PDA

View Full Version : General talk What does GFE ratings mean?

deep_explorer
19-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Not sure if others have the same issue, but I get a bit confused while reading the roasters. If a shop has a few girls on the list and one is 7/10, other 8/10 and another 9/10 for GFE (shops own rating) does this really mean something? Do we have a 'uniform code for GFE rating' ? How do you guys read the above ratings?

In fact, I go by reviews and not by the shop ratings, but am just being curious, as all scientists should be!

Effindahead
19-01-2019, 10:41 AM
1 is the worst 10 is the best.

wilisno
19-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Not sure if others have the same issue, but I get a bit confused while reading the roasters. If a shop has a few girls on the list and one is 7/10, other 8/10 and another 9/10 for GFE (shops own rating) does this really mean something? Do we have a 'uniform code for GFE rating' ? How do you guys read the above ratings?

In fact, I go by reviews and not by the shop ratings, but am just being curious, as all scientists should be!
It’s up to the writer and no one else. It can be a 10/10 to you and a 2/10 to others.

S2WOMEN
19-01-2019, 11:42 AM
10/10 girls seem to have a lot of pressure on them to perform then 😂

deep_explorer
19-01-2019, 11:49 AM
10/10 girls seem to have a lot of pressure on them to perform then ��

Pressure to improve their score? :-D

aussiegaigin
19-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Pressure to improve their score? :-D

Maybe just pressure to impress the customer that the "rating" (however it is assessed) is justified. Presumably it is her ability to make sensible conversation to put you at ease, taking some of the "routine mechanical service" away.

But really, how can you get/give a GFE in a time limited session on a massage table? My GFwB will offer me a drink or even a meal before/after the sex.

A good GF might even offer to do my washing and ironing while I'm there LOL

deep_explorer
19-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Maybe just pressure to impress the customer that the "rating" (however it is assessed) is justified. Presumably it is her ability to make sensible conversation to put you at ease, taking some of the "routine mechanical service" away.

But really, how can you get/give a GFE in a time limited session on a massage table? My GFwB will offer me a drink or even a meal before/after the sex.

A good GF might even offer to do my washing and ironing while I'm there LOL

That will be GFE 12/10 ... will keep an eye for such rosters... ha ha ha

mcjesus
19-01-2019, 04:32 PM
there are two kinds of girls - kind girls and bitch girls.

for me, the service score (aka gfe score) is either 0 or 10. if she has the willingness to pleasure, if her attitude is right, then it is 10. otherwise its zero.

i would never rate a girl's service something like a 7/10 or 8/10. doesn't make sense to me.

woods23
19-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Service /face /gfe /body rating

5-6/10 =no good
7/10 = not bad quite happy
8/10 = happy happy
9+ = cant stopped smiling. :) :)

No idea how a shop can rate ml gfe? Theyre not machine have feeling

wilisno
19-01-2019, 05:39 PM

for me, the service score (aka gfe score) is either 0 or 10. if she has the willingness to pleasure, if her attitude is right, then it is 10. otherwise its zero.

i would never rate a girl's service something like a 7/10 or 8/10. doesn't make sense to me.

In a way, this makes sense, unless a measuring device is invented for the measurements regardless of individual taste...

penisuheddo
19-01-2019, 06:58 PM
Arigato
The higher girlfriend means that she will steal your heart
You will be convince she does love you more
And so will every other boy
These ones are dangerous and will take your money
She will believe it herself in the room
But still a whore and believe it with whe next boy too
Beware my friends
Yes

Pussyhands
19-01-2019, 09:16 PM
Level of kimochi desune ;)

deep_explorer
20-01-2019, 09:28 AM

Kinda agree with you mate. I will score 0/10,5/10 &10/10 - irritating, neutral and GFE :-)

AHLUNGOR
20-01-2019, 10:36 AM
It’s up to the writer and no one else. It can be a 10/10 to you and a 2/10 to others.

Agreed!

And it varies and varies and varies all the times, everyday and to every punters !

Even for the same girl today who serves say 5 sessions to 5 punters, next week if she serves the same 5 guys again , it may vary again too.

Only becoming a regular with certain ladies can give you a more consistent feels, and even that could change from time to time like when you haven’t seen her a while or started seeing other girls from the same shop !

Ymmv, so true !

rooter
20-01-2019, 11:34 AM
I think an authentic Girl Friend Experience goes like this.
Guy: "Hey love, I'm horny, you wanna fuck?"
Girlfriend (wearing tracky dacks and Ugg boots and eating Tim Tams) "Nah! Fuck off ya cunt! I'm tryin' to watch TV. Make yourself useful and go put the bin out"

konfuzion
20-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Girlfriend (wearing tracky dacks and Ugg boots and eating Tim Tams) "Nah! Fuck off ya cunt! I'm tryin' to watch TV. Make yourself useful and go put the bin out"

That is we = wife experience

penisuheddo
20-01-2019, 03:39 PM
Arigato
I think this brother says the true thing
This is it
Ha ha
Yes

penisuheddo
20-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Arigato
This u know the gfe is real if she sees you for free a lot out of shop
This happened to me
She hated me in the end thinking of all the lost yen
But it always hurts everyone in the end
Never trust a working girl my friend
Yes