PDA

View Full Version : Arianna - The Wild Gypsy at Massage at Central

Jimmy20
04-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Massage at Central

Hogrider
04-02-2019, 08:00 PM
Nice one Jimmy , can totally picture what you did , and what I am gonna do next 🤟🏼

Jimmy20
04-02-2019, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=Hogrider;1638003]Nice one Jimmy , can totally picture what you did , and what I am gonna

winboy
04-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Thanks Jimmy, this place seems to get great girls.

Jimmy20
05-02-2019, 07:26 AM
Thanks Jimmy, this place seems to get great girls.

They have a great 1st XI at this current time, particularly with the addition of the Wild Gypsy!

cuteguy
05-02-2019, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=

Then Wild Gypsy laid down on the massage bed facing upwards. I thought to myself – what is going on here? Then once again seemingly just using her eyes to communicate, she invited me to lay down, initially side by side and then on top. It was almost too much for me and I propped myself upright to saviour this beautiful girl with her legs apart. As my right hand fingers tentatively probed, I discovered that she was exceptionally wet. Her natural lubrication juices showed that she had climaxed during the early preliminaries. Furthermore, she literally demanded that I bring her to a second climax. What could I do or say other than to follow the request of Wild Gypsy! Her invitation to explore in such an intimate manner shall remain with me for many a long night of sleep! Wild Gypsy climaxed again. I could hardly believe that this was possible, though in front of me was a highly energised and horny 20 year old sex goddess!

[/QUOTE]

Wow...was it a massage for you or for Gypsy? Great to see a girl who enjoys cumming a few times.

Overall, is she better than the other girls you have seen?

Jimmy20
05-02-2019, 01:34 PM
My favourite will always be Ruby. For a purely erotic experience, the Wild Gypsy is the winner!

Tvirgo
05-02-2019, 02:53 PM
She definitely looks sexy!! Would be keen to try her.

Jimmy20
05-02-2019, 02:55 PM
She definitely looks sexy!! Would be keen to try her.

She is very sexy looking and most definitely worth a punt.

deep_explorer
05-02-2019, 07:50 PM
I would second Jimmy's findings and recommendations. I got a chance to meet her earlier this week - Oh! what an experience. She was simply amazing. As she is new, I thought I will start slow, and began with a little petting to which she responded well and quickly sprung into action. Soon the clothes were gone and the fun began. She loved the action, returned all the enjoyment she had with a nice cat bath and lot of slides. Ofcourse, gave a few lessons on how to do a good hand job, but her inexperience was not even with mentioning as her super GFE service was far beyond the expectation.

Explorer Certified A++

Guymartin420
06-02-2019, 08:17 AM
This place is amazing. I think they have the best variety of girls compared to others. Angela is a good boss I guess. She gets a lot of referrals!

deep_explorer
06-02-2019, 10:10 AM
True. Experience with the ML vary a lot. But it is the way the boss trays the customer makes you stick. Angela welcomes with a warm smile, introduces the girl personally and takes feedback as we leave. I don’t see that in a lot of other places. She understands and remembers your preferences and makes true recommendations as well. Honestly, I have fallen in love with this place.

Jimmy20
06-02-2019, 10:56 AM
[

I fully endorse what you say about Angela.
She also genuinely cares about each of the girls working at MAC and assists them in ways that punters will never see.

QUOTE=deep_explorer;1639064]True. Experience with the ML vary a lot. But it is the way the boss trays the customer makes you stick. Angela welcomes with a warm smile, introduces the girl personally and takes feedback as we leave. I don’t see that in a lot of other places. She understands and remembers your preferences and makes true recommendations as well. Honestly, I have fallen in love with this place.[/QUOTE]

Jimmy20
06-02-2019, 03:29 PM
Just a few more thoughts about Arianna - the Wild Indian Gypsy Girl
Being new to the job she was very excited to meet customers.
She brings a wonderful innocence … freshness … and desire to discover to her new line of work. Physically she is very beautiful. She responds to gentle touches that really did result in her climaxing. Being so new to massage work, she is a very lubricated girl! Be gentle, kind and soft with this wonderful little girl. Play, have fun and be respectful - in return, she will send you to paradise. She is to treasured, so please look after her in a special and kind way.

