PDA

View Full Version : Girl info what's gonna happen to bro Assandlegs since tmr is Lala's last day?

mcjesus
29-01-2019, 11:50 PM
If you two are getting married, please invite me to your wedding. I gotta be a witness of it!

Please!

Thank you!

Climax598
30-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Is lala not coming back?

alig987
30-01-2019, 04:53 AM
If I remember correctly she will go back for Chinese New Year and will be back here in Sydney

Guymartin420
30-01-2019, 05:31 AM
She said she’s going to pursue her English studies for about 6 months before going home..

CunningLinguist
30-01-2019, 07:49 AM
She said she’s going to pursue her English studies for about 6 months before going home..

Now that she has mastered French she will concentrate on English!
Pity she is not into Greek :)

Climax598
30-01-2019, 09:31 AM
Ya you believe that she is studying English for 6 months. She need to go to school to stay here. The girls only go to school 1 to 2 days a week for 2 hours only if they are going. The English school make a lot of money from the girls. Each term the fee is $4000. Have you noticed most have not improve their English after 12 months here.

Assandlegs
30-01-2019, 10:49 AM
I can't value add at this time.....
I am super happy that this beautiful soul is getting out of this business :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Effindahead
30-01-2019, 01:21 PM
99.9% he will make a booking. Maybe he did? And talk things over with the girl...
I sense love, sorrow, happiness, doubts and other mix of feelings.
This love is not just like a bf to gf. It is much bigger and stronger cos it seems he understood what's on the table. Does she has the same feeling? I don't know, and so does he.

woods23
30-01-2019, 01:39 PM
English Private lesson for next 6 months anyone? ;)

Climax598
30-01-2019, 01:58 PM
He have book her for 2hours

skynetaaa
30-01-2019, 04:02 PM
is this Ginza? kinda confused

yug
30-01-2019, 06:17 PM
I am gonna miss Lala terribly...especially her sweet personality and her mind-blowing BBBJ.
She is moving to greener pasture and hope she will be happy.
I know few things but I am not allowed to divulge the details.

Assandlegs
30-01-2019, 06:25 PM
I am gonna miss Lala terribly...especially her sweet personality and her mind-blowing BBBJ.
She is moving to greener pasture and hope she will be happy.
I know few things but I am not allowed to divulge the details.Me too...
On all counts... I know what she plans as well, and although I will miss her terribly, I am so happy this sweetheart will leave this business.
I think she brought out the best in most of us... the last 2 hours with her as her last customer was bittersweet... and I have just walked out of Ginza for the last time !

mcjesus
30-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Me too...
and I have just walked out of Ginza for the last time !

wait for lala no.2!

toysrus
30-01-2019, 06:56 PM
I think she brought out the best in most of us... the last 2 hours with her as her last customer was bittersweet... and I have just walked out of Ginza for the last time this week!

Fixed for you bro.

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2019, 10:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU&feature=share

A nice song for Lala and A&L....

Assandlegs
30-01-2019, 10:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU&feature=share

A nice song for Lala and A&L....
True sentiments BC.... how about this one? It encapsulates it all in one song... and actually describes our final 2 hours together... it was completely mind-blowing and really something special!

https://youtu.be/5-hDK76bIps

eltran
31-01-2019, 02:44 AM
I find it amazing you didn't even get a free last 2 hours after all the money you've plowed into Ginza.

Climax598
31-01-2019, 08:34 AM
Have visa rules been tightened? WLs have slowed down or going back
No visa tightened. Just girls good home for Chinese New Year back at end of February.

harrycd
31-01-2019, 04:54 PM
True sentiments BC.... how about this one? It encapsulates it all in one song... and actually describes our final 2 hours together... it was completely mind-blowing and really something special!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4zfEkKs2ZM

This song sums up AL a few days without Lala

:cry:

Assandlegs
31-01-2019, 05:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4zfEkKs2ZM

This song sums up AL a few days without Lala

:cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Raybo
31-01-2019, 05:46 PM

i remember a punt in 2017 with a Korean girl. This song popped up on her playlist. I was quite shocked she knew the song as her English was almost non-existant. i was singing along while she was giving me a BJ.....then looked up at me and came and gave me one of the best DFKs i can remember. One of my best punts that year.

