of their body to massage mine and take me to utopia, combining with good quality hot massage oil. They are generous with their body and truly know what ticks. They aren’t shy from providing a good insights and equally generous with our body contacts and my wondering hands, with the Y is off limit. Without a doubt, massage itself was truly great. Clearly I worked out to the point where pole was sticking up and hard. I tipped $50 for a hand finish, which itself is worth the money.

This place takes it to another level and it even surpasses some of those in Sydney. I can’t see any venue in Brisbane is a match, except if you boys want the highest option then i can understand why this is not your place.

I really hope it can continue with its level of service but I imagine it will be difficult if they can’t find the girls who are willing to top the services. For now, I will mainly be visiting this and my other fav.

Best of luck

Maddona
05-02-2019, 09:49 PM
Ok so I made a visit recently. I can definitely see why there is hype in this place however unfortunately it was not for me. Yes it has some defining differences such as the hot oil but I will give a bit of comparison to other shops and really compare some of the pros and cons.

Entrance: not like any other shop. More in line with a FS establishment. Greeting was not overly welcoming. A little stern especially for such a new shop. Hey we all have bad days. But all very professional and to the point.

Greeting: girl waiting in lingerie in the room. Nice touch. Ok this doesn’t happen at any other shops. Well at least not until 5 mins into the booking if it goes to plan.

Shower: asked to shower prior to massage . Again - nice touch. I wouldn’t go as far to say to this place is like a 5 star hotel. Reminded me more of Miso Honey and other such establishments. Nice shower though with deodorant & decent soap. Black toilet paper ? WTF? Never seen that before. But hey. Cool :)

Massage: FN from the get go as others have reported. No big deal for me as this is quite standard at other shops (even if sometimes on request). But definitely a nice addition to what seems like a shop routine ? Could be wrong here?!

Things I hate: when they insist on you lying face down for half of your session. This is my first signal to not return to a shop as I know the girls just try to stretch it out before the real fun begins. I at least prefer to have the option and most shops will skip the massage on request. All my other shops are fun from the get go. However - the massage to my back was very extremely sensual and included some amazing body slides. Unfortunately however due to the no touching and no view during the first half hour I totally lost interest for a while and just had to wait for the fun. Sorry guys but I am really not use to this style.

Rollover- finally!! Things definitely stepped up a notch. Ample play touch and caressing, light kissing, but no consistent focus on where it was needed. Hot and sensual but extremely frustrating (too much tease?) compared to the service I normally get. Body slide improved with our bodies getting rubbed all over the place. Very Nice but we are now almost 45 mins into the session.

The Question: to my surprise was then requested $50 tip (on top of $120 massage fee) for a HJ finish. In retrospect I could have negotiated especially knowing what others have received but I was a bit what ever - lets get on with this and she was a really nice girl and making an effort. On the plus side the girl had immense sex appeal and a divine body. All round lovely girl indeed. It just all felt a little restrained to what I am use to and I felt like I was just the subject for the session. I do appreciate girls having their limits and keeping to them as this totally remains their choice. It’s then our choice whether to return or not. I just prefer a little more consensual involvement and love to see the girls get ample pleasure as well. It was still a nice way to be spoiled but lacked the GF feeling most of the Asian shops seem to be able to provide to a glorious standard. I know I’m a sucker for Asian girls. (Also this is my first massage with an Aussie girl in a few years)

So for me.....no - this place is not cheaper than others (actually $50-80 more than my regular shop but kind of not fare to compare as my regular shop fit out leaves a lot to be desired) This place is not Sydney prices. It is the same standard Brisbane price but just structured differently. So the only real benefit I see is the attached shower (which is a very nice shower indeed and the place is incredibly clean 10 points).

They are definitely doing some great things and am sure this would tick the boxes for many punters. I am sure they will do well. Just not for me however I still may return to try another lady some of you guys have recommended. From my experience on the south side things are just a little more adventurous, GF, and and a lot cheaper in most instances.

Sorry for the mixed review as I see some of you guys are massive fans. Just trying to provide my honest feedback. Yes the place has a different style and a bit of an edge but.............I will delay my final score on this place until at least another visit.

*if anything needs to be removed let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownwallaby
05-02-2019, 10:33 PM
I think this is a fair, balanced and very useful review. From your assessment I don’t think this shop is right for me either. Thanks Maddona

ml.paradoxxx
06-02-2019, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the comprehensive review Madonna. I’ve been curious to visit this place given the hype so good to get some balance given your experience. I’ll probably still go because it is a different model but maybe won’t rush for the long drive.

