PDA

View Full Version : Four Seasons...

Fixer
27-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Seems to be a consistent offering from this shop. All the girls are solid 6-7’s - but make up for it by being very obliging. I’m yet to be blown away but something keeps me coming back. Recent visit to Jap S*****, on the chubby side but very keen. Went with option 3 and while hesitant at first I was glad I did. Effort was there...

Shop: 8/10 - new and clean, big tables and rooms.
Looks: 6/10 - more if you’re looking for someone not wafer thin.
VFM: 7/10 - standard pricing.
WIR: yes, effort should be rewarded after all...

Brissypunter
27-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Ummm . Take with grain of salt bjtvsaying that will pay visit this week as will be close is if your right

steveba50
28-01-2019, 12:12 AM
Seems to be a consistent offering from this shop. All the girls are solid 6-7’s - but make up for it by being very obliging. I’m yet to be blown away but something keeps me coming back. Recent visit to Jap S*****, on the chubby side but very keen. Went with option 3 and while hesitant at first I was glad I did. Effort was there...

I've had some great experiences at this shop.

Plus it is very clean, the tables are nice and high and very solid. Nice clean shower and rear exit to avoid walk of shame lol

Fixer
28-01-2019, 07:29 AM
I've had some great experiences at this shop.

Plus it is very clean, the tables are nice and high and very solid. Nice clean shower and rear exit to avoid walk of shame lol

Agreed, although something about that last 5m rear exit walk to car park that is very exposed. Vacant block behind and high rises, never know who’s watching lol.

4FoW2
28-01-2019, 02:49 PM
4 seasons - are we talking Indooroo or Sunnybank? There are 2 shops with same name.
Cheers

Fixer
28-01-2019, 02:54 PM
4 seasons - are we talking Indooroo or Sunnybank? There are 2 shops with same name.
Cheers

Sorry this was Indooroopilly.

Perusal
11-02-2019, 07:22 PM
I need to give this one a go.

Massaddict
11-02-2019, 07:32 PM
I need to give this one a go.

Look forward to your feedback.

reddoor
19-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Did a walk in here the other day, very dissapointed with the quality of girl.
Been here about 5 times now and have'nt had a honey yet, which is a pitty, as hey have some the best beds around, just nothing worth trying them out with.
This one is an avoid, pm pls if u go there im keen to get a good one.

jaccky
19-05-2019, 07:03 PM

Wondered if I could some more info on the chubby Japanese girl. Cheers.

brownwallaby
19-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Did a walk in here the other day, very dissapointed with the quality of girl.
Been here about 5 times now and have'nt had a honey yet, which is a pitty, as hey have some the best beds around, just nothing worth trying them out with.
This one is an avoid, pm pls if u go there im keen to get a good one.

If this shop is owned by the one who founded Amore it's strange. Amore in years gone by had a lot of classy girls

reddoor
19-05-2019, 11:16 PM
If this shop is owned by the one who founded Amore it's strange. Amore in years gone by had a lot of classy girls
So true man, but alas no BBs so far.
However there was a bright moment when i caught a smile from a very nice sz 6, but place was so chaotic i never got a chance to get her name.

APL
20-05-2019, 10:49 AM
Have tried twice and walked both times line up was far from impressive.

The dude
20-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Saw a solid 10 this year but have forgotten her name. Service was ok and very pleasant. not enough for me to return.

reddoor
20-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Saw a solid 10 this year but have forgotten her name. Service was ok and very pleasant. not enough for me to return.
U must have very high standards if a solid 10 is'nt enough for a return visit haha.

The dude
20-05-2019, 02:31 PM
The Dude requires at least an 8 in service for a return. Or he shall not waste his seed.

Please make this known to all MLs.