03-02-2019, 06:11 PM
Person's Name : Lina

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 3/2/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty face, lovely petite, tight figure, A-cups, very cute little butt, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish, spooning, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a lively and passionate girl who gives great service

My experience/comments : I booked Lina a couple of days ago after my session with Yoyo and called on my way in to check the booking was OK.

It was quite busy in there this morning (they usually have six girls each day and Kelly told me later that that one lucky customer was having a two-hour session with three girls and another girl hadn’t turned up) and Kelly took me up to Room 2 as the two waiting rooms were occupied.

I had to wait a bit but then Lina came in. She was wearing a black top and a tiny pair of black shorts.

I told her that I’d met her last Sunday after my session with another girl and I’d liked what I’d seen.

I stripped and showered while Lina went to get the towels.

She is very pretty and was immediately very playful. She stripped to her bra and knickers and danced around, wiggling her arse at me, while readying the room.

Lina has a lovely petite and tight figure with A-cups and a really cute little bum. She was fully and freshly shaved.

Onto the bed and Lina got the music going, stripped and asked whether she could have a cigarette. I was happy for her to do so and I don’t mind others smoking, although I don’t myself, and I didn’t want to kill the mood by saying “No”.

While she smoked she straddled me and sat on my thighs while playing with my cock like a joy-stick and occasionally licked the tip. All the time (and for the whole session) she was bopping around to the music.

She quickly finished the fag and licked my nipples for a while before moving down and giving my balls and perineum a good work over.

Lina then started sucking me and it was a very good BBBJ, although somewhat erratic. There was no hint of teeth and good tongue and hand work and lovely eye-contact.

She moved to kneel beside me and I fondled her tits and then fingered her clit and she moved round to sit on my face for some 69.

Lina was immediately very responsive and was moaning and twitching as I licked her.

She stopped sucking me and just vigorously stroked my cock but that was too good and I had to get her to stop.

I rolled her onto her side and then her back while still licking her but she kept grabbing and stroking my cock so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

She continued her moaning and erratic twitching and was clamping her thighs tightly against my head. She stopped me when I went to insert a finger up her pussy.

It sounded and felt like she was enjoying it and I think she came but I’m not 100% certain.

I moved up and knelt over her head so she could suck me some more and I grabbed my cock and started to toss myself off over her face but she wriggled away, thinking I was going to squirt on her face (which I wouldn’t without her permission).

I lay down for a bit more BJ before Lina dressed me, applied some lube and straddled me for some cow-girl, mostly Asian-style.

Lina had made several comments about my size but she took it well and was soon vigorously and erratically riding me.

After a good while she tired and asked me to fuck her but I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was brilliant as she positioned herself at just the right height, with her legs spread wide, and it was a great sight looking down at her cute little butt as I slid in and out.

The noises and writhing from Lina were lovely and the views in the side on mirrors were great.

I went to finger her arsehole but she soon stopped me.

Next it was time for some mish and again this was great as Lina held her legs high in the air and was making some lovely facial expressions as I pounded away.

But her erratic movements meant I couldn’t get some proper rhythmic movement going and I felt I wasn’t going to cum inside her.

I moved her onto her side and entered from behind for some spooning but I was starting to tire, so I withdrew and asked for a HJ.

I lay down, Lina lubed me up and it didn’t take long.

She showered and we had a chat, mostly with our translator apps.

Lina is from China but I didn’t catch the name of her hometown. She has been here three months and also works at 64 as Joanne (but, contrary to what it says on the 64 website, she is not the Joanne who worked there a couple of years ago).

Time to dress and depart and I had a long chat with Kelly and again said hello to Miya, Winnie and Mina. (One time Miya was wearing just a towel and she still looked fantastic.)

kellys34
09-02-2019, 02:03 AM
lina is working today

kellys34
10-02-2019, 02:29 AM
lina is working today

kellys34
11-02-2019, 01:27 AM
lina is working today

kellys34
25-02-2019, 02:21 AM
lina is working today