'last time i walk out of Ginza'......retirement for you too??? Surely not!

Climax598
31-01-2019, 06:05 PM
i remember a punt in 2017 with a Korean girl. This song popped up on her playlist. I was quite shocked she knew the song as her English was almost non-existant. i was singing along while she was giving me a BJ.....then looked up at me and came and gave me one of the best DFKs i can remember. One of my best punts that year.

last time i walk out of Ginza'..
No coming back to Ginza again? Look like he is going with lala.

Applesandorangezzzzzzz123
01-02-2019, 09:03 AM
Just found our lala deleted her wechat , could be gone for good this time....

des888
01-02-2019, 06:20 PM
She is gone for good mate...

Assandlegs
01-02-2019, 06:35 PM
last time i walk out of Ginza'..
No coming back to Ginza again? Look like he is going with lala.

Just found our lala deleted her wechat , could be gone for good this time....

I have no plans at this point to continue in the punting scene... much will depend on my plans working out.. A thing you must all remember that a session with Lala was not a "punt" in any true sense of the word because I have never walked out at the end of any session feeling unsatisfied.
Plans? I will see what the future holds.... but I will wait and see :)

xboyx
01-02-2019, 08:15 PM
Easy to know. If AL punts again and show up in this forum, it means Lala and AL have broken up. If he disappear from this forum then it means he has come clean and become a monk who only fuck Lala for good. LOL

toysrus
01-02-2019, 09:14 PM
I have no plans at this point to continue in the punting scene...

Can I have your Ginza points?

Remember who was concerned for your well being. :P

Assandlegs
02-02-2019, 12:14 AM
Easy to know. If AL punts again and show up in this forum, it means Lala and AL have broken up. If he disappear from this forum then it means he has come clean and become a monk who only fuck Lala for good. LOL

lol... xboyx... that's exactly what I did for last 9 months... only Lala ... no more "punts".... Lala knows how I feel.. besides, I haven't thought of her as "Lala" for a few months now...

Can I have your Ginza points?

Remember who was concerned for your well being. :P

Hehe... sorry bro toysrus, I never accumulated any Ginza points... I never had VIP status...

Climax598
02-02-2019, 07:45 AM
lol... xboyx... that's exactly what I did for last 9 months... only Lala ... no more "punts".... Lala knows how I feel.. besides, I haven't thought of her as "Lala" for a few months now... just... well, nevermind... :)

Hehe... sorry bro toysrus, I never accumulated any Ginza points... I never had VIP status...
Someone is in love. I can understand. This can happen especially if you like each other in the room. We are only human. The girl can have feeling too. That is the problem in seeing the same girl many times.

Assandlegs
03-02-2019, 06:53 AM
I find it amazing you didn't even get a free last 2 hours after all the money you've plowed into Ginza.
Sorry bro eltran, just noticed this post!
I never expected Ginza to give me a last "hurrah" freebie because I always got more than my monies worth with Lala. She makes me feel like I am the very centre of her universe!
Even our 3 hour sessions were pretty full on with some nice periods of relaxation where we just laid in each others arms.
No.... Ginza has looked after me very well just by having Lala working there.... lol

GoldfishMan
03-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Me too...
On all counts... I know what she plans as well, and although I will miss her terribly, I am so happy this sweetheart will leave this business.
I think she brought out the best in most of us... the last 2 hours with her as her last customer was bittersweet... and I have just walked out of Ginza for the last time !

