PDA

View Full Version : Crystal's IN/OUT Aussie girls Taylor 100% real pic 25 yo in chatswood full service available,nuru massage 0416239388

crystal chen
20-01-2019, 06:08 PM
Sensual Massage – Chatswood & Sydney CBD 180 full service 30 mins , one hr 280
Crystal Fantasy Massage specializes in remarkable adult services provided in a private apartment. The company offers out-call services for clients for an additional hourly fee. The team ensures complete comfort and relaxation of the client prior to the massage with complimentary beverages as well.

Onboard the company’s professional teams are some of the most attractive and talented young ladies, guaranteeing complete satisfaction through extraordinary massage therapies and services. The most prominent services provided by Crystal Fantasy Massage include:

Relaxation & Sensation Massages
Private Massage Therapies
Medical & Therapeutic Massages
Spa Services
Adult Services
Guaranteed Personal Touch & Professional Care
Take the time to relax and enjoy yourself! We care about your feelings, darlings!

Want to totally spoil and pamper yourself?

Let one of our beautiful girls accompany you for a day, evening, or both, and make you feel like you’re in Heaven!

Extra long erotic massage service
Dinner, party or function companion
For professional, erotic body massage and happy ending with kissing too. (Extra $50 for blow job + 69) or ude body to body slide (Nuru massage extra $80). With magic fingers and sexy lingerie.
More service for you now – Professionally trained masseuses.
Credit Card Acceptable – 10% surcharge
We need your booking first – Call 0416 239 388 or 0426 467 608 to make a booking please.
Bookings for fantasy dress & uniforms available
Complimentary refreshments included in the price of your booking
For security reasons, phone number must be visible when calling to make bookings i.e. no Private Numbers
Let the beautiful women of magic fingers with our whole body melt your blues away. The exotic relaxation leaves you feeling 10ft tall & bulletproof.

We use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes.
You deserve only the best, so we do make sure you enjoy a massage that incorporates a sensual beginning as well as a very happy ending.

Our Full Services Include:
Girlfriend experience
Affectionate Touching/Kissing
Sensual massage
Mutual French
Striptease
Shower
Oral Giving
Lingerie
Role Playing
Mutual Masturbation
Bondage
Foot Fetish
Sex
Lesbian Show (Need to book two girls)
Masturbation
Deepthroat
Toys – Vibrator, egg, dildo (Extra $30 charges)
Prostate massage (Extra $20 charges)
Golden shower (Extra $30 charges)
S/M including toys (Extra $50 charges)
Nuru massage (Extra $80 charges)
Spanish (Extra $40 charges)
ESORTS OUT CALL 🙁 $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr drive.

crystal chen
21-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Sensual Massage – Chatswood & Sydney CBD 180 full service 30 mins , one hr 280
Crystal Fantasy Massage specializes in remarkable adult services provided in a private apartment. The company offers out-call services for clients for an additional hourly fee. The team ensures complete comfort and relaxation of the client prior to the massage with complimentary beverages as well.

Onboard the company’s professional teams are some of the most attractive and talented young ladies, guaranteeing complete satisfaction through extraordinary massage therapies and services. The most prominent services provided by Crystal Fantasy Massage include:

Relaxation & Sensation Massages
Private Massage Therapies
Medical & Therapeutic Massages
Spa Services
Adult Services
Guaranteed Personal Touch & Professional Care
Take the time to relax and enjoy yourself! We care about your feelings, darlings!

Want to totally spoil and pamper yourself?

Let one of our beautiful girls accompany you for a day, evening, or both, and make you feel like you’re in Heaven!

Extra long erotic massage service
Dinner, party or function companion
For professional, erotic body massage and happy ending with kissing too. (Extra $50 for blow job + 69) or ude body to body slide (Nuru massage extra $80). With magic fingers and sexy lingerie.
More service for you now – Professionally trained masseuses.
Credit Card Acceptable – 10% surcharge
We need your booking first – Call 0416 239 388 or 0426 467 608 to make a booking please.
Bookings for fantasy dress & uniforms available
Complimentary refreshments included in the price of your booking
For security reasons, phone number must be visible when calling to make bookings i.e. no Private Numbers
Let the beautiful women of magic fingers with our whole body melt your blues away. The exotic relaxation leaves you feeling 10ft tall & bulletproof.

We use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes.
You deserve only the best, so we do make sure you enjoy a massage that incorporates a sensual beginning as well as a very happy ending.

Our Full Services Include:
Girlfriend experience
Affectionate Touching/Kissing
Sensual massage
Mutual French
Striptease
Shower
Oral Giving
Lingerie
Role Playing
Mutual Masturbation
Bondage
Foot Fetish
Sex
Lesbian Show (Need to book two girls)
Masturbation
Deepthroat
Toys – Vibrator, egg, dildo (Extra $30 charges)
Prostate massage (Extra $20 charges)
Golden shower (Extra $30 charges)
S/M including toys (Extra $50 charges)
Nuru massage (Extra $80 charges)
Spanish (Extra $40 charges)
ESORTS OUT CALL  $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr drive.

I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

You will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
My soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.

crystal chen
21-01-2019, 01:33 PM
I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

My soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.

