PDA

View Full Version : Who gives the best pse bj at ginza or 278?

bigfatkilo
04-02-2019, 07:34 AM
Hey gents,.. As the title suggests, recommendatiosn for best pse bj? I know its offered by all, but some don't really like it. I'm talking the whole hog, from Salvia, tongue, Dt and of course cim.

Pm if you prefer.

I'm thinking Amber is about the best atm.

Cheers

BlackToad
04-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Try Didi, great BBBJ technique from memory.

hc2030
04-02-2019, 06:27 PM
i would recommend K Barbie in Ginza definitely if she is still here, 2nd one i would recommend is K Love in Ginza, she has special technique in BJ.

yug
04-02-2019, 06:32 PM
I thought Amber style is more relaxed. She does it in a smooth, sensual style, and can stay for a while. I love it !

Bobo at 278 would take my vote - my last couple of sesh was just BBBJ + CIM hahahha

All of my favorite BBBJ CIM girls have now left the industry:

1) C Emily from 2 years ago (Sex with her was pretty good but her BBBJ was so good I never cared for the sex; she had the sloppiest BBBJ )
2) C Lala (On my second visit, I asked her if she does CIM; she said we have 2 minutes left till bell ring and took it as a challenge; She made me cum in just 1 minute; she was insanely good.)
3) C Deer (Gave me 30 minutes BBBJ once while my finger rimmed her ass; Best moans while giving heads)

I have tried Bobo few times but personally, didn't find her BBBJ that great. It's good but not the best.

In my view, following girls have potentials:

1) C Roxy: She has the potential to be the best; it's just that her sex is so good and playful that I have not taken up on the offer of CIM yet.
2) K Lemon: Definitely up there. BBBJ was sloppy and she also did deep throat.
3) C Alisa (C Carina@M5 now): Great BBBJ but, since she is now in M5, she doesn't offer CIM anymore (at least to me). I tried CIM with her at Ginza and it was great.

Dba
06-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Ginza Jade for me. Did not want to nut so early, was defeated! One of the rare sessions I manage round two.