Just to help with reference points would you mind sharing your regular haunts which perform so favourably. Chances are I’ve been to some of these so helps to know what to compare too. Cryptic puzzles are fine.

jimmyp
06-02-2019, 01:17 PM
The forums must be working. Popped in this morning and was told all booked out today and most of tomorow!

4FoW2
06-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Once again appreciate feedback. So for $170 you get 30 min tease massage with b2b, flip, then light kissing, caressing, some touching ( light I would imagine) and HJ finish.
Now also imagine girls have been trained well and will stick to MO.
Whereas can see appeal agree with others that extraction of $ to set tease formula would soon piss me off.
Dressing it up as a FS establishment and getting me all worked up and then just to deliver HJ would after maybe 2 visits bore me.
Agree for $170 some better options out there with more flexibility and room for negotiation and spontaneity. Not for me as would feel I'm being played ( more so than normally lol)
BYVMD

Brissypunter
06-02-2019, 08:53 PM
This place is flash but from what been told and heard think it only couple girls everyday and no touching of area’s for that cash I would like more but still want to go try

rockbreaker
08-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Had another session here last week, and it was more of pse than gfe. It really got me/us going, and the room was just full of our moaning! Lol

It is still good values for me compared to most places but understandly, it is a bit expensive compared to my other usual place. YMMV too

dumpy
08-02-2019, 11:23 PM
I know its an old record but you can get this in sydney for 100 all up at rnt shops for 1 hour. Shop fee includes nude hj, touching , bodyslide and maybe daty sometimes extra 20. why is vegas so expensive.

Taffpost
10-02-2019, 08:21 AM
I think people mistake what this place is to be honest.

If you’re willing to be taken somewhere and have the ML do the driving, this is it.

If you want to pick off a menu, it’s not for you.

ManilaMan
11-02-2019, 08:56 AM
I have called this place a dozen times. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

rockbreaker
11-02-2019, 10:29 AM
I have called this place a dozen times. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Texting is the easiest way

Taffpost
11-02-2019, 11:42 AM
I know its an old record but you can get this in sydney for 100 all up at rnt shops for 1 hour. Shop fee includes nude hj, touching , bodyslide and maybe daty sometimes extra 20. why is vegas so expensive.

You know what else you can get in Sydney?

Herpes.

Taffpost
11-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Once again appreciate feedback. So for $170 you get 30 min tease massage with b2b, flip, then light kissing, caressing, some touching ( light I would imagine) and HJ finish.
Now also imagine girls have been trained well and will stick to MO.
Whereas can see appeal agree with others that extraction of $ to set tease formula would soon piss me off.
Dressing it up as a FS establishment and getting me all worked up and then just to deliver HJ would after maybe 2 visits bore me.
Agree for $170 some better options out there with more flexibility and room for negotiation and spontaneity. Not for me as would feel I'm being played ( more so than normally lol)
BYVMD

No idea where $170 for 30 minutes has come from.

popeye96
11-02-2019, 05:45 PM
I think he means 30 mins of face down teasing before flipping over and getting to the good stuff.

ococpunt
11-02-2019, 10:48 PM
this shop needs to step up with their communication... called, no answer, texted asked about availability at specific time, no reply... how are you suppose to book?

cekret
11-02-2019, 11:01 PM
this shop needs to step up with their communication... called, no answer, texted asked about availability at specific time, no reply... how are you suppose to book?

I agree completely! I've walked away from shops who doesn't respond within 10 or so minutes. Even worst is when u tell them u only got so many minutes to spare. Oh they get back to u, u get their response hours later saying "the girls r all free, did u want to come in". YEA like hours ago, ur loss!

brownwallaby
12-02-2019, 11:55 AM
It’s possible that atm they’re overwhelmed by the sheer amount of jobs they have to perform and are reluctant to take new customers

Taffpost
12-02-2019, 02:19 PM

I’ve got my fourth booking there this afternoon.

I seem to have no issues.

Taffpost
12-02-2019, 02:21 PM
I think he means 30 mins of face down teasing before flipping over and getting to the good stuff.

And see that’s the point.