Ozziesam
06-02-2019, 03:36 PM
I am more intrigued after reading your review bro.. can you PM me the unwritten experience.. thx

Jimmy20
06-02-2019, 09:36 PM
I am more intrigued after reading your review bro.. can you PM me the unwritten experience.. thx

Mate, it essentially has all been written above above about this delightfully playful new member of Angela's harem of beauties. Arriana is very special.

Macbeth_oz
06-02-2019, 11:27 PM
I wonder when she is working next?

cuteguy
06-02-2019, 11:45 PM
I wonder when she is working next?

It appears tomorrow (Thursday) might be your lucky day.

Mr.MnM
07-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Hi Folks,

First time poster, old time punter here.

Thanks for the detailed report Jimmy20.

I've been to this shop several times and I've never had anything to complain about.
Didn't realise there was a new Wild Gypsy around - I'll have to book her in for a test drive tomorrow!

Cheers!
:slobber:

Jimmy20
07-02-2019, 06:19 AM
Angela posted that Arianna is working today from 10am to 5pm.

QUOTE=cuteguy;1639873]It appears tomorrow (Thursday) might be your lucky day.[/QUOTE]

deep_explorer
07-02-2019, 07:15 AM
Lucky guys! So sad that I can't make it today!

Jimmy20
07-02-2019, 12:58 PM
Arianna should be available tomorrow for a punt.

cuteguy
07-02-2019, 01:01 PM
If Arianna is busy there are many other fish in the sea. :shout:

deep_explorer
07-02-2019, 08:08 PM
True. But this is one fish I want to catch again.... :-)

Jimmy20
07-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Arriana is on the menu tomorrow from what I was told today this evening and will start at 10am and conclude providing an ever more risque set of charming services on Friday.

QUOTE=deep_explorer;1640679]True. But this is one fish I want to catch again.... :-)[/QUOTE]

Jimmy20
11-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Mate, did you call in today to See Arianna?

JamesWilliams
14-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Thanks for sharing

Jimmy20
15-02-2019, 09:38 AM
You are welcome mate.

kingwally
15-02-2019, 08:28 PM
I had a great time with Arianna today !!!!!!!

Jimmy20
15-02-2019, 08:59 PM
Kingwally ... tell us more!!!

kingwally
15-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Kingwally ... tell us more!!!

Sorry Jimmy...I told her that I would not go into details and I want to respect her opinion. And also I want more of her!!

Jimmy20
15-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Fully understand mate and well stated.

Jimmy20
22-02-2019, 10:53 AM
The Wild Gypsy has become the most popular girl at MAC from what I was recently told. She really enjoys the erotic thrill of meeting new customers and servicing her return admirers. An extraordinary alluring and desirable punt to seek out.

Jimmy20
25-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Hi Mate. Never had a chance to see Selina who sounds most adventurous. With Arianna working today, if I am tempted to have a punt, she would be my pick. Quite an amazing ... wild gypsy!

username0912
04-03-2019, 08:49 AM
Met Ariana couple of weeks back. She was nice, small frame tender as flower. Treat her well. Hope to see her soon!!

Jimmy20
04-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Indeed she is tender as a flower -shall I say a red rose. What is so intriguing is that sweet Arianna can turn into an erotic walking Triffid ... Day of the Triffids, devouring all comers with her carnal powers! An absolutely memorable experience if you have not yet tried, be daring! She is a real gem.

UOTE=username0912;1659930]Met Ariana couple of weeks back. She was nice, small frame tender as flower. Treat her well. Hope to see her soon!![/QUOTE]

cuteguy
04-03-2019, 10:38 PM
The Wild Gypsy has become the most popular girl at MAC from what I was recently told. She really enjoys the erotic thrill of meeting new customers and servicing her return admirers. An extraordinary alluring and desirable punt to seek out.

For a ML, she seems to be receiving a considerable amount of publicity. Does she cast a spell on customers when she enters the room?:shout:

Ak.47
05-03-2019, 12:52 AM
For a ML, she seems to be receiving a considerable amount of publicity. Does she cast a spell on customers when she enters the room?:shout:

This shop is after all Jimmy's favourite and go to only Shop no wonder the girls here would be really amazing. Jimmy can't help but write great AR's about this shop ONLY. He's even keeping us up to date with the roster!!

