PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Debut post...girl sent from above.

Fixer
27-01-2019, 03:00 PM
Long time lurker of this forum, finally joined...

Fairly regular at some of the inner west and inner east shops. Happy to share once I can private message and will post some recent adventures to earn the info I’m chasing.

Had a good thing going with H***** at the yellow shop, but can’t seem to find her anymore. Shop says she still works there but haven’t been able to book for ages. Anyone know if she is working any other shops or private etc?

Thanks in advance.

Rob.Kilbey
28-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Is she about 24 and Thai ?

rockhard2020
28-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Long time lurker of this forum, finally joined...

Fairly regular at some of the inner west and inner east shops. Happy to share once I can private message and will post some recent adventures to earn the info I’m chasing.

Had a good thing going with H***** at the yellow shop, but can’t seem to find her anymore. Shop says she still works there but haven’t been able to book for ages. Anyone know if she is working any other shops or private etc?

Yeah bro. New poster trying to hunt down a girl. If a girl wants to be found then she will retain her previous working name. If she's off the grid leave her alone.

Fixer
28-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Yeah bro. New poster trying to hunt down a girl. If a girl wants to be found then she will retain her previous working name. If she's off the grid leave her alone.

I agree with you if she is starting fresh, no hard feelings. If not, I’m sure my regular bookings would be appreciated if she is still working and I just happened to miss her schedule. Like I said, the shop says she’s working and just hasn’t booked her roster for a while, but I was just checking if anyone had heard different. I’m new to the forum so feel free to let me know if a question like this is unreasonable. Thanks.

Fixer
28-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Is she about 24 and Thai ?
Yes I believe so

Rob.Kilbey
29-01-2019, 09:36 AM
If it’s the same ML she flys back to bris this Friday morning..I know this 100 pc but no idea what her roster is..