Just go on the journey... it’s well worth it from the start

Slackassguy
12-02-2019, 04:26 PM
It seems brizzy people like to pay too much for their services.. I am just wondering why you tip more than is required or allow them to dictate how much you should tip.. If u let them dictate or volunteer to tip more it just spoils the market and makes the girls expect more and if tipping more becomes the norm then just by tipping the usual amount will be looked down upon... Those that tip more in the hope that you can get the girls to like u more u can forget fet it... If they like u they will like u no matter what u tip. Let me give u an inside tip... Its usually the guys that cant get it up or r quick that the girls like because they dont need to spend too much time fucking u... So dont think just because u tip more they will like u more... They only like the fact that u pay more for something they would do for less... All it does is makes the one that tip more look like a cash cow... For example if u work in your job does your boss give u a bonus everytime u do a satisfactory job? No. All u get is maybe a thank you n maybe people would be more willing to use your services next time... So it should be the same for the girls that do a good job (or what u see as a good job). All i am saying is dont tip more that is deserved... Those girls already earn more than most of us punters... So dont spoil the market in the hope u will stand out as the fav punter in their eye... All u will do is make them think u r a cash cow n they will milk u for all thats worth... (no pun intended.. Unfortunately)... Just my 2c worth.. Just felt like i had to say something...

Ok so I made a visit recently. I can definitely see why there is hype in this place however unfortunately it was not for me. Yes it has some defining differences such as the hot oil but I will give a bit of comparison to other shops and really compare some of the pros and cons.

Entrance: not like any other shop. More in line with a FS establishment. Greeting was not overly welcoming. A little stern especially for such a new shop. Hey we all have bad days. But all very professional and to the point.

Greeting: girl waiting in lingerie in the room. Nice touch. Ok this doesn’t happen at any other shops. Well at least not until 5 mins into the booking if it goes to plan.

Shower: asked to shower prior to massage . Again - nice touch. I wouldn’t go as far to say to this place is like a 5 star hotel. Reminded me more of Miso Honey and other such establishments. Nice shower though with deodorant & decent soap. Black toilet paper ? WTF? Never seen that before. But hey. Cool :)

Massage: FN from the get go as others have reported. No big deal for me as this is quite standard at other shops (even if sometimes on request). But definitely a nice addition to what seems like a shop routine ? Could be wrong here?!

Things I hate: when they insist on you lying face down for half of your session. This is my first signal to not return to a shop as I know the girls just try to stretch it out before the real fun begins. I at least prefer to have the option and most shops will skip the massage on request. All my other shops are fun from the get go. However - the massage to my back was very extremely sensual and included some amazing body slides. Unfortunately however due to the no touching and no view during the first half hour I totally lost interest for a while and just had to wait for the fun. Sorry guys but I am really not use to this style.

Rollover- finally!! Things definitely stepped up a notch. Ample play touch and caressing, light kissing, but no consistent focus on where it was needed. Hot and sensual but extremely frustrating (too much tease?) compared to the service I normally get. Body slide improved with our bodies getting rubbed all over the place. Very Nice but we are now almost 45 mins into the session.

The Question: to my surprise was then requested $50 tip (on top of $120 massage fee) for a HJ finish. In retrospect I could have negotiated especially knowing what others have received but I was a bit what ever - lets get on with this and she was a really nice girl and making an effort. On the plus side the girl had immense sex appeal and a divine body. All round lovely girl indeed. It just all felt a little restrained to what I am use to and I felt like I was just the subject for the session. I do appreciate girls having their limits and keeping to them as this totally remains their choice. It’s then our choice whether to return or not. I just prefer a little more consensual involvement and love to see the girls get ample pleasure as well. It was still a nice way to be spoiled but lacked the GF feeling most of the Asian shops seem to be able to provide to a glorious standard. I know I’m a sucker for Asian girls. (Also this is my first massage with an Aussie girl in a few years)

So for me.....no - this place is not cheaper than others (actually $50-80 more than my regular shop but kind of not fare to compare as my regular shop fit out leaves a lot to be desired) This place is not Sydney prices. It is the same standard Brisbane price but just structured differently. So the only real benefit I see is the attached shower (which is a very nice shower indeed and the place is incredibly clean 10 points).

They are definitely doing some great things and am sure this would tick the boxes for many punters. I am sure they will do well. Just not for me however I still may return to try another lady some of you guys have recommended. From my experience on the south side things are just a little more adventurous, GF, and and a lot cheaper in most instances.