I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie

crystal chen
21-01-2019, 02:23 PM
call to book Taylor available till 6pm tonight

crystal chen
22-01-2019, 09:50 AM
call to book Taylor available till 6pm tonight

Aussie Taylor available in chatswood call me booking only 10am to 5pm fantasymassage.com.au or call 0416239388

crystal chen
22-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Aussie Taylor available in chatswood call me booking only 10am to 5pm fantasymassage.com.au or call 0416239388

fantasymassage.com.au or call me booking

crystal chen
22-01-2019, 12:18 PM
fantasymassage.com.au or call me booking

I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie

crystal chen
23-01-2019, 11:16 AM
I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie

taylor real pic call me booking 0416239388

crystal chen
23-01-2019, 02:59 PM
taylor real pic call me booking 0416239388

I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie

crystal chen
30-01-2019, 12:40 PM
I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie

she available now till 5pm today call booking now

crystal chen
31-01-2019, 06:29 PM
she available now till 5pm today call booking now

I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie

crystal chen
01-02-2019, 09:59 AM
I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie

aussie girl available in chatswood booking call 0416239388

crystal chen
01-02-2019, 12:43 PM
aussie girl available in chatswood booking call 0416239388

I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie

crystal chen
01-02-2019, 04:42 PM
I'm Taylor 25 yo Aussie

she available now booking call 0416239388

crystal chen
02-02-2019, 10:14 AM
she available now booking call 0416239388

Taylor -Chatswood
25 year old Aussie. sex lady, DD cup, 171 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY. I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you . Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Top Model Experience
Working : working on 7 day BY BOOKING 2 HR NOTICE

crystal chen
03-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Taylor -Chatswood
25 year old Aussie. sex lady, DD cup, 171 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY. I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you . Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Top Model Experience
Working : working on 7 day BY BOOKING 2 HR NOTICE

she available today at after 2pm call me booking 0416239388

crystal chen
03-02-2019, 02:56 PM
she available today at after 2pm call me booking 0416239388

Taylor -Chatswood

crystal chen
03-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Taylor -Chatswood

Mango -CBD
25 year old taiwanese. sex lady, CC cup, 148 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY. I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you . Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Top Model Experience
Working : working on 7 day in 188 day syt sydney

crystal chen
04-02-2019, 09:47 AM
Taylor -Chatswood

she in chatswood

crystal chen
04-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Taylor -Chatswood

she in chatswood till 4 pm call now

crystal chen
05-02-2019, 10:14 AM
till 4 pm call now

aussie girls available today call me booking

crystal chen
09-02-2019, 12:28 PM
aussie girls available today call me booking

Taylor -Chatswood

crystal chen
12-02-2019, 09:18 AM
Taylor -Chatswood

she available for booking

crystal chen
13-02-2019, 12:19 PM
she available for booking

Linda – Bondi Junction
Linda 25 year old. Chinese, 170 cm, DD cup ,GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top model top service. size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and sweet.

You will be aroused by the feel of my soft Angel skin & Devil Lips on your Body,

Top Model Experience
Working : working on 7 days

crystal chen
13-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Linda – Bondi Junction
Linda 25 year old. Chinese, 170 cm, DD cup ,GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top model top service. size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and sweet.

You will be aroused by the feel of my soft Angel skin & Devil Lips on your Body,

Top Model Experience
Working : working on 7 days
booking need call 0416239388

crystal chen
14-02-2019, 10:01 AM
booking need call 0416239388

Taylor -Chatswood

crystal chen
28-02-2019, 06:03 PM
aussies girl available now call me booking in chatswood

crystal chen
03-03-2019, 11:18 AM
aussies girl available now call me booking in chatswood

Taylor -Chatswood

crystal chen
04-03-2019, 11:11 AM
Taylor -Chatswood

she available today but need two hr notice thx 0416239388

crystal chen
04-03-2019, 12:08 PM
she available today but need two hr notice thx 0416239388

Taylor -Chatswood

crystal chen
05-03-2019, 10:48 AM
Miki- Chatswood
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 164cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king! size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh/ Japanese.

working: monday to friday

crystal chen
08-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Miki- Chatswood
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 164cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king! size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh/ Japanese.

working: monday to friday

Taylor -Chatswood

crystal chen
08-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Taylor -Chatswood

crystal chen
09-03-2019, 09:57 AM
Taylor -Chatswood
CRUCIAL INFORMATION
Operating Hours: 10am – 12am, 7 Days A Week, 365 Days A Year

Casual Bookings Accepted: 1 Hour Notice To Avoid Disappointment

Call Us On: 0426 467 608 or 0416 239 388

Wechat ID: tiffanymaschatswood or massagessydney

Payment: We accept AE/Visa/Master/Eftpos (Extra 10% charge ) or Cash.

ESCORTS OUT CALL – booking 1 hour minimum (+ EXTRA$70- return, in 20 mins DRIVE) – maximum one hour to drive.

5 Minute Walk From The Train Station In Chatswood & The City – Discreet & Private Entrances At All Locations

crystal chen
10-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Taylor -Chatswood

crystal chen
19-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Taylor -Chatswood

crystal chen
26-04-2019, 12:47 PM
crystal chen's Avatar Join Date
03-04-2014
Send a message via ICQ to crystal chen Send a message via AIM to crystal chen
Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post
Taylor -Chatswood
CRUCIAL INFORMATION

Casual Bookings Accepted: 1 Hour Notice To Avoid Disappointment

Wechat ID: tiffanymaschatswood or massagessydney

ESCORTS OUT CALL – booking 1 hour minimum (+ EXTRA$70- return, in 20 mins DRIVE) – maximum one hour to drive.

5 Minute Walk From The Train Station In Chatswood & The City – Discreet & Private Entrances At All Locations

crystal chen
26-04-2019, 03:39 PM
CRUCIAL INFORMATION

Casual Bookings Accepted: 1 Hour Notice To Avoid Disappointment.

Wechat ID: tiffanymaschatswood or chatswoodcrystalmas

FACEBOOK: Crystal Chen

Easter promotion discount now

crystal chen
26-04-2019, 10:13 PM
Taylor -Chatswood