You are right to stop punting. For someone who can see the same girl so many times, you really are husband/father/family man material. All the best to you!

hornedone
03-02-2019, 11:16 AM
I will never forget Lala getting on all fours then asking me to "copy me" IN preparation for rimming!

rooter
03-02-2019, 11:25 AM
I guess he'll just walk the earth like Caine from Kung Fu ...

CunningLinguist
04-02-2019, 12:36 AM
She has got passion for rimming that one.

Yeah I got the copy me thing as well then got rimmed. I found her quite formulaic though.

BTW By hooking up with her A&L might be able to benefit from some of his punting outlay if they end up together and combine assets :)

GoldfishMan
04-02-2019, 07:49 AM
I will never forget Lala getting on all fours then asking me to "copy me" IN preparation for rimming!
Well it is, after all, a "dog eat dog" world....

Assandlegs
04-02-2019, 09:09 AM

She has got passion for rimming that one.

Yeah I got the copy me thing as well then got rimmed. I found her quite formulaic though.

BTW By hooking up with her A&L might be able to benefit from some of his punting outlay if they end up together and combine assets :)

I am really not a fan of this... Lala has done this a few times for me, but only very early when I started to see her...
It feels too gay and it actually fucks up the rest of the session for me.. Lala stopped asking if I want it after that..lol.
I must admit that the last time she did it for was when I asked her to try when we were in the room with all the mirrors and I could watch her... that was sexy as fuck... but still cut it waaay short...

Assandlegs
04-02-2019, 09:16 AM
You are right to stop punting. For someone who can see the same girl so many times, you really are husband/father/family man material. All the best to you!

Thanks bro GoldfishMan... Lala was one of a kind and just pressed all my buttons just right.. we spoke about plans and other stuff.. I would happily spend the rest of my time with only her ...

Somehow the name Assandlegs doesn’t quite have the family man ring to it lol

When I created A&L, I wanted to fuck every beautiful girl in Sydney.... Then I met Lala... now I don't...lol

paddington244
05-02-2019, 03:58 PM
you moving to Melbourne
smiles

Assandlegs
05-02-2019, 04:54 PM
Cripes if you are not going to end up with the lady becoming a celibant monk is not a great life! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Haha... too funny !!

toysrus
05-02-2019, 11:04 PM
you moving to Melbourne
smiles

No private jokes please, spill it!

Assandlegs
07-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Fuck.... she's only been gone for a week.... feels like a month!!

Assandlegs
07-02-2019, 02:14 PM
Already getting the itch to fuck a lady huh? ;)lol.... no.... only her ;)

Assandlegs
08-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Hehe. Let's tune in again in a month (or less) when blue balls syndrome kicks in.Blue balls syndrome kicked in on day 3 ... lol

bdjc
08-02-2019, 11:18 AM
never understood why some folks would pay 10s of millions for a painting, it's just a piece of paper with something scribbled on it. apparently when people are loaded with cash and obsessed with a thing called art, no price is too expensive.

guess the same applies to punting.
most bros would just fuck n move on, but when you & the girl "click", a transaction quickly morphs into a yearlong obsession that haunts you for months to come.

Assandlegs
08-02-2019, 09:13 PM
never understood why some folks would pay 10s of millions for a painting, it's just a piece of paper with something scribbled on it. apparently when people are loaded with cash and obsessed with a thing called art, no price is too expensive.

guess the same applies to punting.
most bros would just fuck n move on, but when you & the girl "click", a transaction quickly morphs into a yearlong obsession that haunts you for months to come.Months?? I think it will be years !!
Well, at least I helped her get out of this business sooner rather than later....

Climax598
08-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Months?? I think it will be years !!
Well, at least I helped her get out of this business sooner rather than later....

Good on you to be able to help her. I hope she remembers you and you are still on her WeChat many years later.

Applesandorangezzzzzzz123
08-02-2019, 10:35 PM

I am quite interested in the story between u and lala. Wondering what do you do for a living? Pm please.

