PDA

View Full Version : Question Top Busty girls ?

jezzykiss
30-01-2019, 07:54 PM
Where can I find the best service busty girls ?

Please don't recommend B cups :cry:

Real Ds like Lucy from Cowper st, or Alita from 10 Marsh St etc..

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Mimi 10 Marsh St and lots of very busty girls 112 Ballandella Road Pendle Hill

cuteguy
31-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Mimi 10 Marsh St and lots of very busty girls 112 Ballandella Road Pendle Hill

Is Mimi Vietnamese? I heard there are a few Vietnamese girls at Marsh st. What service do they provide ie standard or diamond? Any girls that stand out?

Tcopaspro
31-01-2019, 11:49 AM
Hi, could you share more of the location of this marsh street.

I would never say no to big boobs.

Thanks

Brothelcreeper
31-01-2019, 11:06 PM
Is Mimi Vietnamese? I heard there are a few Vietnamese girls at Marsh st. What service do they provide ie standard or diamond? Any girls that stand out?

She is Mongolian Chinese. Was my regular for 9 years. Yes 9 years.

Rastaman
01-02-2019, 06:59 AM
Is it Marsh st in Arncliffe?

Pls provide more details.

Tiankou
01-02-2019, 08:09 AM
i think march st is in granville.
would anyone share any info about 112 ballandella pendle hill? i dont think they have their own website. very little review i could find.

Raybo
01-02-2019, 08:38 AM
i think march st is in granville.
would anyone share any info about 112 ballandella pendle hill? i dont think they have their own website. very little review i could find.

Brothelcreeper has done quite a few reviews but i don't think they advertise on here. Sounds like there are lots of BBW/Milfs from varying nationalities there.

wilisno
01-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Is it Marsh st in Arncliffe?

Pls provide more details.

No.10 Marsh St Granville/Clyde, it’s been there for ages.

Once I picked a beautiful girl from a lineup, but the mamasan said she declined, it turned out she’s a lady boy, and knew I wasn’t her targetted customer. ;) ;) ;)

Tiankou
01-02-2019, 10:36 AM
Brothelcreeper has done quite a few reviews but i don't think they advertise on here. Sounds like there are lots of BBW/Milfs from varying nationalities there.

thanks bro, sound interesting.

Brothelcreeper
01-02-2019, 10:33 PM
No.10 Marsh St Granville/Clyde, it’s been there for ages.

Once I picked a beautiful girl from a lineup, but the mamasan said she declined, it turned out she’s a lady boy, and knew I wasn’t her targetted customer. ;) ;) ;)

Ha ha. I fucked that ladyboy thinking she was a girl. It wasn't until I tried some DATY that I realised and by then it was too late.....

Brothelcreeper
01-02-2019, 10:34 PM

Correct. Mostly bigger sized Africans, Greeks, Aussies, Turkish, Asian and Latino's. Lots of busty girls.

Tiankou
05-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Correct. Mostly bigger sized Africans, Greeks, Aussies, Turkish, Asian and Latino's. Lots of busty girls.
hi bro, thanks for sharing such info. what is rate there? it sounds a bit fancing for.me.

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2019, 05:58 PM
Ha ha. I fucked that ladyboy thinking she was a girl. It wasn't until I tried some DATY that I realised and by then it was too late.....

So BC, did he/she cum or not ??