He's doing a really great job. Keep it up Jimmy

Jimmy20
17-03-2019, 09:30 AM
Mate, if winnings are on offer, and I go back home happy after a visit, then MAC will continue to be my go to shop for the interim until my luck runs out.
QUOTE=Ak.47;1660739]This shop is after all Jimmy's favourite and go to only Shop no wonder the girls here would be really amazing. Jimmy can't help but write great AR's about this shop ONLY. He's even keeping us up to date with the roster!!

He's doing a really great job. Keep it up Jimmy[/QUOTE]

username0912
05-04-2019, 09:30 AM
Keep going Jimmy...

Rodger10
18-04-2019, 12:06 PM
Dear Gentlemen

Our Wild Gypsy Arianna is working today 18 April, book early to avoid missing out.

Massage at Central

She is worth to try, you won’t regret ;)

Rodger10
18-04-2019, 12:09 PM
I was hesitate at first but during massage, worth trying. I will try her again soon.

dellguy
19-04-2019, 07:55 AM
I may have to try. 😀

kingwally
20-04-2019, 07:00 PM
Having Ariana laying on her back on the massage table with her legs spread is truly one of the very best sights that any human could possibly see ! My session today was another memorable one with this beauty. I was sitting naked on the table with my cock in a very playful mode when Ariana walks in the room...she disrobes straight away and see lifts one of her legs on the table and straddles my leg and starts rubbing her magnificent pussy on one of my legs. The session got very steamy and she finishes me off with her bum on full view in the mirror after a lot of play !

She is a very naughty little girl, and I like that !

Macbeth_oz
13-05-2019, 08:41 AM
After the hype I went to see Arianna. This is my second time in this shop and the second time I have been very very pleased. Arianna is everything that has been written. Small, cute and compact. I loved everything we did. To see her on the massage table with her legs spread waiting to play is a delight. I will go back today if she is on.

Jimmy20
13-05-2019, 10:11 PM
If you see her later this week ask her to perform one of her Bollywood dances naked! It is a treat to saviour!

Rodger10
28-05-2019, 05:02 PM
It was super excitement session with Arianna, RNT this is demo sample technician. Worth trying after good session with this lady. Very playful. ;)

kingwally
30-06-2019, 02:08 AM
She is such a naughty little girl !! Another great session with her yesterday. I saw her arrive in street clothes with her glasses on. I insisted that she wear them all through our session. There is nothing better than a cute little Indian / Asian girl wearing glasses giving me great visuals of her body and pulling my cock !

sydind
23-07-2019, 01:53 PM
The best indian around in RNT. Service and extras are top of the world. Very friendly

For those indian punters, unfortunately she doesn't like the Indian clients. I have seen Angela saying no to few Indians due to privacy I think.

watchblue
22-10-2019, 06:44 PM
Arianna is always very sweet and happy to please her customers.
Good massage techniques, very friendly personality.
Thanks Angela for suggesting and arranging the meeting :miao:

Putter
22-10-2019, 08:26 PM
In total agreement. She is amazing! Her bubbly personality, and fantastic body provide an incredibly fun hour.

deep_explorer
02-01-2020, 02:19 PM
I can't agree more! She is simply amazing. So lively and engaging, and seem to be fully enjoying what is doing. Will surely see her again...

lilpump619
15-08-2020, 09:49 AM
I can't agree more! She is simply amazing. So lively and engaging, and seem to be fully enjoying what is doing. Will surely see her again...

She is a racist. Such women are a disgrace to Australia and its culture.

kingwally
15-08-2020, 07:27 PM
She is a racist. Such women are a disgrace to Australia and its culture.

You have to be kidding, she is a great girl !

Papana
15-08-2020, 08:45 PM
Someone remembers Zoya from this shop?. Half Japanese / half Russian she is.

lilpump619
16-08-2020, 01:22 AM
You have to be kidding, she is a great girl !

Did she allow you for full service?

nostromo
16-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Old mate's been posting this rubbish across every forum he can find.