Assandlegs
10-02-2019, 12:27 PM
I am quite interested in the story between u and lala. Wondering what do you do for a living? Pm please.

One day, I may tell our story... probably a whole new generation of punters will be here and it'll be "what the fuck?" from them all... lol..
As for what I do ... let's just say it's government work...

toysrus
10-02-2019, 01:04 PM
One day, I may tell our story... probably a whole new generation of punters will be here and it'll be "what the fuck?" from them all... lol..
As for what I do ... let's just say it's government work...

OMG you paid off her debt and set her free? The ultimate sacrifice of love!

On a side note anyone else see the irony of him working for the Government? Tax funded income spends all money on a foreign worker who doesn't pay tax and sends money offshore. Gone are the days of Chinese slow invasion of buying up businesses and real estate, its cheaper and quicker to just send their girls to drain the wealth lol :)

Assandlegs
14-02-2019, 12:29 AM
OMG you paid off her debt and set her free? The ultimate sacrifice of love!

Yes bro... I don't own her, no matter how much I have paid.. but her happiness is the most important thing to me..

Assandlegs
14-02-2019, 04:14 AM
Well, no you don’t.. she owns you.

That last sentence says it all lol.

lol...... she can "own" me if she likes.... I don't mind one bit.... :p

Assandlegs
06-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Hey faggots!!! Wassuppp!??

sh1977
06-03-2019, 08:39 AM
Hey faggots!!! Wassuppp!??

Hey, Assandlegs.
How’s thing goin’?
Do you still contact with Lala?

Assandlegs
16-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Hey, Assandlegs.
How’s thing goin’?
Do you still contact with Lala?Going along, been in a better headspace though.
I wish I..... bah, doesn't matter anyway...

xboyx
16-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Hey A&L, are you with Lala now for good?

LOL funny questions, can I have a punt with Lala now LOL? You're no-jealous man

Assandlegs
16-03-2019, 03:42 PM

LOL funny questions, can I have a punt with Lala now LOL? You're no-jealous manShe can fuck whoever she chooses to...

yug
16-03-2019, 06:28 PM

LOL funny questions, can I have a punt with Lala now LOL? You're no-jealous man

Yeah, the question indeed is funny.
Is it a hypothetical question?
How will you have a punt with Lala if she is not in the industry?

Assandlegs
16-03-2019, 06:32 PM
Yeah, the question indeed is funny.
Is it a hypothetical question?
How will you have a punt with Lala if she is not in the industry?My thoughts exactly, bro yug.... I am scratching my head wondering what xboyx is up to?

Assandlegs
17-03-2019, 12:18 AM
This guy’s still milking this thread ??
Why not... got nothing else to do...
Besides, who fucking died and made you king? Fuckwit..

CunningLinguist
17-03-2019, 12:20 AM
Why not... got nothing else to do...

Shouldn't you be making love to Lala, or have you broken up ?

Assandlegs
17-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Shouldn't you be making love to Lala, or have you broken up ?

Hehe... I should be... I would love to be, but :(
... I pop my head in here on occasion just to check out what's happening...

sh1977
18-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Hehe... I should be... I would love to be, but :(
... I pop my head in here on occasion just to check out what's happening...bb

Guymartin420
18-03-2019, 07:12 PM
She has gone private. Please don’t pm me.

Assandlegs
18-03-2019, 08:30 PM
She has gone private. Please don’t pm me.lol... as if that's going to happen once you make that kind of statement... hey bro Guymartin420... send me the details.. :)

Mr Fugly
19-03-2019, 01:20 AM
She has gone private. Please don’t pm me.

Finally, someone who actually knows where she is LOL !!

lol... or someone who is pretending to know.... but then, I wouldn't mind some of that sweet pussy again... pm me the details if you really know where she is...

sh1977
19-03-2019, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE=Mr Fugly;1672036]lol... or someone who is pretending to know.... but then, I wouldn't mind some of that sweet pussy again... pm me the details if you really know where