PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting in Townsville - can't wait to get back to Sydney.

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2019, 10:09 PM
So I am on business in Townsville today. Decide to have punt here.

Lots of private WL's here advertising online and in the local paper but there are no brothels. Girls charging $200 to $250 hour.

So I go onto Locanto. Lots of pictures of attractive young Asian girls doing selfies. Decide to go and see a couple of them. Ask them to text me photos which look good. Arrive at the apartments and the advertised 24 year olds are suddenly about 40 to 50 year olds. The advertised huge D cups are A's or B's at best and all the photos and adverts are bullshit. I walk, telling them that they are not as advertised.....duh !!

Decide to ditch the "hot young" Asians and look at the Aussie girls whose photos appear more real.

A few older BBW's adverts get my attention. Decide to see one. She turns out to be just as per her advert. 53 years old, natural F cup breasts and very friendly. Paid $200 and got bbbj, DATY with a fully shaved wet pussy, bit of kissing, lots of laughing and talking, a good fuck and really enjoyed playing with her massive F's.

Sydney I love you.....

Ozziesam
06-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Feel sorry for the folks @ Townsville

We can never predict what Mother Nature can do..

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2019, 03:40 PM
I thought many places in Townsville are having flooding problems, glad to see that you obviously are not affected !

Thanks for sharing !

Dba
06-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Can you link her ad? Might be up there on business myself in a few weeks...