What's the matter mate, you went looking for FS in a massage shop and Arianna told you where to go?

lilpump619
16-08-2020, 11:09 AM
Old mate's been posting this rubbish across every forum he can find.

I was already pissed off from her service mate. If I had a bad experience, I'm entitled to share it. Its a free world mate.

She hates dark skinned people which is quite offensive. If you are one of those privileged guys, keep outa this. You know nothing about being discriminated.

winboy
17-08-2020, 12:25 AM
Arianna is one of the nicest people I've met. And definitely not racist.

nostromo
17-08-2020, 12:43 AM
@lilpump619 sounds like you have an axe to grind because you were denied extras you for some reason thought you were entitled to. But by all means, keep cross-posting across forums. All you're really doing is giving Arianna and MAC free advertising and coming across as a bit of a muppet.

warwick1
17-08-2020, 02:00 AM
I was already pissed off from her service mate. If I had a bad experience, I'm entitled to share it. Its a free world mate.

She hates dark skinned people which is quite offensive. If you are one of those privileged guys, keep outa this. You know nothing about being discriminated.

Its got nothing to do with your skin colour, probably because you are just obnoxious, I saw her a while ago and I am an old fart well past my use by date and I had a great session with her, she was a real sweetie, so mate pull your head in they are looking for wood.....

lilpump619
17-08-2020, 06:05 AM
Its got nothing to do with your skin colour

They should rather put a board - "Dark people are not welcome". The kinda world you lot who are defending her would like. You guys prolly work for MAC or are their minions.

NOTE - Mamasan was the one who told me she hates dark skinned people, when I left early.

jackstar
17-08-2020, 08:11 AM
Any idea if she works anywhere else during the week?? Weekends are not possible for me unfortunately. Much appreciated.

nostromo
18-08-2020, 07:47 AM
Mamasan was the one who told me she hates dark skinned people

LOL. Sure she did mate. Sure she did. :rolleyes:

I think I spotted your dummy on the floor here somewhere. Let me get it for you.

You should take your own advice and take a break for a while. Take the time to reflect. Because you're obviously not cut out for the RnT game where whatever you may have read about does not mean you are automatically entitled to it.

Panj
18-08-2020, 03:34 PM
Hate drak skin...seems like i should not go there

nostromo
22-08-2020, 08:14 AM
Meh. As others have pointed out, don't be a numpty and you'll have a good time.

deep_explorer
23-08-2020, 11:45 AM
I think if we present ourselves well, and treat the girl with respect, in 95% of the instances we can have a successful punt.

winboy
23-08-2020, 05:37 PM
I’m inclined to listen to what lilpump has to say.

I don't. Because he sounds bitter and angry, and is going extreme in his comments (e.g., accusing someone of racist and un-Australian with no solid evidence, saying that whoever doesn't agree with him works for MAC). His experience is also the complete opposite of what the majority of punters have had.

The only logical explanation is what others have said, that he got denied a service he felt entitled to, got angry, and is now out for some payback.

Markus24777
04-05-2021, 07:23 PM
Has anyone seen Malaysian girl Jessie at massage at central?

Yea mate love to see Jessie she is my go to awesome GFE. Loves kissing lets you DATY and if she lokes you fingering as well

HardCore
04-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Ariana has been missing from the roster for a few weeks now, if your reading this Ariana it's time to come back from holiday.... please.

Funandfun
05-05-2021, 09:00 PM
Ariana has been missing from the roster for a few weeks now, if your reading this Ariana it's time to come back from holiday.... please.

Try a different address, you might find her there
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?100901-(India)-Ariana-Unbelievable-But-Real!

Hungry
05-05-2021, 09:41 PM
Try a different address, you might find her there
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?100901-(India)-Ariana-Unbelievable-But-Real!

Different Ariana...

HardCore
07-05-2021, 12:10 AM
I've seen them both and they are definitely not the same girls. MAC and 42G Ariana are both great to see.

Shogunsan
02-07-2021, 02:16 PM
Anyone know what has happened to Mac Ariana?

jackstar
05-07-2021, 07:43 AM
Anyone know what has happened to Mac Ariana?