Sorry for the mixed review as I see some of you guys are massive fans. Just trying to provide my honest feedback. Yes the place has a different style and a bit of an edge but.............I will delay my final score on this place until at least another visit.

*if anything needs to be removed let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reddoor
12-02-2019, 05:53 PM
Bloody hell!
I must b the perfect punter
Always turn up
Get it up
Blow quick
Tip big
True love haha.

Massaddict
12-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Bloody hell!
I must b the perfect punter
Always turn up
Get it up
Blow quick
Tip big
True love haha.

I must be your long lost twin brother!

Cannonball
20-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Can now say I’ve experienced both girls (I*** and V******) at Garden of Eden.

Both very enjoyable.

45min session BS/HJ with MT and a little bit more for $150 works for me.

Highly recommend, even if it’s a treat on a special occasion.

jimmyp
08-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Went here a few days ago, and can agree with what everyone says.

Girl was gorgeous, service was excellent, but I agree with what Madonna says, as I felt the massage was padded out a bit.

It was great to have the girl naked from the start, build up to having the body slides, the teasing, the tackle tickle etc. but then why go back to stroking my left calf muscle?? Not my best erogenous zone!

I can see both sides in terms of cost - I paid $120 for the hour, and was then told it was $50 for the finish, and an extra $50 if I wanted to play down under (not the Men at Work song...)

Compare this to an asian shop I went to recently, $65 for the hour for ordinary clothes-on massage, and when I was offered extras five minutes before the end, she wanted $130 for nude hand job!! I politely declined.

I see they are advertising for more staff. I hope they have more than two rooms, as my turnaround was quick due to how busy they were.

Walked in at 10.55am for 11.00pm appointment. Showered, massaged, showered again, and back in the car before 12.00pm.

After all that, I would return. It's still better than the next best thing in Brisbane.

And before we get the usual response of "it's half the price in Sydney" I can buy a 4 bedroom house near the Coorparoo train station for $550,000. Find me anywhere in Sydney less than 5km from the CBD close to that.

Taffpost
25-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Have never paid more than $50 in tips and there was lots of mutual play.

It’s who you get I guess.

ococpunt
26-03-2019, 07:51 PM
owner of the shop seems to be very specific about the time of the appointment and also what's included

if you are booking for 1hr appt generally you will be in and out within 5mins of 60mins, girls generally not very chatty and limited access, it's a great shop if you are going there to enjoy being served but not great if you are a pro-active punter

worth a visit every now and then for a quiet erotic relaxation session with a guaranteed hottie :D

brownwallaby
26-03-2019, 09:25 PM
owner of the shop seems to be very specific about the time of the appointment and also what's included

if you are booking for 1hr appt generally you will be in and out within 5mins of 60mins, girls generally not very chatty and limited access, it's a great shop if you are going there to enjoy being served but not great if you are a pro-active punter

worth a visit every now and then for a quiet erotic relaxation session with a guaranteed hottie :D

Thanks bro. Your assessment seems to confirm what I’ve been suspecting from the other reviews. Not for me

ococpunt
27-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Thanks bro. Your assessment seems to confirm what I’ve been suspecting from the other reviews. Not for me

you wouldn't survive in this shop, girls are too greedy here hahaha

it's all in the hype!!!

ManilaMan
27-03-2019, 01:03 PM

They aren’t Asian BW, definitely not for you

insane593
07-04-2019, 09:04 AM
They aren’t Asian BW, definitely not for you

Ex S*** Massage girl from Taiwan started working there, with Same name, Nice sensitive body, Name starts from M*****. Soft, Kind, Great ending.

brownwallaby
07-04-2019, 07:46 PM
Ex S*** Massage girl from Taiwan started working there, with Same name, Nice sensitive body, Name starts from M*****. Soft, Kind, Great ending.

Wow, that’s a big surprise. Never thought her personality would bring her to a place like this

Shagspear
11-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Can I confirm.....so the girls working there are Aussie - are they blonde? I have yet to experience non-Asian massage so I am highly interested.

Cannonball
14-04-2019, 11:19 AM
There was two girls working there. Both brunette and non Asian. And both very attractive. I believe there’s a new girl who is of Asian appearance but haven’t seen her.

Xzaga
15-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Can I confirm.....so the girls working there are Aussie - are they blonde? I have yet to experience non-Asian massage so I am highly interested.

