PDA

View Full Version : General talk Have you ever contracted an STD/STI?

krnboy
17-01-2019, 12:26 PM
I guess the title speaks for itself but given the fact that one punter just contracted gonorrhea, I think this will help a lot of us to be more careful and more aware when punting. A bit of sex education I say.

Bear in mind that UTI is not considered an STD but it still can be passed on through barebacking. A lot of the symptoms of UTI are like gonorrhea/chlamydia like painful urination but still is curable by antibiotics and in some cases, can go away on it's own.

spanky
17-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Yup Chlamydia as result of BBBJ. The first 'magic pil' did not work, so I was given a week's worth of antibiotics which did the trick.

krnboy
17-01-2019, 01:57 PM
Yup Chlamydia as result of BBBJ. The first 'magic pil' did not work, so I was given a week's worth of antibiotics which did the trick.

Funny, didn't know chlamydia can be transmitted through BBBJ. Doctors say it's low risk but still a risk.

You still get BBBJ nowadays?

winboy
17-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Nope, not worth the risk. Had bbbj once, felt scared for ages afterwards, not worth the stress.

Sadlesson
17-01-2019, 08:47 PM
No but just like punting you'll never know what you're going to get.

Labia Vortex
17-01-2019, 09:35 PM
Back in the 1970s no one wore condoms.
STIs were considered one of the hazards of punting
Mainly Non Specific Urethritis for me ( NSU )
The girls would do a rigorous physical check
Milk your cock and peer down the eye to see if the mucuous was creamy
Also checked pubes for crabs

canscars
17-01-2019, 11:46 PM
No, the more scare you are, the more likely you get STI!

Budgyboy
17-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Had 100s of BBBJ never got nothing, lucky i suppose. Ive recently had the full check and im clear. I try and punt at places that are featured regularly here and have never had a problem

Weapon
18-01-2019, 09:18 AM
The only STI i contracted was on finance 10 years ago now.

flukeman1
18-01-2019, 10:13 AM
Funny, didn't know chlamydia can be transmitted through BBBJ. Doctors say it's low risk but still a risk.

I would think most people opt for it?

krnboy
18-01-2019, 10:44 AM
The only STI i contracted was on finance 10 years ago now.

Short term incentive?

Devilex
25-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Guess I am the unluckiest guy.
I have been punting since 2006 on a weekly/monthly basis, pre-2016 I was ok, after 2016 I have been catching STI every 1 punt out of 3, by statistics.
I saw doctor a lot and helped him built his database of brothols to knock and check.

benife
25-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Had thrush one time out of 12 years. Apparently it’s usually a woman’s sti so I was unlucky? Lol

krnboy
25-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Guess I am the unluckiest guy.
I have been punting since 2006 on a weekly/monthly basis, pre-2016 I was ok, after 2016 I have been catching STI every 1 punt out of 3, by statistics.
I saw doctor a lot and helped him built his database of brothols to knock and check.

Lucky or unlucky, hope it doesn't happen again bud :(

krnboy
25-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Had thrush one time out of 12 years. Apparently it’s usually a woman’s sti so I was unlucky? Lol

I had thrush from my ex many years ago. Too much dick cheese building up and itchy as fuck

cuteguy
25-01-2019, 04:25 PM

Oral sex advice.

https://playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au/2018/03/19/whats-oral-sex-2/

dodgybastard2
26-01-2019, 03:35 PM
Been lucky so far. Many BBBJs 0 infections.

rokan
26-01-2019, 08:11 PM
Once had my self checked as it started itchy. Lucky it's not sti

jk_268
27-01-2019, 06:11 PM
Short term incentive?

10 years ago... WRX?

krnboy
28-01-2019, 07:08 AM
10 years ago... WRX?

Oh yeah true. Love them cars

chrislee1981
28-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Alway practice safe sex

krnboy
30-01-2019, 08:25 AM
There is no point asking this imo. STIs are common..some curable and some incurable. It’s I think more about whether you like to take the risk for pleasure. If you don’t want to take risk, suggest play safe as mentioned in NSW sexual health guides.

Yeah you're right but only created it for awareness for everyone else

cuteguy
11-02-2019, 02:35 PM
In the Brothels Health and Safety Guidelines published by Workcover NSW (2001), it deals with the issue of STIs.

Monitoring of workers health to prevent sexually transmissible infections.
Section 13(1) of the Public Health Act 1991, provides that a person who knows that he or she suffers from a sexually transmissible medical condition is guilty of an offence if he or she has sexual intercourse with another person unless, before the intercourse takes place, the person:
a) has been informed of the risk of contracting a sexually transmissible medical condition from the person with whom intercourse is proposed; and
b) has voluntarily agreed to accept the risk.

Section 13(2) of the Public Health Act 1991, provides that an owner or occupier of a building or a place who knowingly permits another person to:
a) have sexual intercourse at the building or place for the purpose of prostitution; and
b) in doing so, commits an offence under subsection (1), is guilty of an offence.

It is recommended that provision be made for regular staff health monitoring. Employees have a right to be consulted on the choice of doctors. The employer should pay for the medical check and for the employee’s time while undergoing medical examination. Sex workers should attend a sexual health centre or private doctor for sexual health assessment, counselling and education appropriate to individual needs. Frequency of assessment is a matter for determination by the individual sex worker in consultation with his/her clinician.
Sex workers should be immunised against hepatitis B and in some cases hepatitis A following consultation with a medical practitioner or their local health service.
Evidence of attendance for sexual health tests should not be used as an alternative to safe sex practices. Sexual health certificates do not imply freedom from STIs nor should sexual health certificates be shown to clients.
As stated above, the proprietor should also provide written information at the workplace for clients about the transmission of STIs, including HIV infection and hepatitis A, B and C. This information should be provided in a variety of languages.