Wish I did. Miss her so much ��

HardCore
12-07-2021, 01:01 AM
Got herself a boyfriend. The selfish bastard doesn't want her fucking and sucking others. What a poor sport.

kingwally
12-07-2021, 07:35 PM
Got herself a boyfriend. The selfish bastard doesn't want her fucking and sucking others. What a poor sport.

Plenty of MLs and WLs have boyfriends and still keep working.

HardCore
13-07-2021, 12:05 AM

Agreed, but in this instance that is not the case. Other girls at MAC have also ceased working when finding themselves a boyfriend, and returned once the boyfriend has been given the punt (so to speak), maybe something in the water there.

HardCore
13-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Hopefully Ariana gets sick of the boyfriend and comes back to play.

Fred Flintstone
13-07-2021, 04:02 PM

Don’t let these minor issues get in the way of you enjoying a punt. There will always be Indian ML/WL who won’t see Indians. There will be some Korean ML/WL who won’t see Koreans. There’s nothing you can do about it as it’s the girls preference. In Arianna’s case, she might be a victim of her own success. If hundreds of white guys are going apeshit over her, of course she’s going to develop golden pussy syndrome and exclude Indians. She would view them as being beneath her. No big loss to you. There are 1000s of girls in Sydney plying their trade.

One thing I can say is that if you’re clean, dress neatly, and are respectful to the girl and mamasan, 99% of WLs and MLs will be happy to take your money and will give you a good time.

cuteguy
13-07-2021, 05:00 PM

Why wouldn't they? The girls need money and not every girl has a wealthy boyfriend to give her money to spend on anything she likes. Let's not forget some girls who work and have not told their boyfriends that they are ML or WL. This is not uncommon. Had a few mention this.

Climax598
17-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Why wouldn't they? The girls need money and not every girl has a wealthy boyfriend to give her money to spend on anything she likes. Let's not forget some girls who work and have not told their boyfriends that they are ML or WL. This is not uncommon. Had a few mention this.
What a boyfriend doesn't know what you're girlfriend is doing. Something is not right. If you don't know what she do after a while you are not her boyfriend. Maybe not a love boyfriend.

Vader
17-07-2021, 12:46 PM
What a boyfriend doesn't know what you're girlfriend is doing. Something is not right. If you don't know what she do after a while you are not her boyfriend. Maybe not a love boyfriend.

No one knows what anyone does when you are not with them...

fun4life
18-07-2021, 05:51 PM
Arianna is amazing. I had plenty of amazing time with her. every week she worked i had a session with her. I get to know her a lot. She only worked to get money for her uni. she covered her living expenses by working in pubs and restaurants. She refused to take money when I offered her, knowing she is struggling. This tells more about this girl.

In the same way one wishes others to find a happy life, I wish these girls to find happiness. I love them all...

The girls that work at MAC are Dollypops, so they bound to stop when they find a boy friend, so lets be happy for them...

cuteguy
19-07-2021, 12:45 AM
No one knows what anyone does when you are not with them...

Many girls are very skillful in the way they can keep their boyfriend unaware of their whereabouts or what work they are doing. This is especially the case with Thai girls. They will play dumb as if they don't understand what you're asking them, send Thai emojis when they know you don't understand or read Thai or go silent. In addition, you might find that they are unlikely to show you where they actually live or invite you to their place.

buster
03-08-2021, 09:58 AM
Arianna is amazing. I had plenty of amazing time with her. every week she worked i had a session with her. I get to know her a lot. She only worked to get money for her uni. she covered her living expenses by working in pubs and restaurants. She refused to take money when I offered her, knowing she is struggling. This tells more about this girl.

In the same way one wishes others to find a happy life, I wish these girls to find happiness. I love them all...

The girls that work at MAC are Dollypops, so they bound to stop when they find a boy friend, so lets be happy for them...

Great sentiment ... amazing ability to compartmentalise their lives

peep
08-03-2022, 05:02 PM
Great sentiment ... amazing ability to compartmentalise their lives

Where is Arianna now? Has she left the biz?

xse3n3rgy
09-03-2022, 10:54 AM
yeah some ML's and WL's have awesome personalities, its nice to see that the vagaries of life can sometimes be overcome merely by outlook and force of conviction

charmingexocist
22-08-2023, 02:24 PM
Hello,
Any good indian MLs or WLs in Sydney?