Am also interested. Seems like a great place to try out!

ococpunt
16-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Am also interested. Seems like a great place to try out!

V and I are aussies, both young and hot, you better be prepared to spend when you go there though, it's not your usual standard pricing...

jimmyp
08-07-2019, 05:17 PM
This thread seems to have gone a bit quiet. Is that because the shop has gone a bit quiet? I've tried to make a booking a few times, the return messages are very sporadic and impersonal, and I've given up after waiting over 15 minutes for responses.

gayorg
15-07-2019, 11:35 PM
This thread seems to have gone a bit quiet. Is that because the shop has gone a bit quiet? I've tried to make a booking a few times, the return messages are very sporadic and impersonal, and I've given up after waiting over 15 minutes for responses.

No it is still going strong. It is true comms with reception can be hit and miss and also a little unfriendly at times. My favourite I*** is gone now so don’t visit as often. Would be keen to know if she went elsewhere if anyone knows.

ococpunt
16-07-2019, 04:27 PM
No it is still going strong. It is true comms with reception can be hit and miss and also a little unfriendly at times. My favourite I*** is gone now so don’t visit as often. Would be keen to know if she went elsewhere if anyone knows.

recently been there, my usual ML said the boss often intentionally make the bookings difficult to make it seen like they are busy, but they are actually only getting about 2-3 clients per day most of the time...

the quality of the girls are certainly there, but it's not like you can't get what they offer if you are paying that kind of price elsewhere

popeye96
16-07-2019, 05:56 PM
recently been there, my usual ML said the boss often intentionally make the bookings difficult to make it seen like they are busy, but they are actually only getting about 2-3 clients per day most of the time...

the quality of the girls are certainly there, but it's not like you can't get what they offer if you are paying that kind of price elsewhere

Haha. Not very good business sense then. Potentially lose a few customers per day just to make the place seem busy.

ococpunt
16-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Haha. Not very good business sense then. Potentially lose a few customers per day just to make the place seem busy.

yep, girls apparently cannot take any walk ins even if they are free the rest of the day, customers need to ring the boss to book first before arriving at the shop lol...

brownwallaby
16-07-2019, 07:47 PM
I once tried to make a booking with a certain girl. The boss asked me approximately what time. I said after 4pm. The boss replied back like ‘yes we have two free slots at 4.40 and 6.25’. When later I saw the girl she said I was only her third customer throughout the day, lol ....

Cannonball
17-07-2019, 11:25 AM
I've encountered this......

But also managed to walk in and get seen straight away because the boss wasn't there.

I**** was by far the best service but is no longer there. As suggested earlier, you can get the same end result for the same price elsewhere. I think it's good but not to the point where i'd only 'shop' there.

Bris_guy
30-09-2019, 11:25 AM
I’ve been trying to contact them for 2 weeks with no luck... has anyone been there lately? Are they still open?

Agent0
01-12-2020, 06:04 PM
I passed this place today. Sign out the front, knocked. No answer and texted the number, no reply.

Rickmathew
02-12-2020, 08:07 AM
Yes they've stopped replying to messages a while back now and no walk ins from where I remember it runs by the owner and she's a bit of a C*

tuan_87
02-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Yeh I Visited garden of eden once when they first opened and it was the very first shop I’ve been too where I was greeted by only hot young Aussie girls. Was an interesting experience, girls greet you with sexy lingerie and after a shower they nude up. Body slide is including in the price and interestingly they also hop in the shower with you afterwards.

Seems like the owner spent a fortune making this place nice but for some odd reason it didn’t last long at all. I wanted to try the girl I met at the door “indy” she was gorgeous.

There’s loads of other shitty shops out there that have been open for years
and leaves me scratching my head how they can remain open for so long with such horrible quality of girls.

ococpunt
02-12-2020, 02:20 PM
Yeh I Visited garden of eden once when they first opened and it was the very first shop I’ve been too where I was greeted by only hot young Aussie girls. Was an interesting experience, girls greet you with sexy lingerie and after a shower they nude up. Body slide is including in the price and interestingly they also hop in the shower with you afterwards.

