PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Bowen Hills Qld Tufton Rd.

Greg P
20-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Found a new shop in Bowen Hills in Tufton st. txt'd the number and got a quick response for a booking. Seemed clean with a few girls to choose from, a mixture of youth and experience, not that I tried but if your lucky maybe you could have youth and experience all at once ;). I got an hour at a "special" price from a young (25 - 28ish) girl who I think was Korean. Great massage technique, full body :) with a willingness to please and an ability to iron out the knots, hope to return real soon :slobber:

reddoor
20-01-2019, 11:30 PM
Heavenly massage! Am i right?

Massaddict
21-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Looks like an owner post to me.

Worth a trial punt sometime to post the experience on this forum.

reddoor
21-01-2019, 12:03 PM

Think your right MA. The area its in is a quiet side st and easy to get to, so one good thing.

johnnipperess
21-01-2019, 04:11 PM
Parking might be tricky on a weekday. Metered parking.

jimmyp
21-01-2019, 05:57 PM
To be honest, I wouldn't mind owners posting here if they finished with "half price to AUS99 members"

That would get you some real business and real reviews

Massaddict
21-01-2019, 08:37 PM
To be honest, I wouldn't owners posting here if they finished with "half price to AUS99 members"

Yep agree 100%.. That would be great if a discount for us to try this new shop and stand out from the others.

blake_ly
21-01-2019, 08:38 PM
To be honest, I wouldn't owners posting here if they finished with "half price to AUS99 members"

Great idea, though that's probably all their takings as they typically share 50/50 with ML, maybe even a $10 off, just to show we're being appreciated.

greg11
21-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Pretty sure it's 10 off for everyone. I read somewhere already.

Greg P
22-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Wish I was the owner .......
Hey, good place, good service thought I should share ......
I parked around the back so I didnt have to feed the meters - not sure if the meters are used after dark
I dont think I foundcany other shops close by when I found this one.

ecchi.gaijin
23-01-2019, 05:45 PM

It's more often the lonely old fuck who is trying to get into the owner's pants who makes these types of posts, not the owners themselves. Either way they are obviously fake and do nothing for the shop. Only someone dumber than the person who wrote the post would trust it.

Brissypunter
23-01-2019, 06:17 PM
I get less intestered these day in new shops as most are fucked !! Charge these prices and get shit services or shot girls or dirty shops was better when was SS SSDS Zen Aqua the other shops are just pop up market stalls trying make a quick buck, stick to quality I reckon !! But saying that I can’t help
My self going into a shop when I drive past fuck my little HEAD FUCK YOU !!! Guess the ladies know most will hand $$ over

reddoor
23-01-2019, 10:09 PM
I get less intestered these day in new shops as most are fucked !! Charge these prices and get shit services or shot girls or dirty shops was better when was SS SSDS Zen Aqua the other shops are just pop up market stalls trying make a quick buck, stick to quality I reckon !! But saying that I can’t help
My self going into a shop when I drive past fuck my little HEAD FUCK YOU !!! Guess the ladies know most will hand $$ over
No doubt set as POI's on your sat nav BP 😆

rockhard2020
24-01-2019, 04:05 PM
Wow, even BrissyPunter sounds like a shopowner in this thread.

Brissypunter
24-01-2019, 04:11 PM
Just sick of some the shops just rip us off just made the point better off keeping the cash and have fun at the popular shops

ooshka
30-01-2019, 11:43 PM
This shop does not have what the original posters says.

What is does have are ladies not quite able to grasp the concept of customer service. I found them curt and boring rude when I spoke with them. Yeah could be a bad day, but have given them benefit of the doubt a few times.

Think I will stay at the Stars. YMMV

greg11
31-01-2019, 03:00 PM
Very much agree with above statement.

reddoor
27-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Place is a dump. Looks like someone just stuck a massage table, well more like a hard board, in grandma's spare bedroom and bingo top class massage shop.

Rob89
29-05-2019, 08:50 PM
I haven't been there yet, as I live nearby I will give it a go.

randy84
30-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Is there showers?ill go there next week who’s the girl to see

APL
30-05-2019, 08:24 AM
Is there showers?ill go there next week who’s the girl to see
Buy yourself a Lotto Randy far more VFM

Kowabunga
30-05-2019, 12:09 PM
I've been twice in the past but not recently.
There was an older Chinese lady lurking there with very little English capability which was off putting.
There is a shower. House does have front and back entrance.
I've been in three rooms (got moved from one to another the first time), two were quite small.
I saw a Thai lady both times because on first time she restricted level of standard service with the promise of "next time". Second time was slight improvement.
I just think there is much much better value out there, so I'm not planning on going back.

yobbo87
01-06-2019, 12:30 AM
This place advertises via text. Not cool, blocked the number

Kowabunga
01-06-2019, 05:54 AM
Same thing happened to me as well. I blocked their number.

Perusal
06-06-2019, 06:47 PM
This place is crap. Had an old woman serving when I went, wasn't interested... rude, terrible english. A lot better out there.

Kowabunga
06-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Went to Tufton Street, Albion, for a session with a Japanese ML. I saw her at Stafford Shop ... And discovered she also works this shop.
Had not thought about going back here since trying a Thai ML here twice some time back.
ML name is Mxxx.
1hr massage with extra.
Quite a good looking girl, but slightly plumpish and easily in her 30s.
Very good English and easy to chat with.
Enjoyable DATY and HJ, but not enough to return.