PDA

View Full Version : Question Shops

Dm231
23-01-2019, 12:30 AM
So I have a question ...there are so many massage shops across sydney and i have been to few , but a bit of a rookie ... but it seems all the reviews are for a very select few ... am I missing something?

aussiegaigin
23-01-2019, 07:38 AM
The reviews are for the more popular shops, and mainly those that advertise here.

Other shops aren't reviewed because nobody bothers to do so. Perhaps you could tell us about those you have been to?

BlackToad
23-01-2019, 11:06 AM
There was a post in the Private Massage section a few days ago about lesser known RNT shops.... there’s a lot of them around and the punter listed a few he had been to. Quite interesting experience in some of them.

To view that section though you need to have at least 50 posts on the forum.

penisuheddo
23-01-2019, 12:09 PM
Arigato
One day the councils will stop take kick back
And one day quiet Australia push back younger girls
Give HJ and BJ for old marry men
So I think many massage customer quiet
Why spoil the good things?
Yes

Budgyboy
23-01-2019, 12:47 PM
Whoa penissuheddo whats going on man a couple of your posts are not in line with posting and you sound angry man. Calm down and enjoy the forum of give fair and informed comments that can help everyone here.

penisuheddo
23-01-2019, 05:37 PM
Arigato
Your concern is touching
And you read too much in my words of wisdom
You may block me should you wish
I encourage all points of view
And I do not take things others say personally
Do yo?
Enjoy your life brother
Yes

Whoa penissuheddo whats going on man a couple of your posts are not in line with posting and you sound angry man. Calm down and enjoy the forum of give fair and informed comments that can help everyone here.

toysrus
23-01-2019, 07:57 PM
And you read too much in my words of wisdom

There is zero wisdom here, men in power are like the biggest punters of us all.

CunningLinguist
23-01-2019, 11:22 PM
Does anyone believe penis head is really Japanese ?

wilisno
23-01-2019, 11:36 PM

He might write a poem in Japanese to prove it ! ;) ;) ;)

Raybo
24-01-2019, 08:34 AM
He might write a poem in Japanese to prove it ! ;) ;) ;)

Two profiles going at the same time as well! Oh wait, just seen the other profile has since been banned.

Dm231
24-01-2019, 07:35 PM
Ooh .. keep the quiet one secret .. or they dont want to be publicised

cuteguy
27-01-2019, 01:46 PM
So I have a question ...there are so many massage shops across sydney and i have been to few , but a bit of a rookie ... but it seems all the reviews are for a very select few ... am I missing something?

How about enlightening us on your adventures in these advertised shops? I'm sure we would all appreciate your reviews about MLs in the less popular shops.

Byron2001
03-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Hey I didn't pick up on penisuheddo. I thought it read peninsula head?? but now I get it. It's quite funny and he's a funny guy. I like his sense of humour actually and don't see the problem at all. He is quite smart with the council cracking down on massage parlours. Soon immigration might cut back on the student visas that the chinese and Japanese working girls use to come work here. Then we'll be stuck with the overpriced Western girls.

dingoman
04-02-2019, 12:44 PM

There are at least 3 massage shops in every suburb in Sydney. I haven't got access to the private section yet but once I do I'll be making more ARs on my locals as I don't frequent the city much. So the best thing to do is visit more shops and narrow down the good shops.

Hogrider
04-02-2019, 02:02 PM
Dingoman bro , appreciate your effort ..
agree that suburbs need more focus here ..

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2019, 02:28 PM
Its not that hard if everyone just put in a little bit of efforts. Yours truly is primarily a CBD RnT punter and 90% of my punts are mainly visiting my Top 10 girls at few of my favorite shops: QVB, 227 Broadway, Blossom, Massage at Central, Diva etc

But whenever I can and when I venture out a bit further and tried some outer shops, I always share and hopefully that’s the spirit that more punters on the RnT side of the forum here at Aus99 will join in and participate:

Let’s see, in the past couple of years, lots of one off reviews from various shops:

14 Concord - Burwood
227 North Strathfield
Alison Road Randwick
48 the Strand
VIP Pyrmont
Pyrmont Star
Flushcomb Road Blacktown
Babycat @ Willoughby Road
Thai massage at Kingscross
Thai massage opposite Club 278
Yuki at Elizabeth St and Bondi junction
Thai girl at 316 Central
Plus a couple of out of town adventures in Adelaide and Hong Kong

So, how about you guys, got something to share too ?