Seems like the owner spent a fortune making this place nice but for some odd reason it didn’t last long at all. I wanted to try the girl I met at the door “indy” she was gorgeous.

and leaves me scratching my head how they can remain open for so long with such horrible quality of girls.

the shop was a great setup and the TW girl you saw did stay for about 6-7months, had great times, think it was the mismanagement that led to its demise

HST
02-12-2020, 04:04 PM

Afterglow at Tweed Heads provides a similar service with attractive Aussie girls if you're ever down that way. The massage table has a hole in the middle too, so much better than pressing into the table

Rickmathew
02-12-2020, 09:25 PM
What's the name of that shop

jimmyp
03-12-2020, 09:56 AM
One of the girls said they were originally told they would be paid a retainer to work there, but in the end all she got was a cut of the fee, so it wasn't worth her time and told them where to go.

Scotty from Marketing
03-12-2020, 10:16 AM
What's the name of that shop

If only there was something here which told me the name of this shop and where it is located.
Will just have to keep looking i guess

brownwallaby
03-12-2020, 12:17 PM
HST very clearly mentioned the shop name. A 3 second google search revealed its address

Brissypunter
11-12-2020, 02:43 PM
Looks like the quality of ladies has dropped by this add ... not for me thanks
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4689685287/EBONY-HOT-OIL-ANGEL-AND-EROTIC-TEMPTRESS-FRI-AND-SAT-ONLY.html

rockbreaker
11-12-2020, 07:02 PM
Looks like the quality of ladies has dropped by this add ... not for me thanks
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4689685287/EBONY-HOT-OIL-ANGEL-AND-EROTIC-TEMPTRESS-FRI-AND-SAT-ONLY.html

The description of the girl, sounds like she is from Jade Massage at Mt Gravatt

Rickmathew
17-12-2020, 06:55 PM
Has anyone tried the boss lady here?

ococpunt
18-12-2020, 07:07 PM
they seem to be quite busy since re-opening, tried to book a few times but no luck with the short notice, anyone that's been and keen for an after report here?

rockbreaker
29-12-2020, 10:06 PM
Any after report after re-opening? Would love to hear some reports

Igni
29-12-2020, 10:34 PM
Always have a chuckle when I drive past this place, cop shop 2 doors up hahaha and the only review on google is blatant 😂

Lomb5000
30-12-2020, 12:19 AM
It’s reopened? I’ve wanted to try this place since reading the first reviews months ago. What’s the best way to book a visit?

LoveHer
30-12-2020, 04:27 PM
It’s reopened? I’ve wanted to try this place since reading the first reviews months ago. What’s the best way to book a visit?

there are two choices on how to book.

a) call the adjacent cop shop and ask them to make a booking for you, or
b) contact the shop

there may be other methods such as telepathy but I'm not sure if they have that.

butsexisfun
01-01-2021, 09:40 PM
I live interstate was up for XMas so my first visit.

Venue is very nice it puts to shame many of the venues in Sydney and Canberra.

Booked Sasha an extremely sexy Ebony girl.

Massage was flawless I clicked with Sasha she is bubbly personality
and more than capable of sorting you out.

Will put on top of my list for next visit back to Brissie.

blitzr
05-01-2021, 10:46 AM
they seem to be quite busy since re-opening, tried to book a few times but no luck with the short notice, anyone that's been and keen for an after report here?

Yes they seem to have reopened. Ive driven past the shop at night time3 times in the last 2 weeks, on my way to do shopping and noticed that the sign is outside, the lights inside were on. Hve tried to make a booking without luck.

rockbreaker
06-01-2021, 02:22 AM
Sounds like they haven’t learnt from the past experience to improve on taking bookings 🤦🏼

Carpe Diem
30-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Finally got to this place; text was responded to within 10 mins or so, a bit of back and forth re timing but it seems they are quite conversant with the English language unlike most other shops. First time for me, so I took whoever was available, which was a young ebony girl T..
Was very impressed, I've never experienced the hot oil thing before and I really liked it. They use about a litre of oil in the hour, so the body slides are really slippery; must be a pain to clean it all up after. Full menu available, will definitely return to try other ml's.

Rockdick038
30-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Is lady "V" really that good?

Lomb5000
31-01-2021, 01:02 PM
I’m interested in trying, but they don’t reply texts. Texting is the best method, right?

