PDA

View Full Version : 4 Hands High on the Hill

Fixer
28-01-2019, 02:52 PM
This was a big part of their advertising when they first opened so I took up the opportunity. Had a great massage with the former SS girl and a tall Thai girl who’s name I can’t remember, but I’m sure I recognize from LMH. Had a great time, they were super busy so apart from having to answer a phone call, it was a really fun experience and both girls made sure they equally played their part. Went for option 3 for both and they both stayed until the end unlike some other places where one disappears before the finish...overall a great experience. If 4 hands is your thing this is a good place to capatilise.

Shop: 7/10 - a bit exposed at the entrance and parking not always easy.
Girls: 9/10 skill, 7/10 looks.
VFM: 9/10 - same or cheaper then others and made it fun.
WIR: Definitely, although I’ve been back since and just kept it to one girl.

reddoor
28-01-2019, 05:46 PM
That thai girl might b Jennifer who looks more Sth Am. She is very good but wouldnt rate her anywhere near a 9/10 as far as looks go. The boss might b up around a 7 but just going on her previous lives.

Fixer
28-01-2019, 07:35 PM
Yes sorry I was scoring more along the lines of skill and engagement rather than looks. I might update the original post to reflect that.

steveba50
28-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Always wanted to try 4 hands but was worried about the not full attention issue you mentioned.

I might try next time i visit this shop cheers

reddoor
28-01-2019, 08:25 PM
If u want to make the most of 4 hands do a bit of research. If u have a girl that u have had good service with check with her what is the limit before u book. Girls have good reason not to give same level of service in a dble which is understanderable.

The dude
29-01-2019, 11:38 AM
I didn't mind HH until a not so great experience. Haven't been in maybe 6 months or so and no plans on returning.
Had a bit of weird encounter. A princess thought she was solid 10 but closer to a 6.5. The damage at the end was expensive for a pretty lousy effort. I asked what day she works (with a view to avoiding visiting those days). She inaccurately reached the conclusion I was fawning over her. I was advised that we could be friends but I'd never be allowed to fuck her because I was below her standard. She spent the session talking shit about punters.

I rocked up late at night the following week - unfortunately I was greeted by her. She was filling in for a shift. Anyway, tried to get me to drive her home and help with an assignment. Made up an excuse. When it came time to flip, I declined the same $$$ extra as last time. Was pressured, went "naaaah, I'm on ok". She went ice cold. Option 1 lasted about 10 seconds, she tried to yank it off. I said forget it - coughed up $50 and walked out. Then some druggo talked shit to me when I jumped in the car.

4FoW2
29-01-2019, 09:24 PM
I didn't mind HH until a not so great experience. Haven't been in maybe 6 months or so and no plans on returning.
Had a bit of weird encounter. A princess thought she was solid 10 but closer to a 6.5. The damage at the end was expensive for a pretty lousy effort. I asked what day she works (with a view to avoiding visiting those days). She inaccurately reached the conclusion I was fawning over her. I was advised that we could be friends but I'd never be allowed to fuck her because I was below her standard. She spent the session talking shit about punters.

I rocked up late at night the following week - unfortunately I was greeted by her. She was filling in for a shift. Anyway, tried to get me to drive her home and help with an assignment. Made up an excuse. When it came time to flip, I declined the same $$$ extra as last time. Was pressured, went "naaaah, I'm on ok". She went ice cold. Option 1 lasted about 10 seconds, she tried to yank it off. I said forget it - coughed up $50 and walked out. Then some druggo talked shit to me when I jumped in the car.

Should have said sure I'll drive you home and I'll help you with your assignment but I would like a good service first - then after the service good or bad service ( hopefully good) remembered that you had to wash your hair so had to be home and couldn't drop her off. With the "golden pussy syndrome" you never win - attitude is everything so when you turned up the following week gone to another shop. If they give good service I reward if they give bad service I give them what they deserve - I call it fairness.

tab123
29-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Must be Amxxxx. She thinks she's fucking miss China and is exceptionally delusional. Worst attitude. She's at Zen now so I would avoid there if she's on shift.

brownwallaby
30-01-2019, 12:18 AM
Must be Amxxxx. She thinks she's fucking miss China and is exceptionally delusional. Worst attitude. She's at Zen now so I would avoid there if she's on shift.

I thought of the same

kingwally
30-01-2019, 06:27 AM
So as a Queenslander living in Sydney who regularly goes back to Brisbane....what hill and where is this lace?

The dude
30-01-2019, 06:55 PM
You guys know your MLs. Let's just say I won't be going to Zen anytime soon.

@kingwally - it's on the main drag on the top of Highgate Hill. I think it's Annerley Rd.

Brissypunter
30-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Pretty sure she didn’t last at zen either lol not crazy in the head I think that girl

brownwallaby
30-01-2019, 08:28 PM
You guys know your MLs. Let's just say I won't be going to Zen anytime soon.

@kingwally - it's on the main drag on the top of Highgate Hill. I think it's Annerley Rd.

It’s on Gladstone Rd actually, corner with Dornoch Tce