Carpe Diem
31-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Texting worked for me. The only other attempt I made was showing up in person but the place was shut/no one answered. Went 2 doors down and wasn't disappointed. I do get the impression they're quite disorganised

Lomb5000
31-01-2021, 02:42 PM
Texting worked for me. The only other attempt I made was showing up in person but the place was shut/no one answered. Went 2 doors down and wasn't disappointed. I do get the impression they're quite disorganised

I was in the area and Tried the buzzer a couple times just now. No answer. I’ve been keen to try this place in particular so will try texting again in the week before giving up. Did you text at a particular day/time?

Carpe Diem
31-01-2021, 06:29 PM
Was around 5pm when I texted; they couldn't fit me in, but I arranged a booking for the next morning

Tlito
31-01-2021, 06:49 PM
I am sorry guys but looking at the locanto pics of Sasha there is no way I would spend my hard earned on her....she is fat and not that attractive...you pay top dollar for shit service and then get a fat chick who thinks she is Beyoncé ...sorry am I out of line here or does anyone else agree with me...

Bigmac139
31-01-2021, 08:18 PM
Tlito, I haven’t been here but checked out the add and I have to agree with you.

tab123
31-01-2021, 09:27 PM
100% agree with you Tlito. I wouldnt let her touch me even if she pays me $50.

Lomb5000
31-01-2021, 09:53 PM
I am sorry guys but looking at the locanto pics of Sasha there is no way I would spend my hard earned on her....she is fat and not that attractive...you pay top dollar for shit service and then get a fat chick who thinks she is Beyoncé ...sorry am I out of line here or does anyone else agree with me...
Oh really? I can’t seem to find them on that site , how do I find it for myself?

Carpe Diem
31-01-2021, 10:01 PM
The lady I saw had a name commencing with T

Kowabunga
31-01-2021, 10:12 PM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4721497435/GARDEN-OF-EDEN-HOT-OIL-ANGELS-AND-EROTIC-GODDESES.html&ved=2ahUKEwiSnoKOhMbuAhUYzTgGHZh7AuoQFjAJegQICBAB&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw3PD2BW3g49T4OlAtcRLILa

Tlito
31-01-2021, 10:12 PM
Oh really? I can’t seem to find them on that site , how do I find it for myself?have a look at Brissypunter post on page 4 of this post..I love ebony girls BTW but I would not see this bird for free ....

Kowabunga
31-01-2021, 10:14 PM
They are looking for a photographer as well for lingerie shoot.
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4840894544/Photographer-needed-for-lingere-shoot.html

Lomb5000
31-01-2021, 10:17 PM
Thanks! Yeah I’m less interested now after hearing such good things. Do you get to pick from a lineup in there?

hendo89
11-04-2021, 03:36 PM
Been here after a history of being stuffed around with their booking system.

Can confirm a ML there is young and beautiful 8/10. Assuming she is the best there in terms of aesthetics. GOE have new 'real' photos posted on its locanto page. I was told there are 4 girls there. The booking system is in chaos because it seems there might be only 1 girl on and they handle the phones and attend to the customer.

Massage itself was pretty meh, they heat up some hot oil and rub it boringly on your back for most of the time, also leave you waiting 5-10 mins at a time while they head out to gather things/sort out the next booking. then they try get you to pay big for extras. i was offered everything but at a steep price. I told them it was asking way too much and negotiated something i was happy with.

good luck. I probably wont go back anytime soon.

Lomb5000
11-04-2021, 04:11 PM
I actually went 2 weeks ago for the first time. 1 girl working there from Taiwan.very good looking 30 year old. Standard massage but with hot oils. Nothing out of the ordinary. I’ve only done rnt a couple of times so can’t compare to much else. $180 for an hour (including happy ending). She was quiet but it wasn’t until it was over that we got chatty for the last few minutes

APL
12-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Clear giveaway is when they get chatty at the end that its all about $$$ so you will return.

ococpunt
12-04-2021, 03:38 PM
greedy shop with very little service, the TW girl you saw actually might be the best, but since the reopening the standards have dropped off the cliff unfortunately

Lomb5000
12-04-2021, 11:06 PM
Well I only intended to try it once, as I was curious about the positive reviews I saw. So now I’ve done it I won’t be back; but by no means did I have a bad experience

Scotty from Marketing
18-04-2021, 05:19 PM
Do they still have the same service options as before?

ococpunt
19-04-2021, 02:31 PM
Do they still have the same service options as before?

only if your wallet is twice as rich as before for half the services provided...

hgry1
23-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Is it the same operators after reopening?